PDA

View Full Version : [WAR SECTION] Netbattle. All War Participants READ.

mlugia
07-04-2004, 03:08 AM
1) What is the NETBATTLE part of the war?
- Netbattle is an online battling simulator for pokemon Link battles. Download the program at www.netbattle.net (Version 0.93 is the version you must use). Make a team with it, and battle the other PE2Kers for War Points!

2) Battling Rules
- In compliance with the WAR, the only battles that will count must:

Involve 2 PE2K users from different WAR Teams
Enable Sleep clause
Only use 1 of any item on the team. Eg: No 2 Leftovers, 2 miracleberries.
NOT hide your team (It's in the options when you first load up Netbattle, on the "Start battling" screen)
Not include any legends: Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Regice, Regi-rock, Regi-Steel, Latias, Latios, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys (Normal, FR, LG), Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh
You may ONLY battle each opponent up to 5 times per week. This is to prevent cheating by beating the same person many times to earn easy wins.

NOTE
Netbattle allows you to battle in many versions: RBY, RBY w/ Trade, GSC, GSC w/ Trade to RBY, RS, FR/LG.

Note Note
If you disconnect in the middle of the battle, and the opponent can provide the log and prove that you were on the losing side at the time, then the battle will count as a loss for you and a win for your opponent. If the log is not available, or if you were not conclusively proven to be losing, then the battle is declared void and you may rebattle.

The battle may be in ANY version, as long as both players have a team for that version. To change the team version, open up TEAM BUILDER and go to the top where it says "File, something, VERSION, something, etc." and click on VERSION to see the list of versions usable.

3) How to earn Points.
- When you battle a PE2K opponent, make sure you SAVE A LOG after the battle. You must PM me the LOG of the battle (Or email to manalugia@yahoo.ca). Points will be tallied up each week for distribution. MAKE SURE when you report, also report WHO your opponent was on PE2K, and which team he/she is a part of, along with what team YOU are in.

- The team that has the most WINS at the end of each week will receive a WAR POINT.

- The battler who has the most WINS at the end of each week will receive a HALL OF FAME POINT.

- GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Questions regarding Netbattle to be posted in the other thread in this forum, or make a thread about it, but not here.

War Point Gains:
Week 1
Team Nox- 13 wins.

Week 2
Team Nox- 5 wins

Week 3
Team Nox- 5 wins

Week 4
No Winner

Week 5
Tri-Blade - 2 wins

Week 8
Nox - 8 wins

Hall of Fame Point
Week 1
Vellyvell (Tri-Blade)
Finglonger (Nox)

Week 2
Ierdar (Nox)

Week 3
Vellyvell (Tri-Blade)

Week 4
No Winner

Week 5
Dapkmnguy (Tri-Blade)

Week 6
Finglonger (Nox)

Current List of Battles:

WEEK 7

ElimN8
07-07-2004, 05:13 AM
mlugia, the rules have been changed. Not hiding one's team is no longer a neccessity.

Ironshell Blastoise
07-07-2004, 05:17 AM
Yes. Dai counterteams =x

HKim
07-07-2004, 05:18 AM
mlugia, the rules have been changed. Not hiding one's team is no longer a neccessity.

Belay that. Nate hasn't gotten approval by 3 war leaders.

mlugia
07-07-2004, 03:51 PM
whee, let's hope that passes then. As well, I motion to find a way to get more NB participation >=(

mlugia
07-11-2004, 04:15 AM
Team 1 concludes with Team Nox getting the War point in a 13-6 win over the second place Triblade!

Hall of fame points go to Vellyvell of Triblade and Finglonger of Nox, who tied with 6 wins each!

Everyone, have fun next week and I hope to see more participation!

Ierdar
07-14-2004, 03:53 AM
Yes, we need more NBers. All I've battled for the WAR are Velly(twice) and Animefan. We need more people out there. =P Everyone on Nox is there, but I cant battle them for points. =\

Finglonger
07-14-2004, 04:39 AM
well i had to reformat so, i wont be on NB till i reinstall it, that and im not sure i want to get back on =/

Hoenn Mirror Girl
07-16-2004, 05:37 AM
Yes, we need more NBers. All I've battled for the WAR are Velly(twice) and Animefan. We need more people out there. =P Everyone on Nox is there, but I cant battle them for points. =\
Well, there's always me...
But you'll probably get an easy win.

Ierdar
07-16-2004, 05:32 PM
Well, there's always me...
But you'll probably get an easy win.

Wow, three people from a differeent team then me =\ Still not enough for my taste. And JIG, I never see you on, or when I do, you're battling or something, and I get into something else. =\

mlugia
07-18-2004, 04:12 AM
Winner of Week 2's War point: Nox, 5 wins and 1 loss
Hall of famer: Ierdar, 2 wins

Ironshell Blastoise
07-18-2004, 05:57 AM
Fingy, I'll slap you with a dildo if you don't get on NB =[

~delfino feroce
07-24-2004, 03:45 AM
hi all, may i join.

name: taro
team: team nox. sizzle.

i will d/l the new version of nb which should be in like 20 mins. damn dial up. anyway.

mlugia
07-25-2004, 04:05 AM
Week 3 concludes with Nox gaining the war point with 4 wins, while Triblade comes close with 3!

The HOF point goes to Vellyvell with 3 wins!

Matthew
07-28-2004, 08:14 PM
I do I get onto the PE2K Colosseum Server? I type that in on teh Advanced Server drop menu but when I hit okay, it says you have been disconnected from this server. Help please?

NEV3R MIND

I got to it.

mlugia
07-28-2004, 08:31 PM
the Pe2K colosseum is not always up, but when it is, it'd be displayed on the server list menu. The password is war3 (without caps).

mlugia
08-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Well, week 4 was a bust, wasn't it? EVERYONE BATTLE NEXT WEEK.

Finglonger
08-03-2004, 04:42 AM
yeah last week was x_x
I have band camp everyday from 8am-4pm and when I get home im pretty tired. But if anyone is itching to get the NB portion running again send me a pm and i'll meet you on Nb some time after 4pm pacific time 0_0.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
08-04-2004, 09:30 PM
I'm usually on NB whenever Miguzi's on, so feel free to ask me for WAR battles around 5 to 7 Pacific.

mlugia
08-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Week 5's point went to Tri-Blade and Dap's 2 wins contributed to his HOF point!

Finglonger
08-09-2004, 06:53 PM
hmm, I'd like a battle with dap if it can be arranged

boltAge
08-10-2004, 01:58 AM
._. I dare any of the trainers or tribladers to challenge Nox. Don't hide behind and arrange battles with other teams, cuz we're too strong for you. Come out and face us, if you dare. :rolleyes:

AbXtreme
08-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Raik, Bring It On If U Dare Boi, I'm not Afraid Of U

Finglonger
08-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Raik, Bring It On If U Dare Boi, I'm not Afraid Of U

hey ab, I'll give you a nb match if youre up for it.

AbXtreme
08-14-2004, 08:04 PM
ok then, i need some battles before the biggie :P

Finglonger
08-14-2004, 08:54 PM
lenininspace: do you want a war match now?
Abslipknot666: what team u in?
lenininspace: nox
lenininspace: well, do you?
Abslipknot666: nah

well this is what raik is talking about, other teams are unwilling to give us any decent chance at earning points. = /

mlugia
08-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Team Nox wins the week 6 war point with Finglonger getting a whooping 6 wins for the HOF point O_O

HKim
08-29-2004, 10:25 PM
The War is over. There is no longer a need for this thread.

Thread- Locked and Unstickied