PDA

View Full Version : Requesting pokemon.....

Dark Charizard
12-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I just checked that there is no syther in the Mart. Why is this? Considering having Pincer in why no scyther. I understand syther is a farely strong pokemon, but don't you think it should be a mart Pokemon? :oops: I dunno I may be wrong.

Dr Scott
12-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Aw, don't be lazy! Everyone has a 'mon or two that they want to be in the mart, so they don't have to write a big long story. This happened with Magikarp I believe, people thought it should be in.

Point is, the Mart's 'mon were decided even before I joined the URPG a long long time ago in a Yahoo Club far far away, and it's something that shouldn't change ... Honestly, either get someone to write a story for you, or write one for a Scyther :-/.

Now, this isn't to be mean, it's just that this is one of those things that don't change :-P.

Espeon Rinage
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
With Scythers Attack and Speed, I'd say no way.

Dark Charizard
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Aw, don't be lazy! Everyone has a 'mon or two that they want to be in the mart, so they don't have to write a big long story. This happened with Magikarp I believe, people thought it should be in.

Point is, the Mart's 'mon were decided even before I joined the URPG a long long time ago in a Yahoo Club far far away, and it's something that shouldn't change ... Honestly, either get someone to write a story for you, or write one for a Scyther :-/.

Now, this isn't to be mean, it's just that this is one of those things that don't change :-P.
Oh well. I'm too lazy to write a story. Anyways thanks for replying.