PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: sign ups

GrassMaster714
12-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Cats that live in the forest? Cats that make clans and meet every full moon? Imposible you say well you are wrong. These cats have lived in the forest for years in peace unless a member from one clan comes onto another clans territory. What are clans, you ask? Well, there are four clans in the forest: ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, And ShadowClan. Each Clan has a Leader, a Deputy, a Medicine cat, Mutiple Warriors, Queens, Aprentices, and often kits. Will the Clans die out? Will they make peace forever? Or will they continue living as they have for years? That is up to you and your Clan mates to decide.

Rules
1. No cussing
2. Personal clan buisness wil sent by PMs
3. Have to have read at least 1 of the warriors books by Erin hunter
4. Need to awnser the question by PM
5. Only girls can be Queens

Form
Name: (Your warrior name please)
Looks:
Ranking that you want to be:
Personality:

Question: Who was the first Leader of ShadowClan

Name: Shadowstar
Looks:Black tom with white spots on his chest and feet
Clan: ShadowClan
Ranking that you want to be in: Leader, Deputy, Warrior, Aprentice, Kit, Medicine cat, Elder.
Personality:Very wise ShadowClan leader that always follows the warrior code and trys to do whats right for his clan. often checks on the aprentices training. He despises his great grandfather brokentail for killing members of his own clan.

Entei_3000
12-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Um, GrassMaster. If you're the leader of Shadowclan, Shadowfang needs to be changed to Shadowstar.

Name: Splashstar
Personality: Splashstar is a kind and gentle leader. She leads her Clan well. When something doesn't go the way she planned, she'll make sure that's changed right quick. She's taken a special interest in watching kits play. She chooses good mentors for apprentices too.
But she can get a little snappish, but very rarely.
Looks: Splashfur has blue-gray fur with splotches of brown and white. She has yellow eyes.
Clan: ThunderClan
1. Leader
2. Queen
3. Medicine Cat
4. Warrior
5. Apprentice
6. Elder
7. Kit
8. Deputy

rufus6june
12-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Um, GrassMaster. If you're the leader of Shadowclan, Shadowfang needs to be changed to Shadowstar.

Name: Splashstar. Or Splashfur, if I can't be the leader.
Looks: Splashfur has blue-gray fur with splotches of brown and white. She has yellow eyes.
Clan: ThunderClan
1. Leader
2. Queen
3. Medicine Cat
4. Warrior
5. Apprentice
6. Elder
7. Kit
8. Deputy

She is right and Id like to sigh up big fan I am!

Name:Nightpelt
Looks:All black,Tom,strong yet weak
Clan:ThunderClan
Ranking:Warrior

Please PM me If I am in or out. Id really like to get in! If I cant be ThunderClan make me RiverClan.

SUGGESTING TO PEOPLE: If you dont know the stories, dont pick yourself leader or deputy.

sonickid01
12-08-2006, 10:56 PM
I frickin' have something like this. 'Nuff said. But this seems different, so. It's like real animals and stuff, so, I guess It's alright.

rufus6june
12-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I frickin' have something like this. 'Nuff said. But this seems different, so. It's like real animals and stuff, so, I guess It's alright.

Just bumping it us up, you dont understand this is based of a popular books series from egland.

sonickid01
12-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I read part of the series. That's where I got MY idea from. Just clarifying.

Reply to below post: No thank you. I was just commenting.

rufus6june
12-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I read part of the series. That's where I got MY idea from. Just clarifying.

Well are you gonna sit around here and not sigh up or sigh up.

Shen
12-09-2006, 05:56 PM
AGH! This is frickin' unbelievable. I had just finished reading the first six "Warriors" books (The ones with Firestar) two days ago, with ideas for a Warriors RP, and I find this?! I'm mad, and yet happy. I'd love to try this out.

BTW, the first leader of Shadowclan was Brokenstar (Brokentail soon after).

Name: Fisher

Looks: A young, strong tabby, just younger than six moons old, with handsome jet black fur.

Clan: None...he's currently a kittypet. He's heard stories of clans in the forest behind the Twoleg house he lives in from children of former Bloodclan members, and has always dreamed of going to join them, especially the Thunderclan, which he heard was lead (from his great-grandmother, Princess, before she died) by one of Princess' brothers, known as Firestar before he passed on.

Ranking that you want to be: When he gets to a clan...apprentice, of course.

Yes, he is a sort of descended relative of Firestar. I wanted this to tie in to the original storyline, after all. So, how's this?

GrassMaster714
12-09-2006, 06:26 PM
could you all please make a personality for your cats because I always forget to make personality and looks in my forms. And sonickid01 if you have read the warriors books why dont you join?

rufus6june
12-09-2006, 07:05 PM
could you all please make a personality for your cats because I always forget to make personality and looks in my forms. And sonickid01 if you have read the warriors books why dont you join?

Yeah I know I told him that:biggrin: . But he seems not to have replied yet. Oh for dexoys your supposed to PM the answer to the question. Oh yeah anoucment!

Grassmaster714 has asked me too be riverclan leader I have excepted this offer!

GrassMaster714
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
my new avatar is a picture of the real shadowstar (a.k.a. prince)

rufus6june
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM
my new avatar is a picture of the real shadowstar (a.k.a. prince)

Funny :crackup: . Ill make my personality, looks like my advertiseing isnt going well with this Ill go around alot so more people see it...... Ok heres the personality:

NightStar personality is wise but can be a bit playful at times, being one of riverclans youngest leaders ever he has to look strong so the aprentices and kits dont worry. He wont nesscerly ever kill a other cat inless needed or a acident.

Hey um Grassmaster when are we gonna begin are rping?
Hey and everyone I think if we advertise this in are signatures we might get more peoples, and I passed it on to some people on a other board to come!

GrassMaster714
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
we will begin when we have a leader for WindClan and a deputy for each clan

rufus6june
12-10-2006, 09:34 PM
we will begin when we have a leader for WindClan and a deputy for each clan

Seems like theres not alot of warriors fan :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Lets have hope though, maybe you could post around in role play disscusion like I am about it. I even travel the boards advertiseing it :rolleyes: lets hope more come soon :rolleyes: . I think you might have to let some people never heard about the books in and teach them clan way,medicines and training.

Tombi
12-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Whoo! I love these books!!!!

Name: Wildfire
Looks: Wilfire has a black pelt tipped with bronze and brown. One of her paws is bright bronzey/red. She has large, bright, sparkling grass green eyes. Her tail is straight but bushy at the end. Her ears are quite long and stick up. She is very pretty.
Clan: Thunderclan
Ranking that you want to be: Warrior*
Personality: Wildfire is normally quite calm and collected. When there is trouble/intruders in the area she will immediately go to fight. If there are any other clans hunting in their area, she will not hesitate and leap straight intoa fight, not wanting to negotiate. She is very protective of everyone in the clan, but that does not mean that she agrees with everything her leader says...

*I was asked to be the Thunderclan Deputy. I have accepted ^__________________^

rufus6june
12-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Whoo! I love these books!!!!

Name: Wildfire
Looks: Wilfire has a black pelt tipped with bronze and brown. One of her paws is bright bronzey/red. She has large, bright, sparkling grass green eyes. Her tail is straight but bushy at the end. Her ears are quite long and stick up. She is very pretty.
Clan: Thunderclan
Ranking that you want to be: Warrior
Personality: Wildfire is normally quite calm and collected. When there is trouble/intruders in the area she will immediately go to fight. If there are any other clans hunting in their area, she will not hesitate and leap straight intoa fight, not wanting to negotiate. She is very protective of everyone in the clan, but that does not mean that she agrees with everything her leader says...

hey we are currently in need of deputys and a windclan leader. So Grassmaster might ask you about that.

CM
12-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Name: Goldenstar
Looks: golden yellow she-cat with three light brown strips on her back and on the top of her head, light brown ear tips, and a light brown tail tip
Clan: WindClan
Ranking: leader
Personality: kind and gentle leader who is close allies with ThunderClan, hearing the stories of Firestar and Tigerstar from the elders. She doesn’t know weather or not it’ll happen again, but if it does, she’ll join up with ThunderClan with no hesitation. In addition, she had granted ThunderClan unharmed travel through WindClan territory on their journey to the Moon Stone.

and if it's alright, I can also play as the ThunderClan deputy if that position is empty, then I'll fill out another form in order to do so

Shen
12-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Personality? Okay, here goes.

Fisher is a proud kittypet. He's never let one cat best him when it invaded on his property, though he has yet to face a real Clan cat. He will protect the ones he loves with his life, and has a strong sence of justice. When something is amiss, he will pursue it until it is solved or brought into the open. He isn't very wise, due to his age, but he knows right from wrong and when to respect others.

Also, I answered on the forum instead of PMing because some may not know who it was, so they can look at my post for reference. I meant no disrespect.

rufus6june
12-12-2006, 12:52 AM
Personality? Okay, here goes.

Fisher is a proud kittypet. He's never let one cat best him when it invaded on his property, though he has yet to face a real Clan cat. He will protect the ones he loves with his life, and has a strong sence of justice. When something is amiss, he will pursue it until it is solved or brought into the open. He isn't very wise, due to his age, but he knows right from wrong and when to respect others.

Also, I answered on the forum instead of PMing because some may not know who it was, so they can look at my post for reference. I meant no disrespect.

I guess we have leaders for all the clans, now just we need deputys for them, grassmaster said thats all we will have to begin with. I guess it will be ok If we pretend the others are there.

GrassMaster714
12-12-2006, 04:11 PM
everyone is acepted but TombiThePokeMaster do you want to be the deputy of ThunderClan?

Entei_3000
12-12-2006, 05:31 PM
everyone is acepted but TombiThePokeMaster do you want to be the deputy of ThunderClan?
Please, Tombi! I'd love it for you to be my deputy of ThunderClan! ^_^

Tombi
12-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Please, Tombi! I'd love it for you to be my deputy of ThunderClan! ^_^
I accept ^_^

I am a deputy *dances*

So I'm accepted then? Whoo, I can't wait to fight, lol.

rufus6june
12-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Name: Goldenstar
Looks: golden yellow she-cat with three light brown strips on her back and on the top of her head, light brown ear tips, and a light brown tail tip
Clan: WindClan
Ranking: leader
Personality: kind and gentle leader who is close allies with ThunderClan, hearing the stories of Firestar and Tigerstar from the elders. She doesn’t know weather or not it’ll happen again, but if it does, she’ll join up with ThunderClan with no hesitation. In addition, she had granted ThunderClan unharmed travel through WindClan territory on their journey to the Moon Stone.

and if it's alright, I can also play as the ThunderClan deputy if that position is empty, then I'll fill out another form in order to do so

Looks tooken now what about riverclan deputy!

Tombi
12-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Looks tooken now what about riverclan deputy!
Buahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am teh deputy, lol.

Sorry...

I can't wait for this to start! *bounces*

rufus6june
12-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Buahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am teh deputy, lol.

Sorry...

I can't wait for this to start! *bounces*

Yeah for thunderclan, maybe I relpyed to wrong person. Well I dicided we still need to keep that person where it is. Man we just need 3 more deps and we can begin.

I generally think we should all be one clan.

Shen
12-13-2006, 08:36 PM
What, like LionClan or TigerClan? Remember, StarClan decreed that there would be four clans in the forest, except in dire situations, so I think that would be a bad idea to all be one Clan just because.

Oh, BTW, we are RPing in the forest from Firestar's time, right? You know, with Sunning Rocks, Four Trees, and all that?

Tombi
12-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Yush yush. I can advertise this in my sprite shop if you want... then we may get more members and we can start quicker.

rufus6june
12-15-2006, 01:19 AM
What, like LionClan or TigerClan? Remember, StarClan decreed that there would be four clans in the forest, except in dire situations, so I think that would be a bad idea to all be one Clan just because.

Oh, BTW, we are RPing in the forest from Firestar's time, right? You know, with Sunning Rocks, Four Trees, and all that?

Yeah I think we are just its like after the time but not into the new profecty well after that but the events kinda didnt happen. Wierd.

I know theres 4 clans but we could pretend the other 3 clans. Becuase where very low on people.

Tombi
12-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah I think we are just its like after the time but not into the new profecty well after that but the events kinda didnt happen. Wierd.

I know theres 4 clans but we could pretend the other 3 clans. Becuase where very low on people.
Mmm. Just make the other Clan members that we are missing, like, characters that anyone can direct. It'd be better, then we can 'bunny' lol.

GrassMaster714
12-15-2006, 03:42 PM
We are going to have a vote on this question: Who thinks that we should let people that havent read the books join?

I am reading the last book in the warroir series (not the new prophecy):biggrin: Deoxys Trainer please do not tell me any parts of the book

Shen
12-15-2006, 11:12 PM
BLOOD CLAN IS VICIOUS!!!...but you already know that, huh? Well, if you liked any of the other books, I personally know you'll like "The Darkest Hour." It turned out to be my favorite.

So, yeah, I also think we should bunny the other three clans, as well as a bunch of cats in our own clans (Though I also think we should bunny only cats in our own clans so we don't make the plot go the way one person wants it to...unless there aren't any people RPing in one of the clans.)

I have one final question: Who are the Learders of each clan (Their screen names, not the name of the cats they are playing)?

rufus6june
12-16-2006, 02:17 AM
BLOOD CLAN IS VICIOUS!!!...but you already know that, huh? Well, if you liked any of the other books, I personally know you'll like "The Darkest Hour." It turned out to be my favorite.

So, yeah, I also think we should bunny the other three clans, as well as a bunch of cats in our own clans (Though I also think we should bunny only cats in our own clans so we don't make the plot go the way one person wants it to...unless there aren't any people RPing in one of the clans.)

I have one final question: Who are the Learders of each clan (Their screen names, not the name of the cats they are playing)?

I am Nightstar(didnt think of shadowclan leader at time)
And I am the river clan leader.

I think it would be ok to get other people in and I DESPRETLY NEED A DEPUTY! I generally think we should be one clan and pretend the other clans are there.

Entei_3000
12-17-2006, 12:19 AM
All be one Clan? No, it wouldn't be as fun, being one Clan and then bunnying the other three.

And if we were one Clan, we'd probably fight over what Clan we'd all be in.

rufus6june
12-17-2006, 02:40 PM
All be one Clan? No, it wouldn't be as fun, being one Clan and then bunnying the other three.

And if we were one Clan, we'd probably fight over what Clan we'd all be in.

True. I might not even do it here much. I am on a warriors fan sight. It takes along time to get acepted and stuff but its

http://copperfang.proboards102.com/

Tombi
12-17-2006, 02:52 PM
We are going to have a vote on this question: Who thinks that we should let people that havent read the books join?

I am reading the last book in the warroir series (not the new prophecy):biggrin: Deoxys Trainer please do not tell me any parts of the book
No. They won't know about the warrior training, naming, vigils, places in the forest, Fourtree Gatherings etc.

Let's just bunny the rest of the clans...

All be one clan? Nah. Not as good then.

GrassMaster714
12-17-2006, 04:19 PM
I do not want to be the only person in my clan then bunnying all the other characters! It would be like having a conversation with myself :eek:

Tombi
12-18-2006, 05:34 PM
I do not want to be the only person in my clan then bunnying all the other characters! It would be like having a conversation with myself :eek:
Oh go on... please? *poor lost little puppy face*

DarkAmethyst
12-18-2006, 06:37 PM
I was asked to join, and I'd be glad to, right after I get this one little question out of the way. Do we make up our own cats, or do we have to use one from the books?

Tombi
12-18-2006, 08:10 PM
I was asked to join, and I'd be glad to, right after I get this one little question out of the way. Do we make up our own cats, or do we have to use one from the books?
Make em up, whoo.

Tombi
12-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Sorry to double post, but has this died or what? >_>

Entei_3000
12-21-2006, 11:04 PM
I dunno, we might have to yell at GrassMaster to ask when we can start. (Joking about yelling at him).

GrassMaster714
12-22-2006, 05:00 PM
spazzedoutrayquaza and angel_fire usualy when you say you will join a role play you make a form.

Tombi
12-22-2006, 05:08 PM
spazzedoutrayquaza and angel_fire usualy when you say you will join a role play you make a form.
I wanna start! Boo hoo hoo...

Shen
12-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah, come on! I've been dying to do this RP, especially after reading the first three books in "Warriors: A New Prophecy" (The next part after the sixth book in Warriors.)! Pleeeeeeaaaaaassse can we start?! *Huge touchy-feely "anime" eyes*

GrassMaster714
12-25-2006, 02:38 PM
I just need three more people to join or we could make up four new clans and all be in one of them

PS MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rufus6june
12-27-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah, come on! I've been dying to do this RP, especially after reading the first three books in "Warriors: A New Prophecy" (The next part after the sixth book in Warriors.)! Pleeeeeeaaaaaassse can we start?! *Huge touchy-feely "anime" eyes*

Theres gonna be a manga and thirid saga. Or the saga might be a triology.

my little gengar
12-27-2006, 01:03 AM
i'll join

Name:shadowstreak
Looks:black as night pelt with shining, bright yellow eyes
Clan:shadowclan
1.leader
2.elder
3.deputy
4.warrior
5.medic
6.apprentice
7.kit
8.queen (i can't be 1 anyway)

Personality:moody, dark spends his time walking silently down paths deep in the woods prefers his own company and advises the leader on the matters of hand

GrassMaster714
12-27-2006, 12:33 PM
my little gengar you are acceptd if you be the shadow clan deputy and change your name to something that dosent have shadow in it because I find it very strange that both cats in shadowclan have shadow at the begining of their names

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Name: Mossheart
Looks: small gray tabby tom with mossy green eyes
Clan: RiverClan
Ranking that you want to be: Deputy, medicine cat, apprentice, warrior, kit
Personality: A Riverclan Brackenpaw

Entei_3000
12-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes! We have more! I hope GrassMaster lets you join, Pyroboy. Then we'll only need a deputy for WindClan. Then we can start!

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Actually Entei, i sort of joined already because she sent me an invite because I'm starting my own Warriors rp. So far no one has signed up so I decided to join.

GrassMaster714
12-27-2006, 03:44 PM
pyroboy74 you are acepted you are the riverclan deputy and I am not a girl

because she sent me an invite

Tombi
12-27-2006, 04:00 PM
w00t. Can we start now? Please? PLEASE??

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by GrassMaster714
Sorry about that and can we begin please.

COME ON PEOPLE AND POST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tombi
12-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Sorry about that and can we begin please.

COME ON PEOPLE AND POST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yeah! Come on! I've waited so long I've forgotten what my character looks like...

Beartic Tundra
12-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Yah let's get it started so she can stop nagging!!

GrassMaster714
12-28-2006, 08:38 PM
we just need a windclan deputy then we can start

DarkAmethyst
12-29-2006, 08:44 PM
I know, I know. I'm sorry. I was just sort of postponing the signing up thing until I'd read at least one of the Warriors books. Turns out I couldn't find any... :susp: But, I'll sign up anyway, if ya really want me to.

Name: Goldenheart

Description: White tom with bright blue eyes. A dark yellow color is on her paws, the tip of her tail, and around her eyes.

Clan: Windclan

Ranking: Uh... I dunno. Whatever's available

Personality: Goldenheart is one of those strong, independant cats that aren't found much anymore. She is known to jump in without thinking, usually getting her into trouble in battles/fights. She is also a very loyal friend, and would do almost anything to protect the ones she loves/care about.

Uh, is that good?

Tombi
12-30-2006, 01:17 PM

Description: White tom with bright blue eyes. A dark yellow color is on her paws, the tip of her tail, and around her eyes.

Lol, a Tom is a male cat xDD

I do not nag ^__________________^

xP

Uh, we're missing a Windclan deputy, so Grassmaster will probably ask you about that.

GrassMaster714
12-30-2006, 03:23 PM
I will start the role play tomarow. You are acepted angel_fire

Tombi
12-30-2006, 08:07 PM
I will start the role play tomarow. You are acepted angel_fire
w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t ! I'm happy now! I will come on here so early xD

Shen
12-30-2006, 08:43 PM
I've decided that my character, Fisher, will have a full black coat instead of red. Also, I'd like to RP his brother too, if that's okay.

Name: Jet

Looks: His fur is completely black, though it is not as dark as the coat his twin brother, Fisher, has. He isn't as strong as his brother, but was built more for speed, rather than strength.

Clan: He sticks by Fisher all the time, protecting and helping him, so he will join whatever clan Fisher does.

Ranking that you want to be: When he gets out of kittypet life to the life of a Clan member...apprentice.

Personality: He is like his brother. He has a larger intellect, so his help is invaluable to Fisher. He is very just, and will not accept failure to comply to justice. He works hard to equal the ability of Fisher. He will protect others to the death, if it gets that far.

rufus6june
12-31-2006, 02:15 PM
yippe its begging.

espeonlover
12-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Name: Starsi
Looks: http://www.uta.fi/~hashem.al.sayadi/cats/kittens_29.jpg
Clan: Shadowclan
Ranking that you want to be: Kit ( if this is a baby one O_o ) ( She's Young, Very young. )
Personality: She's hyper, Loud, funny and a bit crazy

Entei_3000
12-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Name: Starsi
Looks: http://www.uta.fi/~hashem.al.sayadi/cats/kittens_29.jpg
Clan: Shadowclan
Ranking that you want to be: Kit ( if this is a baby one O_o ) ( She's Young, Very young. )
Personality: She's hyper, Loud, funny and a bit crazy
Oh, Espeon, that kitten is so cute! She's adorable!

espeonlover
01-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah, itsmy kitten, i took a photo, it is a male called jasper ( it was a kitten then, ill show bigger version with hairbrush later on )