PDA

View Full Version : War Fan Fiction - Season III

Scorch Ry
07-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the Fan-Fiction section of War Season 3. Here, you will bust out your fan-fictions, adding the installments to it every week. Since there are a few rules, I'll state them right here, right now. Also, you can chat about your latest chapters added to your story, and to discuss about who will win this week's points! Enjoy!

If bringing out a Fan-Fiction, it would be easier to make installments to the current war fic rather than constantly making new fics.
If you are bringing in your fic after everyone else, it's up to me whether or not to consider it as a new chapter. But, I'll consider reading and deciding, since it is a Prolouge/Chapter.
You must include WAR in your Fan-Fiction title of the story thread. Otherwise, I won't read it and it won't try to help you win points.
You must have the http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/icons/icon4.gif symbol next to the thread title so I know if it is a War Fic.

Those are the rules for this year's war. I would, however, like everyone competing in this section to sign up here, stating their War Fics. It will be better for me so I know what War-Fics to judge and estimate how many I can read during each day before I give out a war point. Fill out the following application:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Username:
War Season Team:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Applications Accepted
Neo Pikachu - Darkest Of Fires
Saya - Foreseen Trouble
Matt & Vulpix - Death Upon Tohjo Island
Dapkmnguy - The World At War
Johto Island Girl - The Raichu Chronicles
Lil_Leprachaun - The Stoplek League Collection: A Trainer's View
Andreas - Frozen Angel
HKim - The Tears Of Love
Phoenix004 - The Ancient Legend Of Eevee
Rust - Phenac Bill And Other PKMN Folk Tales
KCash - Bringing Judgement Day
Tamer San - The Legend Of The Ancient Scripts
HoundoomMaster - World At Wars
Channel Delibird - Nightmare On Channel Delibird
Channel Delibird - A Frozen Flame
Magare - Birth Of The Flames
Delfino Feroce- Blood
Marth - The Crystal Chronicles
Satou - The Lil ' League

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

War Team Participants
Team Nox: 3 Entries
Team Trainer: 6 Entries
Team Elite: 2 Entries
Team Extreme: DISBANDED
Team Flora: 0 Entries
Team Aqua-Frost: 1 Entry
Team Tri-Blade: 6 Entries
Team Magnificent Alliance: 1 Entry

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

War Team Points
Team Nox: 4 War Points
Team Trainer: 1 War Point
Team Elite: 3 War Point
Team Extreme:
Team Flora:
Team Aqua-Frost:
Team Tri-Blade:
Team Magnificent Alliance: 4 War Point

*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*

[War Points]
[WEEK ONE: Neo Pikachu and Johto Island Girl]
[WEEK TWO: Matt & Vulpix and Neo Pikachu]
[WEEK THREE: Neo Pikachu and Lil_Leprachaun33]
[WEEK FOUR: Neo Pikachu and Johto Island Girl]
[WEEK FIVE: Johto Island Girl and Lil_Leprachaun33]
[WEEK SIX: Johto Island Girl And Lil_Leprachaun33]

So, get ready for some real competition! The War Fan-Fiction section has officially begun right now! And please remember that the best of the week gets 1 war point for their team, so let me be amazed! Chao! Chao! Chao!

Neo Emolga
07-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Username: Neo Pikachu
War Fic Title: Darkest of Fires
War Season Team: Team Nox

Scorch Ry
07-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Thank you for your entry, Neo Pikachu. I will add more to the post to indicate everyone's Fan-Fiction application. ^_^. Good luck and make sure to amaze yourself and amaze me! ^_^.

Dr Skottie
07-04-2004, 02:23 PM
hmm, is there a length requirement that has to be met? how long does the war go for? cuz i am thinkin of joining a team and writing a fic. I'm brainstorming ideas for my story but im not sure how long the story has to be...

Aleyquala?

Scorch Ry
07-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Good question, Dr. Skottie! Well, there isn't any requirement for the Fan-Fiction chapters. Basically, you are bringing it out as soon as you fill out an application, and installing a chapter each week. But, adding more length and more material would be adventagous.

Saya
07-04-2004, 03:46 PM
I would like to try my skills at this. I'll see if I can actually win some points.

Username: Saya
War Fic Title: Foreseen Trouble
War Season Team: Team Tri-Blade

Scorch Ry
07-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Thank you for your entry, Saya. I will add your name under approved applications. ^_^. Good luck and make sure to amaze yourself and amaze me! ^_^.

Matt & Vulpix
07-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Username: Matt & Vulpix
War Fic Title: Death Upon Tohjo Island
War Season Team: Trainer.

Scorch Ry
07-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Thank you for your entry, Matt & Vulpix. I will add your name under approved applications. ^_^. Good luck and make sure to amaze yourself and amaze me! ^_^.

Raddstealth316
07-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Username: Dapkmnguy_3000
War Fic Title: The World at War
War Season Team: Team Tri-Blade

Scorch Ry
07-04-2004, 06:12 PM
Thank you for your entry, Dapkmnguy3000! I will add your name under approved applications. ^_^. Good luck and make sure to amaze yourself and amaze me! ^_^. And make sure to give it your best!

Asrialys
07-04-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't think I understand. So, are we starting a new fic for this and we have to update every week? Please explain more.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
07-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Username: Johto Island Girl
War Fic Title: The Raichu Chronicles
War Season Team: The Magnificent Alliance

Jack of Clovers
07-04-2004, 07:47 PM
it can be a new story or a continued one already posted on the forum. and basically you update the story whenever you want, it doesn't have to be every week. the only thing mandatory is WAR in the Title and the ! in front.

also, Aley, you should tell everyone to put [WAR] in the front of the title, not the end. makes it easier to spot the war fics.

Application:
Name: Jack
War Fic Title: The Stoplek League Collection: A Trainer's View
War Season Team: Team Elite representative

Good luck all.

~Jack~

Andreas
07-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Username: Andreas
War Fic Title: Frozen Angel
War Season Team: Nox

My fic might suck but i feel like i need to do something in the war =P

HKim
07-05-2004, 05:17 AM
Username: Harry Kim
War Fic Title: The Tears of Love
War Season Team: Team Trainer

Scorch Ry
07-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Everyone, you have all been accepted! Bring out those Fan-Fictions and let me you be amazed, but try to also impress me! ^_^. Remember, war points will come out every seven days, so the first war point will come out July 11, 2004. Thank you.

Phoenix004
07-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Is it too late to start posting mine? I've been having a lot of computer trouble lately but I'll be able to post my first part in a few minutes if I'm still allowed. If I am, here is my application:

Username: Phoenix004
War Fic Title: The Ancient Legend of Eevee
War Season Team: Tri-blade

EDIT: I've just realised that the back up disks from my PC which I have transferred to my laptop are not up to date. I'll be making the first post tomorrow if that is okay.

EDIT- AGAIN: Since Team Extreme has disbanded, I am now with Team Tri-blade.

KCash
07-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Whoa, I leave for the Fourth of July and come back and there are already a lot of great fics out for the war. Everyone's doing a great job. Here's my application:

Name: KCash
War Fic Title: Bringing Judgement Day (may change)
War Season Team: Team Extreme

Good luck everyone!

Scorch Ry
07-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Both Extreme membres are accepted! Welcome to the Fan-Fiction Section of the War Season III, and may the best person each week win a point for their team! ^_^

Lord Celebi
07-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Name: rust
Fic title: Phenac Bill and Other PKMN Folk Tales
Team: Aqua Frost
URL: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=58829#post58829

Scorch Ry
07-06-2004, 07:40 PM
You've been accepted, Rust. Bring out your Fan-Fiction and make sure to give it your best!

Tamer San
07-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Name: Tamer
War Fan-Fic: The Legend of the Ancient Script! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=59169#post59169)
War Team: Team Trainer

~Tamer

Scorch Ry
07-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Accepted, Tamer. Bring out your fic and let the readings begin!

HondoomMaster
07-08-2004, 01:53 AM
Username: HondoomMaster
War title: World of Wars (May change)
War Team: Team Extreme

The way I understand after i reply this I start my war fic?

Scorch Ry
07-08-2004, 02:00 AM
Accepted, HoundoomMaster. You are allowed to bring out your Fan-Fiction now, so don't hesitate!
NOTICE
Everyone, the first war point will be given out on this upcoming Sunday.

KCash
07-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Well Team Extreme is offically dead. Shane left, Ruben left PE2K in whole. That means Phoenix, HM... you better quit your war fics now or find a new team before Saturday. I don't know where I'll go, I'm thinking about TriBlade but not totally sure about that. I guess I'll wait to see where you guys go if you end up joining a new team.

Scorch Ry
07-08-2004, 09:58 PM
KCash, thanks for letting me know. Now, about Extreme...are thet officially out of the tournament? If so, I will need Harry to contact me through this system letting me know immediately, so I know to change the statistic entries. Thanks thanks.

KCash
07-09-2004, 01:40 AM
Well Shane left us and Ruben left PE2K so unless someone steps up to be the leader, which I doubt anyone will because Phoenix, HM, and me are the only ones even doing anything in the war right now, all our members are on vacation or havent been on for awhile.

HondoomMaster
07-09-2004, 02:00 AM
My AIM isn't working right now so I will have to talk to people threw PE2K. KC I think you should step up to leader, you have me behind you. I mean we have three fics all ready for our team, I don't want to see all of us spliting up cause a couple people leaving. So I say you should become the leader.

KCash
07-09-2004, 02:21 AM
That would be great HM but 1- I can't control the attacking and moves for the team in the war, 2- I cant control all the things Shane and Ruben did in the war, and 3- I just know how to join a team and make a fic, :tongue: Plus all our members will be gone for the war anyways. Makes it tough on me though, I don't know what to do.. which team to join.

Scorch Ry
07-09-2004, 01:41 PM
KC, this is what I'll do. When HKim comes on AIM, I will discuss this matter with him. I need to know before Saturday Night because first thing in the morning, I'm giving out the war point. If it wouldn't be a problem, you all could just either be Team Extreme or just join other teams. Either those two, or I can't consider your War Fan-Fiction entries.

Phoenix004
07-09-2004, 03:29 PM
That would be great HM but 1- I can't control the attacking and moves for the team in the war, 2- I cant control all the things Shane and Ruben did in the war, and 3- I just know how to join a team and make a fic, :tongue: Plus all our members will be gone for the war anyways. Makes it tough on me though, I don't know what to do.. which team to join.

I think you would make a great leader KC, but I can see where you are coming from, I don't know how to control a WAR Team either.

I am also still considering which Team to join but I'll probably decide later tonight. Fortunately school has now finished and I can be online more often to get my stories written.

EDIT: I have edited my application to say that I am now with Team Tri-blade.

KCash
07-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Like I said in my previous post, I was thinking of joining Team Tri-Blade so I think I'll just go and do that.

Scorch Ry
07-11-2004, 04:01 AM
WEEK ONE!
This week's entries were simply amazing...each one had originality, pain, love, flow and interest altogether. However, I can only award the top two writers this week. My decisions will be the stories "The Raichu Chronicles" and "Darkest Of Fires". The two authors, Johto Island Girl and Neo Pikachu win one war point for their team! Congrats!

Channel Delibird
07-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Am I allowed to enter two? Anyway, for now it'll be just one, which is the following:

Name: Vex
Team: Team Trainer
Title: Nightmare on Channel Delibird
Description: One deranged penguin and his cameraman chase after Ho-oh in an attempt to save Channel Delibird.

Scorch Ry
07-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Accepted, Channel Delibird! ^^ Glad to see you again, and remember to put all of your efforts into this War Fic, because there are alot of competitors who are showing relentless efforts. But, make sure you have fun and amaze yourself!

Channel Delibird
07-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Name: Vex
Team: Team Trainer
Title: A Frozen Flame
Description: An alternate reality in which ten years ago Syrus Saith's Operation Sunset brought an era of dark to the world, and the decisions of Fate to restore balance through three people.

Magare
07-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Username: Magare
War Fic Title: Birth of the Flames
War Season Team: Tri-Blade

Scorch Ry
07-16-2004, 02:40 AM
*Meow* Both accepted. Bring out those Fan-Fictions and let us all be amazed, but most importantly, have fun and try your best. *Meow Meow!*

~delfino feroce
07-16-2004, 08:52 PM
Username: ~delfino feroce

War Fic Title: Blood

War Season Team: Team Nox

Scorch Ry
07-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Accepted, Delfino. Make sure that you put [WAR]/{WAR} in the title of your story because I won't consider it as a War Story unless you do so. Thanks and have fun!

Tamer Marco
07-17-2004, 04:17 PM
I'd be willing to try. I'm on Team Nox and even though my writing skills aren't developed i'm giving it a shot.

Username: Dark Luddico
Fic Name: Looking back on the past
War Team: Nox

Scorch Ry
07-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Go ahead and register. I'll be patiently waiting for your entry today. But, if you want to try to get a war point, make sure that you bring it out before Midnight because once it hits that time, then I'll be giving out week two's war points.

Scorch Ry
07-18-2004, 04:26 AM
WEEK TWO
Week two has been great, with the authors bringing such excellent installments. I must say, this week has been good. Many great entries have made this war point decision hard, but one author secured his spot. With the suspicions now upfolding, the person who has killed others will now be revealed! The second choice was very hard, pending between four authors. But, with the clevor situation of a war, he has overcomed the other three authors, making him grab the second war point. Week Two's war points are awarded to Death Upon Tohjo Island, by Matt & Vulpix, and Darkest Of Fires, by Neo Pikachu! Thank you everyone!

Channel Delibird
07-18-2004, 08:22 AM
I'm slightly confused. I don't want to sound like I'm accusing anyone of cheating, but I'm just puzzled. I'm not sure if this is something other authors are experiencing, but the views for A Frozen Flame remains 2, the ones that I made after posting each chapter, and NoCD has been on 79 for a good while. Is this just my computer, or is no-one reading them and therefore not considering all War fics? O.o That would also make any reviews of them made-up, which I find slightly insulting - if you didn't read it, don't review it. =/

Hoenn Mirror Girl
07-18-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm slightly confused. I don't want to sound like I'm accusing anyone of cheating, but I'm just puzzled. I'm not sure if this is something other authors are experiencing, but the views for A Frozen Flame remains 2, the ones that I made after posting each chapter, and NoCD has been on 79 for a good while. Is this just my computer, or is no-one reading them and therefore not considering all War fics? O.o That would also make any reviews of them made-up, which I find slightly insulting - if you didn't read it, don't review it. =/
People have read the fics. It's just that VBulletin decided to get buggy.

Channel Delibird
07-18-2004, 08:39 AM
Phew. ^^; That's a good thing then, and I apologise if I've offended anyone in any way.

[Fair]
07-19-2004, 06:45 AM
Username: [Fair]
Age: Maybe 17, Maybe 18, Maybe Neither... (I never give out my real age! :silly:)
War Fic Title: The Pellet Town Chronicles
War Season Team: Team Elite

With my third PTC story coming out in a week, I decided that the time is right to enter the Fan Fic section! My fan fic is a bit different from the others, though - rather that just one long ongoing plot, I do it in a series of stories. (Sort of like watching 30 minute episodes of a TV show instead of a 3 hour movie...)

If I'm accepted, I'll enter Episode #1: The Pellet Town Heist for this week! :happy:

Scorch Ry
07-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Accepted, Fair...^_^. Guys, this Fan-Fiction board is going to be something hard to compete in now...the best of the Fan-Fiction authors are entering now, meaning that you must put together the BEST chapters and bring them out.

Scorch Ry
07-25-2004, 05:43 PM
WEEK THREE
Week three was very mysterious in my eyes. There were ending stories, along with people with mysterious chapters. I guess that this week's winners were the most interesting. But, once again, an author has secured his spot. But, there's a new prodegy out there whose trainer is telling us the adventures of the Stoplek League Collection through his eyes. The other author used clevor weapons and drama parts to also secure a war point. Week three's war points are awarded to Neo Pikachu, for the 3rd time, and Lil_Leprachaun, with their stories, Darkest Of Fires and The Stoplek League Collection: A Trainer's View. Week four begins NOW!

~delfino feroce
07-27-2004, 03:57 PM
mwahah. how did everybody like the fight scene in chapter 7 of the Prophecy? please read it if you haven't, you will likey!

Scorch Ry
08-01-2004, 08:14 PM
WEEK FOUR
Week four had good entries, but out of them all, I enjoyed two of them the most. The first one still secures his spot while the clever use of betrayal, weapons and the plot coming together! The other entry dealt with funny and unusual characters, which impressed me! The authors of Darkest Of Fires and The Raichu Chronicles have earned this week's war point! The authors are Johto Island Girl and Neo Pikachu!

Satou
08-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Username: Satou
War Fic Title: Lil'League
War Season Team: Trainer

Am I too late? x_X;

Scorch Ry
08-08-2004, 11:41 PM
~Aleyquala

I'm glad that someone is going to help keep this section active. Sure, Satou, you have to full right to enter at anytime.

Marth
08-12-2004, 12:26 AM
Username: Marth
War Fic Title: The Crystal Chronicles
War Season Team: Marth.
Thanks.

Scorch Ry
08-16-2004, 02:28 AM
Week SIX WINNING

Johto Island Girl, 1 War Point
Lil_Leprachuan33, 1 War Point

(Looks like these two are dominating the Fan-Fiction section. C'mon people, get active! >:E)

Hoenn Mirror Girl
08-18-2004, 09:41 AM
I have left the Magnificent Alliance, so I'm no longer participating in the WAR.
Basically, that means you can take my WAR entry out. Thanks.