PDA

View Full Version : Search of Nature Disscusion

Blue-
12-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Ask your questions here! (Or just talk about the RP.)

Lordmad11
12-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Ok I posted in the RP, um just to let... everyone know...

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 08:03 PM
is anyone gonna rp?

Blue-
12-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Espeonlover, you need to post at least eight lines in each post in the Rp. ^_^ Just a reminder.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 08:32 PM
8 LINES!!!!! Thats a bit too long, shorten it to 3 or 4.

Lucky Flareon
12-09-2006, 08:40 PM
8 lines is a very standard length requirment. A lot of serious roleplays have 2 paragraph requirments with characters posting 5 or more at times.

Crealow
12-09-2006, 09:33 PM

Yep, it's pretty standard.

If you need some inspiration, think about what's around your character, what your character is thinking and feeling, how your character reacts to outside stimuli, what her Pokemon are doing/thinking, along with what your character actually does. That may help you in reaching the 8-line requirement (or maybe even go over it!:wink:).

It can be very rewarding to type up a nice post, trust me! It allows for everyone in an role-playing game to understand exactly where your character is and what they are doing. Including details like your character's thoughts and feelings (perhaps even her Pokemon's thoughts and feelings) can really bring a sense of realism and polish to your posts. :biggrin:

Of course, everyone has an off-day. But don't let that be the norm, posting wise. :oops:

Hope this was helpful to you, Espeonlover.

Also, don't let that 8-line limit scare you away from role-playing in this particular game.

Leman
12-09-2006, 09:37 PM
wait do we need eight lines or scentences?

Kaze
12-09-2006, 09:47 PM
I've joined a roleplay once (on Proboards) where you had to seriously post two hundred words. Not that it was that much; I've gotten used to it and am no longer a roleplaying n00b (at least, I try not to be).

So... I was looking through the roleplay briefly and everyone's in a different area. All of the roleplays that I have joined had different people's characters interact. (Someone would post their character in a certain area, and other people would have their characters meet them and whatever.)

I may post later today or tomorrow if my computer keeps acting up... Rawr.

Blue-
12-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Eight lines! C'mon it's in the rules! Anyway I'm glad I made a disscusion board for this...

Crealow
12-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Hmm...I'm brainstorming ideas for where my character could start out from...

Since Ayo's left his home in no real direction, he could be flying anywhere, honestly.

Anyone feeling lonely and want Ayo to pop in on them? I can come up with something feasible. =)

Also, Kaze, I think it's Snowball's intention that we'll eventually meet up, or at least some of us bond. I would like that, personally. Role-playing games aren't fun without character interaction. Otherwise, you're just writing a story by yourself (which can be very rewarding, but that's not what I look for in an rp).

Blue-
12-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Yes we should meet up eventually. I've just started making my form! *dances* ^_^

Crealow
12-10-2006, 03:13 PM
On a less...uh...evil note, I'm going to post now. ^^ It's going to be very bad, I must warn you...

That was not a bad post, Kaze. I liked it. =) Would you (and Lordmad) mind if I had Ayo pop in with Felicia and Takumi? Somehow I doubt Minion's character would appreciate my "peasant" of a guy. =P

Lordmad11
12-10-2006, 06:14 PM
That was not a bad post, Kaze. I liked it. =) Would you (and Lordmad) mind if I had Ayo pop in with Felicia and Takumi? Somehow I doubt Minion's character would appreciate my "peasant" of a guy. =P

I don't mind, but you will have to ask Kaze as well

Kaze
12-10-2006, 06:49 PM
That's perfectly fine. ^^ I think that Snowball Sunday brought in Sai, her character. I just now noticed that... oO I have to go and read through the bios again to figure out what attacks my Pokemon had, just in case Hunter decides to fight...

Lordmad11
12-10-2006, 06:50 PM
You just never know...

Blue-
12-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Sorry guys but I won't be able to post much today. I'm holding a christmas party, and it lasts for three hours. ^^

Lordmad11
12-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Sorry guys but I won't be able to post much today. I'm holding a christmas party, and it lasts for three hours. ^^
Thats a long time, my christmas parties are short... like really short (30mins)

Kaze
12-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey, Snowball (meh, getting tired of typing out "Snowball Sunday"), the stones haven't been found yet, have they? When will the real plot start...well, whenever the Legendaries appear and everyone finds/gets a stone? I was just wondering. ><

And...are you serious about letting everyone have two stones? Since they control the Legendaries, it could get a little hectic and hard to control... I'm content with one stone, and some other people may join, so...well, it just may not be a good idea.

Heheh... Watch everyone get two stones and it's perfectly fine... oO I'd feel like an idiot then...

Blue-
12-10-2006, 07:57 PM
That always seems to happen doesn't it? ^^ One person, leman000, found his stone, but I've decided to let us all find our stones at the beginning of the RP, so that we can focuse on restoring balance.

Yeah, I was thinking that things could get crazy, so I'm postponing that idea. Only one stone per person.

Since Snowball Sunday is annoying to type, just call me SS. ^^

Crealow
12-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the OK. I'll bring Ayo in with a post here in a bit.

I'm perfectly content with one stone, too. :biggrin:

Blue-
12-10-2006, 11:59 PM
Thats good. At least everyone is okay with that. ^_6 (I need to get creative with my smilies. xD)

Kaze
12-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Whip!

It looks like (mostly) everyone is together now... I'll post after you, SS, or after Lordmad11. Takumi may find the stone later, but he's kind of slow... He won't know what to do with it. xX I'll have to figure out how he's going to get it.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-11-2006, 12:27 AM
Everyone's together now! WOOT! We're happy together...So happy together...

Suki's going to find her stone way late, and when she does, well, I haven't planned this yet.

Blue-
12-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Sai has a crush on Ayo~ okay not really. o.o That would be a good sub- plot.. hmm...

Kaze
12-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Sai has a crush on Ayo~ okay not really. o.o That would be a good sub- plot.. hmm...

Why Ayo? Why not Takumi?

Hehe... I was kidding, for the record. oO Meh, we'll figure out romance nonsense later. ><

Blue-
12-11-2006, 12:35 AM
Right now we have to focuse on finding the stones. Just a joke. xD

Leman
12-11-2006, 01:29 AM
ok i just read the rp and where is everyone? im in pewter city pokemon center.

Kaze
12-11-2006, 01:31 AM
I know that Ayo, Sai, Felicia, Suki, and Takumi are all in a forest together somewhere... Snorlax76, didn't you mention a train station? I don't have the best memory, so all I know is that it's a forest, not which city/town/landmark it's near...

Anorexic Snorlax
12-11-2006, 01:52 AM
I think we should be in Viridian Forest, since the train broke down and was supposed to go to Pewter City.

Kaze
12-11-2006, 01:54 AM
I think we should be in Viridian Forest, since the train broke down and was supposed to go to Pewter City.

All right, then. ^^ We're in Viridian Forest, leman000! Hehe. So, everyone's basically in the same area.

Leman
12-11-2006, 01:54 AM
All right, then. ^^ We're in Viridian Forest, leman000! Hehe. So, everyone's basically in the same area.

ok cool i might join you

Anorexic Snorlax
12-11-2006, 01:55 AM
YAY! And SS, I'm sorry for bunnying. It was wrong, and caused everybody to post about it instead of the RP!

Blue-
12-11-2006, 02:20 AM
I don't know. Someone randomly posted in a forest. oO

Leman
12-11-2006, 03:57 AM
Crealow who is the goldish brown mouse?

Crealow
12-11-2006, 03:59 AM
Oops. I was referring to Takumi's Sandshrew. I probably just should have said Sandshrew...lol.

Leman
12-11-2006, 04:02 AM
Oops. I was referring to Takumi's Sandshrew. I probably just should have said Sandshrew...lol.

yeah i didn't think sandshrew looked like a mouse. more like a mole to me

Crealow
12-11-2006, 04:07 AM
Kaze refers to the sandshrew as a "sand mouse" earlier in the thread. I just figured I'd follow suit. :wink:

But whatever...now I just need to figure out an acceptable way for Ayo to find that stone...I was thinking that he'd find it eventually back in Illex Forest, because Celebi is the guardian there. But that's a long way off....

Are we still going with our own Pokemon not listening to us? Pomona flying off course certainly fits that. :happy: Or it could be explained by her curious nature, too.

Kaze
12-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Rawr. Sandshrew is too handsome of a Pokemon to be considered a mole (no offense to moles, by the way). It's some kind of rodent, so I guessed that I'd call it a sand/desert mouse... Well, I probably could've said armadillo... *shrugs*

Hmm... I don't know how Takumi's going to find the stone, either. :dazed: I guess Len becoming more and more afraid of people could connect to it in some way...

Crealow
12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Interesante... :happy: I've got Pomona being tackled by Hunter, Ume chatting with Len, and Ayo feeling quite helpless, waiting for Sai to help him. I might even have Pallav sniff around another Pokemon....

Great! =) It's been a long while since I've been a good rp.

I'll wait until Snowball replies so I can respond to all three of my current situations in one nice post.

Kaze
12-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Great! =) It's been a long while since I've been a good rp.

Me too. A group of my friends at school and I used to create several Proboards websites for roleplaying, until all us had at least one (one of my friends tried managing two). It got boring after a while, and no one ever ended up posting. So, we abandoned roleplay altogether...

There were hardly any choices for roleplaying on here... I created one (Fire and Ice) but it's lost activity, and I've joined The Quest for Happiness. This is the first active rp I've ever been a part of. oO

Lordmad11
12-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I am getting quite bored just sitting here waiting for someone to post a reply to what Hunter is doing... :ermm:

There are too many people in the same place and I'm getting confused :confused:

Crealow
12-11-2006, 08:23 PM
I said I'd post saying what Pomona does in response to Hunter once Snowball posted with Sai. Most rp's that I've been in, people only most once a day, or once every couple of days. I'm going to try to stick to one or two posts per day.

I'll post once Snowball does. :)

Crealow
12-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Yes I know I'm double posting....sorry.

But, guys, keep the OOC stuff over here...in the discussion thread, if you can, especially if all you are posting in the game thread is OOC stuff.

OOC is short for Out Of Character. :biggrin:

So, I posted. Hope everyone can work with that.

Leman
12-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Yes I know I'm double posting....sorry.

But, guys, keep the OOC stuff over here...in the discussion thread, if you can, especially if all you are posting in the game thread is OOC stuff.

OOC is short for Out Of Character. :biggrin:

So, I posted. Hope everyone can work with that.

oooooh thats what it means I was realy confused

Blue-
12-12-2006, 01:25 AM
I had school today (obviously) so sorry for the wait! ><

Kaze
12-12-2006, 02:27 AM
Eep. I hate it when school and homework get in the way of the site. >< I actually did my homework this time, though. *is proud of self* XP I'm used to waiting longer periods of time for others to post, up to a few days, so that's perfectly fine. ^^ It's not too often that someone's able to post every day.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 02:29 AM
Oringinally posted by Snowball Sunday:
I had school today (obviously)
Yeah, but it only lasted 'till 3:15. Anyway, Agathy's coming into the story more! W00T!

Blue-
12-12-2006, 02:38 AM
I had a battle meeting as well. (Snorlax and I have chemistry! xD) So I didn't get home until 5:00.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 02:42 AM
Yeah...Britany got her shirt stained.:biggrin:

leman000, Agathy's going to have to hate Jolt, cause of speed.

Kaze
12-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Len's getting more attention than his trainer. oO;; Heheh.

Is there suddenly going to be a wild decision that the group needs to travel together, after they find the stones? How exactly will they find out what it's used for...? And when should the Legendaries show up? I'm full of questions, sorry, but I wanted to be sure. ^^

Blue-
12-12-2006, 02:50 AM
We'll each find our stone (not all of us shall find it in the forest, thats to strange.) and start thinking about the commotion in the forest. We'll consult each other, then find out our destiny because the legendaries will attack us.

xD I can't explain it very well.

Kaze
12-12-2006, 02:54 AM
We'll each find our stone (not all of us shall find it in the forest, thats to strange.) and start thinking about the commotion in the forest. We'll consult each other, then find out our destiny because the legendaries will attack us.

xD I can't explain it very well.

I wouldn't be able to explain it since I don't know what's going to happen which is why I asked you because you created the roleplay in the first place!

*pants*

That's fine, then. :sleepy: I really should be getting to sleep... I finally get off of the computer at around eleven to sleep. >< My mom keeps yelling at me and is threatening to lock up the laptop if I don't.

Blue-
12-12-2006, 02:57 AM
*gasps* Wow, it's not even close to... *clamps mouth shut* ahhh!!! (Sorry, I'm really strange.) Okay, thats fine. ^^

Kaze
12-12-2006, 02:59 AM
*gasps* Wow, it's not even close to... *clamps mouth shut* ahhh!!! (Sorry, I'm really strange.) Okay, thats fine. ^^

Hehe. What state/country do you live in? oO I wonder how far apart our time zones are. (I'm not a stalker or anything. XD)

Blue-
12-12-2006, 03:01 AM
*Prays to heaven* Well, on the west coast of America... Thats all I'm givin' ya! T,T

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 03:03 AM
In a little town called...*looks at the map*...isn't it Nowhere? And we're just blobs?

Kaze
12-12-2006, 03:03 AM
That would explain it. ^^ I'm on the other side of the US, so... oo In the realm of corn! *cough*

Meh, I'll post and whatnot tomorrow, probably after Crealow since Ume and Len are in a conversation-ish thing.

I feel really bad about closing my shop, though... *glances around* I could make a banner for the roleplay... Kind of a logo image... Tell me what you want on it. oO

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 03:04 AM
I do like corn...But wasn't Orville Redenbacher born in Indiana?

Crealow
12-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Ah. So it's around 9pm where you live, right, Snowball? :wink:

I'm glad to hear there's another person in my time zone, Kaze. :happy:

I, too, have the same questions as Kaze. I like having a "battle plan," just a goal/direction for which I can personally, and the rp as a whole, can move toward.

But now I'm rambling. :oops:

Night, everyone!

Blue-
12-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Okay, its not that I don't trust you, its the 11000 other people I'm worried about.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Ah. So it's around 9pm where you live, right, Snowball? :wink:

I'm glad to hear there's another person in my time zone, Kaze. :happy:

I, too, have the same questions as Kaze. I like having a "battle plan," just a goal/direction for which I can personally, and the rp as a whole, can move toward.

But now I'm rambling. :oops:

Night, everyone!

Um...no, it's ike 8:00 where we live.

Kaze
12-12-2006, 03:09 AM
I do like corn...But wasn't Orville Redenbacher born in Indiana?

Uh... Might as well shift the topic from precious, sacred corn to the actual rp. Meh, Crealow, I'll let you post first before I do tomorrow. If my mom catches me on here...it won't be too pretty. It's 11:00 here. Not terribly late, but I have to wake up at five in the morning. Fine... I like to sleep, okay? :P

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Can I change the subject?

Will Ume and her many boyfriends become beloved by all?

Blue-
12-12-2006, 03:18 AM
What do you mean by that? Anyway, if anyone wants to reply to my post...

Leman
12-12-2006, 03:59 AM
I replied im being ignored though

Crealow
12-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Does anyone else feel that we're getting a bit crowded in one spot? :wink: Hmm...I'm not really sure how to remedy this unless we somehow get to know of our legendary purpose, then maybe going looking for them in groups of 2 or 3? How many people are active? (Did Espeonlover leave?)

I'll post later tonight. It's going to be a little long. I'm glad I had Ayo withdraw Pomona...I've got to respond with Pallav, Ume, and Ayo...and multiple characters are talking to them. :oops:

Leman, I'm having Ayo respond to you. I quite honestly missed that part of your post when Jim said "hi". I'm sure some other people did, too. There's a lot going on in the thread at the moment. Lots of people.

I'm also going to have Ayo introduce himself to everyone in the group. I figured we'd have everyone say their name, now that nearly everyone in the rp is in one spot. By the way, what happened to Minion?

Leman
12-12-2006, 11:03 PM
he wwas in Goldenrod and espeonloveer was in pewter

Crealow
12-13-2006, 07:20 PM
( sorry but im quiting, to much hassle )

Fliss or whatever hername was died, causeing her stone to crack in half.

OCC: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?? I was waiting for you to post, as my entire post consistied of you being bitten by my Umbreon!! ARGH! I'm gonna have to re-do the whole thing now... please don't quit.

Blah...keep these posts in the Discussion thread....

Espeon, you probably could have just posted in the discussion forum, and not have posted an absolutely horrible one liner that didn't explain your character's death, at all. I vote we simply ignore her last post. In fact, I vote we simply ignore the fact that her character was ever in this game. Besides, someone could use the stone at a later time. :susp:

And Tombi, you're much better off to reply to someone who will at least comply with the rules stated by Snowball. I hope her quitting wasn't too much of a problem for you.

Kaze
12-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Blah...keep these posts in the Discussion thread....

Espeon, you probably could have just posted in the discussion forum, and not have posted an absolutely horrible one liner that didn't explain your character's death, at all. I vote we simply ignore her last post. In fact, I vote we simply ignore the fact that her character was ever in this game. Besides, someone could use the stone at a later time. :susp:

And Tombi, you're much better off to reply to someone who will at least comply with the rules stated by Snowball. I hope her quitting wasn't too much of a problem for you.

Espeonlover joins up every roleplay that she can and hardly contributes to anything. I was surprised she was allowed to join... If someone joins an rp, they'd better put some effort into their posts.

And it is getting very crowded... Poor Ayo. ^^ Takumi will go with the girls! >>; I'm kidding, of course... :tongue:

I'm posting here to say that I won't be able to get on today... At least, not for a few good hours. I'm going to my dad's today and he guards his laptop jealously... >< It's slow anyway. I'll get on the internet the minute I can when I get home.

Skye
12-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Please don't gossip in these disscusion boards, it's rude to that member of Pe2k. (Even if it's true. ^^)

Blue-
12-13-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah, it is getting crowded. Thats why my characters leaving. -_-

Crealow
12-14-2006, 01:30 AM
(( dont bunny my chari, can we start that scene again? ))

:ermm: Wha? You just killed your character and quit. Don't clutter the game thread.

Blue-
12-14-2006, 01:58 AM
What in the world? Okay, we know you quit, don't post meaningless things in a role play you quit! (Directed towards Espeonlover.)

Anorexic Snorlax
12-14-2006, 02:39 AM
(( dont bunny my chari, can we start that scene again? ))

Why do you care? We're definatly not restarting the RP to the second Page. Plus, you died.

Lordmad11
12-14-2006, 07:18 AM
Ah, I'm getting really confused, whats happening? :neutral: One moment someones died then next everyones talking about splitting up (in the RP).

What is happening? :confused:

Anorexic Snorlax
12-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Espeonlover just didn't want to post "long" posts so she died and everyone wants to leave, because it's getting way too crowded. Okay?

Lordmad11
12-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Yep I seem to understand :smile:

Kaze
12-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Yep I seem to understand :smile:

Leave...the...area that the characters are in in the rp, right? *is too sick to understand*

I need to know where everyone is... Sorry for not posting for the last couple of days, but there hasn't been a lot of action and...well...homework sucks! XD

Leman
12-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Leave...the...area that the characters are in in the rp, right? *is too sick to understand*

I need to know where everyone is... Sorry for not posting for the last couple of days, but there hasn't been a lot of action and...well...homework sucks! XD

me, snowball, you, ayo, and the fire giril are in a clearing in viridian forest
minion is somewhere
fliss is dead

Kaze
12-15-2006, 10:21 PM
me, snowball, you, ayo, and the fire giril are in a clearing in viridian forest
minion is somewhere
fliss is dead

I'm still confused, but okay. ^^ I don't think I have anything for Takumi to do in the meantime... Will anyone talk to him, or something? I want to get this rp moving. ^^

Leman
12-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I might but my character isn't the talking type

Kaze
12-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I might but my character isn't the talking type

Takumi is. oO Right now, however, small Len is getting all of the attention. *pets Sandshrew*

I may post later today, then again I may not...

Blue-
12-16-2006, 01:47 AM
This has only been inactive because of me! Lately, there have been a lot of power- outages where I live so... yeah. You get my drift. ^^

Kaze
12-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Wow! I actually posted! Since Tombi doesn't have anyone to roleplay with, and neither do I, I guess I'll bring Takumi over to her. Hopefully Kyosan doesn't eat his Sandshrew...

And, Snorlax76, your post confused me. I understand the part about Julian biting Suki, but...well, you sped up time before the others. Is Suki still in the group? I would've had Takumi respond to that, but it was too confusing...

Anorexic Snorlax
12-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Ohh...Sorry 'bout that! I'll make it so that it's still afternoon. I'm just an RP n00b...

Suki's still in the group, just badly injured, Robert is tending to her and Agathy has figured out that Mew controlled Julian. The only reason that I did Mew controlling Julian, is because that Snowball said in an earlier post, "The legendaries are going to attack us in the forest".

Kaze
12-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Ohh...Sorry 'bout that! I'll make it so that it's still afternoon. I'm just an RP n00b...

Suki's still in the group, just badly injured, Robert is tending to her and Agathy has figured out that Mew controlled Julian. The only reason that I did Mew controlling Julian, is because that Snowball said in an earlier post, "The legendaries are going to attack us in the forest".

Eep! That's fine, though. ^^ Hmm... That would make things interesting, though. It'd give something for someone to respond to.

Since it's getting crowded (as mentioned millions of times before), perhaps the trainers could split into groups or pairs. Takumi's left already...

Anorexic Snorlax
12-17-2006, 10:05 PM
No fair!! I wanted Suki to go with Takumi...Meh, I'll just go with whoever wants to go with Suki.

Kaze
12-17-2006, 10:06 PM
oO You did? Eh, sorry. ^^ I'll make Takumi come back, if Kyosan doesn't eat him first. ><

Leman
12-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Jim's stone did something after he left and all the pokemon started to attack Jim , Em, and thie father. ANd it started to rain.

Blue-
12-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Well I can't say for sure that I'll post today. It seems like I'm busier during Winter break. ^^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Well I can't say for sure that I'll post today. It seems like I'm busier during Winter break. ^^

It seems like I'm sicker...

Blue-
12-18-2006, 05:04 PM
So does your avatar! xD Lol!

Kaze
12-18-2006, 07:01 PM

I probably won't be able to post... Unless I can sneak it in in the next couple of minutes, that is. I'm not supposed to be on the computer today, but I have these few minutes before my mom gets home... She won't mind since I don't have any homework.

Grr... Our last day's Thursday.

Leman
12-19-2006, 12:25 AM
I probably won't be able to post... Unless I can sneak it in in the next couple of minutes, that is. I'm not supposed to be on the computer today, but I have these few minutes before my mom gets home... She won't mind since I don't have any homework.

Grr... Our last day's Thursday.

my last day is thursday too

Blue-
12-19-2006, 02:12 AM
I have two full weeks of break!

Leman
12-19-2006, 02:26 AM
ive got two and a half

Blue-
12-19-2006, 02:39 AM
Lets get back on topic. ~`.`

Anorexic Snorlax
12-19-2006, 02:44 AM
Lets get back on topic. ~`.`

I'm way ahead of you!

Some people's legendaries need to attack them, or at least control their pokemon...It would make the plot better...

Leman
12-19-2006, 03:06 AM
if you read my last post my pokes turned into psycho bloodthirsty cereal killers (well not realy bu you get the point)

Kaze
12-20-2006, 12:09 AM
Um... I'LL GET TO THAT! XD

Yeah... The whole Takumi x Suki thing could be interesting. Right now he's oblivious to the fact that she's starting to like him. oo;; *coughs* But, he's Takumi... I sense a love triangle...no, a rectangle...ah, a pentagon...

Blue-
12-20-2006, 12:11 AM
WHERES CREALOW! He can't quit now! ><

Kaze
12-20-2006, 12:52 AM
WHERES CREALOW! He can't quit now! ><

Ick... Perhaps you should PM him. Has he been online lately?

Leman
12-20-2006, 01:20 AM

I dont think he has

Blue-
12-20-2006, 01:45 AM
I should take vacations into consideration. I guess he's on vacation. ^^ I'm probably over reacting.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-20-2006, 03:33 AM

No, he's one of those people who joins and checks on bit by bit, inch by inch and in a little your there!

Originally posted by leman000:
if you read my last post my pokes turned into psycho bloodthirsty cereal killers (well not realy bu you get the point)Okay, leman000, I hate to break it to you, but no one wants to kill cereal, it's serial killer. Got it?

Kaze
12-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Why would anyone want to kill cereal? ;_;

*giggles* Anyway, Snorlax76, I think you misunderstood Tombi's last post. >< Len and Kyosan were in a battle; the Ice Beam was an attack used at the Sandshrew, not the other trainers. I replied to the post; it's perfectly okay. Suki's beginning to make Takumi uncomfortable. XD

Blue-
12-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Hello! My character fainted! -_-

Kaze
12-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Hello! My character fainted! -_-

Hello! My character's not in the area right now. XD He's already occupied with Tsunami and Suki. ><

Blue-
12-20-2006, 09:24 PM
I know that! Sorry, I'm annoyed today. ^^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Anyway, Snorlax76, I think you misunderstood Tombi's last post. >< Len and Kyosan were in a battle; the Ice Beam was an attack used at the Sandshrew, not the other trainers. I replied to the post; it's perfectly okay. Suki's beginning to make Takumi uncomfortable. XD

Suki was just scared that Takumi might get "hurt", so she tackeled him purely for "safety reasons".:crackup:

Blue-
12-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Does Takumi have any plans? xD I mean does he know that Suki likes him?

Kaze
12-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Does Takumi have any plans? xD I mean does he know that Suki likes him?

Takumi's kind of slow... I guess he's starting to suspect it. oO

I may have to move him (I guess Suki can tag along...) so that he can find his stone. ^^

Blue-
12-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Mine just fell from the sky? I'm still thinking up a story for that...

Crealow was on today, but he didn't post or PM me.... -_-

Crealow
12-21-2006, 11:08 PM
Sorry....:redface: I honestly don't have enough time for this game....This past week has shown me that.

God I hate doing this...I find a good game and I can't stay with it due to scheduling....:sad:

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to discontinue my membership in this game.

I hope this game continues to be fun and enjoyable for all those involved! You have a good plot base, Snowball. Be sure to build on that.

Blue-
12-21-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm sorry that you had to quit! But thanks for participating! ^^

Kaze
12-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Man... Sorry to see you leave, Crealow. ^^

In other news... I'm sorry for my absense; haven't had internet connection since Thursday. I'll be on later today... Anyway, merry Christmas!

Blue-
12-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Merry Christmas! I realise it's been hard to post lately, with the holidays and two members quiting, so hopefully we can all get back to our normal roleplaying speed! ^^ Good luck to everyone!

Kaze
12-29-2006, 04:37 AM
Who's quiting? Crealow and...

Is Snorlax76 still roleplaying? He's been on... If not, then I don't have anyone to post with; I may make Takumi go with Sai then, I guess.

Blue-
12-29-2006, 04:39 AM

Is Snorlax76 still roleplaying? He's been on... If not, then I don't have anyone to post with; I may make Takumi go with Sai then, I guess.
Snorlax is still in the RP as far as I know. He was on vacation and such. ^^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-29-2006, 04:41 AM

I'm sorry!:dazed: Don't be mad! I've just been working on my sprites *hangs head low*! I'll post, don't worry!:smile:

Blue-
12-29-2006, 04:49 AM
I'm sorry!:dazed: Don't be mad! I've just been working on my sprites *hangs head low*! I'll post, don't worry!:smile:
Don't worry so much. She didn't sound angry. >_

Kaze
12-29-2006, 04:51 AM

All right. ^^ I wasn't mad; I was just wondering... That's great news, anyway. Has Suki found her stone yet? I forget.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-29-2006, 04:52 AM
All right. ^^ I wasn't mad; I was just wondering... That's great news, anyway. Has Suki found her stone yet? I forget.

Yeah, she has; no, her pokemon have.

Blue-
12-29-2006, 04:54 AM
Snorlax, are you going to post soon? I'm to lazy and tired right now to post anything. xD

Kaze
12-29-2006, 05:22 AM
All right; I posted, too. I remember when Oliver had sent out Yuki, and I guess Yuki was running to attack Takumi and Suki...? I added that in that post so that you can reply, Snowball. ^^

Blue-
12-31-2006, 12:34 AM
All right; I posted, too. I remember when Oliver had sent out Yuki, and I guess Yuki was running to attack Takumi and Suki...? I added that in that post so that you can reply, Snowball. ^^
I'll reply soon. I've gotta get caught up! @.@

Leman
12-31-2006, 01:01 AM

OK. I forgot. Now, whats going on?

Blue-
12-31-2006, 09:47 PM
OK. I forgot. Now, whats going on?
Yuki, Sai's Sneasel, is attacking Takumi and Suki, Sai passed out, and Tara is looking for a special herb to heal Agathy's broken wing. ^^

Tombi
12-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Uh, can someone come and talk to Tsunami? That's what I'm waiting for...

Blue-
12-31-2006, 09:54 PM
Uh, can someone come and talk to Tsunami? That's what I'm waiting for...
Sai can't. She passed out. xD Everyones kinda busy, but maybe leman can?

Tombi
12-31-2006, 09:56 PM
My internets conked out, so I have to go. If someone talks tomorrow, I'll post.

Bye *fizzle* Stupid internet *BREAKS COMPLETELY* *kicks comp*

Blue-
12-31-2006, 10:00 PM
My internets conked out, so I have to go. If someone talks tomorrow, I'll post.

Bye *fizzle* Stupid internet *BREAKS COMPLETELY* *kicks comp*
Good bye. And good luck with that. *Stares at broken computer*

Kaze
12-31-2006, 10:17 PM
My internet broke, too, but I managed to get on my grandma's. (We're having a New Year's Eve party today, so we had to come.) Anyway... I replied. It was interesting you had Yuki attack him directly... Now we just need SUki's action.

If you're reading this, Snorlax76, reply!

Blue-
12-31-2006, 10:26 PM
My internet broke, too, but I managed to get on my grandma's. (We're having a New Year's Eve party today, so we had to come.) Anyway... I replied. It was interesting you had Yuki attack him directly... Now we just need SUki's action.

If you're reading this, Snorlax76, reply!
I think I'll wait for Snorlax's reaction before I post. I'm actually feeling energetic today, so I'm prepared to post. ^^

I thought it would be, well, interesting. I wanted Oliver to seem evil, because that is what he is. Sai is probably going to wake up soon, but until then, be prepared for a lot of action. ^^

Leman
12-31-2006, 10:58 PM

Or you can come find me. I out cold also.

Blue-
12-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Or you can come find me. I out cold also.
I'd think it wise to wake up now. Or else most people won't be able to talk to you. xD

Leman
12-31-2006, 11:24 PM
I'd think it wise to wake up now. Or else most people won't be able to talk to you. xD

Yeah, I figured that out. I was hopping someone would come by and wake me up, but ...

Blue-
01-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Yeah, I figured that out. I was hopping someone would come by and wake me up, but ...
Everyones so caught up in what they are doing right now, that they couldn't wake you! xD Sorry if thats why you stopped posting. (I'm not angry.)

Leman
01-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Everyones so caught up in what they are doing right now, that they couldn't wake you! xD Sorry if thats why you stopped posting. (I'm not angry.)

Its OK, but that is why I stopped posting.

Blue-
01-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Its OK, but that is why I stopped posting.
Maybe Tombi will wake you up. You never know. :O

Leman
01-01-2007, 01:48 AM
Maybe Tombi will wake you up. You never know. :O

Well Ill wait for that.

Blue-
01-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Well Ill wait for that.
Oh my goddess, where is Snorlax? xD I'm waiting for him to post about Agathy and Takumi. `.`

Anorexic Snorlax
01-01-2007, 06:56 PM
I can't post right now! SS, you have to post, your sneasel will make this RP move along.

Blue-
01-01-2007, 07:08 PM
I can't post right now! SS, you have to post, your sneasel will make this RP move along.
No, I'm waiting for your reaction to all this. Consider it kind that I waited for you to post. :D

EDIT: I posted a serious post right after Tombi! Lol! So mine doesn't really work..

Leman
01-02-2007, 03:35 PM
No, I'm waiting for your reaction to all this. Consider it kind that I waited for you to post. :D

EDIT: I posted a serious post right after Tombi! Lol! So mine doesn't really work..

Wow! That sneasle is a murdurer.

Tombi
01-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Yeah... can I go kick it?

I'm joking...

Kaze
01-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Rawr. Takumi's almost dead. oO

I still have to have him find his stone... I'll do it whenever he recovers.

Uh... The boy she has a crush on is attacked and now bleeding to death, and Suki runs off? ><;; Okay... XD

Leman
01-02-2007, 06:35 PM

Uh... The boy she has a crush on is attacked and now bleeding to death, and Suki runs off? ><;; Okay... XD

Have been left alone to die?

Anorexic Snorlax
01-02-2007, 11:21 PM

Psha! She was scared, yo!

Blue-
01-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Schools started! That means I won't be able to post very often. D: Which sucks, since I've been typing faster lately.

Kaze
01-03-2007, 05:29 PM

I guess a Sneasel's Fury Swipes is scarier than an Umbreon's Ice Beam, then? oO;

Whatever. XD If you're not quick, something (though it's up to Tombi or whatever, I'm just playing along) may happen between Takumi and Tsunami. At least, Tsunami is helping him... I don't care. ><;

For us, school doesn't start until January 8th. *dances* But, that means my little brother doesn't have his birthday on a school day like I do... :P

Tombi
01-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Can you post in Search for Nature? I called the police xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kaze
01-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Takumi's not going to have anything to do but lay there... XD

I'll try to post sometime tomorrow. ^^ Next week school starts, though... So I won't be on as often. Or, maybe I will. I don't know... I'm just warning you guys if I don't start posting as often (even if I don't post very often now).

Tombi
01-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah, but I was just wondering if you could have a weird dreamy thingie and them hear the Police draw up and Tsunami could carry you to the car or something >_>

Kaze
01-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Meh, okay. I'll post as soon as I get rid of this freaking headache... I was over at my friend's to do a project, and she has a young sister and two very, very yappy dogs... XD

Okay, anything to get the roleplay moving again...

Anorexic Snorlax
01-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Meh, okay. I'll post as soon as I get rid of this freaking headache... I was over at my friend's to do a project, and she has a young sister and two very, very yappy dogs... XD

Okay, anything to get the roleplay moving again...

*Cries for Kaze* I really do feel your pain. Once i went to a friend's house ((REED'S!)) and his little brother ran around the whole time! I cried of my headache and had to be drivven home (* *)

Blue-
01-04-2007, 11:39 PM
I... won't post until later. But, I think you should wait for the ambulance to come, we need Sai to wake up first! xD

Kaze
01-04-2007, 11:59 PM
I... won't post until later. But, I think you should wait for the ambulance to come, we need Sai to wake up first! xD

Then go ahead and post now... I don't want to do a dream sequence until I have something real happen in the meantime... Otherwise, the post when the police arrive will be crappy. I try to even things out that way. Keep minor events only with major events...or something.

Basically, I would rather do Len speaking, dream, police than Len speaking, dream and then police. It'll be a pain in the butt then...

Blue-
01-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Tombi, I don't think that you should have called the police, but whatever. >> Now Sai's gonna be all alone... Plus her Pokemon are going to practically kill each other. :O

Tombi
01-06-2007, 07:53 PM
LOL.

But Takumi was dying. What would you have done, sat and watched? xD

*eats popcorn* Mm, it's fun watching people die. Very thrilling.

Blue-
01-06-2007, 08:23 PM
LOL.

But Takumi was dying. What would you have done, sat and watched? xD

*eats popcorn* Mm, it's fun watching people die. Very thrilling.
Lol! Okay, maybe not that. I might as well post...

Tombi
01-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Yayz. Can you post in Charms? I think everyone forgot about you xPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I am currently injured, just saved Shikami from being bitten to death and am hugging my Umbreon...

Blue-
01-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Yayz. Can you post in Charms? I think everyone forgot about you xPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I am currently injured, just saved Shikami from being bitten to death and am hugging my Umbreon...
Okay, I'll try... Just been super busy lately.

Tombi
01-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Okiedokie. I have seen it, by the way,

I don't know what to say to it....

I NEED RYENNE TO COME ON! omg.

Blue-
01-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Okiedokie. I have seen it, by the way,

I don't know what to say to it....

I NEED RYENNE TO COME ON! omg.
Lol! xD Back on topic.

Tombi
01-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Lol! xD Back on topic.
Yes.

Can you, uh, come over to Tsunami, or, something...

I want to rp....

Kaze
01-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Yay! I posted. It was messed-up and badly written, but I posted. Takumi's awake now, but I don't want him driven to the hospital... He's sitting in the police car, half-asleep now...

I'd rather have someone come along and make an excuse for Takumi to not go to the hospital at that point. oO; I don't know... I've confused myself.

Blue-
01-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Yay! I posted. It was messed-up and badly written, but I posted. Takumi's awake now, but I don't want him driven to the hospital... He's sitting in the police car, half-asleep now...

I'd rather have someone come along and make an excuse for Takumi to not go to the hospital at that point. oO; I don't know... I've confused myself.
Time to awaken my fighting Pokemon! ^^ That could be an excuse not to go, they could destroy the car or something...

Anorexic Snorlax
01-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Time to awaken my fighting Pokemon! ^^ That could be an excuse not to go, they could destroy the car or something...

Ooo...drama. I like!

Kaze
01-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Hehe. I didn't realize that Tombi posted. oO; I still don't know how to reply... Meh.

(Oh, and Tombi... I need you to post in "Stop Team Rocket Once and for All". ^^)

Blue-
01-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Off topic @Kaze: You could save Lucy in PMD sequel if you're bored. I'm currently waiting for Ryou. to post.

Kaze
01-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Off Topic: Lucy? oO; Is the person roleplaying her still active?

On Topic: Anyway, I'm more worried about Search of Nature's (hehe, SoN's) activity. I've just posted, to let you know, with Takumi trying to stop Yuki (who's supposedly dead, right?) and Oliver from fighting. I needed to introduce his other two Pokemon (but I didn't get to purty Sanuye yet...).

I just need to know what I could do with Takumi... Their trainer's awake now, right? Meh. I'm not sure of when everyone's going to find their stone and the legendary Pokemon that goes with that stone (or is it the other way around? :P).

Bottom line, I posted, someone else should do something, Snowball should probably go next. ^^

Blue-
01-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Off Topic: Lucy? oO; Is the person roleplaying her still active?

On Topic: Anyway, I'm more worried about Search of Nature's (hehe, SoN's) activity. I've just posted, to let you know, with Takumi trying to stop Yuki (who's supposedly dead, right?) and Oliver from fighting. I needed to introduce his other two Pokemon (but I didn't get to purty Sanuye yet...).

I just need to know what I could do with Takumi... Their trainer's awake now, right? Meh. I'm not sure of when everyone's going to find their stone and the legendary Pokemon that goes with that stone (or is it the other way around? :P).

Bottom line, I posted, someone else should do something, Snowball should probably go next. ^^
Off Topic :D: The face goes both ways! Lucy is the Suicune, and Evil Pikachu is currently unactive.

On Topic: Don't worry I'll post, I'm just having the same problem. I can post about the battle, but I can't think of anything to do with Sai! ><

The legends shall be introduced shortly...

Kaze
01-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Off Topic :D: The face goes both ways! Lucy is the Suicune, and Evil Pikachu is currently unactive.

On Topic: Don't worry I'll post, I'm just having the same problem. I can post about the battle, but I can't think of anything to do with Sai! ><

The legends shall be introduced shortly...

You could make Sai come over to my idiot and ask him something, or something... Is it fine that I had Latios heal him, well, sort of? If not, I could try to change it, somehow. I didn't really want Takumi out of action...

I understand Tsunami's frustration. XD

Blue-
01-15-2007, 12:11 AM
You could make Sai come over to my idiot and ask him something, or something... Is it fine that I had Latios heal him, well, sort of? If not, I could try to change it, somehow. I didn't really want Takumi out of action...

I understand Tsunami's frustration. XD
Nope, thats fine. It makes perfect sense that Latios would want to heal the hero. ^^

Blue-
01-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Sorry for the double post, just refreshing. ^^ I really enjoy fighting scenes. I hope that Oliver will have flat- out war with Takumi.