PDA

View Full Version : The life of a pokemon trainer (Only for the members of Team Darkwater)

Shadow Kyogre GT2
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
We are having a roleplay to improve our writing, and here it is.

The story is based on each of us being a pokemon trainer on a journey through Kanto. To catch wild pokemon I will just post here to tell which pokemon apears for each trainer, and if you make the battle good enough, I will tell you if you cought it. The best writer will get the chance to catch a legendary. We all start of as a kid going to get his/her first pokemon.
Here is the sign up form:

Name: (A made up name for you're new charecter.)
Discription: (How you're charecter looks. No pictures allowed.)
Personality: (How you're charecter acts.)

Heres mine:

Name: SR. Kasdoy (SK!)

Discription: SR. Kasdoy is and old man with much expereance with pokemon. He usualy wheres a long white coat with brown trowsers and black shoes. He has a scare on his leg made by an out of controll charizard.

Personality: SR. Kasdoy is a very strict profesof and is the owner of the lab in Pallet town. He loves pokemon and hopes that his students will be great pokemon masters. Latly, he has been very exited of being on the trail of legendary pokemon from other regions.

Have fun...

Neo Master
12-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Name: Noah
Discription: Black Hair, Skinny, Musles, Spiked Hair, Were's A Shirt Sort Of Team Galaxy's.
Personality: The Master Of Pokemon. A Hero. The Boss Of The Gang "S.N.A.G"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Discription: Black Hair, Skinny, Musles, Spiked Hair, Were's A Shirt Sort Of Team Galaxy's.

Isn't that a bit of a god-mod? "The Master Of Pokemon?"
It's also a bit short for a sign-up form...
I don't mean to be all high-and-mighty, but I have actually done a bit of role playing, and I know what this is really about.
But there's always room for improvement!
Here we go:

Name: Philip

Description: Philip is, in short, very pale. His skin is so light, some people mistake him for being albino. He has a rare skin disease that almost makes him albino but he isn't. Just very light. He wears large glasses but not of the nerd kind. His eyes are big and blue, so he needs big glasses. He wears some beat-up sneakers that he got about a year ago. Hating clean sneakers, he messed them up with some mud and a tree branch. His shirt is'nt seeable, but it's black. You can't see it because he always wears a green windbreaker over it. His pants are casual blue jeans, with unremovable grass stains all over them. His hair is medium to long, it almost touches the bottom of his neck and it's messy and dark brown. He's about five feet and five inches tall, but he's a bit skinny. He gets hungry easily. He's not too skinny, though, because he has a little bit of muscle. It's not like a body builder's muscle, though, you can't really see it.

Personality: Philip has but one personality: fun. He always cracks jokes so people know that the world isn't dull, and he loves getting outside. Once, he fainted because his friend dared him to jump off a twenty foot rock. He got in trouble after that! He also doesn't like clean clothes, or school. These both got him into the pokemon business. If he went to live off the land, he wouldn't have to go to school and his clothes wouldn't be clean! There was also less responsibility, or so he thought. In general, he's a pretty fun guy. But it wouldn't be a good idea to get on his bad side, because he is never courteous to his enemies. That's only one of his flaws, but hey, everyone has flaws!

Shadow Kyogre GT2
12-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Isn't that a bit of a god-mod? "The Master Of Pokemon?"
It's also a bit short for a sign-up form...
I don't mean to be all high-and-mighty, but I have actually done a bit of role playing, and I know what this is really about.
But there's always room for improvement!
Here we go:

Name: Philip

Description: Philip is, in short, very pale. His skin is so light, some people mistake him for being albino. He has a rare skin disease that almost makes him albino but he isn't. Just very light. He wears large glasses but not of the nerd kind. His eyes are big and blue, so he needs big glasses. He wears some beat-up sneakers that he got about a year ago. Hating clean sneakers, he messed them up with some mud and a tree branch. His shirt is'nt seeable, but it's black. You can't see it because he always wears a green windbreaker over it. His pants are casual blue jeans, with unremovable grass stains all over them. His hair is medium to long, it almost touches the bottom of his neck and it's messy and dark brown. He's about five feet and five inches tall, but he's a bit skinny. He gets hungry easily. He's not too skinny, though, because he has a little bit of muscle. It's not like a body builder's muscle, though, you can't really see it.

Personality: Philip has but one personality: fun. He always cracks jokes so people know that the world isn't dull, and he loves getting outside. Once, he fainted because his friend dared him to jump off a twenty foot rock. He got in trouble after that! He also doesn't like clean clothes, or school. These both got him into the pokemon business. If he went to live off the land, he wouldn't have to go to school and his clothes wouldn't be clean! There was also less responsibility, or so he thought. In general, he's a pretty fun guy. But it wouldn't be a good idea to get on his bad side, because he is never courteous to his enemies. That's only one of his flaws, but hey, everyone has flaws!

Exelant you're in. NEXT!

You are also in.

EckoUntld
12-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Name: Dylin Jay
Description: baggy jeans, afro, Casual shirt, white shoes, Sunglasses, A gold bracelet :cool:
personality: cool, has good self esteem, layed back

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-12-2006, 09:19 PM
When are we going to start? I'm itching to write for our team!

Shadow Kyogre GT2
12-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Name: Dylin Jay
Description: baggy jeans, afro, Casual shirt, white shoes, Sunglasses, A gold bracelet :cool:
personality: cool, has good self esteem, layed back

You are in....Hu? I am a robot?!? Does not compute... Does not compute... Does not compute.....

When are we going to start? I'm itching to write for our team!

As soon as most of the members have signed up. Hopefully it will be befor christmas.:crackup: :happy: :neutral: :happy:

Krackerjack
12-14-2006, 09:58 PM
not to be rude or anything, but you need to raise the standards. the only person on here with a remotely good sign up is spazzed out rayquaza who has a good amount of description and personality. BTW: Where is your plot?

Shadow Kyogre GT2
12-19-2006, 06:07 AM
Read the tittle. The trainers make there own life thats what the plot is.:tongue:

Leon Phelps
12-19-2006, 01:31 PM
But what exactly are players going to do? You need to add some life, description, and history to your world so that people will have some idea of what to type. There should be a nice balance between guidance and freedom.

Also the sign-ups are far too short. The characters should be realistic. No one in real life has a one sentence personality, unless they're that boring and shallow.

Shadow Kyogre GT2
12-19-2006, 01:39 PM
The trainers come, get their first pokemon and complete all the gyms.

Leman
12-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Name: Leman
Discription: Leman is average hight with shiny black hair that falls to about an inch above his shoulder. He wears contact lenses and has dark prown skin. His eyes are dark brown. He is awkwardly skinny and has an amzingly fast metabolism. He is quick and can easily fit through small gaps.
Personality: Leman is an inteligent person who can find a good thing in anything. He is a tropper and never gives up no mater how hard the situation. He likes pokemon and has been itching to start his journey for a while but hasn't had the chance to. Leman acts very well under pressure and is not thought of as cool, by his peers. Leman doesn't speak very often but he does almost always ay things that are quite relevent to the current situation.

Shadow Kyogre GT2
12-19-2006, 01:50 PM
finnaly another member joined. Accepted