PDA

View Full Version : Rumors or Fact???

whitedragon8903
12-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Does anyone know for sure whether the information on serebii.net regarding D/P is accurate or just rumors?

uberpokemonx
12-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know for sure whether the information on serebii.net regarding D/P is accurate or just rumors?

Probbabbly a mix of both. Don't trust anything that isn't from the publishing/developing companies' websites.

Espeon EX
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM

Well probably there true because maybe they have the japanese version and know alot or looked at a japanese site. I'm not sure about the moves that they know at a certain level part. I don't believe some stuff but do believe on most of it.

Dragon Hunter
12-10-2006, 06:27 PM

I can assure you, it is inaccurate. There are minor mistakes from some of the D/P guides.

Pokemon Leader
06-29-2007, 12:07 AM
I beg to differ. i use the website and everything that i end up using the websie for has been true. It has been a good website to use there are a lot of helpful things on it and i would say to go right ahead and use it.

forseti
06-29-2007, 12:24 AM
I beg to differ. i use the website and everything that i end up using the websie for has been true. It has been a good website to use there are a lot of helpful things on it and i would say to go right ahead and use it.

...why? i mean, what in the world compelled you to dig up this fossil of a thread :eh:

Dawn_PiplupFan1
06-29-2007, 12:37 AM
...why? i mean, what in the world compelled you to dig up this fossil of a thread :eh:
well i think it's true because like they anoounced in japan that the event pkmn came out.
so i guess

Smurf
06-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Aside from typos and minor mistakes, Serebii.net is a pretty accurate website. They take apart the game to the very coding itself to give exact percentages and numbers as well as pokemon areas, levels, evolutions, and whatever else you can think of.

Aside from minor mistakes, like I said, they're pretty accurate.

Argento
06-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Serebii.net is almost 100% accurate 99.9% of the time. I've only encountered one error on their site EVER, and that was the name of the 6th badge before the English translation came out. Big deal.

Legend Master
06-29-2007, 01:43 AM
Everyone who's posting here(including me), you do know
that you're posting in a thread that came from last December. :neutral:

Smurf
06-29-2007, 01:44 AM
Serebii.net is almost 100% accurate 99.9% of the time. I've only encountered one error on their site EVER, and that was the name of the 6th badge before the English translation came out. Big deal.
Actually, it could have been right. Things do change in translation. Many moves did, no reason why badges can't.

I've seena few typos and such in the various pokedex's myself. Other than that, everything seems pretty dead on.

EDIT: Lmao, no, didn't even notice that. XD Pokemon Leader, don't be a necromancer and bring the threads back from the dead.

Mysticjason
06-29-2007, 01:46 AM
Serebii is a VERY reliable source. I've had no problems so far.

Jack of Clovers
06-29-2007, 05:52 AM
Don't revive old threads without a good reason.

~Jack~