PDA

View Full Version : Riverview Highschool Discussion Thread <3

Pages : [1] 2

xxxSakura
12-12-2006, 12:13 PM
PLOT:
On the outer side, this is described as a normal, private school. Rich kids study here without difficulties, while others got in by scholarships. Some even had a chance to study in Riverview High through bribing, relations and so on.

The Director, Mahana, did not tolerate such behaviours, and thus sacked the teachers who helped students get it through relationships, bribes, etc. She, however, did not expelled those students, for she felt that it will ruin the reputation of the school, which had an exensive history as a good school.

You are a normal teenager studying in Riverview High. You can be in Year One (13 years old) to Year Four (17 years old). Be it you got in by bribing, relations, wealth, scholarships or pure talent, you find peace in an unfair school, surprisingly.

However, your great life in this ridiculously rich, boarding school was twisted in a single day. A red full moon unexpectedly showed up in the middle of a seemingly normal afternoon. You were gathered at first because you want a fellow teacher's explanation for some unexplainable behaviour from some of the teaching staff. However, all of you saw the moon.

All of a sudden, some weirdly-dressed guys took over the school. Hundreds of students were unprepared of this, and who knows what happened to them. You managed to escape the teaching building itself, whether if it's indivisually or as a group.

Feeling a strange attraction to the old, oak tree on the top of the hill, you immediately dashed over there. Be fast! If you're not quick enough, risk your life of being caught! When everybody gathered there, you will feel a strange force from the tree. In a split second, all of you willl be sucked into the tree by a great swirl. Some might have been caught, but it involves your lives.

Those who escaped find yourselves on a boat big enough to huddle all of you, drifting in a narrow cave of deep, dark waters. A cute, teenage boy with white-grey hair stood at the end of the boat, smirking at you. Frightened, some of you tried to get as far as possible from the boy, while some of you questioned, and even tried to attack him.

He dodged easily, and told you not to be afraid. Introducing himself as Nagi, he briefly explains the gathering of you guys. It turned out that the teachers were actually from an undercover agency, trying to take control of the school and its mysterious powers. Nagi revealed that the bunch of you were teens with potential of elemental powers. He directs your element to every single one of you, and explains the situation. It's up to you to save Mahana - and the whole of Riverview High.

FAQ

When it's time to shift to another period, who moves? The students or teacher?
Teachers are the ones who move. But some classes have exceptions.
These are:

Chemistry
PE
Music
Science
FL {Foreign Language}
Math Subjects (Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry)

Where are the classes held? (Subjects with * indicate that they are mostly held in the classrooms)

Chemistry: Science lab
PE: Basement
Music: Music room or classroom, depends on teacher
Science: Science Lab or classroom*
Algebra: Math Lab*
FL: Classrooms
History: Classroom
Geometry: Math Lab
Trigonometry: Classroom or Math lab, only when needed though
Physics: Classroom or Science lab, though the lab is seldom used
English: Classroom

What is Foreign Language subject about?
FL is an additional/optional subject. You can choose to study either Chinese, French, Japanese. If you’re the hard-working type, you can even choose to do both.

How does the schedule for FL work?
Let's say Mary is having FL (Japanese) and Elaine is having FL (Chinese). On Mondays and Tuesdays, you have Japanese, while on Wednesdays and Thursdays, you have Chinese. And on Fridays and Saturdays, it's French =) So what will Mary and the rest who do not take FL do on Tuesdays and Thursdays? Go to the hall and play around there.

Where would FL be held at?
There are 4 special rooms for FL {3rd floor}. Two for Japanese, one for Chinese & 1 for French. Students who take Chinese go to the Chinese classroom, likewise for French, and students who take Japanese go to either Japanese Room 1 or Room 2.

Just what are Monitors/Monitresses for?
The Monitress collects the attendance sheet from the teacher’s office, marks it, and passes it to the Monitor. The monitor in turn, is the one who gives it back to the teacher’s office before 8 a.m. These 2 also help collect books/take books from their teacher's tables in the staff room. Basically they are there to help the teachers. One Monitor & Monitress per class.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/sa0ri/Riverview.jpg

Detailed Setting
Lake House [Girls’ Dorm] is found at the west side of the campus while Ocean House is at the east side of campus. A tall, wide fence surrounds the school grounds. In the north is the Study Hall. This building is where the canteen and classrooms are. At the center of the campus, surrounded by the dorms and the Study Hall, is a fountain and a huge garden. Now at the southern area of the campus is the entrance to Riverview.

The Dorms:
The overall look of the girls’ dorm and boys' dorm are almost the same. The only difference of the two houses would be the color. Lake House has a lighter shade of gold than the dark, bronze-like color of Ocean House.

The Study Hall:
This building contains an indoor swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court and an artificial soccer field. In the building, there are the classrooms, a Library, the Computer Lab, the Music room, an Assembly Hall, a Staff Room, a Science Lab, a Math Lab and the special sports room where they host sports like Archery, Badminton, etc. PE lessons are held at the basement. There is even a small garden on the rooftop, and the Music Room is usually used for dancing and the choir/band.

Floors: (All rooms are air-conditioned and every floor has a comfort room available)
Basement: Sports rooms, Gym, etc.
1st Floor: Canteen/Café
2nd Floor: Staff room/ Teacher’s Lounge, AVA Room (Used for movie viewing), Assembly Hall
3rd Floor: Music Room, Special Sports Room, Classrooms
4th Floor: Math Lab, Science Lab, Computer Lab

[b]How does the school function? [Time] (Every period, including recess, is allotted 30 minutes.)

7:30 – 8:00 am: Start of Classes, First Period
8:00 – 8:30 am: Second Period
8:30 – 9:00 am: Third Period
9:00 – 9:30 am: Recess
9:30 – 10:00 am: Fourth Period
10:00 – 10:30 am: Fifth Period
10:30 – 11:00 am: Sixth Period
11:00 – 11:30 am: Seventh Period

You can't leave the dorm after midnight and you must get to your classroom before 7.30 am. ALL first classes ends at 8 am and the SECOND class starts at 8. You do not change rooms unless instructed to by a teacher. PE MUST be before Recess.

When do we use the Labs and the classrooms?
If you are having the lecture, you do it in the classroom. If you are having the experiment itself, your teacher will instruct you to go to the lab and after the lesson, you will leave unless the teacher tells you otherwise.

Our uniforms?
Girls:
Top part of the girls' uniform (”http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/box1126735795.jpg”)
+
A pale navy miniskirt with this design (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/81/Azuarticlepic.PNG/250px-Azuarticlepic.PNG)
The other uniform is sort of athletic-looking. Here~ (http://www.kiminozo.com/images/top_mainimg_akane.jpg) (Only the uniform wore by the girl with reddish brown hair and white headband.)

Boys:
See the colours (dark blue and white) on the uniform image? These are also the colour of the boys' uniform, which have this design: the guy in this picture (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/62/MaburahoChibi.jpg/275px-MaburahoChibi.jpg). Only that the blue is alternated to the dark navy.

The teachers?
Mizuno Mikagami: Physics [Both lab and lecture]
Aya Hinamori: Chemistry [Both lab and lecture]
Ayumi Sakashima: Biology [Both lab and lecture]
Sally Tress: Advanced Chemistry
Prof. Orochimaru: History
Mr. Smith: English
Ms. Lin: Chinese
Ginji Amano: Japanese
Mrs. Griffins: PE
Nao Shikimoto: Algebra/ Trignometry
Alice Thomas: Music

Do we have same timetables?
If you are in the same class, yes, you will have the same timetable.

One Post is equal to how many periods?
We will go through this together. One post roughly signifies one period, and once everybody has settled down in their first class, we shall move on together.

Example:

Mary, role played by nothingtodo, went to her first class in her first post (which was the first post in the thread). nothingtodo should NOT hint the end of the first period YET. In the next post, Elaine, roleplayed by starstarstar, went to her first class. She should NOT hint the end of the first period either. So let's say Alice come by and has a different class with Elaine and Mary, but the second period is Mother Tongue, and Elaine had chose Chinese, the same as Alice. Only then will Alice and Elaine meet in a classroom.

There =) Credit to Saori for arranging all the codes so it looked very beautiful~ xDD

Sign-ups (Arranged according to name)
Chihiro (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=755764&postcount=6)
Felix (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=759744&postcount=22)
Gabriel & Scott (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=755585&postcount=3)
Jack (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=757756&postcount=10)
Jamie (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=759672&postcount=20)
Lucifer (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=755687&postcount=4)
Michael (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=761288&postcount=32)
Mizuno (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=757699&postcount=9)
Sakura & Yukihime (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=757518&postcount=8)
Saori (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=755483&postcount=2)

Jamie {13 years old, Class A}
Sakura, Lucifer, Jack, Felix, Yukihime {15 years old, Class B}
Saori, Gabriel {16 years old, Class C}
Michael, Scott, Chihiro {17 years old, Class D}

Timetables
Class A
7.30 a.m. : Trignometry
8 a.m. : History
8.30 a.m. : History
9 a.m. : Recess {Breaktime}
9.30 a.m. : English
10 a.m. : Algebra
10.30 a.m. : Physics
11 a.m. : Music

Class B
7.30 a.m. : Physics
8 a.m. : Physics
8.30 a.m. : Physical Education {PE}
9.30 a.m. : Foreign Language
10 a.m. : Foreign Language
10.30 a.m. : English
11 a.m. : English

Class C
7.30 a.m. : Physical Education {PE}
8 a.m. : Chemistry
8.30 a.m. : Algebra
9.30 a.m. : Music
10 a.m. : Music
10.30 a.m. : Foreign Language
11 a.m. : Foreign Language

Class D
7.30 a.m. : English
8 a.m. : English
8.30 a.m. : Trignometry
9.30 a.m. : Maths
10 a.m. : Chemistry
10.30 a.m. : Music
11 a.m. : History

Teachers' Profile~
Mr. Smith: An elderly man with a gentle personality, but firm when it comes to work. He's understanding and lenient, but his punishment can be severe if you are late for lessons without a valid reason. He has receding white-silver hair, white eyebrows and warm, brown eyes. Wrinkles can be found across his forehead, and he used to have dimples on hi cheeks, which are barely visible now. Wears a normal blue shirt along with a navy tie.

Amano Ginji: A new teacher who still is a child at heart. One of the best teacher to communicate with, especially when you're all active and goofy. Kind and lenient as well. He has spiky, yellow hair and striking orange eyes. A tanned toned young man, he wears a normal turtle-necked sweater in green.

Shikimoto Nao: A young woman that strictly conducts discipline. Is able to shout very loud, and she's considered quite fiery-tempered. Sever punishment awaits those who disobeyed her rules, e.g, being late, rude, showing signs of disrespect, etc. She has cropped, red curly hair and stern-looking green eyes. She also has freckles and a fair complexion. Nao wears a V-necked, long-sleeved shirt that's white in colour.

Sally Tress: An elderly woman with curly white hair that reaches her shoulders along with green glasses. Sports a purple T-shirt with a pale, blue pendant hanging on her neck. She has pearl-studded earrings, one on both ears, and aquamarine eyes. She has slight wrinkles, but dimples are absent. A caring but boring teacher that looks overweight.

Prof. Orochimaru: *cough* Need I describe more? Never mind, we'll make the OROCHIMARU IN NARUTO with his hair tied into a low ponytail behind, and BETTER SKIN with HAZEL EYES. A strict teacher, but can be very friendly. Sometimes, he's creepy and mutteres to himself, but he's OK most of the time. Wears a long-sleeved yellow shirt [those button kind].

Ms Lin: Well, pretty much a normal teacher that seems caring and friendly. Has a mature attitude and enjoys drinking coffee during lessons. She has shoulder-length black hair along with her deep, brown eyes. A slightly tanned complexion and small, hoop earrings matched her style. She wears a sleeveless, V-neck shirt that is white in colour along with black buttons.

Alice Thomas: A middle-aged woman, who isn't as young as the rest. Rumours said that she's around 37 years old, and trust me, she's amazingly skinny. Just like a bamboo stick with a pale expression and sickly looks. Natural white hair that's cropped and dreamy, silver eyes add some realism to the rumours. She wears a loose, black singlet.

Mrs. Griffins: She was a fun-loving and understanding young teacher. Many students called her affectionately by her first name, 'Ashleigh', and she has no objections. She gives people a wonderful, gentle image with her straight, shoulder-length hair that seems to be very shiny, and her fair complexion. Her hair is green in colour that matches her necklace, while her eyes are purple in colour. She wears a pale pink, turtle-neck T-shirt.

Saori
12-12-2006, 12:24 PM
*acts all nooby and shouts*

First Post! ahkfjsaaka!!!

Man, I feel so hyper...
Sakura, can I post a picture in my first RP post? I'm kinda drawing something for the intro while waiting for the RP to open :D

xxxSakura
12-12-2006, 12:29 PM
*acts all nooby and shouts*

First Post! ahkfjsaaka!!!

Man, I feel so hyper...
Sakura, can I post a picture in my first RP post? I'm kinda drawing something for the intro while waiting for the RP to open :D

Sure, go ahead XD Now that you're online, it's so fun! Jeeeet, where are you? Lol ^^;

Jet
12-12-2006, 12:32 PM
what? lol

guess its too late =P

anyways... seriously what? =P XD

xxxSakura
12-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Nothing! Lol. Do you guys think I should post a post where everybody's sign-ups are? It won't fit in, so I will need to double post. I find it annoying that we have to search XD

Jet
12-12-2006, 12:51 PM
er... it's right there in the sign ups thread.. the 1st post? =P

xxxSakura
12-12-2006, 12:55 PM
er... it's right there in the sign ups thread.. the 1st post? =P

No, it's actually scrambled all over the 3 pages. Perhaps when the Roleplay officially starts, I'll post a post in the sign-ups thread where everybody's sign-ups are in that single/2 posts (it won't be able to fit in into a single post XD)

I'm so excited about it! I kinda want to start it now, but we are waiting for dearest Lucky to edit ^^

Ruushi
12-12-2006, 02:34 PM
No, it's actually scrambled all over the 3 pages. Perhaps when the Roleplay officially starts, I'll post a post in the sign-ups thread where everybody's sign-ups are in that single/2 posts (it won't be able to fit in into a single post XD)

I'm so excited about it! I kinda want to start it now, but we are waiting for dearest Lucky to edit ^^
Let's poke Lucky. She's almost always online and she's holding us up. :/

xxxSakura
12-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Let's poke Lucky. She's almost always online and she's holding us up. :/

Ya, we really should XD

*pokepokepokepoke* Luuuuuuucky~ Why won't you reply me on MSN? x.x Lol, let's just hope that Lucky is able to hear our "voices" ^^;

Ruushi
12-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Ya, we really should XD

*pokepokepokepoke* Luuuuuuucky~ Why won't you reply me on MSN? x.x Lol, let's just hope that Lucky is able to hear our "voices" ^^;
And I thought I was a procrastinator! XD *finished her profile in about an hour* ^^

xxxSakura
12-12-2006, 02:51 PM
And I thought I was a procrastinator! XD *finished her profile in about an hour* ^^

Huh? Who? Huh huh huh? :susp:

Jkjk XD Oh well, I was too eager to start this, Luuuuuuuuucky~ *pokepoke*

Ruushi
12-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Huh? Who? Huh huh huh? :susp:

Jkjk XD Oh well, I was too eager to start this, Luuuuuuuuucky~ *pokepoke*
Lolz, you know how eager we all can be. But it's an excellent plot and idea, so why wouldn't we be eager? <3

~Ruuki

Crossfire Chaos
12-12-2006, 08:49 PM
continuing from Sign-Up thread...

Yeah, DM = Dungeon Master A term for the ref and controller of the DnD game. I called Sakura that because she's the ref of this RP.

Also I'm sorry I misread the first post I thought you said "Negi" who was in Negima... Lol, I should have read a bit closer.

Anyway, so this RP is starting the day before the Exams? okay, time to write my intro post...

Charizard Michelle
12-12-2006, 08:52 PM
COuld you post the RP thread here on this tread. Perferably on your first post so it be easier to find.

Also thanks for the accpet. I been wanting to do a High School-like RP for a long time.

Saori
12-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Well, to make things easier, you could simply make one post containing all the sign-ups by linking them :D
One link that will lead the clicker to the a post in the Sign-Up thread.

All the have to do is click on the name of the person who they want to look for~

Dr Scott
12-12-2006, 10:29 PM
What she said.

She who has been holding us up should be tickled.

I'm posting here.

I'm Scott, and I approve this message

<3 HEART <3

Mikey, you stalker ...

Charizard Michelle
12-12-2006, 11:59 PM
What she said.

I'm posting here.

<3 HEART <3

Mikey, you stalker ...

I stalk because I love.

Anyways. I always wanted to be part of an acadamy/school RP except with pokemon so I am taking every chance I get. It just happen you are in it Scotts.

xxxSakura
12-13-2006, 01:20 PM
I stalk because I love.

Anyways. I always wanted to be part of an acadamy/school RP except with pokemon so I am taking every chance I get. It just happen you are in it Scotts.

Haha! Lol, finally Lucky appears!

What she said.

I'm posting here.

Approved! Everybody, go tickle Luuuuucky~

Well, to make things easier, you could simply make one post containing all the sign-ups by linking them :D
One link that will lead the clicker to the a post in the Sign-Up thread.

All the have to do is click on the name of the person who they want to look for~
Souka! How could I forget! ^^;

continuing from Sign-Up thread...

Yeah, DM = Dungeon Master A term for the ref and controller of the DnD game. I called Sakura that because she's the ref of this RP.

Also I'm sorry I misread the first post I thought you said "Negi" who was in Negima... Lol, I should have read a bit closer.

Anyway, so this RP is starting the day before the Exams? okay, time to write my intro post...
Oooh, hai! Exams? Bad luck >.> School ended long time ago ^^ Mainly because our major exams just passed (I'm waiting for 21st December, posting day. Hope I get into a good school) :oops:

Btw, where do I place this roleplay at? Should it be at the Pokemon: Roleplay Session or Other: Roleplay side? x.x

Charizard Michelle
12-13-2006, 06:12 PM
I believe Other RP since this has nothing to do with Pokemon at all.

Crossfire Chaos
12-13-2006, 08:02 PM
no I meant in the RP it's the day before exams. Not in Real life, lol.

plus, I live in the states so we start our new school years in the end of summer.

TVTMaster
12-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Yay, discussion thread! ^_^ Can't wait to start, and I was kind of nervous because I thought I might have been going a bit ovrboard with my powers. BTW, Felix is exactly like me, minus the earth powers and age. If you want an accurate persnality description of me, think Shikamaru except not totally oblivious and a bit more energy. Lazy genius. :P

Oh, and Felix has no regard whatsoever for the fourth wall, which is for those of you who don't know the rule that prevents characters from acknowledging their being on TV/manga/theartical production. So Felix will at times randomly pull open a hole in the space-time continuum and yell and/or complain at me as I sit typing at my computer. XD

Jet
12-14-2006, 10:56 AM
er shouldn't it start now?

cause' Lucky already updated right?

Saori
12-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Maybe so xD
I would hate it if the thread died before it started... Aiya. I hope that doesn't happen!

As for espeon, I have to agree with Sakura's decision. I don't think our RP would be cut out for her style. One-liners aren't exactly eye candy to read and sometimes, it's just a bit too annoying.

On a lighter note, I made quesadillas! Haha~ *random*

Jet
12-14-2006, 11:17 AM
lol

zzz, no one applied as a playable teacher, all the other teachers are NPCs... :/

Saori
12-14-2006, 11:31 AM
lol

zzz, no one applied as a playable teacher, all the other teachers are NPCs... :/

lol, that's okay.
You'll be unique! Haha, your character seems fun. I wish our Geom teacher was like that D:

Jet
12-14-2006, 11:43 AM
lol, that's okay.
You'll be unique! Haha, your character seems fun. I wish our Geom teacher was like that D:
lol tnx

yeah... ur prof would wield a scythe when he/she scolds you XD

Saori
12-14-2006, 11:47 AM
lol tnx

yeah... ur prof would wield a scythe when he/she scolds you XD

...Not exactly what I meant but close enough xD
And even if she did, I wouldn't care if she had that cool of a personality.

Jet
12-14-2006, 11:50 AM
XD

maybe my model should've been Onizuka... that would be much cooler XP

Saori
12-14-2006, 11:55 AM
XD

maybe my model should've been Onizuka... that would be much cooler XP

*doesn't watch GTO*

We have no Animax. Our cable's too evil for that.
And I personally like how GetBackers looks xD

Jet
12-14-2006, 11:57 AM
*doesn't watch GTO*

We have no Animax. Our cable's too evil for that.
And I personally like how GetBackers looks xD
wha? boo ur cable sux =X j/k

well in a way Kagami does look like in way like Onizuka... just the hair... *pms*

xxxSakura
12-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Maybe so xD
I would hate it if the thread died before it started... Aiya. I hope that doesn't happen!

As for espeon, I have to agree with Sakura's decision. I don't think our RP would be cut out for her style. One-liners aren't exactly eye candy to read and sometimes, it's just a bit too annoying.

On a lighter note, I made quesadillas! Haha~ *random*

Tell that to her x.x I especially don't want to hurt her feelings, but I have to be straight-forward to reject her. What should I do ;__;

That wouldn't happen, because everybody would stick with me XD Oh well, I just made the roleplay board ^^ It's in the Other: Roleplay section, which annoys me because Other: Roleplay is a horrid name~ Lol *ish random*

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=764569#post764569

Dr Scott
12-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Yay! RP's up! Took ya long enough Lucky ^_~.

I'll get one up today, I'm moving back home for break right now. Or, waiting for my ride.

Saori
12-15-2006, 08:01 AM
By any way, you should wake up before 7.05 a.m., and you are not allowed to leave the dorms before 7 a.m.

If you eat breakfast, you should rush to the canteen before 6.55 a.m., because all the good food they serve is out before that [XD]. You can stay in your room if you don't eat breakfast.

So does that mean that the canteen is actually inside the dorm building?

Do they really serve sushi in schools? Or at breakfasttime, either?

Yes, sushi is served in school, even non-Japanese ones. (They sell maki-zushi in our school :D)

Well, sushi isn't exactly what I'd consider a 'customary' Japanese breakfast. Normally, breakfast would contain natto (or fermented soybeans, almost always eaten in breakfast) with miso soup, pickles, rice, fish and some veggies.

But it pretty much depends on the one who eats. You can have sushi if you want but that’s like having pizza or spaghetti for breakfast.

xxxSakura
12-15-2006, 10:44 AM
So does that mean that the canteen is actually inside the dorm building?

Yes, sushi is served in school, even non-Japanese ones. (They sell maki-zushi in our school :D)

Well, sushi isn't exactly what I'd consider a 'customary' Japanese breakfast. Normally, breakfast would contain natto (or fermented soybeans, almost always eaten in breakfast) with miso soup, pickles, rice, fish and some veggies.

But it pretty much depends on the one who eats. You can have sushi if you want but that’s like having pizza or spaghetti for breakfast.

Saori's right XD

As for the canteen, nah, you have to get to the actual building where all the studying rooms are. The canteen's at the first floor ^^

Jet
12-15-2006, 10:46 AM
that sounds cool =)

man, it's been a while since I've rp'ed... my entry sux... X_X

Saori
12-15-2006, 10:47 AM
As for the canteen, nah, you have to get to the actual building where all the studying rooms are. The canteen's at the first floor ^^

But how is that possible? If you can't leave the dorm before 7 am, how can you get the good food which is served away from the dorm at 6:55 am?

Jet
12-15-2006, 10:53 AM
you know there shoudl've been some floor plan or something x_x

xxxSakura
12-15-2006, 11:02 AM
But how is that possible? If you can't leave the dorm before 7 am, how can you get the good food which is served away from the dorm at 6:55 am?

Oops x.x Clumsy as usual! I'll cancel out that rule. See below XD

It's half past six, half an hour more before the official "waking up time" according to rule no.125 of the school handbook [:P] You can be an early bird, awake and doing something, or still sleeping. By any way, you should wake up before 7.05 a.m.

If you eat breakfast, you should rush to the canteen before 6.55 a.m., because all the good food they serve is out before that [XD]. You can stay in your room if you don't eat breakfast.

Classes start at 7.30 a.m. Recess {breaktime} is at 9 a.m., and over in half an hour. School ends at 1 p.m., and co-curricular activites (CCAs, or simply after-school club activities) start at 3 p.m. and ends at 5 p.m.

Oh, and maybe I should tell you this XD Yes, boys and girls have separate dorms [>D] and each room has one room-mate. Ask to be roommates with Sakura =) As for Yukihime, she already has to put up with a gossip-happy roommate.

that sounds cool =)

man, it's been a while since I've rp'ed... my entry sux... X_X

Your entry is way better than your normal posts ^^; [/joke]

Jet
12-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Your entry is way better than your normal posts ^^; [/joke]
all I can say is ouch =/

xxxSakura
12-15-2006, 11:11 AM
all I can say is ouch =/

-bang bang- Joooking~ Lol ^^; But that means you put in tons of effort, Jet-kun XD

Jet
12-15-2006, 11:15 AM
After seeing other entries... I suddenly have no urge to rp...

xxxSakura
12-15-2006, 11:16 AM
After seeing other entries... I suddenly have no urge to rp...

Why not? :O You're doing fine with the F*** thingy x.x You can use fish instead, that's what my class uses (I invented it XD )

Jet
12-16-2006, 12:22 AM
just felt a bit emo back there... (posted)

xxxSakura
12-16-2006, 01:45 PM
just felt a bit emo back there... (posted)

Aww, no, zomg, don't get emo, I was just kidding, I mean :0

-whacks myself- I know, I shouldn't have been so over -slaps- Omg omg don't get emooo~ Jeeet!

TVTMaster
12-16-2006, 04:58 PM
For clarification, my character was first in Trigonometry, and was on his way to History. (Yes, I'm the idiot using the cheap Naruto names.)

Crossfire Chaos
12-16-2006, 11:47 PM
sup? I made a Jack Drake sprite since I can't draw well on the pc, and my scanners not working right now. :(
Anyway, he's in my sig, What do you think of him? does he look like you imagined him?

Saori
12-17-2006, 12:49 AM
Also if I may ask how would I find how the Japanese school system is set up? I've seen a lot of animes but most of them don't have much about them at all...

Classes would normally start with an attendance checking done by either the Homeroom adviser or the first period teacher. If ever it is by the HR adviser, you would have like 15 or so minutes for the adviser’s period (Homeroom) in your own classroom, this is the most used system in Japanese schools.

After the attendance checking, the next period teacher would enter the same classroom and start classes. The students almost never switch rooms unless asked by the teacher or if assigned a special subject like Music or PE.

I’m not that sure what our system is either… I followed the Homeroom thing. But since everyone simply headed to the teacher’s respective rooms, I might do a merging between the two. I hope it’s okay for Sakura ;____;

...I wanna make a Saori sprite too >w<

Crossfire Chaos
12-17-2006, 03:52 AM
Oh I see... we used to do that in Elementary schools, we got one teacher and then switched rooms for art, physical ed and music.

In jr. and high school it's different, the students walk to the teacher's classrooms and the teachers don't move. Which is what we are doing now apparently,

Thanks for the info, btw. Too bad I can't use it, though if we all decide to follow this then I guess we could get back on track.

On another note, what manga is your avatar from?

Saori
12-17-2006, 06:12 AM
Oh I see... we used to do that in Elementary schools, we got one teacher and then switched rooms for art, physical ed and music.

In jr. and high school it's different, the students walk to the teacher's classrooms and the teachers don't move. Which is what we are doing now apparently,

Thanks for the info, btw. Too bad I can't use it, though if we all decide to follow this then I guess we could get back on track.

On another note, what manga is your avatar from?

lol, Death Note.

Try looking in the "Groups/Clubs" area and go to the Badass Freakin Overlords thread.
DU has a similar icon, I sorta made a pair with that one :D

See~:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/sa0ri/L.jpg http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/sa0ri/Raito.jpg

Jet
12-17-2006, 07:57 AM
you know there should be a clarification on how the classes are done... =/

is it after every class, some students move to another classroom because of the subject while some teachers stay? or will the teachers go to the classroom?

also, I think "lab" subjects of chemistry/biology/physics/etc are different from the "lecture" subjects of chemistry/biology/physics/etc... well that's how we do it here =/

hm... let me make a list...

0) Doesn't the start of the RP = First day of classes? how come there's a test on the next day already? x_X;

1) Classes lasts how many minutes? 1 hr? 45 minutes?

2) Students move to classrooms or teachers go to classrooms while students stay put?

3) Lab different from lecture?

4) Dormitory time-in/time-out/curfew/etc?

5) what floor is which?
- laboratories: apparently 10th floor *as Saori's entry said XD*
- cafeteria: ?
- faculty room: 2nd floor
- gym: ?
- music rooms: ?
- computer labs: ?
- any more?

6) Which teacher is teaching what?
- Mizuno Mikagami (Jet): Physics; both lab and lecture supposedly
- Aya Hinamori (character introduced by Jet): Chemistry; both lab and lecture supposedly
- Ayumi Sakashima (character will be introduced by Jet): Biology; both lab and lecture supposedly
- Sally Tress (character introduced by TheScottMan): Advanced Chemistry
- ??? "Orochimaru" (character introduced by ???) - History
- ??? Smith (introduced by ???) - English
- ??? Lin (introduced by Sakura) - Chinese
- "Ginji" Amano - (introduced by Sakura?) - Japanese

7) Schedule of students?

do add more stuff for any clarifications

oh gawd I AM becoming a teacher @_@

Saori
12-17-2006, 08:12 AM
5) what floor is which?
- laboratories: apparently 10th floor *as Saori's entry said XD*

Aiyah~ I said that classrooms were on the 3rd floor :D
10 refers to my level. So Saori is "Grade 10, class C"

And the lab is near the classrooms so I guess they're in the same floor.

As for the exams, we don't really start from the first day. I think we've been in the academy for a while already. Haha~ We also have our finals tomorrow, how cool is that? :D

Sakura, if you like, I could draw the floor plan :)

oh gawd I AM becoming a teacher @_@

*laughs* omg! Jet-sensei's in character! x3

Jet
12-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Aiyah~ I said that classrooms were on the 3rd floor :D
10 refers to my level. So Saori is "Grade 10, class C"

And the lab is near the classrooms so I guess they're in the same floor.

As for the exams, we don't really start from the first day. I think we've been in the academy for a while already. Haha~ We also have our finals tomorrow, how cool is that? :D

Sakura, if you like, I could draw the floor plan :)

*laughs* omg! Jet-sensei's in character! x3
oh really? lol kk then *edits*

er... we didn't start in the first day? =/ that seems... not traditional lol... edits entries XD

oh noes, my destiny to be a teacher x_X...

Lucky Flareon
12-17-2006, 08:49 AM
How many hours a day does our chanarcter have to have? Sorry if I missed this in an earlier post.

xxxSakura
12-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Gosh, so many people posted arh? Oooh... XD I was a bit dizzy yesterday while writing the list, sorry x.x

So I think we should clear things up a bit... I shall start with Lucky =)

How many hours a day does our chanarcter have to have? Sorry if I missed this in an earlier post.
Like a normal person, 24 hours a day, Lucky.

Saori - Haha! You can do the floor plan x.x I'm already whacked enough! And my school's the same as yours, lol, except for the fact there's no such thing as homeroom, so I've always wondered what's that.

The only thing is that instead of the teacher, I, the Monitress, MARKED THE ATTENDANCE! Freakingly tiring x.x

Next shall be Jet :sweat:

0) No no no! The start of the RP isn't the first day of school! I never
stated that.

1) Each class last for half an hour {That's what happens in my school}

2) Teachers move to classrooms. That's what happen in my school as well =) So we pretty much get to relax, haha.

3) I didn't manage to understand your question here x.x

4) I believed I posted this. Explained later on.

5) Explained later on.

6)

- Aya Hinamori (character introduced by Jet): Chemistry; both lab and lecture supposedly
- Ayumi Sakashima (character will be introduced by Jet): Biology; both lab and lecture supposedly
- Prof. Orochimaru (character introduced by TVT) - History
- Mr. Smith (introduced by Sakura) - English
- Ms. Lin (introduced by Sakura) - Chinese
- Ginji Amano - (introduced by Sakura?) - Japanese

There, but what's with the lab and lecture thingy? @.@

So classes start at 7.30 a.m., right? Then from there till 9 a.m., you have 3 lessons before recess, which starts from 9 to 9.30 a.m. After that, you have classes all the way to 1 p.m.

You can't leave the dorm after midnight, and you must get to your classroom before 7.30 a.m. Which means that ALL first classes ends at 8 a.m., and the SECOND class starts at 8.

I guess I have to do a detailed setting of the school anyway.

OK, first is the dorms, right? The girls' dorm and boys' dorm are almost the same, save for their colours to differentiate them. The girls' dorm, named Lake House, has a lighter shade of gold then the dark, bronze-like Ocean House {boys' dorm, yes, stupid names I know.}

LH is in the west while OH is in the east of the whole campus, surrounded by a tall, wide fence. In the north is the building where the canteen and classrooms are, while in the center is the fountain and the huge garden =) As for the South, there's this very grand entrance gate and the Security Corner as well as the carpark. So you can imagine how big RH is.

And there's a basement below the studying building as well. There's an indoor swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, soccer field.

In the study building, there are the classrooms, Library, Computer Lab, Music room, hall, staffroom {Where all the teacher's tables where they place their staff and sit on are}, Science room {Science Lab} , Maths room {Maths Lab} and a special sports room to host sports like Archery, Badminton, etc. PE lessons are held at the basement, and every room is air-conditioned.

There is even a small garden on the roof-top, and the music room is usually used for dancing and the choir/band. How Saori arranges all this I don't know XD

This is a long post x.x And well, nice sprite of Jack. I hope this answers all your questions.

Saori
12-17-2006, 12:40 PM
How Saori arranges all this I don't know XD

...Wow xDDD

Mya~ Don't worry, Sakura. I have super kitty powers. I'll manage.
Do you have Yahoo Messenger? It has a doodle function so we could like, talk over there and arrange the buildings in doodle. That'll be fun :D

xxxSakura
12-17-2006, 12:50 PM
...Wow xDDD

Mya~ Don't worry, Sakura. I have super kitty powers. I'll manage.
Do you have Yahoo Messenger? It has a doodle function so we could like, talk over there and arrange the buildings in doodle. That'll be fun :D

:O No, sadly nope. How about MSN? Add me at peonygoh09@hotmail.com =)

Jet
12-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Gosh, so many people posted arh? Oooh... XD I was a bit dizzy yesterday while writing the list, sorry x.x

So I think we should clear things up a bit... I shall start with Lucky =)

Like a normal person, 24 hours a day, Lucky.

I think he meant number of hours in class? x_X

Next shall be Jet :sweat:

0) No no no! The start of the RP isn't the first day of school! I never
stated that.

Okay, got that...

1) Each class last for half an hour {That's what happens in my school}

Well... ookay... that's not how high school is here and in the US, but meh, ur the maker

2) Teachers move to classrooms. That's what happen in my school as well =) So we pretty much get to relax, haha.

Okay, here is where I'm kinda screwed... teachers move to classrooms... yet my entry; students leave, and I stay... and yet in your next entry after mine, you DID leave the classroom supposedly to go to another... HA?

3) I didn't manage to understand your question here x.x

I meant that physics lab is a different subject from physics itself... physics "itself" is the lecture part; where the physics lab is where you actually do the experiments and apply the learned stuff.

4) I believed I posted this. Explained later on.

5) Explained later on.

6)

- Prof. Orochimaru (character introduced by TVT) - History
- Mr. Smith (introduced by Sakura) - English
- Ms. Lin (introduced by Sakura) - Chinese
- Ginji Amano - (introduced by Sakura?) - Japanese

There, but what's with the lab and lecture thingy? @.@

Aw come on, no first names for the others? x_X... see above for lab comments

So classes start at 7.30 a.m., right? Then from there till 9 a.m., you have 3 lessons before recess, which starts from 9 to 9.30 a.m. After that, you have classes all the way to 1 p.m.

You can't leave the dorm after midnight, and you must get to your classroom before 7.30 a.m. Which means that ALL first classes ends at 8 a.m., and the SECOND class starts at 8.

I guess I have to do a detailed setting of the school anyway.

OK, first is the dorms, right? The girls' dorm and boys' dorm are almost the same, save for their colours to differentiate them. The girls' dorm, named Lake House, has a lighter shade of gold then the dark, bronze-like Ocean House {boys' dorm, yes, stupid names I know.}

LH is in the west while OH is in the east of the whole campus, surrounded by a tall, wide fence. In the north is the building where the canteen and classrooms are, while in the center is the fountain and the huge garden =) As for the South, there's this very grand entrance gate and the Security Corner as well as the carpark. So you can imagine how big RH is.

And there's a basement below the studying building as well. There's an indoor swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, soccer field.

In the study building, there are the classrooms, Library, Computer Lab, Music room, hall, staffroom {Where all the teacher's tables where they place their staff and sit on are}, Science room {Science Lab} , Maths room {Maths Lab} and a special sports room to host sports like Archery, Badminton, etc. PE lessons are held at the basement, and every room is air-conditioned.

There is even a small garden on the roof-top, and the music room is usually used for dancing and the choir/band. How Saori arranges all this I don't know XD

Do read x_X... confuzzled... and I like this smiley lol x_X...

xxxSakura
12-17-2006, 02:16 PM
I think he meant number of hours in class? x_X

Do read x_X... confuzzled... and I like this smiley lol x_X...

Isn't it obvious that I haven't had a chance to edit it yet? ^^; -hustles off to edit- There XD

Oh well, I hope you're not getting more confused :oops: I can explain more if you like :)

Jet
12-17-2006, 02:31 PM
wait... did u read the bold parts I placed in ur quote?

so labs and lectures are different?

wait y not; for laboratory classes, students will go to the labs, so will teachers... after class, they all leave unless that teacher has another class there? then for lecture classes in regular classrooms; students stay and the teachers move?

lol sry if I sound so whiney...

xxxSakura
12-17-2006, 02:41 PM
wait... did u read the bold parts I placed in ur quote?

so labs and lectures are different?

wait y not; for laboratory classes, students will go to the labs, so will teachers... after class, they all leave unless that teacher has another class there? then for lecture classes in regular classrooms; students stay and the teachers move?

lol sry if I sound so whiney...

Lol it's fine ^^ Let the "pro" enlighten you! [/joke, I'm the worse pro on Earth]

Your idea is fine, so we can go with that :clap:

Saori
12-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Me and Sakura discussed the floor plan. This is simply the outside view of Riverview High. Next, we'll be making a map of what's inside each building~ Stay tuuuned! :3

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/sa0ri/Riverview.jpg

(Sakura, you could place the floor plan in the first post in this thread to make it easier :D)

ooc2: wait a minute... this is all so confusing; if the students will stay in the class, then y the heck r u all leaving and stuff? x_X...

Because I think Riverview’s system makes use of room switching. I’m sorry for making everything so messy. It wouldn’t have been like this if only I laid off Homeroom. How about we make compensation and have a Homeroom period like, once a day.

Homeroom would simply be considered as a normal subject wherein the class adviser could give out announcements and do attendance checking. Every class has a different schedule for Homeroom. 10-C has it on their first period.

I hope I’m not making more trouble with this @____@;;;

Jet
12-17-2006, 03:32 PM
lol, nice one ^^;

and Saori, make ur entry? cause' practically I can't post anything without u replyin' lol =X

sry x_X

Crossfire Chaos
12-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Wait, so your saying we stay in our first room and then the teachers move to our rooms? but then how do they have the necessary materials? Like in Chemistry, does the teacher bring suitcases of the needed materials to the classroom?

In any case we have 11 classes to take per day right? and is every class mandatory or do you get to chose? and also is math divided into trig, geometry and calculus and stuff or kept as one class? (My parents schools had it divided like that so I know some schools do that.)

This is getting very confusing...

Saori
12-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Wait, so you’re saying we stay in our first room and then the teachers move to our rooms? But then how do they have the necessary materials? Like in Chemistry, does the teacher bring suitcases of the needed materials to the classroom?

Nope~ Riverview makes use of students moving, not the teachers.

In any case we have 11 classes to take per day right? Is every class mandatory or do you get to chose?

I guess Sakura’s the only one who knows :o
I’m kinda curios about this too…

Also, is math divided into trig, geometry and calculus and stuff or kept as one class? (My parent’s schools had it divided like that so I know some schools do that.)

Yuppies~ According to some of the posts, we have our Math subjects divided. So we have Geometry, Trig and Algebra.

Hope I answered them properly… Oh, and Sakura-chaaan! Feel free to correct me ;___;

I finally have an ideaaa! Sakura, is there only one Attendance monitor? Or is there one per class? I’ll edit my previous RP in order to make it mesh properly with the other posts. It’ll make the RP less confusing @___@

Knightblazer
12-18-2006, 05:29 AM
Just updating, I'm still in Malaysia, not at home yet. I'm curently at Genting Highlands spiffy new internet cafe, near the roaring indoor roller coaster at World Trade Center ><; I will officially be back on Wednesday, so try not to miss me. ^.~

And not go too fast. ><;

Knightblazer

Dr Scott
12-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Yeah, sorry for being so slow as well. I swear I'll try to get in one a day, starting sometime.

<3,
Scott

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Nope~ Riverview makes use of students moving, not the teachers.

I guess Sakura’s the only one who knows :o
I’m kinda curios about this too…

Yuppies~ According to some of the posts, we have our Math subjects divided. So we have Geometry, Trig and Algebra.

Hope I answered them properly… Oh, and Sakura-chaaan! Feel free to correct me ;___;

I finally have an ideaaa! Sakura, is there only one Attendance monitor? Or is there one per class? I’ll edit my previous RP in order to make it mesh properly with the other posts. It’ll make the RP less confusing @___@

Saori-chan answered most of the questions, so I'll be taking the classes thingy.

In any case we have 11 classes to take per day right? Is every class mandatory or do you get to chose?

Well, it is mandatory except for Chinese and Japanese =)

OK, after reading so much posts, I think there's a need to clarify something.

Teachers MOVE to the classes. Which means that everybody stay in their first class, so there's no Homeroom or anything. Sorry if I make this sound really confusing.

Except for Chemistry, PE, Music, Science and Maths.

Chemistry - Science Lab
PE - Basement
Music {Optional, if the teacher wants to conduct her lessons in the class, it's fine} - Music Room
Science - {Most of the time classrooms} Science Lab
Maths - {Most of the time classrooms} Maths Lab
Algebra - {Most of the time classrooms} Maths Lab
Chinese - Classrooms
Japanese - Classrooms
History - Classrooms
Geometry - {Most of the time classrooms} Maths Lab
Trigonometry - Classrooms {Sometimes the Maths Lab, if needed}
Physics - Classrooms {Optional/Seldom Science Lab}
English - Classrooms

There ya go ^^

Jet
12-18-2006, 08:54 AM
er, added info/edit stuff on what Sakura said;

for physics/biology/chemistry; there are 2 seperate subjects:

1 is Physics/Biology/Chemistry itself; these subjects are held in a classroom and no experiments/etc; pure lecture and few minor activities; where most exams are.

2 is the Physics Lab/Biology Lab/Chemistry Lab; as the subject states; these subjects are where the students actually go to the corresponding laboratory, and there are seperate labs for each.

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 09:13 AM
er, added info/edit stuff on what Sakura said;

for physics/biology/chemistry; there are 2 seperate subjects:

1 is Physics/Biology/Chemistry itself; these subjects are held in a classroom and no experiments/etc; pure lecture and few minor activities; where most exams are.

2 is the Physics Lab/Biology Lab/Chemistry Lab; as the subject states; these subjects are where the students actually go to the corresponding laboratory, and there are seperate labs for each.

Actually, Physics Lab {subject}, Chemistry Lab and Biology Lab will be held at the Science Lab.

EDIT;; First post EDITED, please take a look and browse through.

Jet
12-18-2006, 09:27 AM
er... then everyone's posts are wrong then... I stated in a post of mine "Ms Hinamori went to the left, where the Chemistry Lab is, while Mizuno went to the right, where the Physics Lab is..."

something like that... and so far every1 followed that =/

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 09:31 AM
er... then everyone's posts are wrong then... I stated in a post of mine "Ms Hinamori went to the left, where the Chemistry Lab is, while Mizuno went to the right, where the Physics Lab is..."

something like that... and so far every1 followed that =/

That's why I am telling everybody to edit their posts ^^; Sorry for all the confusion caused. If any of you wants to drop out, that's fine by me.

Jet
12-18-2006, 09:49 AM
wait... ha? won't it be more easy if u just go with that I'm proposing? It's also easier for everyone else so they won't have to edit... cause', then we have to edit our post... then Saori will edit to mine, then u will edit to Saori's... etc etc...

also, this way nobody will leave and this rp would be less confusing

x_X...

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 09:52 AM
wait... ha? won't it be more easy if u just go with that I'm proposing? It's also easier for everyone else so they won't have to edit... cause', then we have to edit our post... then Saori will edit to mine, then u will edit to Saori's... etc etc...

x_X...

I'm seriously getting tired of this, changing here and there, and when I finally planned everything out, you told me that it'll be easier to go with yours.

Jet
12-18-2006, 09:56 AM
I am not changing anything; I am suggesting; I suggested those because at first we do not know the layout; we do not know where is where...

The reason why I placed that "Aya went left, Mizuno went right" beause we didn't know... so I ASSUMED it will be that... so, OTHERS also assume that then... then u say that no sorry it's wrong, ALL OF YOU have to edit your posts so as to follow my plan...

well fine, I'll edit in a while... let's see how others react... =/ and chill out...

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 10:00 AM
I am not changing anything; I am suggesting; I suggested those because at first we do not know the layout; we do not know where is where...

The reason why I placed that "Aya went left, Mizuno went right" beause we didn't know... so I ASSUMED it will be that... so, OTHERS also assume that then... then u say that no sorry it's wrong, ALL OF YOU have to edit your posts so as to follow my plan...

well fine, I'll edit in a while... let's see how others react... =/ and chill out...

Alright, fine, do whatever you want. I didn't say all of you have to edit your posts. I said if you need to edit your posts, please do. I never said anything like that. Seriously, I'm getting really... Frustrated :dazed: I'm having a real bad mood today and I sort of get your meaning.

Saori
12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Okay, stop fighting you guys D:

I didn't want anyone to fight over this so just... Yeah.
Do you guys want to simply start over?

We could ask a mod to lock the previous one and make a new thread. We could just copy our previous posts and edit it to make the RP less confusing ^^;
C'mon! Let's find a solution that doesn't compromise everyone being friends...

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Okay, stop fighting you guys D:

I didn't want anyone to fight over this so just... Yeah.
Do you guys want to simply start over?

We could ask a mod to lock the previous one and make a new thread. We could just copy our previous posts and edit it to make the RP less confusing ^^;
C'mon! Let's find a solution that doesn't compromise everyone being friends...

We're not fighting, we are just, erm, reasoning things out. I feel like starting over, and after typing things out for so long, Jet make it sound as if I'm being tyrannical.

Saori
12-18-2006, 10:13 AM
We're not fighting, we are just, erm, reasoning things out. I feel like starting over, and after typing things out for so long, Jet make it sound as if I'm being tyrannical.

I guess it'd be a lot easier if we did :o
But we have to ask everyone first. And we have to get them ready for the whole copying their old posts thing :D

Jet
12-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Alright, fine, do whatever you want. I didn't say all of you have to edit your posts. I said if you need to edit your posts, please do. I never said anything like that. Seriously, I'm getting really... Frustrated :dazed: I'm having a real bad mood today and I sort of get your meaning.

well yeah I know u didn't say that, but technically it most likely it will edit "all" posts, because everyone based off their posts to have seperate labs...

well sorry sorry wai my first serious arguement in PE2K x_X;

I kinda agree with Saori, so we could all start over; first gather all needed data and such so as people would know who's who, what's what, where's where, etc etc... then create the new thread...

if not, well we'll try...

Saori: Not really copying their posts; seeing that they will still have to edit it and such since they all based their posts with seperate labs for physics and chem

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 10:22 AM
well yeah I know u didn't say that, but technically it most likely it will edit "all" posts, because everyone based off their posts to have seperate labs...

well sorry sorry wai my first serious arguement in PE2K x_X;

I kinda agree with Saori, so we could all start over; first gather all needed data and such so as people would know who's who, what's what, where's where, etc etc... then create the new thread...

if not, well we'll try...

Saori: Not really copying their posts; seeing that they will still have to edit it and such since they all based their posts with seperate labs for physics and chem

Ya, we should really plan everything out yet. Add for with the fact KB, Ruuki and Lucky haven't posted, so we should really just lock up the thread.

Yosh~ I'll get Danielle to see if she can help right now ^^

And Saori, I think we don't need to copy the whole thing. We can just start brand new. But first we'll need their opinions first. The problem is that everything is very un-organized right now, and Lucky, KB and Ruuki can't catch up.

Sorry Jet, I was very rash just now because I heard about a so-called friend flaming and insulting my friends and I >.> She says that one of my friends, Joelle, likes to act cute, is a two-timer, I like to flirt with the class monitor [How can I possibly not talk to him? I've got to pass the stuff to him anyway], and another friend, Shirley, love to flirt with the boy she flirts with >.< I can't stand her anymore!! :dazed:

Saori
12-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Saori: Not really copying their posts; seeing that they will still have to edit it and such since they all based their posts with separate labs for physics and chem

True, but it will be easier if we simply copy-edit the posts. Then we'll have a really clean RP going~ And also, I feel like I wanna clean out the Discussion Thread too ;____;

*huggles Sakura and Jet*

I wish the others were on too so we could decide on what to do xD;;;

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 10:25 AM
True, but it will be easier if we simply copy-edit the posts. Then we'll have a really clean RP going~ And also, I feel like I wanna clean out the Discussion Thread too ;____;

*huggles Sakura and Jet*

I wish the others were on too so we could decide on what to do xD;;;

Ruuki's eating her dinner just now. KB's back on Wednesday, I simply can't think where Lucky is x.x I miss you, Luuuucky~

The other {Scotty, Crossfire, TVT, Mike} aren't online T.T

Jet
12-18-2006, 10:28 AM
I don't think they're "serious" about this rp =/

and don't worry Sakura, no biggie =P I've accidentally pissed off others as well before and it all turned out for the best anywayz XD

lol, Saori the arbitier XD ;3

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't think they're "serious" about this rp =/

and don't worry Sakura, no biggie =P I've accidentally pissed off others as well before and it all turned out for the best anywayz XD

lol, Saori the arbitier XD ;3

Agree~ Lol ^^;;

Well Ruuki says she's been very busy and she swore {I made her >D} that she will post tomorrow x.x

KB's posted and promsied he will catch up -hugs KB-

Lucky, aaah~ I wonder if she still remembers me -hustles off to PM Luuuuucky-

So, I take it that we should restart? But I think it'll take us till Wednesday to re-open the thread, because we have to discuss about the timetables and stuff.

Saori
12-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Agree~ Lol ^^;;

Well Ruuki says she's been very busy and she swore {I made her >D} that she will post tomorrow x.x

KB's posted and promsied he will catch up -hugs KB-

Lucky, aaah~ I wonder if she still remembers me -hustles off to PM Luuuuucky-

So, I take it that we should restart? But I think it'll take us till Wednesday to re-open the thread, because we have to discuss about the timetables and stuff.

Well, you have to agree, it's better than jumping into the RP blindly ^^
Do you want me to help clean out the rules and uh, pretty-fy it with codes?

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Well, you have to agree, it's better than jumping into the RP blindly ^^
Do you want me to help clean out the rules and uh, pretty-fy it with codes?

Huh? What does that mean? Mya, I'll chat with you on MSN anyway *hustles off to IM Saori-chan* Oh wait, you IMed me XD

EDIT;; I gtg now, I'll probably get a Mod to lock the RP thread and arrange things out before we start on Wednesday. I already PMed Lucky x.x

Jet
12-18-2006, 11:00 AM
well glad all's well and... u know what I mean =P peace Sakura, tc ^^;

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Yup, I know ^^

So if it's all fine with you guys...

I shall ask a Mod to lock the thread tomorrow and we'll probably straighten things out tomorrow as well. Then on Wednesday or Thursday, we can re-start xD

But we probably have to work on the timetables first, you know. Let's decide who's in the same class and who's in other classes and such XD

Crossfire Chaos
12-18-2006, 01:52 PM
The reason I'm not online is because your online starting from 5am then you end 7am. I wake up at 8am, plus during school days I can't post at all before 3pm. I'm just lucky that I have winter break now. I was thinking to restart the RP thread also a while ago. We should have decided on the style of school we would be attending from the beginning since even in the US the schools are different from one another.

I'm living in US Central Time btw. (which is -6 GMT)

EDIT:
Just read the first post of this thread again. Thanks for clearing all that up.
But I've got one question... Your saying that I have the same schedule as Felix and go to all of the same classes at the same periods as he does. And that there are other groups of people like that too. So are you saying I won't ever be in a class with another RPer in class except for Felix? Plus are there no Foreign Language classes? Such as English or French or Spanish?

And I'm sorry for going so fast, I'll try to go slower next time.

xxxSakura
12-18-2006, 03:23 PM
The reason I'm not online is because your online starting from 5am then you end 7am. I wake up at 8am, plus during school days I can't post at all before 3pm. I'm just lucky that I have winter break now. I was thinking to restart the RP thread also a while ago. We should have decided on the style of school we would be attending from the beginning since even in the US the schools are different from one another.

I'm living in US Central Time btw. (which is -6 GMT)

EDIT:
Just read the first post of this thread again. Thanks for clearing all that up.
But I've got one question... Your saying that I have the same schedule as Felix and go to all of the same classes at the same periods as he does. And that there are other groups of people like that too. So are you saying I won't ever be in a class with another RPer in class except for Felix? Plus are there no Foreign Language classes? Such as English or French or Spanish?

And I'm sorry for going so fast, I'll try to go slower next time.

My time is GMT + 7 ^^;;

And well, as for the classes thing, we'll sort it all out tomorrow. And I'll add in French, Spanish, German and such ^^

Ruushi
12-18-2006, 05:46 PM
My time is GMT + 7 ^^;;

And well, as for the classes thing, we'll sort it all out tomorrow. And I'll add in French, Spanish, German and such ^^
Yeah, it's difficult making my own schedule. I'd rather someone assign me one. ^^ So, what is going on? Are we restarting? Or should I post in the RP?

I'm in Japanese Standard Time. GMT+9. It's early right now. x________X

Saori
12-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Can we call "Mother Tongue" "Foreign Language" instead? xD;;;

Tongue makes me think of cows @____@

TVTMaster
12-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Nuts. We're restarting? Okay, here's my schedule as far as I know (and BTW, I'm GMT -5):

1st Period: Trigonometry
2nd Period: History
3rd Period: No idea
Rest of Day: No idea

I'm kinda not suited to this kind of "slow" roleplay, where an hour in the RP is two days IRL. But I'll try to slow down my character's pace.

xxxSakura
12-19-2006, 11:44 AM
OK, ya, Saori, in Singapore, they call the other language besides English 'Mother Tongue'. When we first heard of it {we were 7 back then}, I think I was laughing on my chair >.<;; So ya, it's changed to Foreign Languages {For-reign ^^}

Well, I think I sort everybody out in classes...

REFER TO FIRST POST

Saori
12-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Hope this is OK ^^ If everybody is fine with this, we shall start the roleplay on either tomorrow or Thursday.

That reminds me. I finished coding the FAQ :D
Wanna revise it and stuff?

xxxSakura
12-19-2006, 12:01 PM
That reminds me. I finished coding the FAQ :D
Wanna revise it and stuff?

Sure =) Get IMing me on MSN, Saooooori~ Lol xD

But anyway, are you OK with the arrangement of the class?

Saori
12-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Sure =) Get IMing me on MSN, Saooooori~ Lol xD

But anyway, are you OK with the arrangement of the class?

Sure. Anything's fine with me :D

xxxSakura
12-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Sure. Anything's fine with me :D

XDD

So now we are just left with the rest =) And I can't help but wish Luuuuuuuucky~ will post :eh:

Crossfire Chaos
12-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Are we continuing with our old thread or starting a new one? because you haven't said anything to mike or scott about them continuing in the old one after we decided to make a new thread.

EDIT: *Sees the lock on the old rp thread* so I guess we're starting a new one?

xxxSakura
12-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Are we continuing with our old thread or starting a new one? because you haven't said anything to mike or scott about them continuing in the old one after we decided to make a new thread.

EDIT: *Sees the lock on the old rp thread* so I guess we're starting a new one?

Yup =) Currently in MSN, Saori's whipping me. J/k, she's telling me about the edits ^^

Crossfire Chaos
12-19-2006, 01:16 PM
lol, well hope you we start the new RP soon, I don't like waiting... :dazed:

Anyway, I did try watching the "My HiME" anime, but it's a little strange (I watched up to the episode they meet the spider-girl HiME) Does it get more action later in the story? because it seems to be kinda meh right now.

xxxSakura
12-19-2006, 01:19 PM
lol, well hope you we start the new RP soon, I don't like waiting... :dazed:

Anyway, I did try watching the "My HiME" anime, but it's a little strange (I watched up to the episode they meet the spider-girl HiME) Does it get more action later in the story? because it seems to be kinda meh right now.

It's Mai HiME, the official name =) It's nice, but I am the biggest Bleach fan on Earth <3

Yup, all we need now if for KB to come back, Lucky to be active here, and the rest to approve of the timetables xDD

Knightblazer
12-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Backkkkkkkkk~

Finally. '''>>

So, the RP's locked and restarting? Ow. Well, the timetable's fine for me, I guess.... and err... nothing else to talk about, I guess. ><;

Knightblazer

Dr Scott
12-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Welcome Back, KB :-P.

Gleep! What the Robot Chicken is going on? I have no Family Guy what has happened. Will somebody explain to me what's Gilmore Girls ing on?

Not Knightblazer

xxxSakura
12-20-2006, 11:14 AM
KB;; Welcome back~ Err, yup ;D

So everything is fine with you? Good then xDD

Scotty;;

Not Knightblazer - LMAO! ;d Lol, well, yup, we are re-starting because of all the messiness and such. Please look at the first post.

ATTENTION~

All, you better give me look at the first post or else - UNDERSTOOOOOD~?!?!
That's what my friend was screaming about when I was typing look at the first post xDD

Jet
12-20-2006, 11:52 AM
okay then... so, restart at thursday?

xxxSakura
12-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Yup, we'll re-start tomorrow. But first, can somebody please go pull Lucky in? She needs to be more active~

Saori
12-20-2006, 12:49 PM
lol, I wonder what Lucky's time frame is xD

xxxSakura
12-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Lol, yup xDD

Anybody? *gets whip* Take this and drag Lucky in~

Crossfire Chaos
12-20-2006, 02:30 PM
wait a sec, your class schedules don't make sense... I thought age mattered in what classes you take. You have Chihiro (who is 13) in with Felix and Jack (who are 15)

I also think that Gabriele and Ruuki's Character aren't the same age as 15 so... how does this work?

Saori
12-21-2006, 02:31 AM
wait a sec, your class schedules don't make sense... I thought age mattered in what classes you take. You have Chihiro (who is 13) in with Felix and Jack (who are 15)

I also think that Gabriele and Ruuki's Character aren't the same age as 15 so... how does this work?

Oh yeah... lol. That slipped my mind so I didn't bother asking Sakura xD;
And I noticed something~

Class A

[insert schedules here]

1 p.m. : Foreign Language

So that would make our classes until 1:30 pm and not 1. Since every period is 30 minutes, we'd finish the last period at 1:30. Is the schedule right? :o

xxxSakura
12-21-2006, 11:58 AM

Yup, that did cross my mind, but I didn't have enough time to edit it, so ya >.< I guess I'll re-arrange it. And it's 'Gabriel', not 'Gabriele', which seems most likely to be a girl's name o.O

So that would make our classes until 1:30 pm and not 1. Since every period is 30 minutes, we'd finish the last period at 1:30. Is the schedule right? :o

My bad x.x

The first post is now edited xDD

If everybody does not have problems with this, please post a post of approval here. I need to make sure everybody's sticking with this, and I'll PM everybody to tell them to do so. Especiall youuuuuuu, Luuuuuuuuucky~! >P

Crossfire Chaos
12-21-2006, 07:55 PM
well there is only one slight thing wrong with the first post: Yukihime isn't in any of the class groups, Though one can assume she is in class B.

Other then that there is nothing wrong with it. I give it a thumbs up. I just want this RP to start.

Ruushi
12-22-2006, 02:52 AM
Have we restarted yet? ^^

xxxSakura
12-22-2006, 12:56 PM
well there is only one slight thing wrong with the first post: Yukihime isn't in any of the class groups, Though one can assume she is in class B.

Other then that there is nothing wrong with it. I give it a thumbs up. I just want this RP to start.

Yup, sorry, I've been too muddle-headed lately xDD

And Ruuki, I just re-started the roleplay ^-^

Here's the link, everybody~!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=780415#post780415

TVTMaster
12-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Yays! It's started again! And I get to share a dorm with... the Beheading King's characters. Better be careful... O.o

(BTW, you probably won't get it unless you're an old Proboards geezer.)

xxxSakura
12-22-2006, 01:12 PM
Yays! It's started again! And I get to share a dorm with... the Beheading King's characters. Better be careful... O.o

(BTW, you probably won't get it unless you're an old Proboards geezer.)

I'm not an old one, so I don't get it, but Beheading King Ali sounds a pretty good name for dear KB ;__; J/K! Lol, go post =)

Saori
12-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Just a question, what are other titles? I know San is one of them as is Sama, but I don't know what the difference between them is or any others. Are there any others?

Though both are honorifics, they do have differences.

San: The most common honorific used. -san is affixed to the name when one does not know the person very well. Translated, -san is either "Mr.", "Ms." or "Mrs." though it depends on just who you add the honorific to. –san can be placed on both the subject’s last name and first name though it is more customary and somewhat respectable to call the person by their last name with the addition of “-san”. Also, -san isn’t simply placed on names but also on job titles.

It can also be used as (example) daitouryou-san wherein the honorific –san is added to the word ‘president’.

Sama: A more formal and polite version of –san. Used normally for people of higher rank, age or simply when one wants to show respect. –sama is normally used for business related things since one must treat either the client or the employers with respect. This honorific doesn’t necessarily have to be used for someone of an older age.

Chan: –chan is used for either children, pets/animals or one’s very close friend (most likely childhood friend). It is much easier for girls to call each other –chan rather than the boys since girls tend to have closer friendships quite quickly. It is also much more comfortable and closer if one attaches –chan to nickname. Such as “Sao-chan” rather than “Saori-chan” but in doing so, one must be close to the person they are talking to. –chan is actually a modified version of –san so when we compare it to –sama, we have –chama. –chama is used in the same level as –chan but is used for older people. Girls tend to call themselves "-chan" when talking in third person, a mere childish habit.

Kun: –kun is an honorific used mainly for little boys and males in general though there are conditions. –kun would normally be used by a person of higher status than the male they’re referring to. –kun can also be used by males of roughly the same age with each other and when one refers to male child, -kun is almost always used. –kun, in the level of children, is of the same degree as –san for adults making one who does not call a male child “-kun”, disrespectful. –kun can also be used by older males, normally in seniority, to refer to younger women. Though it is rare.

Sensei and Senpai: Mostly used in a school’s setting. –sensei refers to a teacher or a practitioner of a certain profession such as doctors, lawyers etc. –sensei is also an honorific used when showing respect to someone who has attained a certain mastery for their profession.

-senpai is used by a student of a lower level when addressing another student who is a senior either in sports or academics. –kohai can also be used by a senior to refer to a lower classman but it is considered rude to actually call someone –kohai directly.

Crossfire Chaos
12-23-2006, 11:50 PM
Thanks for that info, Saori. I'll now not make an idiot of myself by using the wrong term. Though I now have another question: do Japanese people ever just use the name of the person they are referring to or do they always add a title?

Saori
12-24-2006, 01:05 AM
Thanks for that info, Saori. I'll now not make an idiot of myself by using the wrong term. Though I now have another question: do Japanese people ever just use the name of the person they are referring to or do they always add a title?

Well, it depends. Since we are doing an English role-play, it would be kind of stupid to add -san to every sentence. If you did, you might as well talk like "Konnicha wa, minna-san. Ano hito wa Mearii-san desu~" for the whole role-play.

My character uses Japanese slang with English so she'll occasionally use titles, but not always.

Also, remember, adding the honorific "-san" to your own name would make one seem somewhat stupid. Most honorifics are used for other people, not one's self. But there are exeptions:

-sama: Adding -sama to yourself like ore-sama (which is a male pronoun) makes one seem EXTREMELY arrogant. Ore-sama roughly translates to "my amazing self".

-chan: This is mostly used by girls when playfully referring to themselves. It's a bit unusual to see a person who keeps calling themselves -chan but there are girls who develop this habit. It's purpose is to make one seem cute-ish xD

Crossfire Chaos
12-24-2006, 03:38 AM
I wasn't planning on using it all the time, though I did think it might be usefull to know if I decide to use them. Plus I am trying to learn Japanese so knowing how to refer to people is important. And thanks for the extra -sama info; I hope it helps me avoid a few glares in the future.

But you didn't really answer my question. Do Japanese people ever refer to someone as just "Daisuke" or do they always call them "Daisuke-San"? (or whatever honorific is most appropriate at that time.)

Saori
12-24-2006, 03:58 AM
I wasn't planning on using it all the time, though I did think it might be usefull to know if I decide to use them. Plus I am trying to learn Japanese so knowing how to refer to people is important. And thanks for the extra -sama info; I hope it helps me avoid a few glares in the future.

But you didn't really answer my question. Do Japanese people ever refer to someone as just "Daisuke" or do they always call them "Daisuke-San"? (or whatever honorific is most appropriate at that time.)

Oh I see. lol, I thought you were asking because of the RP xD
Yeah, Japanese people place honorifics on a person's name. I've never really seen a Japanese person as rude as to call someone by their name alone ^^

xxxSakura
12-24-2006, 06:21 AM
Oh I see. lol, I thought you were asking because of the RP xD
Yeah, Japanese people place honorifics on a person's name. I've never really seen a Japanese person as rude as to call someone by their name alone ^^

Well, ya, Japanese people are really polite =]

There was a time when a relief teacher told me when she went to Japan, she left her handbag {with her wallet [$$$] and stuff and everything inside} at somewhere, but when she came back after 3 hours, she found it still there! There were over $400 Singapore cash! Gosh, lol ^^

Dr Scott
12-24-2006, 06:27 AM
Once again, talking about things that I do not know ...

I'm so behind...

xxxSakura
12-24-2006, 06:35 AM
Once again, talking about things that I do not know ...

I'm so behind...

Aww, don't feel like that, Siti~ *hugs*

Oh and how is this class set up? I'm not in high school yet myself, but In our science class we have a tables of four people set around the room with a teachers table at one end of the room. Is that how this class is?

Well, basically the tables are set two by two.

Saori
12-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Well, ya, Japanese people are really polite =]

There was a time when a relief teacher told me when she went to Japan, she left her handbag {with her wallet [$$$] and stuff and everything inside} at somewhere, but when she came back after 3 hours, she found it still there! There were over $400 Singapore cash! Gosh, lol ^^

That happened to my teacher's friend too. lol.

xxxSakura
12-24-2006, 10:37 AM
That happened to my teacher's friend too. lol.

Lol ^^ The roleplay is going well. Right now, we've only left Ruuki who have not posted.

Jet
12-26-2006, 02:39 AM
I just noticed... after the finals, these schedules and stuff won't matter now will it? since there would be some chaotic stuff going on ._.

Saori
12-26-2006, 02:58 AM
I just noticed... after the finals, these schedules and stuff won't matter now will it? since there would be some chaotic stuff going on ._.

Quite true, I had the same thoughts when we restarted but it's okay. At least we placed a lot of effort in it~
An RP like that's fun :D

xxxSakura
12-26-2006, 03:15 AM
Quite true, I had the same thoughts when we restarted but it's okay. At least we placed a lot of effort in it~
An RP like that's fun :D

Yup, lol! I think they SHOULD be useful again x.x

Knightblazer
12-26-2006, 05:27 AM
*coughs* No one seems to notice me. ><;

*sobs*

...XD

Okay, okay... check my last post, Saori and Sakura. Lucifer is dying to talk to ya. XP

Knightblazer

Saori
12-26-2006, 05:32 AM

*sobs*

...XD

Okay, okay... check my last post, Saori and Sakura. Lucifer is dying to talk to ya. XP

Knightblazer

Wai. So sorry!
Lemme edit my post XDDD

Jet
12-26-2006, 08:27 AM
if its alright 4 u guys, I'm gonna "control" the other 2 "npcs" I introduced;

aka:

Aya Hinamori; the chem teacher, and Ayumi Sakashima; the biology teacher

so kinda like I'm posting their character's point of view also; but they're not involved in all of those dark things happening; "innocent bystanders" would be the term...

Saori
12-26-2006, 08:32 AM
Sure, they are NPCs :D

xxxSakura
12-26-2006, 10:09 AM

*sobs*

...XD

Knightblazer

Eh? I included you in my post ;__; It was Sao-chan who didn't, mwuhahaha! I win, I win! ^^;

And sure Jet Jet~ Lol xDD Well, anybody is free to control any teacher except for Jet's charrie and the 2 teachers he wanted to control, then :crackup:

TVTMaster
12-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Sorry I haven't been RPing. My computer's USB port is broken, so I can't get Internet. Thankfully my NEW WII has a trial Internet Channel, so I can still read stuff. It's a pain to type, though. This took 8 minutes. When our USB is fixed, I'll be back to RP.

Saori
12-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Sorry I haven't been RPing. My computer's USB port is broken, so I can't get Internet. Thankfully my NEW WII has a trial Internet Channel, so I can still read stuff. It's a pain to type, though. This took 8 minutes. When our USB is fixed, I'll be back to RP.

Sorry to hear that. We'll love to have you guys back and typing soon~
Our new RP's already 3 pages! *tears up*

xxxSakura
12-27-2006, 11:56 AM

Aww, don't mention it, we'll be glad to have anybody back, ESPECIALLY Ruuuuuuki~ Where have you been, you naughty naughty girl? xDDD;;

Saori
12-28-2006, 03:59 AM
;_____;

Where's Scott? *can't continue without his post*

xxxSakura
12-28-2006, 11:36 AM
;_____;

Where's Scott? *can't continue without his post*

;____________;

Where's Jet? Oh, he continued :D

Sitiiiii~ Come out and continue ya post~ *with Gabriel*

Dr Scott
12-30-2006, 03:47 AM
:O I'm sorry, I've been uber busy!

And I'll be busy next week too.

I'll try to get out one a week though! It's not my fault, I was working second shift and in the day I needed to be with my family and then afterwards I was dead so just yeah ... I'll try though! Day off today.

Thought I told Sakky this in the Geese thread :-P

Saori
12-30-2006, 05:21 AM
lol, don't worry about it~
I'll just have to find a way to get through by myself without being way too fast :D

Dr Scott
12-30-2006, 05:22 AM
Get through what, though? XD

xxxSakura
12-30-2006, 07:25 AM
She means being abused by the PE teacher =P

SAKKY? nuuuuu! Sushi sounds a lot better, credit to Maria, heh heh. I accomplished my mission xDDD

Knightblazer
12-30-2006, 07:26 AM
She means being abused by the PE teacher =P

SAKKY? nuuuuu! Sushi sounds a lot better, credit to Maria, heh heh. I accomplished my mission xDDD

Bwhahaha... that you did, Sakura. Now let me post before you. I need my head to work. XD

Knightblazer

xxxSakura
12-30-2006, 07:39 AM
Bwhahaha... that you did, Sakura. Now let me post before you. I need my head to work. XD

Knightblazer

I posted before you, KB! MWUHAHAHAHAHA~ Lol. Well, I'll rush over to our Maid Agency to check out the crazy stuff going on there before rushing back to the RP ^.^

Nuuu! I didn't abuse Sao-chan, erm, it was Ruuki, yes, Ruuki! {She's not here, so we can be evil for all we want}

Saori
12-30-2006, 10:03 PM
lol, now I feel as if no one's going to reply for a long time because you told them to go slower *laughs*

But I guess we were being too inconsiderate. Sorry to the others... But I wish you guys were here too! It's really fun~
Quit having lives for a short while and post! Fufufu >3

xxxSakura
12-31-2006, 09:55 AM
lol, now I feel as if no one's going to reply for a long time because you told them to go slower *laughs*

But I guess we were being too inconsiderate. Sorry to the others... But I wish you guys were here too! It's really fun~
Quit having lives for a short while and post! Fufufu >3

Same here, lol. But only for KB, Crossfire, you and me. The rest can post, anyway =]

Dr Scott
12-31-2006, 06:55 PM
I just want to remind ya'll that I'm not out of this, I'm just really busy. I have someone visiting me next week and I'll be giving my time to them.

So yeah, jump me if you need to, I'll find some way to catch up O-o

xxxSakura
01-01-2007, 11:03 AM
I just want to remind ya'll that I'm not out of this, I'm just really busy. I have someone visiting me next week and I'll be giving my time to them.

So yeah, jump me if you need to, I'll find some way to catch up O-o

*jumps on Scotty* Lol, don't worry, it's just a day =)

Dr Scott
01-02-2007, 06:55 AM
To repeat, this week I won't really be able to RP, but I'm still thinking of you all. **Hugs everyone**

This is so pathetic, I have more time on my hand when school hits up O-o

xxxSakura
01-02-2007, 11:16 AM
To repeat, this week I won't really be able to RP, but I'm still thinking of you all. **Hugs everyone**

This is so pathetic, I have more time on my hand when school hits up O-o

School's starting for me... Secondary school's gonna be tough, so I might be a bit too busy to reply sometimes, but get active people!

Lucky Flareon
01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
All right, I'm back from California now, so I can start posting again. Just give me a little bit of time to read up on what's new.

EDIT: Could the teachers be given set personalities? That would keep differant people from potraying them in completely differant lights.

Saori
01-03-2007, 09:40 AM
All right, I'm back from California now, so I can start posting again. Just give me a little bit of time to read up on what's new.

EDIT: Could the teachers be given set personalities? That would keep differant people from potraying them in completely differant lights.

I agree. I'm a bit confused at how the teachers are supposed to act xD;

Dr Scott
01-04-2007, 06:59 AM
-Give me names and subjects and I'd be more then happy to type up personalities. It will be fun :biggrin: .

-Is there any way I can have a recap of what I've missed so it's easier to catch up?

Saori
01-04-2007, 10:21 AM
-Give me names and subjects and I'd be more then happy to type up personalities. It will be fun :biggrin: .

-Is there any way I can have a recap of what I've missed so it's easier to catch up?

Well, for the mean time, we're having our second periods.

Before classes were about to start Sakura, Chihiro and Saori decided to go to the cafe and eat. There they were talking about Sakura's "bad feeling" and what she overheard at the teacher's lounge until Lucifer came along. A brief chat led to them leaving the cafe together. Sakura decided to include Lucifer in the conversation. They all find out that Lucifer too overheard the teachers talking about something seemingly evil. They all decide to meet up later recess and talk about it more.

Sakura decides to include Mizuno in their would be discussion and that's it :D
At least, that's for our side~

Lucky Flareon
01-04-2007, 09:47 PM

xxxSakura
01-05-2007, 08:48 AM

Well, I think Hinamori's personality should be given to Jet to handle, since he introduced her. Similiarly, I'll do Mr. Smith, Gingi Amano and Nao Shikimoto's personalities =)

Mr. Smith: An elderly man with a gentle personality, but firm when it comes to work. He's understanding and lenient, but his punishment can be severe if you are late for lessons without a valid reason.

Gingi Amano: A new teacher who still is a child at heart. One of the best teacher to communicate with, especially when you're all active and goofy. Kind and lenient as well.

Nao Shikimoto: A young woman that strictly conducts discipline. Is able to shout very loud, and she's considered quite fiery-tempered. Sever punishment awaits those who disobeyed her rules, e.g, being late, rude, showing signs of disrespect, etc.

There.

Saori
01-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I wish Jet would post and control Aya now xDDD

xxxSakura
01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I wish Jet would post and control Aya now xDDD

Jet told me to control Aya once before, but I'm not sure if he wants me to do it now...?

CUUUUUUUUUUT! EDIT: Jet says we can control Aya and Sakashima sensei =)

Draconic_Espeon
01-07-2007, 10:19 PM
I just read through the roleplay, and I wanted to comment. ^^

You guys all have diverse characters, making it fun to read how each person reacts with one another. I can't wait to see more from you all! Don't drop the roleplay!

~D_E

Crossfire Chaos
01-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks for complimenting us on our RPing skills. I apreciate that you took time out of your day to read our RP and comment on it.

I hope to see you in a roleplay yourself, then I'll be able to compliment you on your ability. :)

Saori
01-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I appreciate that you took time out of your day to read our RP and comment on it.

I know! That's somewhat amazing to me...

Wow, you went through our RP and didn't manage to get bored? That's nice to know.
I though my chunks of mindless texts were enough to shoo you off >D

xxxSakura
01-08-2007, 12:05 PM
I just read through the roleplay, and I wanted to comment. ^^

~D_E

Omg! Thank you sooooo much for that ^.- Can't believe you bothered to read it! Thanks for all the compliments, and hope you join us in the next sequel ^^

Charizard Michelle
01-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Yeah. I know I been a little out in the RP. Kind of lost at the moment. Can somebody give me a little catch up and tell me what will be a good choice for classes for the next period.

Saori
01-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Yeah. I know I been a little out in the RP. Kind of lost at the moment. Can somebody give me a little catch up and tell me what will be a good choice for classes for the next period.

Nothing has REALLY happened for a while. Misa's birthday was celebrated nicely but other than that, we were simply having our classes normally. The plot'll get more important when recess comes. We're going to discuss about the teachers. If you like, you can join us :D

Dr Scott
01-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Quick Question: I want to throw up a post tonight, but I don't know how to inject myself into the plot and story, anyone have any ideas?

xxxSakura
01-09-2007, 07:16 AM

Well, Mikey, you can like follow Chihiro to recess with us, and we'll talk about it together xDDD

As for Scotty, hmm... For Scott, you can follow Michael's way, and for Gabriel, talk to Saori!

Saori
01-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Sakura, before we proceed, would you mind describing to me all the teachers and how they look like? I plan to make a sort of small profile pic for them which is free for everyone to use (like the ones I did for Aya and Ayumi). lol, Word file+MSN format? Or would it be easier for you to simply put it here?

Then, you could make like a short description for them in the first page of the Discussion thread :D

...Or am I being a bit too much? XDDD

Dr Scott
01-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Sao, you have talent and you're wanting to show it off, it's all good :-P.

Anyhoot, I was planning on writing up the personalities of the various people, but someone already put in a few of the descriptions so I thought I'd let whoever continue what they were doing :-P.

xxxSakura
01-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Sao, you have talent and you're wanting to show it off, it's all good :-P.

Anyhoot, I was planning on writing up the personalities of the various people, but someone already put in a few of the descriptions so I thought I'd let whoever continue what they were doing :-P.

That's ME, ME, ME~ :crackup: Fine then, haha.

Saori~ Hmm, OK, I'll do it. Look below for further details~

ATTENTION PEOPLE~
Saori plans to murde-*cough* help you all know the teachers better~ I'm going to write out the personalities and descriptions, while she draws them! Look at the first page for more details.

There xDD

Dr Scott
01-09-2007, 10:24 AM
I have some requests/ideas if you are taking them.

-Make one of the science teachers crazy.
-Make the English teacher dyslexic
-Make a female teacher hot
-Give one a whip
-Give one a humongous booty
-Make one a crazy hugger lady

That's all.

xxxSakura
01-09-2007, 10:33 AM
I have some requests/ideas if you are taking them.

-Make one of the science teachers crazy.
-Make the English teacher dyslexic
-Make a female teacher hot
-Give one a whip
-Give one a humongous booty
-Make one a crazy hugger lady

That's all.

Wow Scott, I guess you are a guy after all o.O Lmao, but you're still Siti~ Make one of the science teachers crazy? Hmm, how about the biology teacher? The first one is approved. Ayumi - crazy? Hmm, I don't think so. Aya - crazy? Mizuno - crazy?

The second one is denied because, erm, I don't like it >DDD The third on is pending specially for Siti. I'll most likely make it Ayumi. The 4th, 5th and 6th one are pending as well.

Saori
01-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Wha-- Uh... Oak Tree? *a bit confused* What on earth? XD

So what you mean is that the ones who don't manage to escape to the Oak Tree by the day of the exams are out? : o

Jet
01-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Ayumi and Aya are already "hot"... and I DO have a crazy side; if you haven't seen the most recent pic of Saori in her gallery... that's Mizuno

Saori
01-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Ayumi and Aya are already "hot"... and I DO have a crazy side; if you haven't seen the most recent pic of Saori in her gallery... that's Mizuno

lol, true. But I think he means dominatrix hot >D
Myaaa~ Aya's so cute >w<

xxxSakura
01-09-2007, 12:13 PM
lol, true. But I think he means dominatrix hot >D
Myaaa~ Aya's so cute >w<

Very original ideas, Jet xDDD But Ayumi seems hawter, lmao. Oh and Sao-chan, those that don't post in time with us to the Oak Tree, I'll live them to fend for themselves {I have a feeling it'll only be Ruushi}

Charizard Michelle
01-10-2007, 05:27 AM
Yeah. The thing is I am older then you guys. I thinking about making my character a teacher aid thing so I can be closer to you younger kids. Scotts is no fun...

xxxSakura
01-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Yeah. The thing is I am older then you guys. I thinking about making my character a teacher aid thing so I can be closer to you younger kids. Scotts is no fun...

:o Anything you want xDDD Sorry I haven't been that active, but JET YOU NEED TO DISMISS THE CLASS~ *yells for Jet~*

Jet
01-13-2007, 01:49 AM
Sorry... still my connection sux... ._.

xxxSakura
01-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Sorry... still my connection sux... ._.

Aww, poor Jet ;____; In any case, hope to see you post more often~ Sao-chan, done with the horrid teachers? xDDD

Saori
01-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Aww, poor Jet ;____; In any case, hope to see you post more often~ Sao-chan, done with the horrid teachers? xDDD

No... I haven't started yet ;____;
I actually tried to do Smith and I actually made a finished one but it looks so gross D:

Dr Scott
01-14-2007, 08:07 AM
Sakky the Wacky, when are we going to make our little trip to the 'other side'? I just don't want to have to RP as taking tests, it's sad how much you forget about high school / junior high after you've been to college for a bit, and I'm only a freshie XD.

Oh well, still love the RP.

Also to note, Sakky Wacky, your avy scares me.

xxxSakura
01-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Sakky the Wacky, when are we going to make our little trip to the 'other side'? I just don't want to have to RP as taking tests, it's sad how much you forget about high school / junior high after you've been to college for a bit, and I'm only a freshie XD.

Oh well, still love the RP.

Also to note, Sakky Wacky, your avy scares me.

Sakky Whacky?! How dare you insult L! *smacks you* What do you mean? :eh:

Dr Scott
01-14-2007, 04:45 PM
L?

**Cries and holds onto nearest persons leg** She abused me! Protect me!

I mean. Are we heading to the 'other side' or whatever before the 'exams' the next day or am I totally confused because I have a totally snotty nose and I got little sleep and so am half awake and sick?

Saori
01-15-2007, 12:10 AM
omg... Sakura, I just noticed something! Ms. Nao is for both Algebra and Trig right?
But class C has Ms. Nao at 8:30 for Algebra while class D has her for Trig at 8:30. So she has TWO classes at the same time? :o

Maybe we could do a merging to save the previous posts? I mean, I did say she was running late for class C and Mike did mentioned that she was in class D so maybe what we could do is have a 'joint class' of the two by moving them into the Maths Lab on her command? :D

Draconic_Espeon
01-15-2007, 03:03 AM
Haha, we're doing badminton in PE at my school... Just thought that was funny. Ignore my random comment. ><

Charizard Michelle
01-15-2007, 08:25 PM
omg... Sakura, I just noticed something! Ms. Nao is for both Algebra and Trig right?
But class C has Ms. Nao at 8:30 for Algebra while class D has her for Trig at 8:30. So she has TWO classes at the same time? :o

Maybe we could do a merging to save the previous posts? I mean, I did say she was running late for class C and Mike did mentioned that she was in class D so maybe what we could do is have a 'joint class' of the two by moving them into the Maths Lab on her command? :D

I have no idea. I just got myself caught up with what is going and I am still bit confuse....

xxxSakura
01-16-2007, 02:03 PM

I know, I know~! We could split her into half! Nah, seriously, we'll go according to Sao-chan's suggestion, ne? Can't believed I went pass that in my check ;____; Oh well...

@Scott: Shut up!! J/k xDDD

TVTMaster
01-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Actually, Scott, I think we go into this one room for the exams, and then the teacher does an evil laugh and summons weirdo guys and you have to run away. At least, that's what I gather from the plot in the Signup thread.

xxxSakura
01-17-2007, 08:36 AM
Actually, Scott, I think we go into this one room for the exams, and then the teacher does an evil laugh and summons weirdo guys and you have to run away. At least, that's what I gather from the plot in the Signup thread.

Bingo~ *hugs TVT* Exactly, Siti xDDDDDD

TVTMaster
01-17-2007, 09:24 PM
*gackck* Alright. Can't wait for recess, since it'll be easier to interact with other ROPers at that time. And I'm meeting you... where? Where exactly will our caharacters meet for recess? And after the oak tree thingy, what do we do? Do we just save the school or is it bigger than that?

Dr Scott
01-17-2007, 10:35 PM
I've been without internet for the last few days and settling into college, I'll try my bestest to post something up 'morrow. Sorry for the inactivity but I honestly had no way around it.

<3,
Scott

xxxSakura
01-18-2007, 08:59 AM
*gackck* Alright. Can't wait for recess, since it'll be easier to interact with other ROPers at that time. And I'm meeting you... where? Where exactly will our caharacters meet for recess? And after the oak tree thingy, what do we do? Do we just save the school or is it bigger than that?

Oh, don't worry about that. I have it all planned out ;D Anyway, for the recess thingy, look through my latest post in the RP, Sakura will inform you guys about the metting place anyway.

*pokes KB* Scott, snatch KB over here DD<

TVTMaster
01-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Well, I can't really post until you guys arrive at the cafeteria, since Felix is about to look around the corner to see if anyone's there, and since I've been going at a pretty fast pace, and your character hasn't actually reached the cafe yet, I have to delay posting until you guys arrive at the cafe, since realistically what happened to Felix and wwhat you guys were doing couldn't happen in the same period of time... oh well. I guess that's what I get for trying to rush things. Oh, and the reason Felix went to change was because I needed an excuse to overhear those two guys plotting about Mahana. Plus he's weird like that. "Shut up." No. I will continue to make fun of you, Felix. "Darn you, Writer."

xxxSakura
01-20-2007, 07:52 AM
OK, I edited my post ;D I made Yukihime Yukihime rush to the cafe first. And we need KB to post unless he wants Sakura to drag him all the way :D

Saori
01-20-2007, 12:49 PM
OK, I edited my post ;D I made Yukihime Yukihime rush to the cafe first. And we need KB to post unless he wants Sakura to drag him all the way :D

Can me, Scott and Jet just skip Physics? I mean, you all are in Recess already... And I'm a bit too lazy to go through Chemistry unless someone else starts the subject XD;;;

xxxSakura
01-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Can me, Scott and Jet just skip Physics? I mean, you all are in Recess already... And I'm a bit too lazy to go through Physics unless someone else starts the subject XD;;;

Okie, okie, okie :DD Just rush already for recess XDXD

TVTMaster
01-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Hang on-- there's a difference between a canteen and a cafe? Wow, I'm dumber than I thought. Um, if there's any major problem with my post, could you tell me what is is or something? I don't want to continue with myself thinking he's in one place when he's in another place, you know? I kind of want some clarification before I make my post.

Saori
01-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Well, the canteen's a normal place wherein the students eat. Y'know, a regular canteen~ But the café's a bit classier serving pastries such as cakes. Their drinks range from water to juice and caffeinated drinks. A tad bit small since it's not meant to house everyone and quite expensive too xD

Dr Scott
01-23-2007, 11:36 PM
Isn't a cafe a place where they serve coffee and a canteen that thing you carry water in? XD

Just sayin'

I'm so American,
Scott

Crossfire Chaos
01-24-2007, 03:40 AM
Lol, yeah that's what I thought scott.

But I guess Canteen came from the word Cantina in which case Canteen = bar or pub.

xxxSakura
01-24-2007, 07:40 AM
Well~ Most people would want to go to the café, but it's mostly packed during recess and lunch time.

Crossfire Chaos
01-24-2007, 11:55 PM
And Jack? Why on earth wouldn't your character react to a werewolf that was right in front of him if he knew about it? Other than KB and of course, Gabriel, we're all humans.

Jack doesn't know that Gabriel is a werewolf. Where did you get that impression? He looks like a regular (although blue haired) kid to him

And since when is Gabriel a Texan? XD

"Howdy" is usually thought of as a cowboy's way of saying hello Isn't Texas like the cowboy state or something?

TVTMaster
01-25-2007, 12:30 AM
Either you're trying to make me look crazy, you caught your error and fixed it (the ebil edit stamp double crossed you! onoz!), or I got confused by KB's putting in "human-were hybrid" when he typed up what you said. Probably the latter choice, sorry.

Dr Scott
01-25-2007, 12:39 AM
Hahaha, I say howdy all the time and I'm from Illinois. I must say that that's very ... stateist XD. It's like saying that only people in the Ghetto say "Yo" or something :P.

I'm just teasing you, but for the record he's not Texan XD.

xxxSakura
01-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Hahaha, I say howdy all the time and I'm from Illinois. I must say that that's very ... stateist XD. It's like saying that only people in the Ghetto say "Yo" or something :P.

Texen, rofl. Do you need to me to rent you some show ponies for your were-wolf turned cowboy-wolf? xDDDD

Charizard Michelle
01-25-2007, 04:14 PM

Ok? I am from Texas and I never say Howdy at all. I only say that as a joke greeting but not in everyday life. Yeah. For the recorded, Texas isn't all cowboys and junk. There are mexicans you know. haha

Dr Scott
01-25-2007, 05:39 PM
I've been there, the man is right :-P.

Wow, talk about being off topic ...

Yee Haw!

Crossfire Chaos
01-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm sorry, I followed the stereotype accent we have of Texans at my school and on TV. Oh and Nice to meet another Illinoinian on the forums Scott. What county? I'm in Cook.

Dr Scott
01-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Right now? Ummm ... McDonough at the moment ^^.

Down with everyone not from Illinois!

Charizard Michelle
01-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Right now? Ummm ... McDonough at the moment ^^.

Down with everyone not from Illinois!

Ehm! Yeah. Ok. I could say the samething about you Illinoisains. Last time I check Texas is bigger and better then your state. We also have lots of immergrants willing to work for low pay! Fear our non/broken english speaking army!

Crossfire Chaos
01-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Ehm! Yeah. Ok. I could say the samething about you Illinoisains. Last time I check Texas is bigger and better then your state. We also have lots of immergrants willing to work for low pay! Fear our non/broken english speaking army!

Yeah? well we have... umm... What do we have? I got it.

We have a mobster army and um... our bird is more colorful then yours?

But in all seriousness It's nice to know that the forums aren't only made up of New Yorkers, Texans and the British.

Back on Topic,
Have Lucky and Ruuki abandoned us? They haven't posted almost at all and don't seem to be giving reasons why. I just want some clarification.

xxxSakura
01-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Well~ I don't know, but then... *sigh* It seems as if Ruuki has completely vanished without a trace, and Lucky, well... I see her online, but she doesn't even posts anymore. We shan't wait for them anyway, we'll just carry on even if anybody's missing =D

Also, would it be good if I cut a few periods off? So that the day would end faster, become it seems like a drag to wait till 1 pm :DD

Saori
01-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Well~ I don't know, but then... *sigh* It seems as if Ruuki has completely vanished without a trace, and Lucky, well... I see her online, but she doesn't even posts anymore. We shan't wait for them anyway, we'll just carry on even if anybody's missing =D

Also, would it be good if I cut a few periods off? So that the day would end faster, become it seems like a drag to wait till 1 pm :DD

Yes please~ I really wanna get out of school already xD
SAKURA! You have so many posts now!

xxxSakura
01-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Yes please~ I really wanna get out of school already xD
SAKURA! You have so many posts now!

I DO?! Lmao xDDDD My friend, Joelle, says I get really scary when I'm active X)

*cuts off 3 periods* There ya go :wink2:

Saori
01-26-2007, 12:15 PM
I DO?! Lmao xDDDD My friend, Joelle, says I get really scary when I'm active X)

*cuts off 3 periods* There ya go :wink2:

...You made my drawing looks so pretty ;____;
Wow xD *loves your avatar & sig*

xxxSakura
01-26-2007, 12:18 PM
...You made my drawing looks so pretty ;____;
Wow xD *loves your avatar & sig*

*loves them as well* Oh shucks! *forgets to credit Saosao for art* It's all thanks to the wonderful and artistic and graphics pro Jae-kun in PC xDDD Although I prefer Sorano myself, he's sooooooooooooo like a, erm, etoh.... HTML-god~ XD

Saori
01-26-2007, 12:23 PM
*loves them as well* Oh shucks! *forgets to credit Saosao for art* It's all thanks to the wonderful and artistic and graphics pro Jae-kun in PC xDDD Although I prefer Sorano myself, he's sooooooooooooo like a, erm, etoh.... HTML-god~ XD

Nah, it's okay. I'm still at awe at how cute it is. Makes me want to change mine...

xxxSakura
01-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Nah, it's okay. I'm still at awe at how cute it is. Makes me want to change mine...
*Credited anyway* I'm not supposed to use the computer now, so, *sssh*

Then you should go sign-up in PC and request >DD

Saori
01-26-2007, 01:12 PM
*Credited anyway* I'm not supposed to use the computer now, so, *sssh*

Then you should go sign-up in PC and request >DD

I'll just do it on my own~ I have Photoshop anyway x3

xxxSakura
01-27-2007, 03:11 PM
I'll just do it on my own~ I have Photoshop anyway x3
*gasps* I'm totally so jealous ><;; Lol~

Gawd~ Siti typed the same 'OOC' two times, lmao. And yesh, a café should always have waiters, ne? xDDDD

TVTMaster
01-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey, I was wondering about a few things. One, what's really going to happen after we get the powers from that Niga guy? I asked this before, but do we just save the school or is it bigger than that?

Second, I... no, never mind. I was going to advertise some of my RPs, but that would be stupid.

Saori
01-27-2007, 06:25 PM
*gasps* I'm totally so jealous ><;; Lol~

Gawd~ Siti typed the same 'OOC' two times, lmao. And yesh, a café should always have waiters, ne? xDDDD

So true xD

C'mon, it's an imaginary school. Waiters are a must!

xxxSakura
01-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Hey, I was wondering about a few things. One, what's really going to happen after we get the powers from that Niga guy? I asked this before, but do we just save the school or is it bigger than that?

Second, I... no, never mind. I was going to advertise some of my RPs, but that would be stupid.
That remains a mystery still ^.~ It's not fun if you know the whole plot, ne? xDDD

@Saori; Lmao! Now he typed 'Sakura smells like baking soda...' *whacks Siti*

Dr Scott
01-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Watch it, girly, I'm fragile :sad:

Meanie.

xxxSakura
01-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Watch it, girly, I'm fragile :sad:

Meanie.
Who's the meanie here, Sitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ XD

Dr Scott
01-28-2007, 05:13 PM
You are! So violent ...

Cheese Wiz, everyone is so mean **hides in the corner**

TVTMaster
01-28-2007, 08:08 PM
That remains a mystery still ^.~ It's not fun if you know the whole plot, ne? xDDD

@Saori; Lmao! Now he typed 'Sakura smells like baking soda...' *whacks Siti*
You know the whole plot. Lol. Okay, okay. I'll just get all this school-ish stuff over with.

And baking soda? Baking soda smells like cotton. At least that weird 100% all-natural, non-treated badly made cotton shirt I have that I never wear because it's so itchy. Maybe it's because someone put baking soda on it or something. O.o And there was that weird pile of blue stuff inside one time when I opened a new can of baking soda. Baking soda is... why am I talking about baking soda? That was the part of the quote I was going to ignore.

xxxSakura
01-29-2007, 01:58 PM
You know the whole plot. Lol. Okay, okay. I'll just get all this school-ish stuff over with.

And baking soda? Baking soda smells like cotton. At least that weird 100% all-natural, non-treated badly made cotton shirt I have that I never wear because it's so itchy. Maybe it's because someone put baking soda on it or something. O.o And there was that weird pile of blue stuff inside one time when I opened a new can of baking soda. Baking soda is... why am I talking about baking soda? That was the part of the quote I was going to ignore.
Bingo~ *gets all hyper and screams and run around the house*

Mya~ Somebody's been spamming at my blog for some time ><;; Lmao~ Anyway, TVT & Siti~

What's baking soda? XD

skiboydoggy
01-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Bingo~ *gets all hyper and screams and run around the house*

Mya~ Somebody's been spamming at my blog for some time ><;; Lmao~ Anyway, TVT & Siti~

What's baking soda? XD
Some stuff that makes pretty fizz when makes with vinegar. It makes bread rise.

xxxSakura
01-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Some stuff that makes pretty fizz when makes with vinegar. It makes bread rise.
*don't get it* I don't feel like getting it now XD

Lol, thanks for trying anyway, Ski Ski, and, *gasps* are you going to stalk me like Taki-chan?

skiboydoggy
01-29-2007, 02:08 PM
*don't get it* I don't feel like getting it now XD

Lol, thanks for trying anyway, Ski Ski, and, *gasps* are you going to stalk me like Taki-chan?
It's erm... Sodium Bicarbonate I think. Not like chemistry is going to help here... Go find it at the supermarket.

And no, I don't stalk young girls.

Dr Scott
01-30-2007, 12:41 AM
Better not be, sweety, because only I get to stalk her!

Really though, what's going on in the RP?

Charizard Michelle
01-30-2007, 01:47 AM
Better not be, sweety, because only I get to stalk her!

Really though, what's going on in the RP?

We are having casual..... yeah.

Just interacting with other Scotts. That is all.

xxxSakura
01-31-2007, 11:34 AM
We are having casual..... yeah.

Just interacting with other Scotts. That is all.
Other people who stink alot like Scott XP Just kidding =]

Anyway, it's recess right now~

Dr Scott
01-31-2007, 05:58 PM
**Sniffs** Man, Sakky, how'd you know!?

I thought we were just stuffing our spaces :-p

xxxSakura
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
**Sniffs** Man, Sakky, how'd you know!?

I thought we were just stuffing our spaces :-p
Lmao, overuse of imagination, Siti, tsk tsk tsk X)

Nah, seriously, recess's going to be over in 10 minutes' time, hehe :p And after all the classes, we'll have sports real quick, and the rest of the day shall be gone, erm, very fast X)

TVTMaster
02-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah. And now Felix is going to suddenly transform into a yellow mouse from a video game. :P Actually, it'll just make it hard for me to reach the keys. Did you know you can use weapons of mass destruction in the Pikachu Survivor Game?

After FL and sports, I am so going to start kicking freaky guy butt. "Look behind you!" "You think I'm stupid?" "Yes." *impale'd*

xxxSakura
02-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah. And now Felix is going to suddenly transform into a yellow mouse from a video game. :P Actually, it'll just make it hard for me to reach the keys. Did you know you can use weapons of mass destruction in the Pikachu Survivor Game?

After FL and sports, I am so going to start kicking freaky guy butt. "Look behind you!" "You think I'm stupid?" "Yes." *impale'd*
*confused*

Kick somebody's butt then, TVT~ xDDD

Yay~ We're getting into the climax soon! XD I need Saori to post some reactions to Sakura before I can post again >w<

*uses loudspeaker* ATTENTION, SAOOOOOOORI~

Saori
02-04-2007, 01:21 AM
*uses loudspeaker* ATTENTION, SAOOOOOOORI~

Ayia... Sorry. I just need to do some school work. I promise I'll make up with super posts when I have the opportunity to so for now, please bunny me > <;;;
Sorry for asking that xD

Charizard Michelle
02-06-2007, 03:08 PM
So what happen to Sakura? Is she even alive still?

xxxSakura
02-07-2007, 11:44 AM
So what happen to Sakura? Is she even alive still?
Alive~ XD Just been very busy these few days =)

I'll get a post up tomorrow, seeing my mood. Something terrible happened today ;O

Saori
02-24-2007, 02:02 PM
Nya. Scott should post xD
Where is he anyways?

xxxSakura
02-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Nya. Scott should post xD
Where is he anyways?
I'm not sure myself >.>

Anyway, do you think I should extend the plot climax to evening or anything? Tomorrow sounds like a good deal time away ;__________;

Charizard Michelle
02-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Scotts needs to post. Where is he?

Also can I time skip to the afternoon or night? I mean that is a long way from now so I just want to know.

xxxSakura
02-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Scotts needs to post. Where is he?

Also can I time skip to the afternoon or night? I mean that is a long way from now so I just want to know.
Nah, I think I'll like, just change the plot climax a bit. Anybody with objections to it?

Charizard Michelle
02-26-2007, 04:13 AM
Nah, I think I'll like, just change the plot climax a bit. Anybody with objections to it?

Sounds good I think. That means that the whole thing with the tree could happen tonight or something?

xxxSakura
02-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Sounds good I think. That means that the whole thing with the tree could happen tonight or something?
Yup, I think I'll make it happen in the evening when students are allowed to go around anywhere in the campus? Then all the freak guys start to invade them and etc xDDD

Dr Scott
03-01-2007, 04:43 PM
SOOOOOOOOORY! I've been really busy recently :(

From personal problems to school to the War, I've been occupied. Active, but occupied.

I miss anything sexy? Are we still even doing this? :P