PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel Sign- ups

Blue-
12-13-2006, 03:32 AM
After the Rayquaza saved the Pokemon world from a giant meteor, the natural disasters ended. There were many feasts and celebrations, the townsfolk of Pokemon Square unaware of what lay ahead.

Because of the disasters ending, rescue teams got less and less rescue missions. Many teams had fights, broke apart, or even quit because of the peace. Rescue teams were going out of style. But one normal day a tsunami fell upon the region, and former teams were called to help find missing Pokemon, but none came.

After the tsunami, many natural disasters came out of nowhere, until they were more frequent than before. Yet no one was brave enough to help find missing Pokemon. So the earthquakes, fissures, typhoons, tsunamis, and avalanches kept happening.

Eventually, plagues, diseases, and poisonous plants, started popping up out of oblivion. Fear, sorrow, and hatred were forming a layer of darkness over the land. It’s ten willful Pokemon’s destiny to re- form the rescue team legacy. They must break the layer of darkness and save the world!

Rules:
1. No godmodding, bunnying, or breaking the role- playing rules.
2. Each post must be at least ten lines long.
3. You must be literate.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Town: (Friend areas count as towns.)

Sorry, it's kind of a messy RP. xD

Blue Sea
12-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Hmn, when I tried to fill out the form earlier, I accidentally erased it, so I decided I'd wait for other people to sign up, but...Well, maybe we can get this jump-started. It sounds fun and I like Mystery Dungeon. :3

Name: Rowley
Pokemon Species: Rattata
Appearance: Slightly smaller than your average Rattata, even when you keep his age in mind.

Personality: Rowley is young, idealistic, and extremely impatient. He can't stand injustice in any form, and frequently got into fights with his siblings whenever he felt they were being unfair about something (such as not sharing, or hogging the biggest and juiciest berries). He's not particularly strong, but he won't give up on something until he feels that it's been made right. He also gets bored really easily. If he feels that nothing interesting is going on, he will scamper about, twitching his whiskers, sniffing things out, gnawing his teeth down, anything until something captures his attention again. When something does have his attention, he will be absolutely focused on it, trying to remember every single detail, and will usually ignore everything else.

History: Rowley is the seventh out of a family of eleven children. He was also born well after the "last" disaster, the great meteor, had been quelled, so he'd never experienced disasters on such a scale before. However, he'd heard about the great tales of the Rescue Teams of the not-so-distant past, and always believed that they would magically appear wherever trouble brewed. When the first tsunami struck, he kept to this belief, and waited with the rest of the world for the Rescue Teams to show up. But of course they didn't. After a sandstorm from the nearby desert struck his hometown, and many of his friends and some of his family went missing, Rowley knew something had to be done. Above all, this wasn't right. With a hasty farewell and very little preparation at all, Rowley set off to Pokémon Square, home of the legendary Rescue Teams, to find them, figure out why they weren't responding, and get them back out there!

Town: South Plains

GrassMaster714
12-17-2006, 09:42 PM
After the Rayquaza saved the Pokemon world from a giant meteor, the natural disasters ended. There were many feasts and celebrations, the townsfolk of Pokemon Square unaware of what lay ahead.

Because of the disasters ending, rescue teams got less and less rescue missions. Many teams had fights, broke apart, or even quit because of the peace. Rescue teams were going out of style. But one normal day a tsunami fell upon the region, and former teams were called to help find missing Pokemon, but none came.

After the tsunami, many natural disasters came out of nowhere, until they were more frequent than before. Yet no one was brave enough to help find missing Pokemon. So the earthquakes, fissures, typhoons, tsunamis, and avalanches kept happening.

Eventually, plagues, diseases, and poisonous plants, started popping up out of oblivion. Fear, sorrow, and hatred were forming a layer of darkness over the land. It’s ten willful Pokemon’s destiny to re- form the rescue team legacy. They must break the layer of darkness and save the world!

Rules:
1. No godmodding, bunnying, or breaking the role- playing rules.
2. Each post must be at least ten lines long.
3. You must be literate.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Town: (Friend areas count as towns.)

Sorry, it's kind of a messy RP. xD

Where is your form?

Blue-
12-18-2006, 04:19 PM
I never post my form until someone joins my RP! (Just in case no one joins.)

Blue Sea, you are accepted. ^^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Name:Rafiel

Pokemon Species:Ivysaur

Appearance:Rafiel is a normal Ivysaur with bruses on his bulb and slashes on his back. Rafiel has one red spot from when he was a baby that he shows to no one. Rafiel has a feet the size as strawberries and a bulb the size of a coconut.

Personality:Rafiel is a tough guy who seems bossy often and is sensetive when nobody is looking. He can get tearful over small things, but will never show his face when crying. Rafiel is mysterious to all but knows a lot about other pokemon.

History:When Rafiel was born he had a strange infection that caused him to have a smaller bulb than other bulbasaurs, smaller feet and a big red spot on his forehead. Everyone made fun of him for this and he cried for hours each day. When e ws five his mom took him to a chansey care hospital where they did needle tests on him, the blissey said, "I'm sorry, ma'am. Your son canb't be cured". But did that stop Rafiel, not at all! He kept on training and training, and when he was eleven he was asked onto a rescue team. When Raquaza stoped the meteor, Rafiel's team pushed him to evolve. This he did, but then when he got out of the Light Cave, his team had ditched him.

Town:Mt. Moonview

Krackerjack
12-18-2006, 04:50 PM
there are no roleplaying rules, because apparently on this forum short 2 line posts are considered a style of rpging. No disrespect to you. Just making fun of the forum.

Blue-
12-18-2006, 05:00 PM
There are roleplaying rules and you should read them! I don't want anyone dissing the forums in my RP! >:[

Snorlax you are accepted.

Neo Emolga
12-18-2006, 05:06 PM
There are roleplaying rules and you should read them! I don't want anyone dissing the forums in my RP! >:[

Snorlax you are accepted.

Why do you think I banned him?

No seriously, no one wants him here anyway, and he doesn't want to be here. So this works hand in hand.

And secondly, your RP is good and just they way they need to be done. Nice storyline, organization, and sign-up sheet. I don't see a single thing wrong with it, so don't let some two-bit banned idiot tell you its not good.

Blue-
12-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks Neo! It's nice to see some encouragement. ^^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Why do you think I banned him?

No seriously, no one wants him here anyway, and he doesn't want to be here. So this works hand in hand.

And secondly, your RP is good and just they way they need to be done. Nice storyline, organization, and sign-up sheet. I don't see a single thing wrong with it, so don't let some two-bit banned idiot tell you its not good.

Neo! You should join, too!! Even though new peoples are only joining this...

Kaze
12-18-2006, 09:15 PM
*draws self up indignantly*

I'm not new.

*giggles* I'll join, Snowball. I'll fill out the form as soon as I can. I just don't know what I want to be. Are slightly unusually colored Pokemon allowed?

Anorexic Snorlax
12-18-2006, 09:17 PM
*draws self up indignantly*

I'm not new.

*giggles* I'll join, Snowball. I'll fill out the form as soon as I can. I just don't know what I want to be. Are slightly unusually colored Pokemon allowed?

I ment people who have alread-*ACHOO* ((i have siniffles))-y joined...:oops:

Hoshika
12-18-2006, 09:31 PM
I ment people who have alread-*ACHOO* ((i have siniffles))-y joined...:oops:

Oi, uh, I'll join. I won't post much, but I'll join. But my town is sorta... made up. Yeah. And I'm not sure how it's supposed to go, so I just followed the main story. =P

Name: Hoshika

Pokemon Species: Pikachu

Appearance: Just your average female Pikachu... nothing special. Her tail has an indent like most feamle Pikachu, so blah.

Personality: Works hard and knows what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Stubborn. Short-ish temper, as in she can get mad sort of... well... quickly. I dunno, something along those lines. Can sense things better than others.

History: Hoshika was a girl from Sootopolis City. She used to hang around the Gym with Wallace and Juan, playing with the Pokémon as a child. She was judged to be smart enough to be a trainer, and had been sent to Littleroot to get a Pokémon, but they had run out of starters in the lab. When she was strolling around Route 101, she had walked right into the path of a Pikachu, got slammed, and flew into a Gardevoir, both which had belonged to two trainers. After the trauma, she went to sleep, and started dreaming of that Pikachu, feeling a bit shifty about Pikachu. But it had taken her a little while to figure out the Pikachu might have been scared, and thought what was it like to be a Pikachu...

Town: (As a human, Sootopolis City, Hoenn) Energetic Forest, Grand Tree

Other: Combines Double Team with Quick Attack together when attacking. Can use Volt Tackle.

Kaze
12-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Name:
Takara
Pokémon Species:
Ninetales
Appearance:
Takara isn’t a lean, beautiful creature like most Ninetales appear to be. She is tall at about 3’10, so she is a little over the species’ average in height. Her fur isn’t a glittering gold like most of her kind, but is a rough and light gingery sienna. Her fur is a bit scruffy and the tuft of fur on her head is short and bristly. Unusually for her species, instead of nine long, flowing tails, she has seven, each tipped in a dark tawny color. She was born with five tails as a Vulpix instead of six, and has always been short a tail. Another tail has been ripped to shreds in a battle. Her eyes are the normal piercing red of other Ninetales, and are always hard and untrusting.
Personality:
A Ninetales is wise, beautiful, but very vengeful. Takara is simply vengeful. She doesn’t trust other Pokémon and tends to stay away from large groups. She is easily irritated and has been known to attack another creature if they show disrespect. She takes pride in herself, despite her appearance, and has always been a little arrogant.

Takara is also easily hurt. She is known to be extremely quiet when she isn’t glaring or growling at another Pokémon. She tries to appear strong on the outside and creates an indifferent shield to mask her expression and her feelings. The impassive face doesn’t show everyone, though…

Takara is more defensive than offensive in battle. She understands her attack weaknesses, since she only has one attack—Flamethrower. She likes to let her foes hurt themselves in battle, and she often evades as to not be hit. Her defenses are a little under average for a Ninetales, but she often likes to fight with her teeth and claws instead of using the Pokémon attacks.
History:
Takara was born to a Ninetales mother and Flareon father. Ever since she was a pup, she had been different. The young Vulpix cub, like all others, had only one tail at birth; this tail flourished into more like any child at her age. However, the tails stopped splitting when she was seven years old, and she only had five. She wasn’t often made fun of, and she loved to play with the ghost Pokémon’s children at night.

Her father, who resided in Transform Forest, often came back to visit her and her mother. Suddenly, he stopped coming at all. Young Takara grew depressed, since she had never had as much of a connection with her mother than her father. She often sat in the corner of the black tree, watching the others play with both mothers and fathers alike to watch over them. Suddenly, another Pokémon caught her eye. It was Zeiyen, a young male Absol with no parents at all to speak of. She asked shyly if he wanted to play with her, and the two became firm friends.

Takara and Zeiyen were sleeping under the tree one night when Takara’s mother was out hunting for something to eat. Suddenly, a shining light filled the air, and a meteoric glow shot across the sky. Terrified, she pressed closer to her friend, who could not comfort her. Zeiyen told her that he would go and see what it was.

News of the meteor spread through the Pokémon world and soon reached Darkness Ridge. Takara’s other friend, a naïve but growing Shuppet named Ventos, said that he and Zeiyen were going to head to the Sky Tower. Many other Pokémon had left for the sky, but Takara stayed behind.

Takara was twelve when the meteor was stopped and a mystic cavern was opened up. She walked through Pokémon Square to greet the other Rescue Teams, and hopefully find both Ventos and Zeiyen. She stumbled into the Light Cave. Intrigued, she approached the shining mass of energy as it spoke to her. “Do ye seek an evolution?” the voice hissed into the still air.

“Yes,” she murmured, and she dropped the necklace her mother had placed around her neck at birth for luck. It was a very long blade of grass with an amulet of red stone attached to it. The stone was actually a Fire Stone, her mother had told her. Once the Fire Stone touched the ground, she placed her paw upon it and evolved.

More recently, Takara had never found Ventos or Zeiyen, and guessed that they had been killed in the Sky Tower. She got over her grief and started to mask her feelings. She became irritable as time went on, and at once point panic struck Darkness Ridge during the first tsunami. She had to fight to get out of the town and into Pokémon Square, where she angrily strutted into the midst of the street and demanded to know where the Rescue Teams were…
Town:
Darkness Ridge
Extra:
Moves: Flamethrower, Safeguard, Confuse Ray, Protect

Blue-
12-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Kaze Megami, wonderful form! Accepted!

Hoshika, your accepted as well.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-18-2006, 11:19 PM
*In roudy chanting*

Give us your form! ((Or else!)) Give us your form! ((Or else!))Give us your form! ((Or else!))Give us your form! ((Or else!))

I'm sorry for just spamming, but I want you to open the RP. We have enough people, don't we?

Blue Sea
12-18-2006, 11:59 PM
Yay! Thanks for accepting me! :biggrin: Cool to see other people joining too. :3

And just to clarify in case anyone got confused, Rowley's age is in Pokéyears or whatever. As in, he'd be 11 if he were human. Yeah. :oops:

Hoshika
12-19-2006, 12:05 AM
I agree, Snorlax. Please open the RP! >_<

Kaze
12-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Will you make a discussion thread for this one, also?

Hehe, Takara is a very pleasant character... oO

Lonsie
12-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Save me a spot Snowball!

I'm sunk with homework currently, but I've got winter break from friday-the second!

Blue-
12-19-2006, 02:10 AM
I'll open the RP shortly. Maybe a disscusion thread.

I'll save you a spot. (Another popular one eh?)

Anorexic Snorlax
12-19-2006, 02:18 AM
In the discussion thread ((if you make one)) I think we should make a plan to talk about, not only our characters, but our real PMD stuff, too. *Sniffle*

Blue-
12-19-2006, 02:20 AM
Good idea! I'll make one now. ^^

Blue-
12-19-2006, 04:23 AM
Name: Opal
Pokemon: Dratini

Appearance: Opal has sparkling indigo eyes and two silver wings atop her head. Her body and tail is a dark raven, while her stomach is a smooth sky blue. The sapphire on her forehead can turn different colors depending on her mood. She is considered ugly because the tip of her tail was cut off when she was born. Opal has three feathers missing from her left wing.

Personality: Opal is a quiet, understanding girl who is rarely angry or sad. She is fierce in battle and wise with friends. She is attractive through personality rather than appearance. Opal is considerate and caring, always wanting to help others. She often listens to conversations rather than join them. She's curious, but never competitive, and has a sense of justice.

History: Opal was born in a large temple that was destroyed during the tsunami. Her parents left her to destroy the giant meteor, but never came back. After a while, rescue teams went out of style, while natural disasters happened on a high scale. Opal got inspired to help those who were hurt, and made a rescue team.

Many Pokemon joined, but the one she liked most of all, was her partner, a tense Squirtle named Takashi. Takashi fought gallantly, but soon left the world of Pokemon to become a philosopher. Opal misses him dearly. Now she lives in a small cave outside of the Silent Chasm, hoping to die of loneliness.

Town:
Silent Chasm
Pokemon Square

Leaf Green
12-19-2006, 03:02 PM
I wish to sign up.

Name: Wy

Pokemon Species: Wynaut

Appearance: Wy is an average sized, nearly full grown wynaut. He has a blue body, black little tail, long ears, big mouth, etc. like every other little wynaut. Wy is distinctive, though, because he has a long scar going down across the right side of his face. Wy never looks as happy as a wynaut should look, and usually has his mouth closed and eyes looking solemn when he's not in a good mood. When Wy get's angry, his tail flashes bright red, a signal to stay away. He has a fairly physically fit body for an average wynaut, though.

Moves(just in case) Charm, Counter, Safeguard, Destiny Bond

Personality: Wy is smart, although sometimes never the less stubborn and curious. He is funny and loves to make jokes, although he can be anti social and a bit shady, and will just listen in instead of speak, unless what's to be said is important. Wy will often prefer to be more of a follower than leader, but otherwise, he works fairly well with teams. Wy is a great athlete and a strong fighter who almost never gives up. He stands up for his friends, but stays away from strangers. In battle, he will often go fisrt, softening up the enemy, before the rest of the team jumps in. Wy is good at pushing his own limits, and he hates to fail in something desperate.

History: Wy hatched from an egg in Echo Cave after the first set of disasters were "dissolved" by the rescue teams. He lived there peacefully with his family, until disasters started again. An earthquake occured underground, throwing a third of the village off into the chasms below, including his parents. Wy was left alone. No one else in the village would take him in, and he wandered into exile.

Wy crossed the desert wastes until he reached pokemon square, in the heart of the region. Wy found out about the disasters occuring everywhere in the region, and volunteered to help out. Finding no rescue teams, Wy was heartbroken. But soon Wy met a dratini who had begun to form a rescue team with other pokemon. He joined and was happy. He finally had friends and he could help with the disasters happening.

Finally happy, he dispersed to a new friend area, Mt. Cleft, because he needed somewhere peaceful to stay when he didn't have a call of duty. He built a small round hut out of wood and stone, with a mail box in front, just in case he received a call from the other team members for a rescue.

Town: Mt. Cleft

Blue-
12-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Is the Dratini me? Well anyway your accepted Leaf Green .

Poke Master
12-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Can you be legendaries?

Blue-
12-19-2006, 04:42 PM
No, but you can be any other Pokemon. ^_^

Poke Master
12-19-2006, 05:05 PM
No, but you can be any other Pokemon. ^_^Darn.. I made a form but it was using a Mew..

Anorexic Snorlax
12-19-2006, 05:11 PM
Darn.. I made a form but it was using a Mew..

Couldn't you just change the form to, "Pokemon Species:Meowth(?)" or something like that? As long as you addressed your character by it's name instead of MEW.....MEW.....MEW.....it's pretty easy, or you could've, in appearence adressed, Mew as, "Fabio(?) looks like the average Mew" or something like that...

Leaf Green
12-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah the dratini's you.:happy:

Blue-
12-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Thanks for telling me. ^^

Lonsie
12-21-2006, 01:13 AM
I suck so much...

I'm afraid I won't join now, good luck with the R.P. though!

Blue-
12-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Thank you Lonewolf. ^^

Ryouseiken
12-28-2006, 03:26 AM
Name: Kimori
Pokemon Species: Treecko
Appearance: He has the same usual form and body of a Treecko, the gecko-like form and such. Unlike others though, he was born with a stripe down his back, a white stripe. Other then that, there aren't any abnormalities with Kimori.
Personality: Kimori has a calm-headed, cool attitude, much like the rest of his species. He can be kind when there's no need to be on edge, and he can also be either a great friend or a dangerous enemy. The thing that sets him apart is his apt ability to fight in close-combat without the need of set battle techniques such as Slam or Leer. In fact, sometimes he can win with the combo of acrobatics and power alone. This doesn't affect his judgement however, if he sees that kind of approach won't work, he'll think things through more appropriately and accordingly.
History: No one knows Kimori quite as well as they would hope, he tends to be quiet and keep to himself a lot of times. The reasons are unknown too, but some seem to think its because the rest of his kind moved on to other lands, without him knowing. Either way, for some reason after he came around Pokemon Square alone, when he normally had a pal or two accompanying him, he started to slowly shy away from others, just completing his business then leaving. The thought of joining a Rescue Team hasn't crossed his mind, at least not yet. For now, his plans were to be a mercenary, going wherever he wishes and helping Pokemon in need. Nothing will quite prepare him though, for the many obstacles that are lying in wait, and the friends he'll make along with them.
Town: Pokemon Square/Sinister Woods, but has no specific home.

---

Yay I finally got the time to make my sign-up thing. I hope we're allowed to evolve our characters later on, because I have plans too. x3. XD.

Blue-
12-28-2006, 03:33 AM
Your accepted! It would be nice if you used paragraphing, but thats unneccesary. ^^

Starkipraggy
12-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Time to get out of the dead zone for some RPing.

-kicks away closet of characters- Time to do something new.

Name: Raito (Light) Ginji

Pokemon Species: Pichu

Appearance: Raito is small and thin for his age and species. He has wide, innocent eyes and looks like VERY cute and cuddly. He has rather distinct facial expressions to express himself with. Somehow, he manages to keep looking cute all the time, except when he totally loses control over himself. Then he becomes a fearsome looking miniature devil.

Personality: As he is still young, he is very shy and innocent, but when he familiarises himself with people, he becomes a hyperactive chatterbox. However, when he loses control, he changes totally, becoming merciless, seeking only to eliminate whatever stands in his way with a single bolt of lightning from the sky. He can draw nearly limitless power from the skies. As a result, it would be good for someone to constantly keep an eye on him.

History: Raito lived by and large a normal life with his parents in a little treehouse his father had built. He had a rather exciting family. His father's family was a family of geniuses that were rather famous for a few important discoveries, like why clouds appear and the invention of the TMs. In his mother's family, her grandfather used to head a rescue team, but that was so many years ago, and the teams were now extinct. He did, however, receive tales of such courage and daring-do from her father, so much that he began to wish to be in a rescue team. Alas, with the relative peace of the society at that point of time, there were no rescue teams because there simply was no need for them.

Then the tsunami struck.

Chaos and destruction spread, and realising that his dream could now be fulfilled, he set out to find a rescue team to join with his parent's blessings (of course, after much argument).

Town: Energetic Forest

Blue-
12-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Looks pretty good. Your accepted.

evil pikachu
01-01-2007, 04:31 AM
interesting...can you play legendarys?

form:

Name: Lucy
Pokemon Species:Suicune
Appearance: regular
Personality:Very energetic and always getting into trouble. she likes to frolic and play in the flowers, a frisky pup who is always chasing things, but wants to help despite age. she likes to eat diffrent types of sweet flavored berries and hates spicy ones. She likes chasing buterflys and is somewhat naive, but rescue teams seem interesting to her. The biggest event made her more serious, look in history, her powerful water attackes hurt her as well. she likes playing and writing is a hobby for her..
History: she lived happily with her family until the tsunami came.
then everything changed and her life was torn apart into bits, her entire family was blown out to sea, and she missed them dearly.she liked the peace and quiet but not the loss.Town: northwind field but now living in pokemon square wither her mom, ho-oh and her 2 brothers, entei and raikou.
(history)

Blue-
01-01-2007, 05:02 AM
I'll accept being a legendary, but please make it longer. Pending. But don't get discouraged, just work hard. ^^

evil pikachu
01-01-2007, 05:30 AM
I'll accept being a legendary, but please make it longer. Pending. But don't get discouraged, just work hard. ^^

sorry, a bit short on time but edited.

Blue-
01-01-2007, 05:38 AM
sorry, a bit short on time but edited.
Okay, looks fine to me. Just make sure to use proper grammer and spelling in the roleplay.

Tein the Rapidash
01-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Name:Tein
Pokemon Species:Rapidash
Appearance:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/customavatars/avatar13975_1.gif
Personality: A total computer freak. Tein likes to carry a laptop computer in his toolbox, he is a very serious rescue team leader otherwise though. he dosen't like to talk about his past and he dosen't like socializing. he will usually hide in shade and watch. his recue team is absol and mightyena. he likes to eat any berry they come across and is very wise.
history: he has a very dark past of once serving the most sinister being to ever throw a star at the world, he begged it to stop, but all he got was a scar on his right back leg.

he is a very famous leader from the old days but he mysteriously disappeared wher the mountain of terror appeared on the horizon.

his team saved many a life and he was feared by villans as he was famous. but he never forgot his brothers name...

the Shadow
Town: darkness ridge

-Tein-

Blue-
01-04-2007, 03:04 AM
It's okay, but just make it longer, and capitolize! I can't stress that enough. You might also want to add a few sentences to your appearance as well. Pending.

Don't lose hope however, just keep trying. I had to type this quickly, so if I missed anything, it's my fault. ^^

RocketMeowth
01-04-2007, 03:38 AM
This actually sounds interesting. I hope I'm not too late to join up.

Name: Coin
Pokemon Species: Meowth
Appearance: Coin is just your everyday Meowth. The only difference with him is he wears black triangular sunglasses as well as a black coat.

Personality: Coin is a very brave Pokemon. He always tried to put out 100% when helping others. The only problems he has is sometimes he will push himself too much. He can also easilly hurt himself from using too much power. Other then the problems he has, he is a Pokemon that you can definatly count on.

[B]History:
[B]Town: (Friend areas count as towns.)

*finish this later. time for bed*

Volcanflame
01-04-2007, 06:43 AM
I think I'll join!

Name: Snowblush
Pokemon Species: Eevee
Appearance: He is not like regular Eevee, Snowblush's color is white, just like snow. And there are no extra body parts.
Personality: Snowblush is calm when he is alone, but when he grouped with other people, he becomes a very fun Pokémon, although he prefers to be alone. Snowblush is not an heroic Pokémon, he won't save other Pokémon if they don't ask him to. Snowblush scared of high places and ghosts, he won't deal with them. Snowblush does not push himself to get something, he'll think first before do even in a rush, he'll do every single move carefully, and always try not to mess everything.
History: Snowblush lived with his father, a Jolteon species and his mother, Flareon species. His parents were shocked seeing Snowblush wasn't like other normal Eevees. Normal Eevee has brown skin, but Snowblush has white skin instead. At first, they didn't want to admit Snowblush as their kids, because their neighbors would mock them. But fortunately, a wise Noctowl told his parents that Snowblush wasn't as abnormal as his parents think, but Snowblush was special. After that, his parents admitted he and give the "Snowblush" name for him. When Snowblush was ten, he joined the local Rescue Team name Big Bucks, the team led by an Ekans named Bucky, and a member of Meowth species named Tom. After one year he joined that team, Snowblush realised that they did many bad things, the leader, Bucky, always demanded a sky high paying for the rescue, if not he will poison the victim, that's why Snowblush quited the team. And now, he wasn't concern in rescuing, he wanted to live peacefully ...
Town: Pokémon Square

-Volcan-

Blue-
01-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Volcan: It's fine, except you forgot to use 'is' in some places. Thats no big deal though, so your accepted.

Rocket: I'll wait until you finish your form to grade it.

Alex the Charmander
01-05-2007, 02:31 AM
Name: Pyro
Pokemon Species: cyndaquill
Appearance: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/ciiiiiiiiii.png
Personality: Pyro is solem and somber.He stayed in his cave during the time of the disasters.His calm nature creeps his enemies. His own rescue team(popular) consists of charmander(matching color sceme) and torchic(matching color sceme). He acctually has the ability to walk under the water and he hates flying, it makes him sick. So do pokemon with wings, he thinks that things with wings are unnatural and only things with two legs and two arms are proper.He doesn't like to eat meat and prefers leaves(crisp and hot!) as a meal. he travels with his rescue team only and his fire burns high when he's mad, low when he's sad, and is out all together when he's deppresed, blazing when he's furious(which is more often than happy).
History: once he was pushed down a hill and into a mud puddle by a bulbasaur. he dosen't favor grass type pokemon, he calls them "traitors" and dosden't get along with pokemon who think starters are "Undignified". When he was 9 he met up with his somber companions who saved him from the giant veusaur(more G-mon hate) and he later saved them from an attacking meganium so he and his companions are the best of friends, though they stay at the cave more often than he, who is the exact oposite, He loves the outside and almost never goes in. he likes to play in the snow because articuno helped him out of a frozen moutain and that is the only flying pokemon he favors.
town: pokemon square

Blue-
01-05-2007, 02:38 AM
Evil: Accepted! Just put down the town you live in, thats required. ^^