PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Hearts II

Megiddo Flame
12-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Portals that lead to Kingdom Hearts Worlds have appeared... AGAIN! Now it is up to heroes, new and old, to go into these portals, defeat the Heartless, Nobodies, Disney/Final Fantasy Villains, Trainer's Organization XIII members, and Teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua, and Galaxy..AGAIN (except for the Nobodies and Trainer's Organization XIII (who will have all new members, with the exception of Xemnas)) You have the help of you Weapon (Any Keyblade, Staff or Shield from KH1/FM, or KH2... EXCEPT For the 3 ultimate weapons!), you 6 fully evolved, Non-legendary (legendaries will be summons) Pokemon, and the local heroes of the worlds. You can go to them in any order, but Twilight Town must be FIRST, and The World That Never Was must be LAST. This Rp will be MUCH better and more epic than its prequel...

Twilight Town-Masago Town
Disney Castle-Violet City
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden-Birth Island
Beast's Castle-Cerulean Cave
The Land of Dragons-Blackthorn City
Olympus Coliseum/The Underworld-Route 45
Timeless River-Vermillion City
Port Royale-Trainer Tower (in the Sevii Islands)
Atlantica-Sootopolis City
Halloween Town-Mt. Pyre
Agrabah-Desert Underpass
Pride Lands-Safari Zone (In Sinnoh)
Space Paranoids-Mossdeep City
The World That Never Was-Mt. Silver

THE SIGN UPS
Name: Eric
Physical Descriptions
Regular: The boy Trainer from Pokemon Emerald
Timeless River (Steamboat Willie World): Like the regular, only retro Black-&-White Cartoon Style
Atlantica (Little Mermaid world): A merman, with the head and body of the regular
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas World): Like the regular, only with fangs, small bat wings, and wearing black and orange
Pride Lands (Lion King World): a grey male lion cub with thehat of the regular and his Pokeballs around its neck
Space Paranoids (Tron World): like the regular, only wearing silver metal with green patterns.
Personality: Laid Back, but it is easy to anger him. Can also be impatient He Also can loyal, friendly, and submissive, but only to his allies.
Weapon: Jungle King Keyblade
Pokemon: Sceptile, Crobat, Gyarados, Kingdra, Dosaidon, Donphan
History: Ever since his entire village was destroyed by Team Rocket, Eric wanted revenge and became a trainer. Wants to defeat Giovanni and break up the criminal Team by killing Giovanni. He went into the portals once before, and is ready to do it AGAIN! He also met King Ash Ketchum, former Rocket members Jesse and James and Queen May once before.

Draconic_Espeon
12-14-2006, 02:04 AM
This looks very interesting, I think I'll join.

Name: Chiaki Ishii

Physical Descriptions

Regular: A girl with mousey brown hair, bright blue eyes, and wears a variety of cool colors, mostly blue and lavender. She'll be wearing a denim jacket over a lavender T-shirt and electric blue shorts.

Timeless River (Steamboat Willie World): She'll be black and white, with more old-cartoon style eyes.

Atlantica (Little Mermaid world): A mermaid with a lavender spaghetti strap tee and a blue tail, complete with a shark fin similar to Sora's.

Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas World): Her hair is a dark navy and ratty looking, with tiny spikes like a dragon's going from the top her her head to the tip of a long, whip-like tail. Her wings are draconic and dark purple, about thirteen feet from tip to tip, with small tears here and there. Most of her body, other than her face and palms, are covered with purple scales, and she's wearing a torn blue shirt and shorts. She has no shoes, and instead her bare feet are tipped with claws, as are her fingers. Two small fangs curl out from under her top lip.

Pride Lands (Lion King World): She is a colorful savanna bird, her feathers an array of light blue, lavender, and light brown. Her Pokeballs are on a chain-like necklace around her neck.

Space Paranoids (Tron World): An electric blue helmet is over her face, and she wears an array of light blue and purple futuristic armor.

Personality: She's very assertive and no-nonsense. She hates it when people act childishly, or don't think things through. Although she's not much of a leader, she can certainly help leaders in going the right direction. She's also very intelligent, and thinks quickly. She very good at assessing situations and coming up with a plan.

Weapon: Warrior's Tears (It's hilt and handguard are made of lightly tinted blue crystal with long spikes coming off, much like that of Oathkeeper in design. The blade itself is made to look like a lavender-ribbed dragon wing with light blue flaps of skin between. The keychain is a crystal teardrop, and its power is very similar to Lady Luck.)

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb157.png

Hiei the Typhlosion
Hiei is very laid back, and a little lazy. He exasperates Chiaki sometimes. Still, he's a hard battler, and can send most Heartless flying with a swipe of a paw.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa196.png

Brianna the Espeon
Brianna is Chiaki's right hand Pokemon, and is her constant companion. They are very much alike, and make a great team.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb149.png

Daja the Dragonite
Daja is an avid battler, and the best on the team. She knows a large range of effective attacks, and is always ready for a fight.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa181.png

Amaiy the Ampharos
Amaiy is very friendly, possibly overly so, and will try to make friends with anything-Heartless included. The contrast to this is her temper. Once you've crossed her, she'll fry you with an electric attack.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa286.png

Mushi the Breloom
Mushi is kind of... Well, strange. He's madly in love with Brianna, which is the main reason that he's on the team. He wouldn't stop following the Espeon, so Chiaki finally caught him.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb260.png

Toya the Marshtomp
He's very anti-social, and rarely speaks or acknowledges others, except when Chiaki directs him in battle.

History: Born a resident of Johto, she was touring Hoenn to see the sights when the portals opened. She's challenged the Johto Elite Four a couple times, but has yet to beat them all. She has all eight badges from there as well as Kanto, though.

She became a Pokemon trainer after her younger sister, Misuzu, was murdered, in hopes of being able to find her killer by traveling far and wide.

Sorry, the history's kinda short. If the made-up Keyblade is okay, just PM me. If not, say so if you say if you accept my sign-up.

Krackerjack
12-14-2006, 02:09 AM
>< Such a strange crossover RP. Needless to say, I have to join. I'll post a sign up... Eventually. Keep a spot open for me.

Darn, you stole my character name. It'd be too confusing with an Erik and an Eric. I suppose I'll be using a girl.
oh how original. I would have never thought to put these two together. oh wait there is a reason for that.
anyway I promise that this rpg is very interesting (you are stupid if you take me seriously)

Draconic_Espeon
12-14-2006, 02:54 AM
Well, excuse me for liking something different. You can't judge a book by its cover, so you can't dis a roleplay before its even started. Critisism that is not constructive should not be posted in the sign-up board; if you're not here to join, vamoose.

Megiddo Flame
12-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Draconic Espeon: You need one more Pokemon, then, you'll be accepted!

Draconic_Espeon
12-14-2006, 10:39 PM
M'kay, the sixth is up. Also, I changed my Keyblade to Spellbinder, unless its okay to have a made-up Keyblade?

Megiddo Flame
12-14-2006, 10:49 PM
It's okay, but don't make it too powerful!

Krackerjack
12-14-2006, 10:50 PM
oh I most certainly can. why you may ask because bad sign ups like the ones here which are remarkably SHORT tend to foreshadow short and bland posts. which altogether make a crappy rpg.

Megiddo Flame
12-15-2006, 11:29 PM
oh I most certainly can. why you may ask because bad sign ups like the ones here which are remarkably SHORT tend to foreshadow short and bland posts. which altogether make a crappy rpg.
(I'm glad you mods banned Krackerjack)

Here's His Majesty's (Ash Ketchum's) sign up, I'll play as him, and he pops up sometimes, but I'll mostly be Eric.
Name: Ash
Physical Descriptions
Regular: Ash, only in the Lucario movie outfit.
Timeless River (Steamboat Willie World): Like the regular, only retro Black-&-White Cartoon Style
Atlantica (Little Mermaid world): A merman, with the head and body of the regular.
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas World): Like the regular, only with fangs, small bat wings, wearing black and orange, and a small pumpkin on
Pride Lands (Lion King World): a white male lion cub with the hat of the regular, a small tuft of mane ,and his Pokeballs around his neck
Space Paranoids (Tron World): like the regular, only wearing silver metal with gold patterns.
Personality: A tough trainer with good strategy, strongly dislikes evil. He
Weapon: A Jungle King Keyblade, only with the colors switched.
Pokemon: Raichu, Lucario, Charizard, Etebossu, Crawdaunt, Glalie
History: Ever since his Pikachu evolved to save his life from the Heartless, Ash stumbled upon Disney Castle, made May his Queen, and became king of all Pokemon trainers and Disney Characters. Jesse and James also left Team Rocket becuase Giovanni was treating them unfairly, right when their Meowth evolved. The former Rocket Grunts then joined the King.

Draconic_Espeon
12-18-2006, 10:42 PM
(I'm glad you mods banned Krackerjack)

I agree. He was VERY haughty. Also I added my Keyblade to my sign-up; take a look if you want. A description is included.

Megiddo Flame
12-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Nice......

Megiddo Flame
12-26-2006, 10:23 PM
I usually dislike bumping/double-posting, but I need to get this RP going! I'll make one of the new Organization members soon. This member will be our equivalent to Roxas.

Lord Fedora
12-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Name: Nate Leo
Normal: Black clothes, boots, and trenchcoat.
Timeless River: Same, without the coat
Atlantica: A merman, but with a sharks tail, loses the coat again.
Halloween Town: Coat becomes cape, becomes werewolf like
Pride Lands: Black lion cub wearing a coat(finally I can keep the coat;-))
Space Paranoids: Metal armor is black, with red patterns
Personality: Kind of dark and edgy. Has a bad temper
Weapon: The Road to Dawn Keyblade (Riku's keyblade.)
Pokemon: Umbreon
Sharpedo
Yonowahru
Gengar
Espeon
Kaburaiso (mutated so that it's color is now black)
History: No one really knows about him. He used to fight for darkness, battling with Shadow Pokemon until he realized the darkness was using him when tney tried having him get rid of the failed experiment Kaburaiso.Now he fights for the good side, but seems to have his own agenda. (Side note, don't be surprisedif I do something evil. Mwu, ha ha ha haa.)
P.S. Where is the actual thread?

Megiddo Flame
12-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry Eeveeking, but your Dusclops needs to evolve into Yonowahru, and I don't think Shadow Pokemon would be fair.

Lord Fedora
12-28-2006, 03:48 PM
There, happy now? Also, you did not answer my first question. Where is the actual thread?

Megiddo Flame
12-28-2006, 04:38 PM
I'll make the actual thread SOON. And stop being so rude.