PDA

View Full Version : [WAR] The Ancient Legend of Eevee

Phoenix004
07-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Imagine a time long ago, a time before peace and harmony existed between Pokemon and Humans. A time of violence and cruelty, and war... This is a time before even the first Pokemon trainer, where people and Pokemon hated and murdered each other.

So what changed all that? The secret lies in the story of the Eevee Wars. Thousands of years ago, something happened between Eevees and Humans which brought an end to all the conflict, pain and suffering. It united them as one. Although mankind has long since forgotten these tales, the Eevees remember even to this day. Only they know that one day, the descendants of the man who changed their kind forever must be found to prevent war from breaking out again...

Sound interesting? I hope so as it is my first ever WAR fic. I will be posting the first part of it on Friday. I hope you all enjoy it!

Tidus24
07-07-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm curious :think:

Tamer San
07-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Yeah, nice one Phoenix...wonders what is the main story and the plot will be. **waits for more**

Phoenix004
07-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Well then your wait is finally over. It's a little later than planned, but here is the first part of: The Ancient Legend of Eevee!

The Ancient Legend of Eevee:

Prologue:

10,000 years ago…it was a dangerous time to live in, for people and Pokemon alike. Especially so, for the Eevee Civilisation.

For nearly a millennia, Humans and Eevees had been at war; a bloody, horrific war, which resulted in heavy casualties for both sides, particularly the Eevees. For this was a time long before Espeon and Umbreon walked the Earth; at the time it was inconceivable to even imagine Humans forming bonds of friendship with Pokemon.

The Eevees had however discovered three transforming stones which increased an Eevee’s power, allowing them to call upon the elements of the three titans: Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. These mysterious stones soon became known to the Humans simply as Fire, Thunder, and Water stones.

These sacred stones, although powerful, were not enough to save the Eevee Civilisation. The Eevees were being crushed by the sheer weight of Human Warriors, having been out numbered at least ten-to-one from the very start.

The brave Eevees fought valiantly, but less and less of them returned each time they were sent into combat. The Elemental Soldiers of fire, thunder and water (later dubbed by Humans as: Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon) had not ended the war, they simply intensified it. The destruction of the Eevee Civilisation had not been prevented, merely postponed. The Eevees were only delaying the inevitable.

Soon enough, the Eevee Civilisation’s greatest fear and nightmare became a reality. The Human armies attacked the sole remaining Eevee hideout, burning it to the ground. Only two Eevees, one male and one female, escaped with their lives, and fled into a nearby forest to avoid the pursuing Human soldiers, they both knew that they wouldn’t be able to survive for long in the dark forest.

After a week of running on pure adrenaline, the two Eevees managed to escape from the soldiers, who left them to die in the cold, dark depths of the forest. Exhausted, freezing, and starving, the young pair of fox Pokemon soon collapsed from fatigue. All hope of rescue or salvation had long since evaporated.

It was only then, as the two Pokemon lay there, huddled together against the bitter cold, helplessly awaiting their final desperate hour of grief before death that help finally arrived. It came in the form of a young male Human called Saviour.

Saviour had spent his whole life studying Pokemon and their habitat. Nobody else cared, but he was fascinated; so much so that he had begun to feel affection for the strange creatures. In a sense he was the first Pokemon Researcher, the first Human in all of history to actually care for a Pokemon’s well-being.

The young Pokemon lover had been searching for a newly discovered bird Pokemon, which had been spotted by travellers who had said that this new species of flyers were bold and fierce (which soon came to be known as “Tailow”).

Saviour’s efforts to find these strange new birds were all in vain, but as luck would have it, he stumbled upon the defenceless Eevees as they lay curled up, hiding from the chilling claws of Death as their time was swiftly running out.

Saviour built a fire to keep them warm, and shared his food and water with the fox couple. He also gave them special berries which he had found on his travels to help heal their sickness. With his help, the two Eevees soon recovered.

pokemon master ash
06-26-2006, 07:02 PM
well, what happens next! This is a great story. :clap: I cant wait for the next chapter

Nasty Plasty
06-26-2006, 07:04 PM
well, what happens next! This is a great story. :clap: I cant wait for the next chapter
Please don't revive old threads.