PDA

View Full Version : save danny phantom

redbirdknight13
12-15-2006, 12:31 AM
ooc.Hi I am getting this off the cartoon danny phantom. so join if you want.

plot:People are starting to get really sick and Danny and his family were the ones who got sick first. Sam asked "The docter if there is any way they could help?" The docter said"No there is not anything you can do,unless you can find the cure. We have to find the cure or else.

This is what you say.

Name:

Power:( you can be like a zombia or a vanpire or somthing like that)( dont make you the all powerful and no god mocking.)

apperance:

Perrsonality:

others:

Here is mine.

Name: Ray

Power: I am a magician that can turn stuff to life, and I can turn invisable.

Apperance: In humen form I have Baggy pants and A baggy shirt. I have bule eyes and brown hair. In magician form:I wear a Red shirt and baggy blue pants. I have black hiar and brown eyes and a mask over my eyes.

Perrsonality: human form: I am fun loving and funny I am a tiny bit stupid.magician form:funny and cool.

others: humen form: I wear a baseball cap and gloves that have about I wear white gloves and I have a wand that can turn into a walking stick.

name: danny

power:Halfa

Perrsonality:nice cool fun loving.

Aperrence: Cute he wears a shirt and pants that are baggy. brown hair and blue eyes.

here the story.

"Do you want to get a burger?" said Ray."Shore said danny." Hey after we eat lets go to the park. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!! cried people. I ask a guy what was going on at the park?" There there is... a monster over there."He said hardly breathing. lets go danny and check this out. It was vlad. I ask danny why he would be here? Danny said" I dont know."" come o lets beat this old loon!"danny said I'm going ghost" then he transformed into a ghost I will ditract him will you hurt him.I said hocis pocis turn me into a magician. suddenly I saw danny get captured by ember.No I said and I chased after him but it was no usethey got him. I know wear they are going but it is in the ghost zone where I dont know.

Krackerjack
12-15-2006, 02:38 AM
I'll be quick you have bad grammer. Type stuff in microsoft word before you type it here next time.

Neo Emolga
12-15-2006, 02:41 AM
Your plot needs a lot more to it. What's the situation going on? There's just no story to it, and no where to really start.

Either add a plot, or its going to have to be locked.