PDA

View Full Version : hey what route can u find ditto,raikou,entei?

earlybird10
12-16-2006, 01:51 PM
:neutral: how can u find and where!! i need to catch them to impress my friends pls. i need u people reply quick!!

Leman
12-16-2006, 02:53 PM
first dont double post
Entei and raikou are runnners they will apear randomly in the grass
Ditto is on cinnibar island lab in ryb but I have no idea where in gsc

Kylee the Larvitar
12-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Ditto: The route before Goldenrod City, on G/S/C.
The Lab on Cinnabar Island. And also Mewtwo's Dungeon. (R/Y/B)

Raikou, Suicune and Entei are all random encounter pokemon. I'd use super repel to find them.

In Crystal, you must capture/defeat Suicune to unleash the others unto the wild. Exactly where they like to go is anybody's guess....:goofy:

Dragon Hunter
12-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey Can U Guys Speak Are U All Out Of Your Mouths!

Well, that was a rude way of asking. :susp:

First, Ditto can be found in the Cinnabar Island Lab.
Second, Raikou and Entei are Pokemon that appear randomly around the map after beating the E4.

Kylee the Larvitar
12-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Well, that was a rude way of asking. :susp:

First, Ditto can be found in the Cinnabar Island Lab.
Second, Raikou and Entei are Pokemon that appear randomly around the map after beating the E4.

Really? I forgot that one... are you sure your not speaking of Fire red? Or am i just too old once again...:eek:

Dragon Hunter
12-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Really? I forgot that one... are you sure your not speaking of Fire red? Or am i just too old once again...:eek:

Nope. We're talking in a R/B/Y G/S/C board. :tongue:

Kylee the Larvitar
12-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Nope. We're talking in a R/B/Y G/S/C board. :tongue:

I knew that. Man I'm feeling ickky. Excuse me while I go and clear my head :P

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
12-16-2006, 11:18 PM
You don't have to beat the Elite Four to encounter the legendary dogs in GSC. You just have to release them from the Burnt Tower and then they can be found in the wild. ^^

Megani
12-23-2006, 10:08 PM
dude! they run around the map! ya just have to be lucky-at the right place and time.:neutral:

Holy_Crusafix
12-24-2006, 06:48 AM
They attack randomly and you never know were they are until you see one. You could find them all within five minutes or never at all. Also in FR/LG one apears after you beat the E4 (its the one that would own ur starter, like if u picked charmander u would find suicune) In GSC U can find them after the burnt tower. Im not sure if you can capture them before suicune in crystal, though

setting_sun24
12-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Basically after you release them in the burnt tower you con find them in Route 38 and up or route 37 below ^_^ there Always there But In Crystal its Chance is Enhance :biggrin: C:\Documents and Settings\jomaraine\My Documents\My Pictures