PDA

View Full Version : Super Heros EX

redbirdknight13
12-16-2006, 04:15 PM
This is an XMen role play:

Dont ask me if you can join just come on in.

Dont make you all powerful or God imitating.

This is the information you need:

Name:

Power:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Pets:

The plot: Many of Xavior's students are suddenly disappearing. All of the senior students and teachers (like Storm, Wolverine, etc.) are missing first. Also, Xavior has been missing for a while and no one has gotten a message from him via telepathy either. It's up to the new students who are left to find the rest of the XMen and save them.

Here is my profile:

Name: Mike Boots

Power: I am a magician that can turn stuff to life, and I can turn invisible.

History: Keeps it a secret.

Personality: fun-loving nice, and cool

Apperance: 4 ft. 10 in. 120 lbs; shaggy, brown hair and blue eyes; Light complexion; Wears: red, baggy t-shirt and black, baggy cargo pants, white gloves and sneakers

Pets:I have a dog and two ferrets. My dog's name is Toby and my ferret's names are Mouse and Bear.

BIC:

I heard my mom call me, but I though it was in my dream. Then suddenly in my dream an earthquake hit, but it was just my mom trying to wake me up for my first day of school.
"I dont want to go to school, they might make fun of me." I complained.
"Too bad." Mom said. "Get dressed for school!" Once Mom dropped me off at school, everyone stared at me like I was a freak. A boy walked up to me and said, "How are you doing, Pizza face?"
"What?" I cocked an eyebrow. Everybody laughed at me. Then a girl looked at me and said, "Come on. I will show you where me and the guys talk and stuff."
"What is your name?" I asked.
"Zoe. What is yours?" She smiled.
"Mike." I answered.
"Here we are." Zoe sighed as we came upon a group of kids. One kid walked up to me and held out his hand for me to shake.
"Hi my name is Jimmy." he said, "And that's Clay." The boy pointed to another kid behind him who just nodded in my direction.
"This is Mike." Zoe motioned to me.
"I just moved here from Montana." I said shyly, smiling nervously.

espeonlover
12-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Name: Sindy jun starbolt

Power: Teleport , Fly , Shoot starbolts , transform , open portals and psychic powers, and ice element.

Perrsonality: Not known

Appearance: http://mangacity.jubiiblog.fr/upload/%5Bmedium%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Aoi-Nishimata_Hyper-Bunny_10188.jpg

history: She Wont tell you.

Pets: an scrunchuki ( at alien dog ( a dog with 13 tails, one eye and is ink in colour. ) )

redbirdknight13
12-16-2006, 06:51 PM
ooc: cool dog I like it. we just need a fuw more people.

espeonlover
12-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Why dont we just start now? and let them join later.

redbirdknight13
12-16-2006, 10:52 PM
ooc:ok.

bic:

When He looked over he saw a. wow He said. "What Is her name" I asked Zoe. She said" that is Sindy she is new here, and I think she moved here from hilltop."

espeonlover
12-28-2006, 06:47 PM
(( she ia a alien not a hiptop something xD she is from the planet pinkstar, you can change hilltop to england unless thats where we are currently ))

Lord Fedora
12-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Name: Nate Rieken (Hotshot)
Powers: Total control over fire. Moves it, makes it, turns it into a special kind of metal, and can ignite itself.
Personality: Kind of quiet and reclusive. Quick to get angry.
History: Doesn't like to talk about it. Something happened to him along time ago.
Appearance: Black clothes, black boots, black gloves, and a black trenchcoat.
Pets: none

You do know you have this same thread twice, right.

redbirdknight13
01-02-2007, 01:44 PM
ooc: hi

Bic:

The teacher said "we are having a field trip saturday to egland ask your moms if you can go. School was over and I went and asked my mom if I could go but she said no."but " I said.NO" She said. "come on ,I want to be with my friends" You have friends" mom said.
'Wow" "It was your first day" "yah, these guys and girl." "Ok" "I will let you go" "Yes I said"
"OO" "Can a few people come over?" "shir" "ok come on in guys."

espeonlover
01-02-2007, 02:57 PM
(( Is Sindy included?, she cant ask her mom cuz her mom is at pinkstar. ))

redbirdknight13
01-02-2007, 04:01 PM
"Mom What about sindy" Sindy's mom is in europe, can she go with me. 'Ok she can go"

espeonlover
01-02-2007, 04:06 PM
(( redbirdknight13, i cant under stand that post, you havent seperated the " " s and you ve went : " Blah blah ' blah blah. (( which i cant understand )) )

redbirdknight13
01-02-2007, 04:09 PM
ooc:I asked my mom if you can go with me and she said ok I will protect you.

Lord Fedora
01-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Nate walked home to the orphanage (yes he's an orphan. Part of that secret history.) He didn't really want to go on the field trip but of course some blabbermouth who went to the same school told the caretaker about it and she insisted. "Come on. It'll be good for you. You've never even left this town. Doesn't a European excursion sound exciting?" Not particularily, but Donna was right about one thing.He did have some new friends and it might be fun to hang out with them. But of course, with what he could do. What he did. It wasn't safe to get close to anyone.

OOC: Red bird knight, do you even know how your supposed to use quotation marks?

espeonlover
01-02-2007, 07:11 PM
OOC : Right...

BIC : Sindy was waiting outside, she was a little shy.

Myst3rio565
01-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Name:Vishus

Power: (Powers similar to Gambit and can also levitate, and has psychic powers)

Personality: Laid-back, loves to hang out with friends, funny, nice

Appearance: Light brown, messy hair, dark blue eyes(just look on my Trainer Card lol)

History: He doesn't like to talk about it

Pets: a brown and white boxer, named Koda

Lord Fedora
01-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Nate saw Sindy waiting for Mike. He ran over to meet her.

OOC: By the way, do we know about each others powers. Because it would be interesting if we didn't. Just throwing it out there.

espeonlover
01-02-2007, 07:29 PM
OOC : No noone does, like noone knows im from a different planet in the rp

IC : " Hello... " Sindy stammered.

Lord Fedora
01-02-2007, 08:09 PM
"Hey Sindy. You going on the Europe trip too?"

redbirdknight13
01-02-2007, 10:33 PM
ooc: nobody know what our powers are.

espeonlover
01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
OOC : i know

IC : " Yes i think "

redbirdknight13
01-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Mike walked up to them and asked" How are you doing?" "Come on over to my house you guys." I said. "So are you excited that we are going to europe. "Well I am." I said.

Lord Fedora
01-03-2007, 08:26 PM
"Yeah. My caretaker's making me go, but I figure it might be fun." Nate replied. Just then there was an explosion outside. The three ran out and saw a man flying through the air on a jetpack, carrying a large sack of money. Three police helicopters chased him, but he merely shot them down with a small portable missile launcher. Nate knew what it was time for. He had to get away, so he could become Hotshot and save the day. "Uhh, run away! Quick run. AAHHHH!" Nate screamed as he ran away. He ducked behind a house and made his change. He ignited his body so he could change into his flexible black armor, and chandged his eye and hair color from black to red. Creating fire under his boots, het jetted towards the criminal.

OOC: Think James Bond style jet boots. Also, this guy isn't supposed to be the big bad, but I thought it would be a fun way for our alter-egos to meet. If you don't like it, simply ignore the post.

redbirdknight13
01-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I got to go guys I hear someone caslling my name. I ran behide a building and changed. ok. I shot his jet pack and he fell. I asked "What are you?" He said "Hi I am the ........ Booom! He Just disiperd. What the heck just happened.

Lord Fedora
01-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Hotshot flew down to the magician standing where the criminal had fell. "First off, who the heck are you! And second, how could you let him escape!"

redbirdknight13
01-03-2007, 08:43 PM
He just went poof. I could not stop him. I am the ruler of tricks. Who are you?

espeonlover
01-03-2007, 08:43 PM
" Ill be right back... " Sindy said. she ran behind an ally way, makeing her hair turn pink. ( it was brown before btw ) and her costume change into Her superhero outfit. ( Something like this ( the hair is real! ) ( note : pink eyes not green, and ill show you the non-super hero outfit later ) : http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1751/tek070103551446zu2.png ) ( Edit : She Changed into her super human form for a reason, btw, i had to edit cuz of all your posts. )

redbirdknight13
01-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Suddenly I saw a girl with pink hair and pink eyes.I asked "Who are you" I am a magican.

Lord Fedora
01-03-2007, 08:55 PM
"And I am Hotshot, the master of the fires. And he's still nearby. I can feel the heat in his body. It seems that like you, he too has a few tricks up his sleeve."

redbirdknight13
01-03-2007, 09:05 PM
oo really than lets go hunt him down. I have more tricks than him. poof and i was gone.

Lord Fedora
01-03-2007, 09:10 PM
"Okay. I'll take to the skies, see if I can hunt him down. You!" Hotshot said suddenly, pointing at the pink-haired girl. "If you see that magician again, tell him to stay out of my way. I work alone."

redbirdknight13
01-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Ooo really. You know I can turn invisable. I was never gone I just turned invisable. haha
You dont work alone because we need to find him and capture him if you are a real hero. we work together or you get distroyed right now.

espeonlover
01-03-2007, 09:30 PM
" Im... Rose quartz, the hero of space, that lives on earth. " Sindy said. They started fighting. " Stop fighting you two! " Sindy yelled.

redbirdknight13
01-03-2007, 09:35 PM
"What." I said. I am going to capture him before you do na na! Booom! "Wow that sounded like it was coming from the school over there. awawawaw... I saw a figure fly out of the sky and head right torwards us. I duct and shot at him but he had like a shield over him. "After him!" said

espeonlover
01-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Sindy Jumped on the ebil man. Then Smashed the jetpack and turned him in. " Well... that was easy. " Sindy said.

Mike_Elite Number 3
01-03-2007, 10:06 PM
"Okay. I'll take to the skies, see if I can hunt him down. You!" Hotshot said suddenly, pointing at the pink-haired girl. "If you see that magician again, tell him to stay out of my way. I work alone."
Great stroy cause my names Mike or should I say great roleplaying. :happy:

espeonlover
01-03-2007, 10:18 PM

post if your gonna join please...

Lord Fedora
01-03-2007, 10:27 PM

OOC: You talk a good game, but let's see if you play one!

espeonlover
01-03-2007, 10:38 PM
OOC : xDDD

IC : Sindy then walked over to the other heroes. " We've got our first victim " Sindy smirked.

Lord Fedora
01-03-2007, 11:15 PM
"All right. I want to question him. He might know where an old friend of mine is, and I want to find out if he does. Okay mister dissapearing act. Let's see you escape this!" Hotshot created a cage of fire around the criminal, and then turned it to a special metal called firesteel. You can't escape now. So tell me. Where is the Black Demon?"

OOC: That, would be my big bad. You can have your own.

"Okay, so tell me. WHERE IS HE!?" Hotshot yelled.
"I'm not going to tell you. You have no idea what he'd do to me if I did."
"Oh, but they're nowhere near as bad as what I'm going to do to you if you don't."

redbirdknight13
01-04-2007, 12:02 AM
I ran over to them and asked him where all the grown up hero's. I wont tell he said. ooo really I will hunt your friends down to the bottom of the earth. you might wont to tell me now.

ooc: my parents got disapered.

Lord Fedora
01-04-2007, 12:32 AM
"All right, all right. I'll tell you. The Black Demon is in..." The criminal was suddenly cut off and began screaming in pain. He suddenly burst into flames, and vanished. Then a voice came from out of nowhere.
"I warned you Hotshot. Or should I say Nate? You won't find me. I'll never be found until it's time. When you find me, it will be to late. Mwuh ha ha ha ha!" And then the voice was gone.

redbirdknight13
01-04-2007, 12:42 AM
What was that I said. How did he know who you are. I will look and look for my parents

Lord Fedora
01-04-2007, 01:54 AM
OOC: Okay, since some of the of the things you put in one post make no connecting sense, example:

What was that I said. How did he know who you are. I will look and look for my parents

I am only going to pay atention to the first part, example:

What was that I said. How did he know who you are.

IC: "It's a long story. He's the one who killed my parents. So now I'm on a hunt for him, to wreak my unholy vengeance. He's eluded my grasp for so long, and I nearly found him this time. He won't get away that easy next time. I swore revenge and I'm gonna have it. But enough about me. What are your stories? You guys must have arch-enemies somewhere."

redbirdknight13
01-04-2007, 02:49 PM
"That voice..... I have heard it before." I said. NO! I remember now I know who it is I'v got it. That voice is magneto. Where ever he is my parents must be there. BOOOM! what was that it is coming from the bank across the park lets go. We got there to late. I asked what had enough power to do this all the money is gone and the wall is gone to.

espeonlover
01-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Sindy ( or should i say rose quartz ) Caught magneto. And Trapped him in a btarbolt cage, no escape at all.

redbirdknight13
01-04-2007, 03:00 PM
I ran over to her and told her to let magneto go so I can punch him. What did you do with my parents... I will kill you if you don't tell me... magneto said" I I I I.... What he's a robot . no no.... Bye bye! And I riped his head off. tick tick its a bome run. BOOOM! awawaw I transfored back to normal because there was to much power hit me at once.

Lord Fedora
01-04-2007, 07:18 PM
OOC: Y'all need to listen. I specifically said, and I quote, " MY ARCH-ENEMY". You want to have Magneto as an arch-nemesis, that's fine by me, but please keep him seperate from Black Demon. They are two completely different evil villains. Kapische? (Sorry if I spelled it wrong.)

redbirdknight13
01-04-2007, 09:47 PM
ooc: ok

espeonlover
01-04-2007, 09:52 PM
ooc: ok

OOC : Four word rule, ever heard of that.

IC : Sindy Stopped the explosion. " So thats how humans stap a bomb... " Sindy said.

Lord Fedora
01-04-2007, 10:01 PM
OOC: Now I know where I remember you from Espeon lover! You're the one that ended that crystal of life one. You're the one who rushes these and makes them end so fricking fast. Here's an idea for ya. Try letting the RP last, so that the rest of us can actually enjoy it. We play to have fun and to see the story unfold, not to just rush, rush, rush.

IC: "Well, it was nice meeting you. You know what just ocurred to me. You know my secret identity, but I don't know your's. That's bad manners ya know."

redbirdknight13
01-04-2007, 10:18 PM
I came out of the smoke in my human form A hi I got my powers from my dad and mom because they got thrown in a potion and transformed so I have there powers.

espeonlover
01-05-2007, 03:18 PM
OOC: Now I know where I remember you from Espeon lover! You're the one that ended that crystal of life one. You're the one who rushes these and makes them end so fricking fast. Here's an idea for ya. Try letting the RP last, so that the rest of us can actually enjoy it. We play to have fun and to see the story unfold, not to just rush, rush, rush.

OOC : that was because i was confused, and i dont rush topics all the time so Shut the Fúck up! and redbird, the bomb and the smoke was kept inside a force feild if you read it.

Ic : Rose quartz left, and turned back into her human form.

redbirdknight13
01-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Hi how are you sindy I just came back to tell you that you can come over to my house and tell your friends that they can come over to.

espeonlover
01-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Sindy screamed, heroes, and two of them. she ran off behind a building and stayed there.

redbirdknight13
01-05-2007, 05:24 PM
uuummm! Way did she just run off like that. I said to myself . We are heros we will not hurt you. I transformed into my humen form infront of her.

espeonlover
01-05-2007, 05:44 PM
(( she's behind a building, and she pretends to think that she isnt a hero. ))

Lord Fedora
01-05-2007, 08:11 PM
OOC : that was because i was confused, and i dont rush topics all the time so Shut the Fúck up!

OOC: Okay, then explain to me why you tried to end that crystal one five posts in, and then every time we stopped you, you just tried again!? Instead of playing around and having a good time, we had to spend the entire game trying to keep it going!

IC: "Look bozzos, before I had no problem hanging out with you, but if I know heroes, I know that you're going to insist on helping me fight Black Demon, and believe me when I say, I know heroes. So back off!" Hotshot flew away into the distance.

redbirdknight13
01-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Wait! I am not going to ask you if you will help me I just want my parents back so ha you were wrong. na na!

Lord Fedora
01-05-2007, 08:29 PM
"Must you be so competitive? All I'm saying is that due to the common nature of heroes, you are, at some point or another, decide that you're going to help me. It's what seperates us from the villains. And I don't want you're help. So that's why I was attempting to fly off into the distance."

redbirdknight13
01-05-2007, 09:07 PM
"Okay okay. I realize that but I have to find my parents, I dont want to work with you I just want to get my parents back, and then I will leave. Come with me and I will buy you a coffee or something."

Lord Fedora
01-05-2007, 09:13 PM
"All right fine. I'll help you, but do me a favor and don't return the favor."

redbirdknight13
01-05-2007, 09:56 PM
"Ok ok, now where do we go?"

espeonlover
01-05-2007, 09:56 PM
OOC: Okay, then explain to me why you tried to end that crystal one five posts in.

OOC : Hmm Thats a hard one, NOT! I Was going pretty well at first, then i put my tent back up, since it was blown down, i then got up and got the ebil crystals smashed, then my mew gets hurt and i make sure the mew heals after getting hurt, then you dont stop Me!, you all help Each other finsh it early, end of discussion!

Ic : " i am not a hero or villan! " Sindy growled.

Lord Fedora
01-05-2007, 10:25 PM
OOC : Hmm Thats a hard one, NOT! I Was going pretty well at first, then i put my tent back up, since it was blown down, i then got up and got the ebil crystals smashed, then my mew gets hurt and i make sure the mew heals after getting hurt, then you dont stop Me!, you all help Each other finsh it early, end of discussion!

OOC: Okay, go back and take another look at it, and then tell me you weren't rushing it. If you take a good long loo at it, you'll see that we did everything we could in order to keep it going, whereas you kept smashing the crystals. Half of our posts were spent increasing the number of crystals just to stop you from ending it.

espeonlover
01-05-2007, 10:32 PM
OOC : So your gay, i said discussion over, ans ive just about, well not looked at it, anyway before i close this disgussion, half the crystals landed on your lap, so i made sure it went more fairly END-OF-DISCUSSION!!!!!!! Reply = your more gay.

i g2g now, so redbird ( and only redbird ) Can g-mod me

Lord Fedora
01-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Reply = your more gay.

OOC: That's just cruel!:mad:

espeonlover
01-06-2007, 01:26 PM
OOC : You started it, and least you didnt reply to that topic * Roll eyes *

IC : sindy then growled again, this time like a scary dog, she might turn into a Shadoe rockweiler and kill someone.

Lord Fedora
01-06-2007, 04:00 PM
OOC: Alright, fine. I'll let it die. *****.

IC: "Okay, here's what we should do. We'll just wait, lay low, go on the Europe trip, and then when we find out more, we'll go hunt this Magneto guy. Sound good?"

redbirdknight13
01-06-2007, 04:31 PM
"Ok." So how do we hunt him down if we dont know where he is?"

Lord Fedora
01-06-2007, 04:39 PM
"Like I just said, we'll wait for a while and hunt him down when we know more, like where he's hiding. For now, let's just get a good night's sleep. Tommorows the Europe trip, we can worry about it when we get back."

espeonlover
01-06-2007, 04:44 PM
sindy came out from behind the building, then turned around, and walked back behind it. " Ugh, why are both of these heroes comeing to the trip!? " Sindy thought.

redbirdknight13
01-06-2007, 04:46 PM
"Ok." "Meet me at the end of the bus so we talk, bye meet you towmarrow."

espeonlover
01-06-2007, 05:51 PM
sindy was still behind the building waiting for her friends to come.

Lord Fedora
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
OOC: We left already. Sorry.

IC: Nate woke up refreshed and ready to go. With actual excitement, he ran to the bus stop to meet his friends before the bus to the airport came.

redbirdknight13
01-06-2007, 08:49 PM
"Hi nate, did you get a refreshed night?" "Are you excited for today?"

espeonlover
01-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Sindy came round the corner ( she went home as soon as you left, to the adoption home xD (( She Isnt gonna get adopted she just looked for somewhere to stay xDDD ))

" Hiya Guys, ready for the trip " Sindy said.

Lord Fedora
01-06-2007, 10:49 PM
"Yep. This'll be fun." Nate said with a grin. The bus finally arrived, and he went ahead and got on.

redbirdknight13
01-07-2007, 12:00 AM
"Lets go to the back so we can talk." "I hope this ride will be short." I said.

Lord Fedora
01-07-2007, 01:08 AM
"It will be, but the plane trip will last until midnight there, which is this time tomorrow here.

redbirdknight13
01-07-2007, 05:28 PM
"So that is along time." "So did you bring a map so we can talk about where we are going first so we can be prepared?"

Lord Fedora
01-07-2007, 05:37 PM
"Yep. I was thinking that we could start in England to see the changing of the guards at Buckingham palace, then go to Switzerland and get some chocolate, and then figure out where to go from there. See, that's the nice thing about having superpowers. You can go just about anywhere really quickly."

redbirdknight13
01-07-2007, 09:12 PM
"True." " am hungry are you?"

espeonlover
01-08-2007, 03:10 PM
" Not really " Sindy said, from the seat infront of them, since the back was full.

Lord Fedora
01-08-2007, 08:07 PM
"Well I am. I hope we'll have time to get some breakfast at the airport."

redbirdknight13
01-08-2007, 09:21 PM
"yha." I hope we have time to get a suviner for our parents."

Lord Fedora
01-08-2007, 09:24 PM
"Yeah. I guess it would be." Nate said, getting kind of quiet. It wasn't easy being an orphan. Especially when everyone else talked about doing things for their parents. If it took him all his life, Nate would destroy the Black Demon, the one responsible.

redbirdknight13
01-08-2007, 11:16 PM
"So what really happened where you became an orphin?" I have a step mother because my parents died.

espeonlover
01-09-2007, 02:55 PM
" So... what are we suposed to do if the bus falls off the cliff? " Sindy Said As The Bus Fel off the cliff. Sindy Used Her Psychic Powers to then lift the buss over to the airport.

redbirdknight13
01-09-2007, 03:53 PM
"Dont ever use your powers again in publice."

espeonlover
01-09-2007, 04:44 PM
" They havent noticed, so what could happen? " Sindy Whispered to him.

redbirdknight13
01-09-2007, 04:58 PM
"Someone will see you and see your powers so becareful." "We are here you guy pick a partner so we dont get lost." "Can I be your partner?"

espeonlover
01-09-2007, 06:48 PM
" ok " Sindy said. " Its unlikely that they will see my psychic powers again. " Sindy then whispered to him as the whole class Stepped off the bus and got to the airport.

Lord Fedora
01-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Nate stepped on to the plane, still hungry. After sitting down, he began to wish that he had eaten when he had the chance. Then a girl sat down next to him, and he forgot he even had a stomach.
"Hi. I'm Amelia. Who are you?" She asked with a voice like honey.
"Uuuhhhh, I'm uh, wait, I know this one, uhm, Nate. I'm Nate." Nate said with a sheepish grin.

redbirdknight13
01-09-2007, 11:47 PM
I got on the plane. I sat in the ille next to him and I whisperd"Well you lucky pants as a beautiful girl sat next to me,"Hi what is your name?" My name is Mike." "I am Sandy." She said with a grin. Every body got on and the plane took off. Do you want anything I asked Sandy?" pepsi is fine." "You like pepsi?" Yha you." I love pepsi!" I said with a smile. MISS!" "Yes""Can we get two pepsis?" "Sure" "So were are you going?" "England." NO! way we are to. It started to turn dark. Sandy said" Can I lay on you, and take a nap?" "Sure." I said. I wispered to nate and said, "ha ha!"

Lord Fedora
01-10-2007, 12:21 AM
OOC: You misspelled aisle.

IC: (Amelia. What a beautiful name. Perfect for a beautiful girl like her. I think I'm in love. Wait a second, I can't have any ties with Mortals. It's too risky. She could get hurt. I can't talk to her.) Nate thought, as he pulled out his iPod only to find that it was out of juice. Perfect.

BOOC: I will later integrate her as an NPC hero. Sweet!

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 12:27 AM
I wispered."Um about that hole thing of not telling them who we are I asked if she would like to go with us." "sorry!" I think I am in love too." remember spiderman he told mary jane and she did not get hurt so ha ha. When we get there I am going to tell her."

Lord Fedora
01-10-2007, 10:58 AM
"You idiot!" Nate whispered back. "This isn't a movie! This is real life, with real villains. We can't just go around asking normal people to come with us, no matter how cute they are! You will not ask her to come with us!"

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 03:01 PM
"Ok Ok." I wont tell her." Sandy woke up and heard him say how beautiful she was. "Get a good nights sleep we have a rough day ahead." As I started to fall asleep.

espeonlover
01-10-2007, 07:20 PM
( im called Sindy, and im not next to you Redbird? )

Sindy Was At the front of the Plane With the Pouplar Kids ( XD ) She Was Sitting Next to a Handsome Boy called Fred.

Lord Fedora
01-10-2007, 07:25 PM
OOC: We're all seated seperatly. this allows us to make new NPC friends. Also, popularity is based on ones point of view. For instance, I believe that if you have friends, then you are popular no matter who they or you are.

IC: Nate was also drifting off into sleep, until Amelia fell on his shoulder. She was pretending to be asleep, but Nate could tell from her heat signature that she was fully awake.

espeonlover
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Sindy Looked out of the small window. The Sun Was Begining to set.

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I felt a movement on my right and looked to see who it was that sat down beside me. It was Sindy. I thought WOW!, a beauty on each side of me. Just then, Sindy said, Hey Fred.
I said you got my name wrong, it's Mike. As I sat there looking at her surpised face, I thought about her psychic powers and wondered if she was reading my mind.

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
ooc: do you guys want to join my other role play it is called creatures of the night

espeonlover
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
(( i didnt say hey fred xDDD I Moved Seats before the plane took off ok, so im on the window side, next to you xD ))

Sindy Sighed, as she looked out the window.

Lord Fedora
01-10-2007, 07:44 PM
OOC: Let me see if I've got the seating right. I'm in the middle of the plane, Aisle seat, with Amelia. Mike is on the across the aisle from me, middle seat, and Sindy is next to him, window seat. Is that right?

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 07:44 PM
I said in mind" how is it that it is only nite time it fells like hours have gone bye." CRACK! What the heck what is happening the women said" put your seat belts on Our wing just got.... Nate wake up you idiote put your seat belt on and hers to. We are going to crash into the moutians if we dont do something, Nate do you think that you could give a fire boost or somthing and I will make us dissipere.

Lord Fedora
01-10-2007, 07:47 PM
"Alright." Nate strapped up his seatbelt, and blasted fire underneath the plane, lifting it away from the mountains. Then he looked out the window and saw that half of the wing had snapped off. "Guys, we've got to find some discreet way to fix the wing. I can't hold the plane up forever, and I need to stay here to focus."

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 07:49 PM
"Do you think that a hard napkin will help?"

espeonlover
01-10-2007, 07:56 PM
(( Yesh, and i gotta go now )

espeonlover
01-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Sindy Psychiced the Wing Back in place. " Will that Do It " Sindy Asked?

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 07:58 PM
shur! I said with a grin. We are here the women said. it was so littel.

Lord Fedora
01-10-2007, 08:32 PM
"I'll just burn where the wing broke off, so it is secure, and we are good."

redbirdknight13
01-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok I will make us go quicker to the airport.

espeonlover
01-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Sindy managed to secure the wing in place, and hid her Eyes ( xD )

redbirdknight13
01-11-2007, 05:44 PM
" Is every body ok." the Captain said. "Yha every body said.""We are here." "cool" I said.

Lord Fedora
01-11-2007, 08:16 PM
"Now I'll just bond the wing back on with fire, and we are good. They should have the systems back on in a few minutes."

redbirdknight13
01-12-2007, 02:55 PM
"Ok I said" now what do we do until we are there""I am hungry." "We are here." the captian said. YA! time to go to england.

espeonlover
01-12-2007, 05:12 PM
" ... " Sindy sighed. She Got off the plane early ( XD ) She Fell a 30 Ft Drop, And Floated Down ( Fly Glide xD )

redbirdknight13
01-12-2007, 05:24 PM
"Are you ok" I said with a grin. that was the longest airplane ride I'v had in my life."

espeonlover
01-13-2007, 03:42 PM
" Yep " Sindy laughed. The Other Children Screamed At the sight of Sindy Falling.

redbirdknight13
01-17-2007, 02:48 PM
Lets go to the movies or something fun.

espeonlover
01-17-2007, 03:58 PM
" Firstly we have to wait for the other kids. " sindy said.

redbirdknight13
01-17-2007, 05:34 PM
No we dont we can go but we have to tell the teacher.

espeonlover
01-23-2007, 07:17 PM
" Mmm... " Sindy said. She Told the teacher she had reserved room 13 in the hotel and that she was going to the movies With ( Redbirds role play name xD ).

redbirdknight13
01-29-2007, 04:52 PM
So what did the teacher say can we go I invited a few more friends so I hope she said yes.

Lord Fedora
01-29-2007, 07:52 PM
OOC: Redbird, watch the run-on sentences. They're driving me berserk. I may just have to find a bad guy and kill him irrationaly.

IC: "Dude, slow down. You're driving me berserk with your fast talking. I may just have to find a bad guy and kill him irrationaly."

espeonlover
01-29-2007, 08:06 PM
" She Said Yes " Sindy Said. (( im a Hc Member on habbo now :P ))

redbirdknight13
02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Sweet so what do you want to go see?

Lord Fedora
02-10-2007, 09:51 PM
That's it. Between the two of you and your short posts and bad grammar, I can't handle it. I quit. I'm out.

redbirdknight13
02-11-2007, 03:37 AM
I am sorry,

espeonlover
02-11-2007, 09:08 AM
(( Yeah Me Too, so i think this rp might get put on hiatus till someone else joins. ))

" Why Dont We Watch Eight Below? " I said, before Heading to the theatre. Its Tall towers and short grass made it look medivil, even though eight below was about winter. I then entered the theatre, it looked pale blue, and had snowflakes comeing down, but this wasnt normal. She Got Flung Across the room, and all was heard was a horrible crack, she had broken her legs, as a ice controlling ebil monster had entered and tried to kill her.

redbirdknight13
02-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Is that normal, I said. then I changed into my hero form and then suddenly I was frazen solid.

espeonlover
02-13-2007, 06:27 PM
(( sindy cant hear you, she has fainted. ))

redbirdknight13
02-26-2007, 02:25 PM
I bursted out of dthe ice and I changed the bad guy into a flower.
Sindy wake up it is ok it is gone.

tygur
02-27-2007, 02:14 AM
Name:Vampyro

Power: can transform into a 8 foot tall vampire, only killed by wooden stake to heart, silver bullet, garlic, and crosses.

Personality: Intimidating, and scary. doesn't like talking

Appearance: a normal vampire look. Mideival cape, a straight sword, and big cainine teeth.

History: He was born in Transilvania(typical). He was turned into a Vampire when he was 13 years old. He realized he was immortal when he got shot in the head(don't worry, copper bullet. not silver.) He Terrorized cities, but soon relized what he was doing was wrong. Thats why he joined the X-Men, to pay for his sins.

Pets: vampire bat

redbirdknight13
03-02-2007, 05:28 PM
ooc:how are you

bic: So do you want to go see a movie still. hhow about spiderman three?

espeonlover
03-02-2007, 08:19 PM
( sindys unconsius = fainted, she wont be able to wake up yet, plus her legs are broken. )

Lord Fedora
03-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Okay, I know I'm not in this anymore, but I thought I'd come and check on you guys, and their's just one problem. Redbird, ESPEONLOVER'S BEING ATTACKED!!!!! Did that register for you at all?

tygur
03-03-2007, 02:13 AM
am i accepted?

redbirdknight13
03-04-2007, 01:35 PM
You are exepted..

Bic. I turned the moster into a flower.

tygur
03-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Back at the X-Mansion...

"Hello me good friends, vI just came vin from Transilvania. My name vis Vampyro, lord of ve underground, vhat is your names?" i said to the people at the mansion.