PDA

View Full Version : Little Heroes.

Entei_3000
12-18-2006, 12:52 AM
*Story*

You are a pre-evolved Pokemon (Magb, Pichu, ect.). And you and your friends have created a team to rescue other Pokemon. You protect your forest home withall your might. Even though you and your friends are small, you must rescue your fellow Pokemon friends.

One day you and your friends get a call from the local Pokemon Center, your mission is vital. You must travel into space to help Rayquaza, who is very ill. You accept and prepare for your journey. While you get ready other Pokemon will aid you, while others may try to hinder your progress. But don't let that bother you much. You have to get Rayquaza down to earth and heal it back to health. Only then will you and your friends will be given your next mission.

*Rules*

1. You must be a baby Pokemon, nothing else. All baby Pokemon are allowed.
2. No cursing, swearing, or other foul language.
3. If you aren't able to stick with the RP, don't join.
4. Make your posts lengthy if you can. I don't want three lines for a post.

*Sign-ups*

Name: (I don't need to explain)
Pokemon: (What baby Pokemon are you?)
Looks: (How you look)
Personality: (How you act)
History: (What happened in your past)
Other: (Anything else you want to put in)

Here's mine

Name: Sam
Pokemon: Pichu
Looks: Sam has bright yellow fur, he's smaller than other Pichu. He has a scar on his left ear.
Personality: Sam has a positive personality. He always looks out for his friends. Sam loves to swim and climb trees. But he hates having things messy for long periods of time. Sam can often be seen cleaning the Clubhouse (Where everyone lives). He loves playing games with his friends. Whenever someone is feeling sad, Sam tries his best to cheer them up. It usually ends with Sam doing something silly.
History: Sam used to live with his parents in the forest, but one day a fire started, Sam and his siblings were separated from their parents. Sam was soon separated from his siblings. He was eft alone, no one wanted him. Sam finally found an abandoned clubhouse, he soon had it fixed up and he gathered other pre-evolved Pokemon to join him.

*Other*

I will PM members to give them their next mission.

People who have signed up (Not including me):

Shady (Pye the Cleffa)
SpazzedOutRayquaza (Philip the Elekid)
Leaf Green (Whynaw the Wynaut)
Fiery Houndoom (Bubbles the Azurill)
GrassMaster714 (Bryan the Tamanta)
Leon Phelps (Cinder the Magby)
Chaos Control (Gluttony the Munchlax)

Shady
12-18-2006, 03:01 AM
This actually sounds interesting. :wink: Sign me up.

Name: Pye

Pokemon: Cleffa

Looks: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa173.png Pye looks just like an normal Cleffa. He is covered in short pink fur, and with a brown patch on both his ears.

Personality: Pye is a fun-loving, joyous pokemon. He is kind and happy to all those around him, which can sometimes lead him into trouble. Pye very rarely get's angry, but can become a very tough competitor when provoked. Pye is very energetic, always being the first to wake up in the morning, and the last to fall asleep.

History: Pye has lived at Mt. Moon with the rest of his family for all of his short life. He had never really experienced the world outside of Mt. Moon and was becoming very curious. He would often venture into the woods surrounding Mt. Moon, hoping to find some interesting new places to explore. But, his parent's, being as over-protective as they were, kept stopping him from going to far. Seeing cool new places has always been Pye's dream. He met up with a small Pichu named Sam about a year ago. Sam explained he was starting up a rescue team and needed fresh new recruits. Pye jumped at the oppurtunity. He would finally be able to see all the cool places he had been wanting to see. He signed up with Sam on the spot.

It's short.. I know.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-18-2006, 04:21 AM
Name: Philip

Pokemon: Elekid

Looks: Philip is an Elekid who has a slight orange tint. Other than that, there's nothing really special about him. He has two outlet looking things, possibly serving as ears, with short, stubby little arms and legs with a lightning streak down his body.

Personality: Philip has the giggles nearly always. Whenever another pokemon says something remotely funny or random, he bursts out laughing. H'es sort of happy-go-lucky, and won't mind at all if you mess with him. Embarass him, and he'll laugh to cover it up. He's also an excellent leader.
Although, like all pokemon, he has some flaws. In battle, some would describle him as a "little machine", as he never ever backs away, even if his life is at steak. This has caused him a few problems before... He also is a bit grudgeful. If you physically harm him in any way, he will do anything he can to carry out revenge.
So, like all-- or at least most-- pokemon, he's got character strengths and character flaws.

History: Not really much has been revealed about Philip, as he's only five years old. His sixth birthday is coming up, however. For all his life, he was cared for-- possibly spoiled-- by his loving parents. One was an Electabuzz, and the other a Rapidash. He was the only of his parent's ten offspring to survive, simply because of the fact that they weren't the same species. This gave him his orange coloration. It caused him many problems at school, in a broken down power plasnt. He only started ayear ago, but his popularity level started from nothing and went to negative. He got beat up daily by the bullies in his class, some mean Electrikes. Not even his teachers liked him.
One day, towards the end of his first year, he left a note by his parent's den saying that he was running away. He never knew their reaction, and he felt sad about leaving the only two pokemon in his life behind. But he knew that he would probably end up getting killed in the next few years...
One day, he stumbled upon a board saying "RESCUE MEMBERS WANTED! PLEASE JOIN!" Excited, he ran off to see where to sign up. He immediately tried to scribble his name down, but it didn't look so good. Then again, who's handwriting is good after only one year of learning?
After that, he waited...

Leaf Green
12-18-2006, 04:27 AM
Mind if I apply?

Name: Whynaw

Pokemon: Wynaut

Looks:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb360.png
Whynaw is an average sized Wynaut. He isn't normal though, because he sports shiny colours, a vivid purple, rather than blue. Whynaw has a long scar on his face, which he gained in a battle.

Personality: Wynaw is often very curious, and a good friend. He hates strangers, though. Whynaw loves to battle, and will keep trying, never giving up. He believes in himself and his friends. Whynaw has a funny personality, but can also be serious. Sometimes he will be anti-social, and stay away from a group. He works well with a team in most cases, and prefers more to be a follower than a leader. Whynaw can be tricked and lead into sticky situations easily, as he is often confused.

History: Whynaw hatched from an egg in a forest somewhere in Hoenn. He was completely alone, by himself, with no one to be cared after. He never knew his mother or father, and was often very depressed. After being taken in by some nice woodland pokemon, he overcame his troubles and grew up in the forest. When he was about 7, Whynaw left his home in the woods, and adventured off into the world. When traveling in an unknown forest, he stumbled across some berries. Whynaw was hungry and weak, but an angry Primape challenged him to a battle for the berries. Whynaw tried hard, but lost, and received a scar on his face as a souvenir. He wandered to a nearby village in the forest, rested up, and ate at the local pokemon center. There he met some new friends, and agreed to join their rescue team.

Other: (Nothing)

Entei_3000
12-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Wonderful sign-ups! Your all accepted!

Fiery Houndoom
12-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Name: bubbles
Pokemon: azurill
Looks: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs054.gif
Personality: she is cheerfull and nieve.first of all, she is a joyful personality and always looks at the bright side of things. she encourages others to do the same and always trys to cheer them up when they are unhappy. also, she is a bit nieve and doesn't understand everything, nor does she really care to. dispite the fact that she is nieve, she always has a smile on her face, nomatter what the circumstances.
History: (g2g. i will edit this in later)
Other: n/a

edit:i just noticed that i'm the only girl pokemon on the team:eek::tongue:

GrassMaster714
12-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Name: Bryan
Pokemon: Tamanta
Looks: http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7484/md2uo6.png (http://imageshack.us)
Personality: Trys to act older than he raelly is and often suceeds. He is very cool but always like to play with his friends more than he likes to work. He try to take charge in tough situations and uses his age to help him. He is claustrophobic.
History: Lived at the bottom of the ocean with his mother and father until kyogre woke up. the increase of water because of the rain made a current where he lived and he was swept away from his parents. He learned about the team from his close friendship with Whynaw "I glad that you are my friend beacause we are both wierd" He says to Whynaw often.
Other: Claustrophobic means he very scared in tite spaces in case none of you know.

Entei_3000
12-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Wonderful! Your both accepted. I'll start when I get one more person.

Leon Phelps
12-19-2006, 08:04 PM
My shortest sign up ever...

Name: Cinder

Pokemon: Magby

Personality: Being very intelligent for his age, Cinder always approaches situations, and everything else, from an analytical and methodical view point. He is very pompous and a bit too confident in his intelligence, most of the time trusting his intellect over his common sense.

History: Ever since Cinder was born, he consumed himself in books and studies because of his endless curiosity of how the world works.

Megiddo Flame
12-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Name: Gluttony
Pokemon: Munchlax
Looks: a regular male Munchlax
Personality: Half of his thoughts involve food, the rest, he forgets about. Even he himself doesn't know his personality.
History: Unknown, but it involves eating.
Other: none

Entei_3000
12-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Wonderful sign-ups, both of you are accepted.

I will start Little Heroes tonight.