PDA

View Full Version : Stop Team Rocket Once and for All! (Sign-ups Closed!)

Ryenne Raleigh
12-18-2006, 08:15 PM
This is a rp about your character/s trying to stop Team Rocket, who currently is ruling the world, and mostly of all, their leader, Kasumi Naru.(Kasumi my character, and I will also be playing her.) Fill out this form if you wanna join:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon:

Thank you and hope you will join! By the way, there may be violence, so it's like PG:12.

espeonlover
12-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Name: Sasha ( call her Esp if you like, she likes being called Akari aswell )
Appearance: http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/14737/screens/wom_lita.jpg
only pink hair and eyes, and pink boots, her clothing is pink anyway.
Personality: She is agressive, She has a few anger problems, and she will kill a rocket Soon, she knows it
Pokemon: Manchoke, Dragonite, Charizard, Espeon, Hitmonlee and Swampert
other : She is very flexible

Im ready to fight those Damn Rockets with my fists and pokemon!

Beartic Tundra
12-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Name: Kikashi
Appearance: 5'7, spiked brown hair with red highlights, green eyes, wears camo shorts and a camo t-shirt, black tennis shoes, black fingerless gloves
Personality: kind, loves ducks (and other animals, but mostly ducks), careless, loves food, freindly, intelligent (when dealing with pokemon)
Pokemon:
Espeon- Male
Munchlax- male, nicknamed Munchy
Pikachu- female, nicknamed Sparkle
Mudkip- male, nicknamed Kip
Glacia- Female
Squirtle- Female, nicknamed Bubbles

Calypso
12-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Name: Adam
Appearance:http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Adam-1.png
Personality: Intelligent, Sensible, Friendly
Pokemon: Raticate, Baby Stantler, Manectric, Rhydon, Pink Gyarados, Camerupt and Altaria

DarkAmethyst
12-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Name: Megan (goes by Meg)

Appearence: Megan has shoulder length brown hair and bright green emerald eyes. She wears a white shirt with red sleeves. A large M is embroidered on the front with gold sequins. Accompanying this is a pair of faded out blue jeans, slightly torn on the left knee. Covering her feet are white ankle length socks and red and white shoes.

Personality: Megan is a sweet, friendly girl. She loves to meet new people and make new friends. However, when faced with danger, Megan's presonality will change. She usually becomes slightly aggressive and easily angered when faced with an enemy of some sort.

Pokemon: Pikachu, Espeon, Combusken and Delcatty

Ryenne Raleigh
12-28-2006, 08:29 PM
You are all accepted. By they way, sorry, I put the sign ups in the wrong place! :sweat:

DarkAmethyst
12-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh, I don't think it matters. I've seen tons of people post their sign up thing in the actual role play section instead of the role play sign ups one. Sometimes it works better; it gets more people's attention.

Oh, and thanks for accepeting me! :happy:

Beartic Tundra
12-29-2006, 01:07 AM
Yeah Ryenne thanks for accepting me too.

Calypso
12-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Since, everyone else said it, thanks for accepting me too XD

c0rpsek1lla
12-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Name: Luneth
Occupation: Used to work for Team Magma, but quit when he was defeated by a young man with spiked brown hair.
Appearance: Jet black hair, large trenchcoat, brown shirt underneath, cargo-camo pants underneath, biker boots.
Personality: Mysterious
Pokemon: Charizard, Aggron, Golem, Steelix, Blaziken, Typhlosion

Ryenne Raleigh
12-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Name: Luneth
Occupation: Used to work for Team Magma, but quit when he was defeated by a young man with spiked brown hair.
Appearance: Jet black hair, large trenchcoat, brown shirt underneath, cargo-camo pants underneath, biker boots.
Personality: Mysterious
Pokemon: Charizard, Aggron, Golem, Steelix, Blaziken, Typhlosion
You are accepted.

Kaze
12-30-2006, 07:40 AM
This looks like it'll have potential, so I'll put my effor into it. <<; I'll be a Team Rocket member, I guess...

Name: Kimoyo "Heartbeat" Sihiri

Appearance: Kimoyo doesn’t like the usual garb for a Team Rocket member. She usually wears a black shirt with ragged jeans. She often wears a black bandana, as well. Her build is tall and lean, which makes her quick, but she cannot take very many attacks herself. She depends heavily on her Pokémon team because of this. Her hair is long and golden-brown, and her eyes are dark brown.

Status: Bad/Neutral. She has considered turning against Team Rocket, but waits to see if it will benefit her first before she makes a decision.

Personality: Kimoyo has a very complex personality. She often passes off as calm and collected. Her usual appearance shows her shifting her weight to one side, observing her surroundings but looking as disarming as possible. Don’t let this carefree nature fool you; she is ready to attack at any moment. When she is angered, her words become icy at first, and then she launches into violence with a Pokémon battle or, occasionally, her fists.

Before this happens, she tries to win the other person’s trust by soft words and slightly seductive movements. Obviously, this doesn’t work with females, to whom she is more blunt and intolerant. She likes to toy with one’s emotions and usually plays her words toward weak points, but she has her own that she is very sensitive about. Kimoyo has her own secret ambitions and adores power.

Pokemon:
Amini the Mawile
Moves: Swords Dance, Poison Fang, Iron Defense, Return
The Deceiver Pokémon for a deceiving trainer… Amini has known Kimoyo ever since she had joined Team Rocket as a little girl. The Mawile is as tricky as her trainer and often beckons new Pokémon into trusting Team Rocket. She has been treated well by Kimoyo, as far as Team Rocket Pokémon go, and trusts her trainer with her life. Amini is easily flustered and uncomfortable around some male Pokémon.

Teleka the Quilava
Moves: Flamethrower, Toxic, Attract, Protect
Teleka is a quiet Pokémon usually, but she is efficient and silent in battle, as well. She often avoids danger at the same time as dealing it to her opponents. Off the battlefield, Teleka is very aggressive and often attempts to attack other trainers near her own. She is very protective of Kimoyo and has a rivalry with Amini, the Mawile.

Ryenne Raleigh
12-30-2006, 08:23 AM
This looks like it'll have potential, so I'll put my effor into it. <<; I'll be a Team Rocket member, I guess...

Name: Kimoyo "Heartbeat" Sihiri

Appearance: Kimoyo doesn’t like the usual garb for a Team Rocket member. She usually wears a black shirt with ragged jeans. She often wears a black bandana, as well. Her build is tall and lean, which makes her quick, but she cannot take very many attacks herself. She depends heavily on her Pokémon team because of this. Her hair is long and golden-brown, and her eyes are dark brown.

Status: Bad/Neutral. She has considered turning against Team Rocket, but waits to see if it will benefit her first before she makes a decision.

Personality: Kimoyo has a very complex personality. She often passes off as calm and collected. Her usual appearance shows her shifting her weight to one side, observing her surroundings but looking as disarming as possible. Don’t let this carefree nature fool you; she is ready to attack at any moment. When she is angered, her words become icy at first, and then she launches into violence with a Pokémon battle or, occasionally, her fists.

Before this happens, she tries to win the other person’s trust by soft words and slightly seductive movements. Obviously, this doesn’t work with females, to whom she is more blunt and intolerant. She likes to toy with one’s emotions and usually plays her words toward weak points, but she has her own that she is very sensitive about. Kimoyo has her own secret ambitions and adores power.

Pokemon:
Amini the Mawile
Moves: Swords Dance, Poison Fang, Iron Defense, Return
The Deceiver Pokémon for a deceiving trainer… Amini has known Kimoyo ever since she had joined Team Rocket as a little girl. The Mawile is as tricky as her trainer and often beckons new Pokémon into trusting Team Rocket. She has been treated well by Kimoyo, as far as Team Rocket Pokémon go, and trusts her trainer with her life. Amini is easily flustered and uncomfortable around some male Pokémon.

Teleka the Quilava
Moves: Flamethrower, Toxic, Attract, Protect
Teleka is a quiet Pokémon usually, but she is efficient and silent in battle, as well. She often avoids danger at the same time as dealing it to her opponents. Off the battlefield, Teleka is very aggressive and often attempts to attack other trainers near her own. She is very protective of Kimoyo and has a rivalry with Amini, the Mawile.

Kaze Megami, you are accepted. Thank you sooo much for signing up as a Rocket! I thought no one would! :sweat:

Kaze
12-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Kaze Megami, you are accepted. Thank you sooo much for signing up as a Rocket! I thought no one would! :sweat:

Heh. You're welcome. I can't wait until we start roleplaying. ^^

Gah, no offense to anyone, but are you seriously going to allow those Legendary Pokemon (espeonlover's Mew and pyroboy74's Shiny Rayquaza)? I had Kimoyo have only two, moderate Pokemon. I hate it when everyone signs up with as powerful a team as they can...

Tombi
12-30-2006, 01:32 PM
OOC: Oooh, there's gonna be fighting... xDD

Name: Kumaru Lilya
Occupation: Kumaru was once Team Aqua's leader, so Luneth is still an arch enemy in her eyes. She was a successful leader until her Admin, Jay, betrayed her and handed her over to Officer Jenny for the reward. She then escaped and lived as a fugitive before joining up with Team Rocket. She regrets going with Team Rocket, as she misses her fun and evil times at Aqua.
Appearance: Kumuru has dark brown hair with dark blue tinges in the parting. Two thick sections start at her forehead and go back to her ears. She is very beautiful with dark, mysterious, liquid eyes and pale, rosy skin.
Personality: Can be mysterious but is normally loud and obnoxious. She is very light on her feet and people don't normally know she is there... that's how she became so skilled at break-ins when she was with Aqua.
Pokemon: Umbreon (Kyosan Koy-oh-san)) Espeon (Win-Chun) Vaporeon (Yu-Kun) Jolteon (Misan (Me-San)) Flareon (Farachun (Fah-rah-chun)) Eevee (Sayuri (Sah-yur-ee))

Calypso
12-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Ooohh, i'm going to kick your a$$ tombi XP

Tombi
12-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Ooohh, i'm going to kick your a$$ tombi XP
Oh yah? This person here watches Naruto, beats people up on MSN using the same moves each time (cos I'm way to quick at typing xDDDD) and can easily kick people in the face...

You're Going Down, MF.

Calypso
12-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Really, I'm double Jointed O.o,

So, I can Kick your face And Knock you out, Mwuahahaha :twisted:

Ryenne Raleigh
12-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Heh. You're welcome. I can't wait until we start roleplaying. ^^

Gah, no offense to anyone, but are you seriously going to allow those Legendary Pokemon (espeonlover's Mew and pyroboy74's Shiny Rayquaza)? I had Kimoyo have only two, moderate Pokemon. I hate it when everyone signs up with as powerful a team as they can...
Oh! They did? Didn't notice that. :sweat: Hey, no legendaries, people!

OOC: Oooh, there's gonna be fighting... xDD

Name: Kumaru Lilya
Occupation: Kumaru was once Team Aqua's leader, so Luneth is still an arch enemy in her eyes. She was a successful leader until her Admin, Jay, betrayed her and handed her over to Officer Jenny for the reward. She then escaped and lived as a fugitive before joining up with Team Rocket. She regrets going with Team Rocket, as she misses her fun and evil times at Aqua.
Appearance: Kumuru has dark brown hair with dark blue tinges in the parting. Two thick sections start at her forehead and go back to her ears. She is very beautiful with dark, mysterious, liquid eyes and pale, rosy skin.
Personality: Can be mysterious but is normally loud and obnoxious. She is very light on her feet and people don't normally know she is there... that's how she became so skilled at break-ins when she was with Aqua.
Pokemon: Umbreon (Kyosan Koy-oh-san)) Espeon (Win-Chun) Vaporeon (Yu-Kun) Jolteon (Misan (Me-San)) Flareon (Farachun (Fah-rah-chun)) Eevee (Sayuri (Sah-yur-ee))

Tombi! Hey, thanks for joining! Accepted!

espeonlover
12-30-2006, 05:42 PM
I said if i was allowed, since i wasnt im useing a Swampert instead

Tombi
12-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Oh! They did? Didn't notice that. :sweat: Hey, no legendaries, people!

Tombi! Hey, thanks for joining! Accepted!
Cheers.

Manectric, You Shall Be Owned. DUNDUNDUN! *spins out Kunai**grins*

Cresent Moonlight
12-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Name: Naomi Kimano
Appearance: She is a tall slender girl with flowing auburn hair. She wears an orange T-Shirt and short white shorts. She has an olive skin color.
Personality: She is very smart and cares deeply about her Pokemon she has always lived by the water so she trains mostly Water-Pokemon
Pokemon:
Milotic (F) (Minnie)- A Family Airloom given to her by her late father
Luvdisc (M) (Forrest)- The First Pokemon she ever Caught

c0rpsek1lla
12-30-2006, 08:10 PM
You are accepted.

Thanks Ryenne for accepting me. You are going down Kumaru.

Tombi
12-30-2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks Ryenne for accepting me. You are going down Kumaru.
When is this starting? I'm impatient, lol.

Ryenne Raleigh
12-30-2006, 08:53 PM
Name: Naomi Kimano
Appearance: She is a tall slender girl with flowing auburn hair. She wears an orange T-Shirt and short white shorts. She has an olive skin color.
Personality: She is very smart and cares deeply about her Pokemon she has always lived by the water so she trains mostly Water-Pokemon
Pokemon:
Milotic (F) (Minnie)- A Family Airloom given to her by her late father
Luvdisc (M) (Forest)- The First Pokemon she ever Caught

Crescent Moonlight- Sign ups were supposed to be closed, but I will still accept you. Welcome to the clan. xD

c0rpsek1lla
12-30-2006, 08:55 PM
When is this starting? I'm impatient, lol.

Just dont get in my way.

Tombi
12-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Just dont get in my way.
Don't get in mine, puny Genin! *grips Kunai*

Calypso
12-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Lmao, and a fight breaks out already XD, Now, put your handbags away

Tombi
12-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Lmao, and a fight breaks out already XD, Now, put your handbags away
This is not a handbag, Genin! Its a KUNAI. Do not mess with this Chounin.

Or you shall be whooped.

c0rpsek1lla
12-30-2006, 09:32 PM
When will we get to battle? I'm itchin for some Team Rocket pummeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tombi
12-30-2006, 09:33 PM
When will we get to battle? I'm itchin for some Team Rocket pummeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Me too *eyes MF*

Calypso
12-30-2006, 09:35 PM
That better not be the evils your givin me cause Iv'e got mouldy cheese you no

Ryenne Raleigh
12-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Sorry, guys, I'll make the actual roleplay thread soon. I just too busy browsin'. xD

espeonlover
12-30-2006, 10:16 PM
xD My charis gonna kill Tr Members

Calypso
12-30-2006, 11:15 PM
No, Lol, ma Shmexi Pink Gyarados Will XP

DarkAmethyst
12-31-2006, 02:26 AM
Dang, you're all posting so much, I thought the RP had already started.

Cresent Moonlight
12-31-2006, 03:45 AM
Thanks for the accept! >< I didn't notice the (Sign-Ups CLosed) tag

Ryenne Raleigh
12-31-2006, 03:48 AM
Dang, you're all posting so much, I thought the RP had already started.
Rofl. I kinda thought so too at first.

Thanks for the accept! >< I didn't notice the (Sign-Ups CLosed) tag

Hey, no real problem. Glad to have you. :wink:

espeonlover
12-31-2006, 12:25 PM
Nwo xD Mwy Smexi Chari will defeat rockets!. [/Discussion over!]

Tombi
12-31-2006, 09:48 PM
That better not be the evils your givin me cause Iv'e got mouldy cheese you no
Oh yah? Well I have teh Sharingan of the Uchiha's on my side. Take me on, puny genin. I shall be glad to show you what a true fighter is made of!
*throws mouldy cheese at MF's face**splat**LOL*

c0rpsek1lla
01-01-2007, 02:54 AM
I want to battle Rockets! Come on Ryenne!

Tombi
01-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Yeah, come on, Ryenne!

Ryenne Raleigh
01-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah, come on, Ryenne!
Darn it, you children! All right, I'LL MAKE THE FLIPPIN' ROLEPLAY! BUT I AIN'T STARTIN'!!

espeonlover
01-01-2007, 08:09 PM
I Started... * Kapowie! * * teamrocket member is DEAD *