PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel

Blue-
12-19-2006, 02:15 AM
After the Rayquaza saved the Pokemon world from a giant meteor, the natural disasters ended. There were many feasts and celebrations, the townsfolk of Pokemon Square unaware of what lay ahead.

Because of the disasters ending, rescue teams got less and less rescue missions. Many teams had fights, broke apart, or even quit because of the peace. Rescue teams were going out of style. But one normal day a tsunami fell upon the region, and former teams were called to help find missing Pokemon, but none came.

After the tsunami, many natural disasters came out of nowhere, until they were more frequent than before. Yet no one was brave enough to help find missing Pokemon. So the earthquakes, fissures, typhoons, tsunamis, and avalanches kept happening.

Eventually, plagues, diseases, and poisonous plants, started popping up out of oblivion. Fear, sorrow, and hatred were forming a layer of darkness over the land. It’s ten willful Pokemon’s destiny to re- form the rescue team legacy. They must break the layer of darkness and save the world!

Anorexic Snorlax
12-19-2006, 02:35 AM
Rafiel was watering the plants in his small cave-like home near Mt. Moonview. This time, Rafiel was positive he would make his mom proud of him. Rafiel was breathing calmly on the flowers as he watered, for he took chores very seriously. Just a few more plants, thought Rafiel joyfully.

It was about noon when Rafiel finished watering the plants, and, strangely, he felt happy. His short confindence was soon crushed by a group of mean pokemon that Rafiel's mother called, "Team Meanies #2," and Rafiel agreed. The young group was made up of a shuppet, cloyster and weedle and they liked to hang around Mt. Moonview. "Yo, Raffy Taffy," yelled the weedle at Rafiel, "Every day, it seems your bulb shrinks, and the funny part is...That it's true!! He, he, he!!" Rafiel went into his cave to await his mom's arrival home.

"I'm not small," said Rafiel bravely, "In fact, I'm normal sized! Those "Meanies" are lame and I don't need to have them ruining my plant watering!" Rafiel went back to watering the plants as his mom returned back with a small basket of apples.

OOC: I hope that was a good post.

Blue Sea
12-20-2006, 12:44 AM
Rowley crawled forward onto the beginnings of a hard stone path, exhausted from his long and haphazard journey. He'd just brought a single apple with him (it was all he could carry), and he'd had plenty of trouble making it last, especially since he seemed to get hungry just by looking at it. All he has left of it now was the stem and seeds, and he was sure those would have to go soon. It seemed like he'd never make it to Pokémon Square. He'd even gone through that scary jungle and crossed that huge river and everything. Now after a tip from a grouchy Taillow, he'd heading into a forest. As he took a moment to catch his break, he cursed his luck that he'd tucker out on a rock instead of some nice soft dirt. It wasn't until after he'd laid there for a while that he realized that he wasn't on just any rock, but indeed, the beginnings of a hard stone path. For a moment, he just blinked at it in stupefication. Just why were those rocks all lined up like that anyway? And they were all flat in the ground too. How strange. When he couldn't come to any good conclusions about this, he picked himself up and decided to investigate it, since it was most curious.

He followed it for a while, trotting along at an even pace until it led out to a clearing and a cliff face. A stream of water gushed over the edge of the cliff into a large pool of water in the middle of the clearing. He would've looked around more, but the sight of all that water reminded him that he was really thirsty, so as soon as he realized this, he rejoicefully dashed forward to lap up as much as he could, without noticing the dark shape under the water.

Hoshika
12-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Aye, where am I... thought Hoshika.

"Mmm... she's probably the fifth one this week," said a voice. Light flashed, and things became clearer. Hoshika saw three figures, standing around her.

"Oi, you awake now?" said the figure on her right.

"Huh? Who are you?" said Hoshika to the voices.

"Oh. Uhm... I'm Nami. If you, er, can see well now, you can tell what I am," said the sillhouette. More light poured into Hoshika's eyes, and she regained sight.

"Nami! What's happening?" said a girl's voice.

"This Pikachu here, she was laying here. I was playing with Caterpie when Caterpie ran into her, and she started to wake up," said the boy's voice.

What? Pikachu? Who?

"Who?" asked Hoshika.

"Why, you! Don't you know what you are? I mean, you are you. And we are ourselves. That's Chiki over there. And I'm glad to meetcha!" happily said Nami.

Hoshika fainted.

"Pssh! Nami! Leave her alone! Dunno what's wrong with her, but she's not okay right now!"

"Geez. Jus' trying to be friendly..."

Kaze
12-20-2006, 01:11 AM
OOC: I was going to post in Pokemon Square first, but whatever. >< Ech, this is a long post...

The wind blew through the coarse, tall grasses of the field, lending a cooling hand to the earth heated up by the intense sun. The weather was still unpleasant, only just recovering from a terrible thunderstorm that had raged for days. Now, the sun’s cruel rays pounded upon the region and threatened the beginning of a drought. Then again, Mother Nature would probably change her mind at the last moment and turn into another natural disaster. There was no telling since the disasters started.

A sienna shape, almost invisible against the yellow grass, shot across the plain at top speed. Seven tails flowed behind this fox-like creature. The fox finally stopped to catch her breath, and she excused this act to herself by surveying her surroundings. Dang… I’m burning up… The flame ever burning in her body was useful when it came to Fire-type attacks and cold weather, but not a hot summer. The fox parted her jaws, allowing a stream of flame to flash out into the air, feasting hungrily on the oxygen. She quickly snapped her mouth shut as to not catch the field on fire.

The Ninetales’s paw steps became more weary as she continued on. Slowly, tall and rough yellow grass became short, smooth, and verdant green. The female’s keen red eyes picked out a gray street ahead, and she walked onto it, then sprang alongside it instead. As her pads cooled themselves on the grass, she looked up into the almost cloudless blue sky. Her stomach rumbled, complaining of the lack of food. She had been lucky enough to find a clump of discarded seeds, but these were quite plain and only filled her belly a little bit. She looked around for the form of an injured creature that needed to be put out of its misery, but there was none. She saw a purple shape walking a ways ahead of her, and she followed.

Tall trees sprang up around Takara. She kept her eyes on the gray cobblestone path, wondering how far away she was from another town. She was heading toward Pokémon Square to demand why the Rescue Teams weren’t doing anything, and why some hadn’t come back. Like Ventos and Zeiyen, she thought with a twinge of sadness. She corrected herself by growling deep in her throat. However, it was very sore, and she coughed saliva up onto the ground. Even Fire-types needed water to survive. She wasn’t one of the more intense fire-element creatures like Slugma or Magmar; she didn’t gulp down lava. Her tattered ears pricked up at the cascading song of a waterfall, and she quickened her pace to see a pool of water.

Takara’s ruby eyes narrowed to slits as she saw the Rattata crouched by the stream to drink as well. Avoiding the Pokémon, she circled around to lay down on the opposite side of the pool. She dipped her muzzle to the water and lapped some up with her tongue, swallowing thirstily and allowing a tiny smirk of content to sneak across her lips. However, she saw a shadow flash across the water toward the small rat Pokémon. “Look out,” she said flatly in a raised voice, and she hobbled past the pond to stare at the Rattata in warning.

Blue Sea
12-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Rowley had practically his whole face in the water, he was so eager to finally get some water down his throat, he paid no mind to the occasional splashes that shot up his nose or over the rest of his face. It tasted really good too. Even better than the water from back home. Or maybe it was the same. Eh, who was to tell when it came to water anyway?

So he didn't notice the lithe, golden form of the Ninetales who strode in after him to also drink from the pond. It wasn't until she called out in warning that he even considered the idea that he might not be alone.

Since he couldn't hear her words clearly with all the noise he was making, and she hadn't really put a whole lot of effort into her warning, all Rowley really recognized was that someone had spoken to him. He pricked up his ears and raised his head sharply, glancing around for the source of the voice. It didn't take him long to find it, as her pale and elegant form stood out in sharp contrast to the deep blue of the water and the rough greens of the trees and grass.

Stunned for but a moment, he was about to call out a greeting when a great wave billowed out from the pond and threw him painfully back onto his tail. Gritting his teeth in pain, he glanced up to see a large, round face with thick blue lips, large vacant eyes, a strange yellow W on its forehead, and long twisting whiskers. The two stared at each other for a moment, and then the Whiscash curled its mouth in a broad smile.

On the other hand, Rowley was not too pleased. As far as he could tell, he'd just been attacked, and possibly looked like dinner. Well, he wasn't about to have any of that! Without so much as a second thought, he quickly scrabbled to his feet and dashed at the Whiscash with a Tackle attack. Unfortunately, at the same time that he did this, the Whiscash had decided to open its wide, wide mouth to speak...Both were completely shocked when Rowley ended up jumping right in.

As soon as he got over his shock, Rowley panicked, though the Whiscash was not making any effort to swallow him. Rowley thrashed around viciously and it wasn't long before the Whiscash spat him right back out. As soon as he realized he was back on the ground, Rowley gasped, both for breath and out of fright, and, again without much thought behind it, ran towards that yellow Pokémon that he'd seen earlier. He jumped behind her and quivered.

"H-help! Do something!"

OOC: That was longer than I thought it would be...Hope it's not too out there. ^^; I'm curious how Takara will react, lol.

Leaf Green
12-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Wy stood on the patio of his small hut on Mt. Cleft, looking out at the mountains and forests. Arranged in the middle was a small cluster of houses and huts, Pokemon Square. He chewed on an apple, just thinking. He was excited, he had just joined a rescue team. Soon he might get a call from the leader, and take on dungeon challenges as he and his team rescued pokemon from all over.

We will find the source of the disasters, Wy thought, we can save the region.

Wy looked at the leftover apple core, as he had apparently finished the apple, and threw it over the ledge, down below. He thought about what his mom and dad had told him about the olden days, when the rescue teams helped pokemon, and there were many of them. But soon they fell out of favor.

Wy wanted to know more. He wanted to know all about the rescue teams. Although no one could tell him. There was know one left he could really trust, except his rescue team, but what did they know? Know one on the team was really old enough, or wise enough, not even him. They were all young, brave, maybe even foolish.

But, that's not going to stop us, Wy thought, anger in his eyes.

But then he thought about something else, his mother and father, and how much they told him, and how nice they were. But they were long gone. And as Wy continued to ponder, a tear slowly rolled down his cheek.

Kaze
12-20-2006, 07:12 PM
OOC: That's hilarious. ^^ Mine's going to be very, very short. oo;

IC:
The lithe, gingery fox saw the Rattata look up suddenly. Her ears swiveled back in confusion, and took a step in retreat. Her seven tails danced behind her and swept across the ground as she walked slowly to the left, keeping her dark ruby eyes on the violet-colored rodent. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but a blue fish thrashed in the water, the wave of liquid knocking the Rattata over.

Takara blinked as the Whiscash revealed itself and gazed vacantly but friendly at Rowley. The female Ninetales saw the rat angrily leap forward to tackle the fish. She took sat down, curling a few of her long tails around herself as she watched. There was almost a glimmer of laughter in her eye as she watched the smaller Pokemon struggle free.

The ginger-tinged Ninetales's eyes followed Rowley as he scampered over to her. He sprang behind her and squeaked, "H-help! Do something!" The Fire-type cocked an eyebrow and walked away from him, trotting toward the pool and waterfall. She sniffed at the Whiscash and looked back toward the other Pokemon. "I don't think he's going to hurt you," she growled, sitting down again.

Hoshika
12-21-2006, 01:15 AM
Hoshika:

Hoshika woke up in a brown, cave-like place, seeming like the place was made out of wood. There were some berries in front of her.

"Eat," said a girl's voice. "You fainted a while back."

Hoshika regained sight, and noticed it was a Torchic. She had a headband tied around her head, right where her long feathers stuck out. There was an insignia on it; a comet. She seemed oddly familiar to Hoshika...

"I'm Chiki. I saw you on the field back over by Tiny Woods. Nami and I had to carry you back here, to the great oak tree," said the Torchic.

Chiki... hmm, I think I've heard that... and her ribbon! The symbol! I remember!

Hoshika went through a flashback of her travels with Chiki and Nami, trekking through mountains, caves, forests, and even the clouds in the sky. She remembered meeting at their base, metting up with the duo with a Pichu. She remembered dissolving, disappearing into space, and waking up in the human world. It was all like a blast of light, flashing into her mind and clearing everything there.

"Chiki... do you know who I am?" asked Hoshika.

"Why, no, not really, but since you're my, er, 'client,' I suppose I should know," responded Chiki. "Who are you?"

"I'm Hoshika," said the Pikachu. "Hoshika the Pikachu, of Rescue Team Comet."
-----
OOC: What does OOC mean?

Blue-
12-21-2006, 01:30 AM
Hoshika:

Hoshika woke up in a brown, cave-like place, seeming like the place was made out of wood. There were some berries in front of her.

"Eat," said a girl's voice. "You fainted a while back."

Hoshika regained sight, and noticed it was a Torchic. She had a headband tied around her head, right where her long feathers stuck out. There was an insignia on it; a comet. She seemed oddly familiar to Hoshika...

"I'm Chiki. I saw you on the field back over by Tiny Woods. Nami and I had to carry you back here, to the great oak tree," said the Torchic.

Chiki... hmm, I think I've heard that... and her ribbon! The symbol! I remember!

Hoshika went through a flashback of her travels with Chiki and Nami, trekking through mountains, caves, forests, and even the clouds in the sky. She remembered meeting at their base, metting up with the duo with a Pichu. She remembered dissolving, disappearing into space, and waking up in the human world. It was all like a blast of light, flashing into her mind and clearing everything there.

"Chiki... do you know who I am?" asked Hoshika.

"Why, no, not really, but since you're my, er, 'client,' I suppose I should know," responded Chiki. "Who are you?"

"I'm Hoshika," said the Pikachu. "Hoshika the Pikachu, of Rescue Team Comet."
-----
OOC: What does OOC mean?
OOC: It means out of character. I'll stop spamming now. :D

Hoshika
12-22-2006, 01:50 AM
OOC: Where is everyone?
-----
"I overheard your conversation," said a voice. A Pikachu stepped slowly into the tree base.

"Sage Pikachu," said Chiki and Nami, bowing.

"Hoshika has helped to save us before. Now she must join forces with a new team, one which can have a greater impact in protecting us. I sense storms, earthquakes, even total explosions coming. There's more coming. You may follow her, but you cannot join forces with her until she has found the destined team. It is then when you can see her again, it is then when you must fight again."

"Yes, Sage Pikachu," said Chiki and Nami, bowing. Sage Pikachu... he looks familiar. Hoshika went through a flashback...

She was fighting a Raichu, about twice the size of her, in a place with electrified pools of water, and sparkling, yellow rocks; Lightning Field. Something called to the Raichu, and then there was a flash of bright yellow light, dashing into the orange mouse. An explosion took place on impact. Even from the blast, the Raichu got up. Suddenly, a bolt of electricity rushed to the Raichu, and it became immobilized, then fell to the ground, fainted. A Pikachu was on the side of the room. "Go, leave!" he said. "Go now! You must see Raikou!" Hoshika thought for a moment, and ran off.

Sage Pikachu is the one that saved me! I guess I must return the favor. Hoshika blushed a little.

Hoshika stood up. "I must leave now. I should get started on my quest. Goodbye, Chiki. Goodbye, Nami. I hope I can see you again!"

"Aye! Because we're Rescue Team Comet!" agreed Chiki and Nami.

"Aye," said Hoshika. "Aye."

[And so, Hoshika took off from the forest, searching for the team Sage Pikachu had talked about. But hope was very far away, and a storm was approaching...]

Leaf Green
12-22-2006, 03:44 AM
Wy zoomed down the hill toward Pokemon Square. He carried an empty basket with his ear. As he entered the town, he skidded to a stop on the stone path leading to the center of the square.

Wy ran throughout the village, halting at the Keckleon shop.

"Ah, yes, what would you like?" said one of the Keckleon to Wy, leaning his head forward.

"I would like apples, enough to fill this basket," Wy said, setting the basket on the counter.

The Keckleon nodded and went back behind a curtain, returning with several large, juicy looking, red apples.

"That will be 200 poke, sir," the Keckleon said.

Wy took a sack of money and set it on the counter of the shop, dumping it out. THe wynaut slowly counted the money, shoved the remaining change back into the bag, smiled, and put the apples in the basket. He ran off through the square, eager to get back home.

In the distance, a group of dark storm clouds slowly moved over the hills. Unaware to Wy, it would be a dangerous trip back to the mountain...

Hoshika
12-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Hoshika:

As Hoshika ran through Sinister Woods to Pokémon Square, she sensed something. Her ears twitched, and her tail stood up. Something's coming. she thought. Hoshika started striding to the Square, and there was a flash of lightning. CRAAACCKKK!!! BOOM!!!

A thunderstorm. Can't be that bad. All of a sudden, a strong gust of wing blew in the opposite direction of Pokémon Square. Leaves were torn from trees, and Hoshika grabbed onto the nearest tree. The gale became stronger, and Hoshika was whipped into the twister.

"Hoshika...!" called a faraway voice. "Kyaah!"

There was a great flash of lightning and electricity, and a glowing thing knocked her out of the twister, falling to the forest.

"I couldn't let you fail at the start of your journey!"

It was Sage Pikachu. "Hey, Pikachu--"

The Sage interrupted Hoshika. "It's Kairo."

"Uhm, yes, Kairo," said Hoshika, embarrassed. "How'd you get here?"

"I sensed a storm coming," answered Kairo. "Besides, would you ask why someone saved your life?"

"Ehe... anyway, are you coming along or something? Why'd you follow me?" asked Hoshika.

"Oh, uh, just wanted to, er, GIVE YOU FOOD! Yah! Food! Here's some Apples!" rushed Kairo. I'm such a knucklehead. he thought. "Chiki and Nami reminded me to give you this, too." He handed a bandana to Hoshika, with a comet symbol on it.

"A Rescue Team Comet band? Oh, thanks for giving this to me! I should have remembered!" said Hoshika. He must be brave to be a Sage. Wonder what that means! Oh well. Hoshika blushed. She ended up drawing static, and shocked herself.

"Well, I should be going. See ya later!" Hoshika said to Kairo.

"Bye," responded Kairo. The winds stopped, but the storm was still coming...

Blue-
12-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Opal sighed, looking down the side of a cliff. It was a clear, sunny day at the Silent Chasm, which was rare. It also meant water supplies were low. Opal planned on going to Pokemon Square in search of water, and rescue missions.

The Dratini slithered off the cliff, her short wings beating furiously to stay in the air. A swift current of wind swooped above the chasm, and Opal flew near the bottoms of clouds. Why is it so clear today? Usually, it's always raining.

Soon Opal found herself flying over a pond, along with a Whishcash, Ninetales, and Rattata. Opal dove sensing a disturbance. That poor Rattata! I'm glad that Whishcash was there to save it from that Ninetales! "Stop hurting that poor Rattata!" Opal yelled angrily. But something wasn't quite right...

OOC: Lame post, I know.

Ryouseiken
12-28-2006, 04:08 AM
OOC: This one is worse. XD

---

An eye opened suddenly at the sound of thunder in Sinister Woods. It struck near, too close for comfort, at least that was the case for Kimori. Being a Treecko, he has keen senses for sure. But his connection to nature isn't as strong as others. He'll protect it, but sometimes he'll let other things be top priority.

Speaking of which, the Grass-Type was simply resting high in a tree, snug on the jutting branch. But he wasn't 'snug' for long, especially after the lightning, and the soon-after gust of wind. He swiftly jumped down from the tree, getting on the side that was receiving the less blasts of air, in other words, the side facing the same direction the streams of wind were heading. Kimori sighed deeply at this, the natural disasters were apparently getting more and more serious, to the point he actually begun to worry about his life.

"I...suppose I should head to Pokemon Square." He muttered, just as the wind began to die down. As soon as it did, he immediately went into a sprint, heading speedily towards the town where he knew he could get some answers, or at the very least, a suggestion on where he could live that was SAFER.

Minute after minute he ran, considering all his options. He knew he would be heading up to the north side of the Square, where the pond with the knowledgeable Whiscash lived. After a short while and little difficulty, he DID get there, spotting the pond and flowing water. However, Kimori found it strange to see a few other figures there, one he recognized to be a Ninetales.

"What the..." Was all that could escape his lips, as he ran even faster, despite the bits of fatigue that was catching up with him. When he came into a good hearing distance, he slowed down, trying to hear what they were saying. All he heard was the small Rattata asking for protection, and the Ninetales telling him there was nothing to be afraid of.

"Is something wrong here?" He asked, walking towards the group of Pokemon, now just spotting the Dratini. He was astonished a bit at the sight of one, he's heard of the Dragon-Types, but never actually got to meet them.

my little gengar
12-28-2006, 07:12 AM
growly was strolling down the beach. The sea was calm and peaceful the tide washing away driftwood.Suddenly a lightning storm rumbled, dark pokemon swarmed around growly,
grimacing at him with glowing red eyes.......Growly woke up with a start *fugh just a dream* he thought.Growly stood up and went outside the morning sky was clear and blue
"mum!" called growly the voice echoed through the mountains but no-one replied.*Must be off hunting* thought growly and went back into the cave to sleep.

ooc:this post was crap i know XD

Blue Sea
12-28-2006, 01:16 PM
OOC: Sorry this took so long!

The small, quivering Rattata, now more panicked since his cover had moved, hesitantly peeked up from under his tiny paws which were covering his eyes. The golden Pokémon, which he could now see was a Ninetales, was sitting next to the obstinate blue thing which has just tried to eat him. Both were staring at him, and their various appendages were waving about in the wind.

The Ninetales had just said that she didn't think the Whiscash was going to hurt him, but...after that short trip inside his mouth, Rowley wasn't so sure. He was about to say just as much when a voice from the heavens cried out for his own safety. Bewildered, he stared up into the sky to see a strange blue and black figure glide down towards them. He knew she was some sort of Pokémon, but unlike anyone he'd ever seen before. But what was most important was that she had come to protect him! Could he have possibly finally found one of the Rescue Teams of legend!? Sure she was just one Pokémon, but he finally felt like he was making progress.

Rowley jumped up and down in excitement. "Yay! You came to rescue me! All right!!" He was so happy to see the Dratini, he completely missed other stranger's appearance and his question.

Kaze
12-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Takara took a step away from the Whiscash with a tiny frown. She looked up suddenly, seeing a black streak in the bright blue air, like a shadow cutting across the sea. Her fierce scarlet eyes narrowed, and she took a step forward to figure out what it was. She was stunned when the black shape shifted clearly into view, flying over the pond. It was a Dratini. Its tiny white wings fanned out on its head as it dove toward them, and from its voice the Ninetales could tell it was a female as it cried out, "Stop hurting that poor Rattata!"

Takara glanced over at Rowley. He seemed frightened still, but he sprang up and called out happily to the Dratini. Does he know her? the scruffy gingery Ninetales wondered. She sat down again, cocking her head as she heard footsteps. Her keen ears swiveling around, she heard the Treecko approaching before he came into view.

The male Grass-type asked, "Is something wrong here?" to no one in paticular. The Ninetales shook out her fur, and her red eyes darted back to the Dratini. She was getting closer by the second, and she seemed angry. Takara growled deep in her throat, shrugged to the Treecko, and stood up again. She didn't believe anything was wrong, but then again, she hardly knew what was going on.

Ryouseiken
12-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Midori frowned a bit as all he got was a shrug for his question. His eyes darted to the Dratini, and also noticed its angry face. He determined she was directing her comment towards the Ninetales or the Whiscash, he was unsure. Either way, the look was threatening, and he took a few steps forward, just in case he needed to intercept.

His glance shifted towards Takara. Next to the Dratini known as Opal, she honestly looked the second-most hostile Pokemon in this little grouping. Midori didn't plan on picking a fight with her though, after-all, despite the fact he can work out type advantages and disadvantages quite well, a Ninetales would be too much at the moment.

He sighed to himself, then walked over towards a nearby tree. Boredly he leaned back against it, crossing his arms and closing his eyes as he decided he'd simply listen. His thoughts about 'intercepting any attacks' or such were brushed aside.

'Those two can tire themselves out if they decide to fight..' He thought simply.

Starkipraggy
12-29-2006, 09:33 AM
"Chaaaa~~~Pi..." Raito wandered around Pokemon Square, buffeted along with people busy buying groceries in the square. Everytime he struggle to regain his balance, he was pushed in another direction.

Finally, he was shoved backwards onto the ground in a sitting position. Unable to take anymore, the young Pichu began to cry.

"Waaaaaaa~h!"

No one took any notice of him. They were too busy getting fresh items, which were getting scarce since the tsunami struck.

He sniffled, howled and flat out whined in that irresistably cute way, but still no one took notice. He soon gave up and hung his head. How was he going to succeed like his great-grandfather if this kept up?

Thinking of that, he began to cry again, tears streaming down his face.

(OoC: Anyone wants to come get him?)

Hoshika
12-29-2006, 11:01 PM
OOC: I just posted... And where'd that guy my_little_gengar come from, and he's Growly, too?
----
Hoshika started sprinting, her legs propelling her out of the forest.

"I don't remember walking this far since I was a fugitive," she said to herself. A water droplet plinked and landed on her head. "I hope I can make it to town soon!"

It started to rain, and it was coming down fast. She hid under the trees, but the rain still fell through the leaves. Hoshika yelled, "Quick Attack!" and she started to dash out of the trees and onto the path to Pokémon Square.

Hoshika started panting. "Hah... I'm not going fast enough. I need to get outta here before--"

*Woooooooooosh*

A huge wave was coming from behind her. "Ergh... VOLT TACKLE!"

Hoshika shined a bright, golden yellow, and dashed even faster. Suddenly, she tripped and started to roll down the path, and then down a hill. The wave was still on her tail. She yelled, "HELP!" and the wave started to shine. Bright, white lights flew through the wave, and it shrunk until it disappeared. The rain slowed to a drizzle, and Hoshika found herself laying in a river.

Hoshika got up and onto dry-ish land. "Ohh. Hullo! Welcome to Pokémon Square! I am Makuhita. Why were you in the river?" said a voice. Hoshika looked around, and saw a building, and the Makuhita, too. "Why you stay out here? Come inside. My dojo is better than out here in the storm!"

I made it to Pokémon Square! Hoshika happily thought. THE DISASTERS' REIGN OF TERROR IS OVERRRRRRRR!!!

"YARR!" yelled Hoshika.

"Eh? What is wrong with you?" asked the Makuhita.

Leaf Green
12-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Thunderclouds slowly moved toward the hills east of Pokemon Square. THe storm was moving, and unfortunately for Wy, it was heading straight toward him...

Rain pounded down hardly, as Wy lay, stranded, on the side of a steep, rocky mountain. He could see Mt. Cleft in the distance, the bridge stretching across the chasm. Lightning struck somewhere near, sending some large boulders tumbling down. The wynaut braced himself, as the boulders flew over his head, into the depths below. Several pebbles hit him on the head.

Wy kept on climbing, despite the howling wind and rain, and the frightening thunder. This was the worst thunderstorm he had ever been in. The wind and rain numbed him, and it seemed that the whole storm was trying to throw him off the mountain. Wy eventually reached a flat road on the side of the cliff. He followed the path toward Mt. Cleft, through the storm.

When the wynaut reached his destination, he scurried across the stone bridge and into his small hut. He shook himself all around.

"That was close," he sighed.

Blue-
12-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Opal stood protectively in front of the Rattata. "Exactly what is going on here?" she asked, darting her eyes towards the Ninetales and Whishcash. "I'm a rescue team leader, and I shall protect this Rattata with my life if I have to!" Her tail whipped dangerously to the sides.

"I'm to blame," the old Whishcash spoke. "I accidentally swallowed this little fella and scared him half to death." He pointed at the Rattata. "This Ninetales did nothing to hurt him, and I am terribly sorry." Opal stopped whipping her tail. She was feeling guilty about her sudden outburst.

Opal slithered towards the Ninetales, her head drooped in shame. "I'm really sorry I accused you of hurting him, will you ever forgive me?" She looked up at the fox's face, hoping for forgiveness.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting.

Kaze
12-31-2006, 10:00 PM
The scruffy ginger Ninetales yawned distractedly. She looked over at the Treecko again; he had stepped forward as he saw the Dratini flying down, but now he was leaning against a nearby tree. She narrowed her red eyes at him and stood up.

The Dratini had landed and had planted herself in front of the Rattata. As her tail whipped from side to side, Takara realized how long the rare Dragon-types were. She felt slightly intimidated, but she didn't let this show in her expression. Instead, she gazed evenly back into her dark eyes.

The Whiscash suddenly spoke up, gaining the kitsune's attention. He apologized for scaring Rowley, and suddenly the Dratini was making her way toward her. Takara kept an indifferent face as the Dratini -- who had introduced herself as Opal, a Rescue Team leader -- asked for forgiveness.

A bit taken aback by this sudden action, the kitsune twitched her ragged ears and replied, "Yeah..." She suddenly froze, and she threw Opal a wild look. "Wait -- you said that you were part of a Rescue Team. What's become of those that when to the Sky Tower? What's with all of the natural diasters?" She flinched as she thought of the brave Shuppet and Absol, her two best friends, who had yet to come back.

Blue-
12-31-2006, 10:21 PM
Opal was taken aback at the ginger colored Ninetales. In truth, she didn't know the answer to her question. "I'm sorry- I don't know." the Dratini quickly added. "I'm sure they fought valiantly and are on their way home. "

The Whishcash made a grunting sound in his throat. "I think I know who can help you. " He waited for the Ninetales to react to his news. Opal looked in his direction, and simply stated, "Who?"

The Whishcash dove under water, swimming around in circles. What is he doing? Opal watched as a large rock stair well appeared. It was leading into the lake. "Inside the cave of evolution, you shall find the answer." The Whishcash swam away into the distance, seemingly watching from under the waterfall.

"Sho-Should we go in?" Opal asked, peering down the rock stairs.

OoC: Lame-o post! xD

Ryouseiken
01-01-2007, 12:12 AM
One of Midori's eyes opened a bit, curious as to what was going on. He sensed a bit of tension from the Ninetales, and for a moment, he almost started going on red alert, being a bit cautious. But then he calmed down as everyone seemed to 'apologize' in their own way. He softly chuckled at this, but then glanced at the Whiscash who commented on someone being able to help them.

Surprised, Midori watched as a secret cave and staircase appeared, the water flowing out of its way so people could go in without fear. "Impressive..." The grass-type murmured as he got off the tree, moving a bit to get a better look. As he gazed down the passage to who knows where, he heard Opal question if they should go in. Midori could've sworn he heard a bit of hesitance and fear in her voice as she said it.

Unafraid, Midori shrugged to himself. "Don't really care much, but might as well take a look.." He told himself as he walked past the Dratini, silently walking down the stairs and into the cave. All the while he thought about what the Whiscash said.

'Cave of Evolution...if that's the case, something might happen to me, the Dratini and Rattata if we go down here...oh well, can't be anymore dangerous then the outside world.' Midori thought. He then grumbled to himself.

"On the bright side, if something does start to happen, it'll happen to me first." Midori snickered, continuing his trek down.

Hoshika
01-01-2007, 02:18 AM
OOC: The Makuhita is supposed to have slightly bad grammar. And I took names from the PMD special. =\
-----
Hoshika awoke. She had dozed off watching the rain pour down outside the doorway, and now someone was poking her.

"Hey. I have present for you," said the Pokémon. Hoshika looked to her side to see it was Makuhita. Makuhita showed her a glimmering, greenish, transparent stone, which had a yellow zigzag inside it. "Use it when you are ready."

"WHAT!? Isn't this a Thunderstone!? For the pride of Pikachu, I will never use this!" declared Hoshika.

"I did not say how, angry one," said the Makuhita, soothingly. "I hear something was happening up notrh at Whiscash Pond. Perhaps another nice story? Maybe you go. Sunny day now!" Hoshika looked outside to see it was sunny. She saw Butterfree and Beautifly, flying up in the sky as she looked up and out of the dojo. Hoshika rolled out of the hole and said, "Thank you for your hospitality, Makuhita!" and walked out and left. She still held the Thunderstone in her hand.

Hoshika started to walk up the stone path, through Pokémon Square, then to Whiscash Pond. On her way, Auntie Kangaskan(as she is called) quickly recognized Hoshika and waved. Hoshika waved back, and continued walking northwards.

She entered the quiet, peaceful pond area. The air brimmed with a fresh smell. But there was a different smell-- one of a dragon, a kitsune, a rat, and a lizard... she made a small bound forward towards the scents. As she focused her vision on the source of the smells, she saw a Ninetales, Dratini, and Treecko. A purple tail stood out of the grass. Who is that? she thought.

The figure walked down into the pond, apparently down a cave. Light Cave, Hoshika recalled.

Blue Sea
01-01-2007, 04:25 PM
"I'm a rescue team leader, and I shall protect this Rattata with my life if I have to!"

Rowley's face lit up as soon as he heard those words. He was being rescued by a Rescue Team after all! A leader no less!! That whole journey was worth it after all! He'd found a Rescue Team and now he could get it to go rescue again! Except that it was already in the process of rescuing him. So then...

That train of thought ended once he heard the Whiscash speak and apologize for scaring him. Rowley hesitated. While almost being eaten had been really scary, the Whiscash had spat him out again...and he apologized too...Rowley sighed. It did seem like the Whiscash meant well. "It's okay. Just don't let it happen again!"

Afterwards, he listened intently as the Ninetales asked the Dratini about the Sky Tower. Rowley had heard about that place, where the great Rescue Team had asked Rayquaza to destroy the meteor that was threatening the planet. He hadn't heard about anyone else going there recently, so he found it curious that the Ninetales would ask such a thing. Unfortunately, the Dratini didn't seem to know the answer to the question, so that was just another thing to add to a growing list of mysteries.

He had to add another one when the Whiscash spoke up, saying something about someone who could help and then, out of nowhere a cave of all things appeared out of the water! Rowley jumped back in surprise. Now he really wasn't so sure about trusting the strange catfish. It seemed to be full of too many surprises. He wasn't sure he could take much more of them.

As such, he could only stare with his jaw hanging loose when a Treecko appeared out of nowhere and casually went to enter the cave.

Something tells me this day is only going to get stranger... Rowley realized. So, he swallowed and turned to the Dratini. Since she was a Rescue Leader, he knew he could trust her. "Um...Is it safe?" he asked.

Leaf Green
01-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Wy opened his eyes wearily. He must have fallen asleep for a little nap. He yawned and stretched out his ears. The scar on his face stung, he propably slept on it. Wy thought about the scar, and how he got it. About a minute later, he turned away from his pondering and began to focus on what he would do next.

The wynaut bounded over to the window of his small hut, and peered out of it. There was not a single cloud in the blue sky. The storm had apparently came and left as quick as that. It actually felt like a warm, summer day. The sun shone out over the ocean and pokemon square. Wy smiled and opened the door of the house. The small pokemon ran outside and took a big breathe of fresh air.

Then a new thought struck him. What about the other pokemon that may have gotten stranded on the road from pokemon square? They were propably in danger. He knew that they would need a rescue team there to help, but who would do it? As far as Wy know, there weren't any other still existing rescue teams, and very few newly formed or re-formed rescue teams other than the one he was apart of.

Wy padded the ground beneath him, it was still damp from the storm. But before he did anything else, he decided to go grab a bite to eat.

evil pikachu
01-02-2007, 07:19 AM
lucy plummeted toward the ground, Because apparently the small storm cloud that had been holding her disappeared. She fell in the soft squishy mud with a large "SPLASH!" she was now lying in a puddle of ick half drenched from tail to nose.

She stared blankly into the horison as she wandered to and fro, wondering what to do, she walked to the pelliper post office and looked off the cliff, something strange was happening, so she climbed down to take a look-see.

Never had the little suicune seen something like this. All the water was pulling of the sandy beach and accumulating in a quite gigabntic form, enough to get over the cliff and possibly start a flood, but she was helpless. she watched as another(smaller, but still big) tsunami aproached her at about 70 MPH and she quickly scrambled halfway up the steep cliff, but then her front paw got stuck in a small crevice. The wave was coming closer and she was stuckn halfway up a 173 foot precipice over oper water and sharp, spike-like rocks. Sometimes she hated being nine. then she anaalyzed the situation again, screamed and fainted.

OOC~Wow, I just got my self in trouble very early. I'm not supposed to until midnight and it's only 11:50.

Hoshika
01-03-2007, 09:04 PM
"STOP!" Hoshika screamed. The Treecko paused and looked in her direction. Hoshika released a bolt of lightning in front of the Treecko to stop it, and ran in front of the lizard Pokémon.

"You cannot enter! For that is a horrid place, in which you enter, but come out as something bigger, nastier, and sometimes, BIGGER!!"

"You said bigger twice," it pointed out.

"Whatever. Only enter the cave if you wish to undergo the process of evolution!" Hoshika yelled. "You, a Treecko, right? I've met one of your kind, only bigger! It was called a Grovyle, and it is much bigger, leafier, and scalier than a normal Treecko! Do you wish to become one of those? You power will increase maybe even tenfold, but you'll never be the same again. Will you enter?" said Hoshika.

A breeze blew as they thought about it...

"How can we trust your words?" they asked.

"Trust me," Hoshika ensured. "I have seen the inside before. I chose not to evolve. What will you choose?"

A leaf blew out of the trees, and landed between Hoshika and the other Pokémon. Whiscash hummed deeply. Another small breeze blew, and they stood there... waiting...

Kaze
01-04-2007, 02:00 AM
ooc// No offence, and this probably should go in teh discussion thread, but that was major bunnying. >< I'm sure Ryouseiken wouldn't like their character completely controlled... Or ours, for that matter.

I'm not trying to act like or sound like a mini-mod, but I have a low tolerance for bunnying (which I actually call powerplaying, whatever). Hoshika can speak to them, but you can't make them reply...

Don't hate me for this...

Ryouseiken
01-04-2007, 06:11 AM
OOC: Yeah, I agree with Kaze, powerplaying I really don't well...like, since I go to various rp forums myself, and that sort of thing is against the rules. Its probably best if you just wait for the person(s) to come on rather then control their actions. No offense, :happy:

Starkipraggy
01-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Wandering into the area of Wishcash's pond, Raito caught sight of four figures, and watched the ensuing drama unfold. Upon hearing the mention of a rescue team leader, he immediately dashed forth, but his short legs could only carry him so fast, and as he ran he heard of strange, unfamiliar things...things that did not matter at this very moment.

As he reached the four, he heard the Rattata ask, "Is it safe?"

[OoC: I backtracked a little to before the bunnying. I think you should rewrite your post, Hoshika. Bunnying is something to be looked down upon because nobody wants their character to be randomly controled at will. It fact, the fun of RPing also comes from differeing reactions from differing people playing differing characters. That's how it is.]

Hoshika
01-04-2007, 08:36 PM
OOC: Yeah, I agree with Kaze, powerplaying I really don't well...like, since I go to various rp forums myself, and that sort of thing is against the rules. Its probably best if you just wait for the person(s) to come on rather then control their actions. No offense, :happy:

OOC: Sorry, but I didn't know what to do. You can't just keep going if I zapped in front of you. That would be kind of weird. >_<

Ryouseiken
01-04-2007, 08:45 PM
OOC: Yeah, what you prolly should do. You could do the thunder bolt thing, and intercept my character with your own, but you shouldn't have my char talking/responding. But I'll let it slide, just let's not have it happen again, okay? :smile: I wouldn't want an rp dying or going dull because of argument.

IC:

Midori frowned as he was intercepted and blocked by the electric Pokemon. He didn't exactly like being opposed, and it was quite annoying as the Pokemon repeated his words. Being a smart-a*s, the Treecko noted how he used the same word twice, smirking to himself as he thought Hoshika would lose his temper.

Unfortunately, he didn't, instead he continued, about how a Treecko like himself went down, and came out a stronger, larger version of himself. Midori was only surprised to a certain point. He had the idea of what happens just by the name of the cave, but he didn't expect complete physical changes.

Then, Midori spoke, his lips curling into a bit of a smile as he responded. "You got nerve, I'll give you that. But...this idea of turning into a Grovyle. I've seen them, I admired their physical strength, and even more quick dexterity. If what you're saying is true...then I have no reason not to go in."

He chuckled a bit, not a hint of fear in his eyes. These idle warnings don't effect him, nor many other Treecko. His species was a tough, strong-to-the-bone kind of Pokemon. This situation actually appealed to Midori, more than make him sick or hesitant.

Hoshika
01-04-2007, 09:18 PM
OOC: Yeah, what you prolly should do. You could do the thunder bolt thing, and intercept my character with your own, but you shouldn't have my char talking/responding. But I'll let it slide, just let's not have it happen again, okay? :smile: I wouldn't want an rp dying or going dull because of argument.

OOC: I'm kinda new to this "RP" thing anyway. >_<

I'll try and use Whiscash now. =P
-----

"Eh, I warned him," Hoshika said. The Treecko walked down, deeper into the cave.

"Wonder what's gonna happen in the process," Hoshika commented to the other Pokémon.

He pressed onward until he was out of sight, down in the dark cave. All was silent, nothing happened. "Perhaps the Treecko is not ready for evolution," Whiscash said. "But only time will tell."

"And if the cave explodes, I'm not responsible," Hoshika nagged. All of a sudden, the cave exploded.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" someone screamed.

Hoshika had screamed. She was imagining a gruesome, terrible daydream. (Well, not exactly guresome, but it was scary!) She fell over onto the grass, as the Whiscash stared at her as if she ate a Tyranitar. She stood back up, readjusted herself, and sat there, staring at the cave.

Blue-
01-04-2007, 11:35 PM
OOC: I just noticed this, my little gengar, please sign- up for the roleplay before you post.

Hoshika, I know everyone has already told you this, but please don't use other participants' characters. Thanks to everyone who told her this, and thank you the most Hoshika, since you stopped power playing when everyone told you.

IC: Opal stared into the dark cave, her eyes gleaming suspicously. "Yes young Rattata, it is safe, but theres a certain aura..." Opal peered into the cave again as a short electric mouse Pokemon entered the clearing. As it noticed Midori entering the cave of evolution, it shot a thunder bolt in front of the entrance, blocking the Treecko's way.

On further notice, it was a female Pikachu. Opal stared wide- eyed as the Pikachu described what evolution was. Midori just chuckled at her and retorted," You've got nerve, I'll give you that. But... this idea of turning into a Grovyle. I've seen them, I admired their phsyical strength, and even more their quick dextirity. If what your saying is true... than there is no reason for me not to go in." He said not with intensed pressure.

I glared at him as he walked into the cave. I hated big shots like that. I was going to teach him a lesson. Leaving the Rattata's side, I slithered into the cave silently after Midori. I would give him the scare of his life...

Kaze
01-04-2007, 11:57 PM
ooc// Whah, long post... Okay, longer than usual, at least. Hehe, Takara's evil. XD

ic// Takara stared hopefully at the Dratini for an answer. The memory of her two friends pulsed painfully in her heart, but the Dragon-type told her that she didn’t know. She added almost apologetically, “I’m sure they fought valiantly and are on their way home.” She closed her fierce red eyes, silently grieving. She knew that there was no way it was possible. She opened them again and turned her attention toward the Whiscash, who grunted, “I think I know who can help you,” and dove down into the water. She raised an eyebrow skeptically. Who or what could possibly help if her friends were already dead?

After he circled a few times, Takara gasped as a stairway of rock appeared, leading deep into the lake. The Dratini leaned over to look at the stairs, asking if they should go in. The Ninetales shook her shaggy sienna fur and licked her forepaw. She wasn’t interested in caverns but in finding answers. She opened one eye as she saw the Treecko leap down from his tree branch. He mumbled something and peered down into the darkness. Soon, he was making his way down the stairway.

Takara guarded her expression, even if she felt like smiling. The small fool was brave, she’d give him that. She winced slightly as she heard a voice screaming for them to stop. A yellow rat darted through the tall blades of grass, delivering a jagged bolt of electricity before Midori, and she leapt forward into his path. She began to rant on about how terrible evolution was, how nasty they would become.

The Ninetales stood up abruptly, but as her fur bristled she kept her actions collected. She suddenly recalled a bright white, a fiery red stone at the end of a grass necklace... She looked toward the cave again, and she cocked her head to one side. The Light Cave, the Cave of Evolution, she thought. She flicked each of her seven tails in turn, including the stub of the eighth that was hidden by the thick gingery fur of the others. Her own evolution had not been as well done, as one could tell by her slightly darker coloration. She remembered her amazement as the white light engulfed her. The powerful flame licking up within her body was a rotating fireball now.

The Treecko answered coolly and bravely. Idiot, thought Takara, but she couldn’t say that she admired the small Grass-type. Attitudes appealed to her, as Ventos the Shuppet had one. She remembered the ghost fondly and guessed that his soul had left his light body after being killed in the Sky Tower... Don’t think that! Takara snapped to herself. There’s no proof that either Zeiyen or Ventos is dead!

Suddenly, the scruffy kitsune looked up again. The Pikachu seemed to be at ease now, but she suddenly screamed and toppled over. The Ninetales raised an eyebrow before turning her attention to Opal, who had suddenly shifted and was now slithering after the Treecko. Perhaps she had grown brave enough to head in, or she was going to do something far from pleasant to the Treecko...

Takara turned her attention back to Hoshika. The Ninetales’s fur bristled again, making her appear larger than usual, and she stalked up to the Electric-type. Cocking her head to one side, she said casually, “You really think evolution is so horrible?” She took a seat beside the Pikachu and twitched her ears. “Everything that comes out of that cave is big and nasty, eh?” Her expression and posture were very calm, but her eyes blazed with indignantly.

Hoshika
01-05-2007, 12:40 AM
OOC: Here goes...
-----
“You really think evolution is so horrible?" The Ninetales asked Hoshika. “Everything that comes out of that cave is big and nasty, eh?”

"A very, very bad memory comes to my mind when evolution comes to my mind," Hoshika replied. "I have seen an innocent Pichu on my team... raised to be the monstrocity he is now. His name is Rakurai, and he is now a Raichu in Lightning Field.

"He was once a member of my team, the second Pichu to be of this team. The first was Kaminari-- but anyway, he was jealous of Kaminari's high ranking in the team. He got angry at us, the leaders of the team. He got so furious, he hid in that exact cave- the Light Cave- to purify his heart of the anguish. Suddenly, when we found him, he had become a scruffy-looking Pikachu.

"No longer was he a minor distraction. He started to fight among us, me the most. He wanted more power, more power to fight with. The moment I gave him a Thunderstone from Lightning Field," Hoshika rotated the Thunderstone Makuhita had given her. "He took it and ran, ran to Light Cave, the Cave of Evolution. There he instantly used it...

"...and became a Raichu. But he looked tougher and scarier than any other Raichu I'd ever seen. He constantly tried to overthrow Chiki, Nami, Kaminari, and I and become leader of Team Comet. He battled me and only me, to settle the leadership. A tough battle it was... he knew every move I knew. That's when I learned the great move Volt Tackle, where a Pichu, Pikachu, and unfortunately, Raichu glow a great yellow from electricity, and dash forward into the target. I had hit the mark on Rakurai, and the massive blow caused recoil. Both Rakurai and I fainted, and Team Comet went into chaos." Hoshika shuddered at the thought.

"I had a rematch with Rakurai, every single Cometite watching, as we fought in the Pikachu's forest. I'd used my signature move- Double Quick Attack, I call it- to attack Rakurai from every angle. Then I tried combining the move with Volt Tackle, and I beat him with one blow. He fled to Lightning Field, and I've barely seen him since.

"That's when I brought my explorations back to Lightning Field, to rematch Raikou on request. He ambushed me right before I got to Raikou's chamber, but I was saved by Kairo, the sage Pikachu of the forest. I've never seen Rakurai since.

"There may be a chance, though, he might be helping these disasters develop. He is powerful enough to power a thunderstorm for at least 2 miles. I wonder which side he's on... but that's one reason why I think evolution is so gruesome. Some Pokémon evolve and become much more aggressive, sometimes even evolve for the sake of destroying others. I do not believe in such acts- I only see evolution in most as a stage of growth, or to only evolve when help is needed for the greater good. Pokémon should evolve to kill and destroy."

Hoshika stared into the grass. "Sorry I screamed," she said. "I had a bad daydream." Hoshika laughed.

evil pikachu
01-05-2007, 01:46 AM
OOC- why must everyone ignore me? nothing personal but...

Ryouseiken
01-05-2007, 02:00 AM
Midori suddenly stopped at what the Pikachu said and explained, not turning around but listening. A Pokemon got obsessed with power? Can people really go insane just by evolving? The Treecko frowned a bit as he thought this over, it shouldn't be this hard to decide...

He felt as if he was being followed, all of a sudden. He didn't turn, but he also, really didn't perfer to be stalked. "Well, all the more reason to check out this cave.." He said, not nervous at all. But inside, he was hesitant. Why wouldn't he move?

'Darn it...snap out of it..' Midori thought as he started to take slow, steady steps into the unknown. He chuckled lightly and murmured. "Like it'll happen to me...might happen to the one with the attitude, but still.." He started to laugh a bit to himself at his bit of a cruel joke.

OOC: Sorry Evil Pikachu, I don't know how to even respond XD

Alex the Charmander
01-05-2007, 02:49 AM
OOC~ cool, I want to be quilava but I'll wait until my second post.

IC~ Pyro stared at the scene in frontr of wiscash pond, wishing he could be a quilava. They kept on talking but he couldn't understand what they were saying. the treeko just wandered into the evolution cave and the pikachu/pichu thing had just screamed at him self, and somebody had screamed from the pelliper post office. there was wiscash, a dratini(Girl) a ratatta and a ninetails. he snuk off and bought some reviver seeds from keckleon and stored all his money and his items exept the RSeeds and wandered back to his sheltering tree. suddenly he had a strong urge to meet everyone. so he openly wandered into the clearing and said "Hello, I'm pyro, and I wanted to meet you" this was a little open for him but he retained his cool additude.

Hoshika
01-05-2007, 10:28 PM
OOC: Just trying to filler...
-----
"Hey, Whiscash, what's going on with that Treecko? What's happening?" asked Hoshika.

"You mean the one called Midori? I do not know. It's been an hour now..." Whiscash responded.

Hoshika thought back to her discussion with Chiki and Nami, back in the fight of Rakurai...

"Chiki, Nami?" asked Hoshika.

"Yes?" they answered.

"I feel I might not be powerful enough to defeat Rakurai in this stage... he's a Raichu now, past my evolution." she took out a Thunderstone from inside her toolbox. "Maybe I should think about evolving myself..."

"You don't need to evolve, Hoshika," calmed Chiki.

"Yeah, you're great the way you are! Have your pride as a Pikachu!" boasted Nami.

"Hmm, maybe you're right. Maybe it's all in my strategy. But that move... the one that took both of us out... Volt Tackle! What if I used that? It's one of the only moves he doesn't know," said Hoshika.

"That might work! Just work your way up, and you can be more powerful than a Raikou!" answered Nami.

"You just need to keep training!" said Chiki, happily.

Hoshika came out of the flashback, and her eyes watered a little. Maybe that Treecko- Midori, doesn't need to evolve to be stronger. Maybe nobody has to. Power is in our hearts!

Starkipraggy
01-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Raito could stand it no longer, hiding in the grass. Here he was, at the cave of Evolution. Should he go? Should he not?

More importantly, there, near the pond, the rescue team leader was a leader of a whole group of Pikachu and Pichu. As this thought seized him, he ran helter-skelter out of the grass, arms flailing, head lolling, and finally coming to a stop before the Pikachu, and there, he kowtowed to the Pikachu and yelled, "Please let me join your rescue team!"

[OoC: Desperate Raito. XD

Sorry for being inactive, but I was a little caught up with my commitments...]

Hoshika
01-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Hoshika was pondering, what would happen to Midori. I hope he comes out all right. I hope he doesn't go through a terrible evolution, if he does, that is.

There was a rustle from the grass. "Huh?" said Hoshika. A Pichu ran up to her, and bowed.

"I want to join your rescue team!" said the Pichu.

"Ah," said Hoshika. "You're the third Pichu. Maybe I should tell Kaminari about this. He doesn't want another corruption..." Hoshika got up, and faced the other Pokémon.

"I'm sorry, my new friends, but I have to leave. I must find the co-leader of Team Comet. We have a new recruit!" Hoshika announced, as she smiled. "Come along with me if you want to join, I'm calling Ryoka." she requested to the Pichu.

"Kyuuuuuuuuuuuu Harashiiiiiii!!!!!" Hoshika yelled.

*Fwap. Fwap. Fwap.*

A great, peach-colored dragon appeared out of the clouds, along with a Treecko. It was Ryuku and Harashi!

"Did you call us?" asked the Treecko. "Oh, hey! Hoshika! It's been a long time! Chiki and Nami told me you returned! Anyways, what's up?"

"We got a new recruit," answered Hoshika. "A Pichu. Gotta consult Kaminari about this."

"Well, hop on! Express ride to Pikachu Forest! Haha!" laughed the dragon. "And hey, little Pichu! The name's Ryuku the Dragonite! I'm part of Rescue Team Comet!" Hoshika got onto Ryuku.

"You coming along?" asked Harashi to the Pichu.

Starkipraggy
01-07-2007, 10:35 AM
"Oh yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!" Raito screamed and jump for joy, doing at least 5 laps around the Dragonite per second for 5 seconds before hopping on and doing a victory pose before sitting in tight. "YAY I'M ACCEPTED INTO A RESCUE TEAM!"

All his effort had paid off. He was going to write to his parents about this. But, from now on, he would use even more effort to become a great help to the rescue team so that he could help more people out there.

His mind went blank as it focused on him doing triple backflips, but he wasn't physically doing it, because the Dragonite might take off any time.

Hoshika
01-07-2007, 09:34 PM
OOC: O_o
I think you left out part of the story, but whatever. =P
-----
"Oh yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!" yelled the Pichu. "YAY! I'm accepted into a rescue team!" He started jumping for joy, then hopped onto Ryuku.

"Kryuuu!" called Hoshika, and they took off.

"Hang on tight!" said Ryuku. They swooped high down near the river below the Pelliper Post Office, and she spiraled, splashing water on Hoshika, Harashi, and the Pichu. She flew high into the air, glided for a bit, then as the forest near Silent Chasm approached, she took a steep dive into the hills, where Pikachu Forest was located. Ryuku called out,"Hiyaaaa!" and dove deeper, into the trees.

A rustling noise was heard, and Ryuku flipped onto her feet, flapping her wings forward to reduce speed. They got off her back and waited. Where are they... Hoshika thought.

"HOSHIKAAAAAA!!!" yelled a boy's voice. A Mudkip appeared from behind a tree. "You're baack! We were waiting here for two days and waiting and waiting and then we got bored so then we ate Chestnuts from Uproar Forest and then we came back and then we heard Ryuku's signal... for Kaminari! So then... erm... uh..." Nami's voice trailed off.

"Something's wrong with Kaminari," said a slightly worried girl's voice. Chiki jogged over to Hoshika. "He says he's dizzy, and he can't think straight. We're worried he might lose his mind like... Rakurai..." There was a rustling noise, and something dashed out of the treetops, and landed near the gang.

"Hmm. Another Pikachu," said the voice of the figure. "But, wait! That symbol on her bandana! Can it be? They weren't lying? Oh, cool! Time to go check it out!"

A yellow, furry dart dashed out of the brush- another Pichu. "HEY! Chiki! Nami! What's going on? Who's--"

Upon further inspection, the Pichu recognized who the Pikachu was. "Hoshika...? Is that really you? Do you remember me?"

Hoshika looked at the Pichu's left ear, and saw the Team Comet bandana tied around it. "Kaminari!" she yelled, and they hugged each other.

"It's been about a year! And we have a new recruit?" asked Kaminari. He looked over at the other Pichu, and pointed at him. "Is that him?"

"Yes," said Hoshika. "OH- that's right! We were too busy to get your name! What was it?"

Alex the Charmander
01-08-2007, 02:43 AM
OOC- I love evolution, and cfharizard, so that will be my outcome.

Slowly Pyro took another step. Then he took out his warp call whistle and blew on it. Charmander and torchic were there and he said to them “this is your chance charmander, torchic, go into the evolution cave and come out stronger, that’s how things work. Charmander, can you try first?”

Charmander said yes and walked into the evolution cave before the pikachu could spot him and stayed in for a little while. Pyro was starting to get worried when charmander –or shall we call him charmeleon now- emerged from the depths. Pyro stared. “What level are you again?” asked Pyro, charmeleon thought for a minute, then recalled, “around 45” as Pyro had thought. He asked charmander to go down again and see what happened. Charmander obeyed. Out came the fully grown Charizard. Pyro stared for a moment, muttered with torchic, and then waited as torchic went down twice too. She too came out evolved to the third degree. He stared in amazement. Blazekien and Charizard sat down and urged him on. So Pyro unwillingly stepped into the gloomy vortex of swirling darkness.

Blue-
01-08-2007, 11:58 PM
OOC- I love evolution, and cfharizard, so that will be my outcome.

Slowly Pyro took another step. Then he took out his warp call whistle and blew on it. Charmander and torchic were there and he said to them “this is your chance charmander, torchic, go into the evolution cave and come out stronger, that’s how things work. Charmander, can you try first?”

Charmander said yes and walked into the evolution cave before the pikachu could spot him and stayed in for a little while. Pyro was starting to get worried when charmander –or shall we call him charmeleon now- emerged from the depths. Pyro stared. “What level are you again?” asked Pyro, charmeleon thought for a minute, then recalled, “around 45” as Pyro had thought. He asked charmander to go down again and see what happened. Charmander obeyed. Out came the fully grown Charizard. Pyro stared for a moment, muttered with torchic, and then waited as torchic went down twice too. She too came out evolved to the third degree. He stared in amazement. Blazekien and Charizard sat down and urged him on. So Pyro unwillingly stepped into the gloomy vortex of swirling darkness.
OOC: It's not that easy. I don't want anyone, even sub characters, to evolve this early in the role play. Please edit your post.

Hoshika
01-09-2007, 12:03 AM
OOC: It's not that easy. I don't want anyone, even sub characters, to evolve this early in the role play. Please edit your post.

OOC: How do they evolve instantly, twice, anyway? Even that is a feat I haven't accomplished.

And I'm waiting for Starkipraggy to come back and respond. >_> (Sorry for putting this in the RP.)

Alex the Charmander
01-10-2007, 03:44 AM
OOC~ I can't evolve though. My charachter is only level 17. and my team member leave eventually. so please...

Starkipraggy
01-10-2007, 12:09 PM
OoC: Sorry for being away...Was busy. X_X And I'm assuming Chiki is a Pichu...Please correct me, Hoshika.

Raito didn't notice when the Dragonite took off and began flying until water splashed onto his face and he realised with a start that they were skimming the water surface, but suddenly they were up and away, and the Dragonite glided until they could see a forest, at which they plunged downwards for landing.

"Hiya!" The Dragonite said as she plunged deeper into the trees.

They landed, and had just disembarked when things happened very, very quickly.

"HOSHIKA!" A Mudkip appeared from behind a tree and yelled. "You're baack! We were waiting here for two days and waiting and waiting and then we got bored so then we ate Chestnuts from Uproar Forest and then we came back and then we heard Ryuku's signal... for Kaminari! So then... erm... uh..."

"Something's wrong with Kaminari," said another Torchic which appeared with the Mudkip. "He says he's dizzy, and he can't think straight. We're worried he might lose his mind like... Rakurai..." There was a rustling noise, and something dashed out of the treetops, and landed near the gang.

"Hmm. Another Pikachu," a voice said. "But, wait! That symbol on her bandana! Can it be? They weren't lying? Oh, cool! Time to go check it out!"

Out of the bushes popped another Pichu. "HEY! Chiki! Nami! What's going on? Who's--"

He seemed to suddenly realise who the Pikachu was, as he said, "Hoshika...? Is that really you? Do you remember me?"

The Pikachu Team Leader looked at the Pichu. And then she yelled, "Kaminari!" and both Pokemon hugged each other.

They drew out of their embrace, and the Pichu remarked, "It's been about a year! And we have a new recruit?" He looked over at Raito, and pointed at him. "Is that him?"

"Yes," said the Pikachu. "OH- that's right! We were too busy to get your name! What was it?"

Suddenly being drawn back into reality from looking at the events passively, Raito jumped. "Um...I'm Raito." The Pichu twitched. Despite everything, this felt like a test, as if they were afraid something might happen.

Then again, he decided that whatever the trial, he would brave it. He had chosen to join the team, and he would bear the consequences.

Hoshika
01-10-2007, 08:19 PM
OoC: Sorry for being away...Was busy. X_X And I'm assuming Chiki is a Pichu...Please correct me, Hoshika.

OOC: Chiki is a Torchic. Please edit that in. >_>
-----

"Um...I'm Raito," answered the Pichu. Raito twitched a little.

"Okay then! Now that we know you better, let's see about your power!" said Kaminari.

"Here's your tasks: 1. Find a Sitrus Berry and pick it. It's in one of these trees here. 2. Once I bring out my wooden target board, fire any atacks you can do at it. And finally, 3. you must test your skills on me," requested Kaminari. "But it's all just to see if you can go with us on certain missions. We don't want you fainting out there!"

"Oh, and if you find an Apple, can you bring it to me? I'm starving!" said Nami.

"Namiii...," groaned Chiki.

"Okay, guys. Kaminari, you just follow Raito here and see if he can complete everything. Nami, follow Kaminari, and don't be a dork.... Chiki, you can come with me to visit... Kairo. Heh," ordered Hoshika. A few sparks leapt off of her. "Anyway, good luck, Raito!" Hoshika leapt deeper into the forest, closer to the Pikachu settlement. Chiki followed Hoshika closely, running- and occasionally hopping- behind her.

Kaminari started to bound eastward, towards the lake. Nami looked at Raito. "Oi, Raito, you do want to show us your skill, right? Or do you not want to now?" he asked.

Kaminari never tested newcomers before, Hoshika thought. But maybe just for his safety. Or the remanants of Rakurai's battle still linger in the air of Pikachu forest...
-----
OOC: Starkipraggy, you can bunny(control) Nami and Kaminari for now, since I'm heading off in a different direction. Just keep their personalities right! =D

Blue-
01-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Once Midori started moving slowly down the crumbling steps, Opal followed, slithering in the shadows. The cave curved as the two went farther down, and Opal started to panic. What if Hoshika was right, and I am going to turn into a horrible beast!? Opal shuddered at the thought. I hope not.

Suddenly inscriptions appeared on the walls. The ancient drawings showed epic battles between Pokemon and Spear Throwers. (Humans, as they don't live on the island, Pokemon don't know about them.) Sometimes the inscriptions showed Pokemon going on heroic quests, like the rescue teams.

Suddenly there was a huge wail from farther down the cave. Opal's head shot up and she let out a small gasp of fright. Hoping that Midori hadn't heard, she slunk back into the shadows, deathly pale. I hope no one down there is hurt! But I can't let Midori see me. It will ruin my plan!

OOC: I finally posted!

Kaze
01-10-2007, 11:36 PM
ooc// My post will be horrible as I haven't posted in a while, and I have too much to catch up on... Oh, well. ><

ic// Takara sat up straight, twitching her ears as she waited for the Pikachu's explanation. She had often stared at her own reflection after she evolved, and although what she saw was scruffy, it was far from a large beast. She allowed a tiny smirk to creep across her lips before she turned her head to face Hoshika. As the other female explained, the Ninetales's fierce red eyes softened.

That event shouldn't change her view on evolution itself, she decided grimly, no matter how terrible she's making it out to be. She closed her eyes, remembering Zeiyn the Absol of being very ambitious himself. He didn't fight for power, though... He just let respect come to him. She frowned at her own memory and was about to speak up and apologize to Hoshika. However, her attention was turned to a smaller electric mouse.

What's going on here? wondered Takara, cocking an eyebrow. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the Pichu blurted that it wanted to be a part of a Rescue Team. The Ninetales stood up abruptly, swishing her seven tails along the grass. Her head tipped to one side, and then, resignedly, she walked toward them. She stopped short as a large Dragonite swooped out of the sky with a couple of other Pokemon on its back. She narrowed her eyes and hopped backward.

The group didn't seem to cause that much trouble, so the Pichu leapt on with the Pikachu, and they flew off. "Okay," muttered the kitsune darkly. She cocked her ears forward at a sound coming from within the cave. She hurled a glare at the Ground- and Water-type fish. "What's going on?" she demanded in a hiss.

The Whiscash seemed content with answering everyone's questions, and he swam in a tight circle. "I do not know, young one. The Treecko and Dratini will come out on their own." He blinked and smiled happily to himself, but he had to dive out of the way as Takara spat out flames at the water. Her fur bristled -- making herself appear larger as her tails rose up and quivered -- and her eyes flashed angrily.

Her tone was controlled even if her appearance was not. "There aren't any freaking Rescue Teams that are going to help out. Whether they're recruiting new members or anything else... I don't care. They have to do something." She stalked away from the pool and leapt into the tall green grasses as they swayed around her. "I'm leaving," she continued abruptly. "Perhaps some team will turn up." She had considered speaking to Hoshika about it, but she had flown off, and Takara had no idea where they were headed.

Takara ran, leaping past the tall trees that lined the tunnel. Their branches swayed in a mighty gust of wind that almost blew the Ninetales away. The fox gritted her teeth determinedly and pressed on. She knew that it was not much farther south before she came to the Pokemon Square. After only a couple of minutes, however, Takara stopped and sat down. The wind blasted into her face, bringing tears to her eyes. She lifted her head and growled to herself as the wind continued to tug at her ruffled sienna fur. Closing her eyes and shivering, she stepped into the surrounding forest and curled up against a tree root, swinging her tails around to blanket her body. Burying her face into her fur, she willed herself to fall asleep and willed for this day to end...

ooc// Yeah, anyone can come and find Takara... I don't have anything to do with her...

Starkipraggy
01-11-2007, 10:05 AM
"Okay then! Now that we know you better, let's see about your power!" The Pichu said. "Here's your tasks: 1. Find a Sitrus Berry and pick it. It's in one of these trees here. 2. Once I bring out my wooden target board, fire any atacks you can do at it. And finally, 3. you must test your skills on me. But it's all just to see if you can go with us on certain missions. We don't want you fainting out there!"

"Oh, and if you find an Apple, can you bring it to me? I'm starving!" The Mudkip said.

"Namiii..." The Torchic groaned.

"Okay, guys. Kaminari, you just follow Raito here and see if he can complete everything. Nami, follow Kaminari, and don't be a dork.... Chiki, you can come with me to visit... Kairo. Heh," ordered the Leader as a few sparks leapt off of her. "Anyway, good luck, Raito!"

"Yes ma'am!" Raito snapped to a salute as the Pikachu left together with the Torchic.

The other Pichu started to bound towards the lake. Raito stood there, unsure of hwo he was going to accomplish his tasks.

"Oi, Raito, you do want to show us your skill, right? Or do you not want to now?" The Mudkip called Nami asked.

"Of course I do! And I will!" With that, the Pichu leapt into the trees, and with one swipe of the tail, evicted several berries from their perches.

"Nope. Those aren't Sitrus berries," Nami remarked. "Try and get an Apple soon...I'm really hungry."

Raito looked carefully up into the leaves. There had to be one somewhere...

He spotted red among the green and swung at it.

Out dropped an apple.

"Apple!" Nami yelled. He ran up to it and began eating. "Thanks, Raito!"

He wasn't listening. There it was, yellow amongst the leaves. He couldn't see it before because of the apple, but with that gone, he could finally see.

The berry.

He took it down with a swipe, and as soon as he hit the ground, he motored after the other Pichu, saying, "I got it! I got it!"

[OoC: I think I should leave the grading to you, Hoshika.]

Hoshika
01-11-2007, 10:07 PM
OOC: Two entries due to Starkipraggy's request.
-----
Kaminari watched Raito along the side as he looked for the Sitrus Berry. He stared at the rustling leaves, shaken by Raito. He heard a slash, and tons of different colored berries fell from the tree. Not a single one was yellow. Another slash occured, and a big, red fruit fell down. "Apple!" Nami yelled. Nami took the Apple and ate it. "Thanks, Raito!" Raito appeared to pay no attention.

There was the sound of a cutting, and a yellow, spotty, pear-shaped berry came down. A Sitrus Berry, thought Kaminari. Raito picked it up and ran to Kaminari.

"I got it! I got it!" he yelled. Kaminari looked at the berry.

"Yep, you got it!" said Kaminari. "My target board is with the Pikachu in the center of the forest. Since Chiki and Hoshika are already going there, we might as well take a break. You can eat the berry now, hehe."

Nami sighed. "You know, the kid ain't half bad," he complimented. "He can get us food!"

"Nami, he's not a servant!" yelled Kaminari. Nobody is a servant, he thought.

He thought back to when Rakurai was still part of the Rescue Team, as a Pikachu. "What's the point of rescue teams? This stinks. There should be one leader- but no teammates! No fellow rescuers! Just one Pokémon ruling, and all the rest serving them." he proclaimed.

"That's why they call it a Rescue TEAM! So people can work together in a group and help others! No servants, no slaves, no rulers, NOTHING! If you want to go into some weird monarchy and take over all of us, you might as well start by quitting! Hmph!" yelled Kaminari. Sparks charged and jumped off his body; clouds started rolling in.

"Kaminari, we shouldn't fight over this," said Hoshika, calmly. "We should be working on how to save people, together. Rakurai will probably get it sooner or later."

"NO! He'll never get it! Can't you see? If we leave him in the team, he's going to DESTROY Team Comet! Is this what you do? Try to see if they will adjust?! It's been a month, and he's not stopped arguing!" yelled Kaminari.

"I'll think it over," said Hoshika. "But just because you said it." You're like a brother to me, she thought as she walked away. It started to rain.

"You a pathetic suck-up, tiny Pichu," taunted Rakurai. He walked away with Hoshika back to the rescue team base. Kaminari just stood there in the rain, watching them go.

"Umph," groaned Kaminari. "Anyway, do you want to go to the Pikachu, Raito? They're really nice, and maybe you could learn a thing or two from them. Besides, we should catch up with Hoshika, in case something bad happens."

"And Chiki," Nami reminded. Kaminari grabbed his head in slight pain. Ow, he thought. What was that?

Hoshika and Chiki walked towards the core of the forest, where the Pikachu lived. All was quiet; not even the wind blew.

"Aaaaa...," yelled a faraway voice.

"Did you hear that?" asked Hoshika.

"Yeah," answered Chiki. "Who is that?"

A yellow blur started coming closer. "Hoshika...!" it yelled. "It's Kairo...!"

"Hey! Kairo! Why'd you come here?" Hoshika called out.

"Something terrible!" he responded. "All of us Sages, we see something real bad coming! And by real bad, I mean..." his voice trailed off. Thunder rolled, but the sky was only partly cloudy.

"Oh no...," he sighed. "The air is charged with electricity. Everything that absorbs electricity is getting charged! That includes Pokémon, so be careful not to get sick. In the meantime, come with me and hide in the Grand Tree; they don't conduct electricity." Hoshika and Chiki obeyed and dashed off with him, but Hoshika started to feel a little faint.

"Unghh...," groaned Hoshika. "The static is getting to my head...."

"If you get overcharged, you get headaches, fevers, irritable behavior, and finally, fainting. Some do not awake from serious overcharging," said Kairo.

"Gee, thanks for being positive!" yelled Hoshika. She knelt over in pain. I hope I can make it without passing out, Hoshika thought.

Leaf Green
01-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Wy happily munched on the apple that he had found in his small house. It wasn't a very big meal, but definitely enough to fill him up for the time being. Wy kept eating it until all that remained was the core and seeds, and threw the rest away. Wy licked his lips, and stranded outside of his hut for a breath of air. As he sniffed the air, and enjoyed the warm, sunny sky and soft breeze, his thoughts shifted.

What about his rescue team and the other pokemon stranded on the side of the mountain because of the storm? Wy decided it was time to stop slacking off. So first things first, he would head down the path to the cliff face of the mountain to give a helping hand.

The rocks were slippery. The air around the area was cold, misty and wet. Wy couldn't even see Pokemon Square down below in the distance. While the rest of the world was enjoying a warm, summer day, here it felt like a cold, late winter night. He shivered and chattered. A small pidgey was crying out somewhere to the left of Wy. The wynaut qickly ran over, to help the poor bird out. He helped get it up on it's feet, and mended to it's wing by wrapping it in leaves.

"Thank you," the pidgey squealed, and bounded off into the mist.

Wy continued to help pokemon for a few minutes. Some asked if he was on a rescue team.

Wy just replied, "Yes, but they're not here."

That reminded him, he needed to find his rescue team and get with them, just in case. They may be training or getting ready for a mission, although he haden't gotten any calls yet. Wy didn't know were they where, but he had a few guesses, and the first place to check was Pokemon Square.

Hoshika
01-13-2007, 12:04 AM
OOC: Hoshika = frequent poster. And I won't do Kaminari for now. Me tired.
-----
Hoshika fell to the ground, grasping her ears in pain. "Agghhhh!" she screamed.

"HOSHIKA! Are you alright?!" asked Chiki, worry in her eyes.

"Can't move... too much pain... aghhh...," Hoshika whispered. "Please... let me make it...." Her cheeks buzzed with electricity.

"You're gonna make it! Chiki, we have to move faster!" commanded Kairo. "We have to get to the rest of the Pikachu to heal her!"

"H-help...," muttered Hoshika. "N-need more speed...!"

"Hoshika, no," warned Chiki. "You'll drain your power like that, and with this ailment on you, you'd end up in a fatal condition!"

"D-don't care," argued Hoshika. "Ugh...!" Her cheeks glowed a bright red, her fur buzzed with static, and she closed her eyes and slumped to the ground.

"Hoshika!!" yelled Kairo. "C'mon, you'll be okay! Get up!!"

She hissed with electricity. Hoshika opened her eyes, now gleaming with a bright red glow. She gained an angry expression, and said, "Nobody dares to command me. I shall follow my and only my directions. So if you wish to order me, you shall be tied to a stampeding Camerupt's back and be burned."

She blinked, and her eyes went back to normal. "Ayeeee," she sighed. "What happ-- AGH!!" She went through the same symptoms, but this time, her eyes glowed a bright blue. "Listen to me now. Hoshika is getting sicker by the minute. She only has a little time before she faints, and awakening her after that will be almost impossible. Hoshika is destined to join the first Rescue Team of this era, to save us from the disasters to come."

"But what are these disasters? And what's wrong with you, Hoshika?" asked Chiki.

"Do not worry about me calling, er, myself Hoshika." said whatever was Hoshika. "Get her to the Pikachu. You will know the rest later. She can only stay in our world after fainting for twelve hours, so I think that will be enough time for you to cure her."

"You mean she's gonna DIE!?" screamed Chiki.

"Oh, no!" laughed the blue-eyed Pikachu. "I mean she will go back to the humans, as she was before she came here at all."

"How will we know what to do?" asked Kairo.

"I just told you! Ugh...," groaned the Pikachu. "Anyway, here's a little tip. She's just like an overcharged battery. All you have to do is use her power!

"And I can especially trust you to help Hoshika," said the Pikachu, pointing at Kairo. "I know what's wrong with you."

"OKAYYY, now that's going to far... aye. Anyway, we'll take care of, er, you? Uh... whatever. We'll cure Hoshika." promised Kairo. "And don't mention that... thing!" he whispered to the Pikachu. Hoshika laughed, and the blue aura faded away from her eyes.

"Mmm. Sorry, I think I zoned out for a second," said Hoshika. She looked up into the trees.

"Let's go," commanded Kairo. They walked farther, pausing for every electrical overcharge Hoshika had. Finally, after a long hike through the forest, they reached the edge of the Pikachu's settlement. The air crackled with excessive volts, and suddenly...

"AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Hoshika, as she fell onto the ground. More sparks blew around the air. Hoshika glowed a bright, golden yellow, still filled with static. The light burst into a giant, flamelike aura, and a giant bolt of lightning emitted from the suffering Pikachu. Many more bolts were released, rocketing towards the sky, until a few of them hit a giant electrified cloud.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT*

The cloud turned a very dark gray, along with the surrounding clouds. Soon, the sky was filled with dark, lightning-filled clouds. Rain droplets started to fall from the sky, but it wasn't an ordinary thunderstorm...

One of the droplets hit Kairo, and shocked him. "Ow!" he yelped. "The water droplets carried the electricity!" Many more cries were heard in the Pikachu's village, and many yellow things started to dash to the trees, down into little caverns they dug as homes.

"Argh...," sighed Hoshika, as she struggled to get up.

Thump.

She dropped onto the soggy forest floor. "Hoshika! NO!" yelled Kairo. Chiki started to become faint as well from the rain.

"I'll guard you with my heart," he whispered to Hoshika, as he icked her up in his arms. "Chiki, we have to find the Pikachu Sages!"

"Aye aye!" she saluted with enthusiasm, despite the pain. "Get into the Grand Tree!" They ran towards the giant tree in the middle of the forest. The electrified rain started to become less harmful, and by the time they got to the tree, the static was gone.

Chiki looked inside, and saw an old Pikachu sitting in the tree. It turned and stared in shock. Kairo and Chiki ran inside, carrying the fainted Pikachu.

"Please heal Hoshika, Master... ugh...," said Kairo, his energy lessening. Soon, he fell to the floor. Chiki followed after him. "Oww... we all just have to rest. Much more powerful diasters are coming, and it isn't just more tsunamis."

Starkipraggy
01-13-2007, 03:16 AM
The other Pichu looked at the berry and said, "Yep, you got it! My target board is with the Pikachu in the center of the forest. Since Chiki and Hoshika are already going there, we might as well take a break. You can eat the berry now, hehe."

"Okay," Raito said and devoured the fruit whole and spat out the inedible parts. It was his bad habit, and his parents always scolded him for that.

Nami sighed. "You know, the kid ain't half bad," he complimented. "He can get us food!"

"Nami, he's not a servant!" yelled the other Pichu.

For a few moments after that he was deep in thought. Suddenly he groaned "Umph," and said, "Anyway, do you want to go to the Pikachu, Raito? They're really nice, and maybe you could learn a thing or two from them. Besides, we should catch up with Hoshika, in case something bad happens."

"And Chiki," Nami reminded.

As soon as the other Pichu had finished his sentence, Raito had already ran off to the center of the forest.

"Hey, wait up!" Nami said as he and the other Pichu ran after him.

[OoC: I ignored the thunderstorm on purpose. I have my reasons.]

Hoshika
01-13-2007, 11:38 PM
OOC: Too many inactive people... *shudders*
-----
Hoshika opened her eyes to a world of bending colors and lights. Where am I? she thought.

"Where am I?" said a voice that sounded like Hoshika. That was weird. Is that me talking? she asked herself in her mind. "That was weird. Is that me talking?" the voice said again.

Cool! she thought. Telepathy! But how?

A blurry, rainbowish creature about the size of Hoshika floated to her.

Go away now? No! Can you play more? More more more! it begged.

I'm kind of tired. My energy's depleted a lot from fainting back where I was before... now where am I now? Can you help? Hoshika asked.

Help? Help what? I do not know anything of this 'helping' thing you speak of. But want me to help you get up at least? questioned the creature.

I can get up on my own, responded Hoshika. She got up, but something went wrong. She started falling, and falling, and falling...

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" she screamed. Just as she was about to sink through the last level of bright blurriness, the creature caught her.

On second thought, sitting is good. Maybe fun! Yeah! Can we have fun? rambled the creature. If you can't walk, I can make you fly! Like me! The creature changed from pink to blue, and Hoshika floated up in the air.

Whoaa... thought Hoshika.

See? See? Fun fun fun! Try and fly! said the thing, as it turned back to pink.

Can I get back to the real world by flying? asked Hoshika.

This is the real world! Look! That's a tree! And over there is a big tree! exclaimed the creature, naively.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?" yelled Hoshika.

Alex the Charmander
01-15-2007, 10:28 PM
OOC: this is dying, nd am I excused for the early evolutions?

Hoshika
01-15-2007, 10:51 PM
OOC: this is dying, nd am I excused for the early evolutions?

OOC: Probably not. Snowball already told you to change your post.

Starkipraggy
01-18-2007, 09:54 AM
It took a while, but they finally reached the center of the forest.

It had been a strange trip. For Nami and Kaminari, the trip had been tough, with electricity conducting raindrops falling on them and damaging them, but Raito had been unaffected, rushing forward with realtive ease.

There was a giant tree there with a hole in it. Upon Kaminari's instuctions, they entered.

The sight that met them shocked the trio, Raito the least.

As the little Pichu stood there stock still, the other Pichu and Nami ran forth and bent beside Hoshika, their leader.

As if in a dream, he heard Kaminari question, "What happened?" It was only then that he noticed Chiki and another, older Pikachu.

Raito got out of his stupor and took a small step forward. "What...What is going on? Why is Hoshika lying there?"

Hoshika
01-18-2007, 10:38 PM
As Chiki woke up, she saw Kairo, sitting by Hoshika. He looked at Hoshika, saddening with every minute. "Is... is she okay?" Chiki nervously asked. There was no response. "Is Hoshika okay?!" she said, louder. Still no response from Kairo. He just lowered his head and cried a little.

"She hasn't woken up yet... and I don't know what to do," he sobbed. "Everything I've tried- berries, spiritual stuff, even Thundershocking her- nothing. I'm very worried about her, we all don't want her to leave us."

"You worry about her more than me," sighed Chiki. "Anything I can do to help you cure her, just let me know. There's just gotta be a cure."

"But I don't understand," he said. "I know she can't swallow any remedies, and no spirit might help now. Maybe we have to find some attack to wake her."

"Lemme try a weak one," insisted Chiki. She ruffled her feathers. "Ember!" She launched one small flame at Hoshika, but all she did was singe her tail a bit.

"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO BURN HER!" yelled Kairo. "Just go get a Rawst Berry for now. I'm sorry for yelling."

"It's okay," said Chiki. "You just want to do the best for who you love. (Hehehe.)"

"Just go," he replied, abruptly. Chiki ran off, giggling. Just then, he noticed Nami and Kaminari sitting there. "Oh, hey guys." They didn't say anything.

"W-what happened...." Kaminari started to cry.

Raito was standing still, farther away from the gang. "What... what's going on? Why is Hoshika lying there?"

"She fainted in the storm... she just couldn't hold all that electricity. Now, I think that there's barely any energy left in her... maybe even barely any life," whispered Kairo. "Wait! I have an idea! Kaminari, get that other Pichu. We can use our power to revive her! It didn't work before because I did it too weakly, but with you two, we can zap her back to life!"

"Firstly, his name is Raito," said Kaminari. "Second, we Pichu have less power. Even though I know Thunderbolt and may be just as powerful as you, Kairo, we still might not have enough energy." As Kaminari spoke, Nami was spraying Hoshika's face with water.

"Hey, stop that!!" ordered Kairo.

"I was spraying her cheeks. Water conducts electricity," Nami told them.

"Oh yeah," Kairo said under his breath. "We need as much energy as possible. Nami, stand outside. This might get dangerous." Nami backed up outside, and turned behind a rock.

"You can help, right?" Kaminari asked Raito.

Starkipraggy
01-20-2007, 07:52 AM
(OoC: Raito has far too much energy in him. That's why he's special. And if he goes mad he starts burning his store of energy.)

"I sure can!" Raito was willing to do anything, anything to revive the team leader and thus let him join the rescue team. Even so, Raito felt that he had to help, simply because he could help them out a lot.

Concentrating, he drew some electricity out of his system.

This should be enough, he thought.