PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel Disscusion

Blue-
12-19-2006, 02:22 AM
Talk your hearts out about characters and plot ideas! Ask questions, answer questions. Disscuss how far you are in the actual video game! It's all here!:biggrin:

Blue Sea
12-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Hm, should I just start Rowley off in Pokémon Square, since he was headed there anyway, and there doesn't seem to be anyone he could meet on the way...?

Actually, he might end up in need of a rescue, knowing him, but I don't know if that would get in the way of the plot or not. :oops:

Anyways, in my game...I have beaten it, but I haven't done too much after that...Well, I got Smeargle and Kyogre, but I think that's it really.. I need to level up more! :o

Kaze
12-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Hm, should I just start Rowley off in Pokémon Square, since he was headed there anyway, and there doesn't seem to be anyone he could meet on the way...?

Actually, he might end up in need of a rescue, knowing him, but I don't know if that would get in the way of the plot or not. :oops:

Anyways, in my game...I have beaten it, but I haven't done too much after that...Well, I got Smeargle and Kyogre, but I think that's it really.. I need to level up more! :o

Takara could meet up with him. She's going to be in Pokemon Square, and Rowley could also be there... Or something. XP She might try to eat him, though. oo;

Anorexic Snorlax
12-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Um...I've posted in the RP, just to let everbody know.

Blue-
12-19-2006, 08:16 PM
I know, I'm just lazy. xD

Kaze
12-20-2006, 01:16 AM
I've also posted. It's a long one. xX I found a little bit more creativity posting. My character's in the same area as Rowley, Blue Sea. ^^

Blue-
12-21-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm an Eevee named Sai, (from Search of Nature) in PMD. I'm only at Mt. Thunder and I'm already getting bored of it! ~:D

Hoshika
12-21-2006, 12:50 AM
=P Why am I always late for stuff? X_x

I'm a human-reincarnated Pikachu named Hoshika. I sorta got carried away and brought in some other charas of mine, sorry. :oops:

Anyway, aren't there gonna be rescue teams? Maybe there could be alliances. OR a billboard. XP

Kaze
12-21-2006, 12:53 AM
=P Why am I always late for stuff? X_x

I'm a human-reincarnated Pikachu named Hoshika. I sorta got carried away and brought in some other charas of mine, sorry. :oops:

Anyway, aren't there gonna be rescue teams? Maybe there could be alliances. OR a billboard. XP

Some people are already saying that they're part of this large Rescue Team, while others (like Takara) are just trying to find out what's happening...

Rowley obviously almost got swallowed by Whiscash. oO

Hoshika
12-21-2006, 01:27 AM
Some people are already saying that they're part of this large Rescue Team, while others (like Takara) are just trying to find out what's happening...

Rowley obviously almost got swallowed by Whiscash. oO

Whishcash is a CARNIVORE!? o.o

Waah. Overdose of I-beat-PMD-already-so-I'm-following-sequel-version.

Blue-
12-21-2006, 01:27 AM
I meant on my game, not in the RP. If that confused you. oO

Hoshika
12-21-2006, 01:34 AM
I meant on my game, not in the RP. If that confused you. oO

[I R VERI CONFUZD]

We can't use our entire rescue team, can we? X_x

[/I R VERI CONFUZD]

So how'd you get almost swallowed by a Whishcash? O_o

Blue-
12-21-2006, 01:35 AM
You can? Oo I'll probably post tomorrow. As you may know, I'm lazy. ;D

Blue Sea
12-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Whishcash is a CARNIVORE!? o.o

Um, actually yes, according to its Pokédex entry...But in this case it was an accident.

So how'd you get almost swallowed by a Whishcash? O_o

It happened in the RP, not the game ^^;; It was my character btw.

I hope that clears some stuff up..

Kaze
12-21-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah... oO Sorry for confusing you, Hoshika.

So... Rowley and Takara are practically in Pokemon Square... Hmm. How's everyone going to get together? Knowing Takara, she'll probably throw an angry fit before she gains the sense to solve it herself. ><

Blue-
12-21-2006, 05:34 PM
My character will probably just fly there. Sorry guys! I'm really busy, so I can't post right now! >.<

Hoshika
12-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Darn it! Where is everyone now? We really need to put in more stuff, or something. But since the holidays are coming, meh. =P

Blue-
12-23-2006, 12:05 AM
I went skiing today. I'll try to post soon, I'm just soooooo busy. ><

Hoshika, most Pokemon are at a pond near Pokemon Square. ^^

Hoshika
12-23-2006, 12:16 AM
I went skiing today. I'll try to post soon, I'm just soooooo busy. ><

Hoshika, most Pokemon are at a pond near Pokemon Square. ^^

Well, I got blown away by a random tornado. O.o

Off-topic: *Mosquito whizzes by* GIMME BACK MY BLOOD!!!

Blue Sea
12-23-2006, 02:15 PM
I'll try to post sometime soon. I am going home today so things might be hectic though... :/

Hoshika
12-24-2006, 12:48 AM
I hope PMDtS won't die...

Kaze
12-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Igg... I need Blue Sea to post before I do. Anyway, I was only able to get on here for a little while... I haven't had the internet since Thursday. xx I'll be able to get on later tonight.

Merry Christmas!

Blue-
12-26-2006, 05:16 AM
Igg... I need Blue Sea to post before I do. Anyway, I was only able to get on here for a little while... I haven't had the internet since Thursday. xx I'll be able to get on later tonight.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! I won't be able to post because of obvious reasons, and, it's 10:00!

Ryouseiken
12-28-2006, 02:57 AM
Its not too late to join is it? Or do I have to do some big sign-up thing just so i can join? XD Just curiouso.

Blue-
12-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Its not too late to join is it? Or do I have to do some big sign-up thing just so i can join? XD Just curiouso.
Of course it's not! Just post a regular sign- up, and you can get in. (But I have to accept you first.)

Ryouseiken
12-28-2006, 03:07 AM
Eh-heh. a bit slow here, what is a 'regular sign-up' XD.

Blue-
12-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Eh-heh. a bit slow here, what is a 'regular sign-up' XD.
o.O I stare in horror.

Just kidding! Just read whats recomended in the sign- up thread for what you should include. PM me for more detail.

Blue Sea
12-28-2006, 01:19 PM
There! Posted! So sorry about the wait!! :dazed: It won't happen again! Rawr.

Blue-
12-28-2006, 04:15 PM
There! Posted! So sorry about the wait!! :dazed: It won't happen again! Rawr.
It took me forever to post. Don't worry about it. ^^

Ryouseiken
12-28-2006, 09:25 PM
o.O I stare in horror.

Just kidding! Just read whats recomended in the sign- up thread for what you should include. PM me for more detail.

Didn't see the Sign-Up thread at first, sorry! :oops: Told ya I was dense.

Poor Midori, being ignored first thing in the RP. lol.

Blue-
12-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Didn't see the Sign-Up thread at first, sorry! :oops: Told ya I was dense.

Poor Midori, being ignored first thing in the RP. lol.
I'll post soon. Snorlax keeps PMing me. (Not that thats a bad thing.)

Starkipraggy
12-30-2006, 08:38 AM
I'll be coming to join the party then.

Blue-
12-31-2006, 09:45 PM
I'll be coming to join the party then.
I posted! Finally. Anyways...

Ryouseiken
01-01-2007, 01:16 AM
XD This is going fine so far, the RP that is.

Blue-
01-01-2007, 01:37 AM
XD This is going fine so far, the RP that is.
Yep, several people have joined, over time, so we should have an adequate roleplay. ^^

EDIT: I have four more posts than you! Anyway...

Hoshika
01-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Eep. *gasp* I made it to town!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Now I fell down a hole. Loololololololol not.

What happened to everybody? No more posties! ._.

Blue Sea
01-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Figures everyone would post while I'm busy. XD I'll be posting shortly, once I figure out how Rowley would react to all this.. I'm afraid his poor little rodent mind is probably spinning right now...

Hoshika
01-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Rowley: Lawl, my brain is like a merry-go-round! Wheeee--urrppp--eeeee!
-----
Sorry, I just had to do it. But I WILL NOT go in that cave to evolve! At least, I just won't evolve. And all of you are going down at once... O_O

Blue Sea
01-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Hehe ^^;

Actually, I think so far the only one who went down was Midori. I don't want Rowley to evolve either, but I am curious about "who" might be in there...

Blue-
01-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Hehe ^^;

Actually, I think so far the only one who went down was Midori. I don't want Rowley to evolve either, but I am curious about "who" might be in there...
Please don't evolve in the cave. It would just be weird if you did so early in the roleplay.

evil pikachu
01-02-2007, 07:03 AM
Please don't evolve in the cave. It would just be weird if you did so early in the roleplay.

pokemon who can't evolve! anyway, lucy could have someone meet her? she's probably awfully bored. sitting in a little house in...

anyway, could someone meet her since she's at pokemon square. I'm going to post in the RP now.

Hoshika
01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I stopped Midori. XD

I feel like some sort of child saver, saving Pokémon from evolving, scaring themselves, and running into walls!

Kaze
01-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Hoshika, you did some major bunnying in your post...

You're a good roleplayer, but try keeping your control to your own characters that time.

And I won't have Takara evolve...because she can't.

Blue-
01-04-2007, 03:00 AM
Hoshika, you did some major bunnying in your post...

You're a good roleplayer, but try keeping your control to your own characters that time.

And I won't have Takara evolve...because she can't.
XD Thats right! My Dratini won't evolve, i.e. no one should evolve. xD

Hoshika
01-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I just posted, and used someone else...

*dun dun dun* RANDOM ELDER WHISCASH!! =P

Uhh... I can't post now. Unless I make Hoshika fall asleep. o_o

evil pikachu
01-05-2007, 01:50 AM
does somebody want to save me? please? I just want to be a bit more interactive...

Now I'm wishing I could evolve...

Blue-
01-05-2007, 01:52 AM
does somebody want to save me? please? I just want to be a bit more interactive...

Now I'm wishing I could evolve...
Sorry, perhaps you could edit your last post. Or Wy could save you...

evil pikachu
01-05-2007, 01:53 AM
Sorry, perhaps you could edit your last post. Or Wy could save you...

I was wondering, maybe could sombody hear me? I mean, everybody is together, And maybe some group help would be appriciated.

and after, could I maybe evolve into some pokemon I create? like, go in and come out looking diffrent even though nobody expected it?

Blue-
01-05-2007, 02:03 AM
I was wondering, maybe could sombody hear me? I mean, everybody is together, And maybe some group help would be appriciated.

and after, could I maybe evolve into some pokemon I create? like, go in and come out looking diffrent even though nobody expected it?
Suicune can't evolve, and I'm trying to keep this as realistic as you can get with Pokemon. But, I think the group could help you, or overhear you. ^^

Ryouseiken
01-05-2007, 02:05 AM
My character is the more cool-headed one of the bunch. XD I don't know why, I like acting stubborn and hot-headed. XDD

Blue-
01-05-2007, 02:10 AM
My character is the more cool-headed one of the bunch. XD I don't know why, I like acting stubborn and hot-headed. XDD
I've noticed. xD Opal is supposed to be one of those annoying, easily angered girls, which I like to call, a 'smart girl'. xD

Hoshika
01-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Is evilone in this RP? Just wondering...

Anyways, I have now explained another piece of Hoshika's past. =\

Anybody else wanna talk? XP...

Edit: Never mind about evilone. Welcome! >_>

Blue-
01-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Is evilone in this RP? Just wondering...

Anyways, I have now explained another piece of Hoshika's past. =\

Anybody else wanna talk? XP...

Edit: Never mind about evilone. Welcome! >_>
Yes, evilone is in the RP. I'm afraid I can't talk right now; I have to get caught up in Mortal Divergence.

Hoshika
01-06-2007, 12:58 AM
I hope somebody posts.

(I know I'm overexpectant of the RP's posts, but I like frequent participation. It runs in the family. =P)

Anyways, in Red Rescue Team, I have too many Chestnuts now. Maybe I can throw them at other Pokémon... XD

Hoshika: Chestnut fight!
Nami: HOSHIKA! NOO! *prick* Owch.

Blue-
01-06-2007, 01:07 AM
I hope somebody posts.

(I know I'm overexpectant of the RP's posts, but I like frequent participation. It runs in the family. =P)

Anyways, in Red Rescue Team, I have too many Chestnuts now. Maybe I can throw them at other Pokémon... XD

Hoshika: Chestnut fight!
Nami: HOSHIKA! NOO! *prick* Owch.
I'll post sooner or later. -_- My friend just joined today, (Not really) and I was helping him out, but he didn't listen to what I was saying. Annoying.

Hoshika
01-06-2007, 01:16 AM
I'll post sooner or later. -_- My friend just joined today, (Not really) and I was helping him out, but he didn't listen to what I was saying. Annoying.

Yeah, that gets annoying. Especially if they PM you with only smilies in it. >_>

Hope the helping thing goes along well. Hard to teach newbies. o_o

Blue-
01-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Yeah, that gets annoying. Especially if they PM you with only smilies in it. >_>

Hope the helping thing goes along well. Hard to teach newbies. o_o
Yeah it is. Luckily I can teach him the basics at school; I don't know what I'd do if I could only teach him over the internet.

Alex the Charmander
01-06-2007, 04:33 AM
here are some little sketchies I made.

sketchie 1 (http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/new-1.png)
sketchie 2 (http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/midori.png)

Blue-
01-06-2007, 04:36 AM

sketchie 1 (http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/new-1.png)
sketchie 2 (http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/midori.png)
Those are good sketches, I like them. ^^

Volcanflame
01-06-2007, 05:23 AM
Hm ... I'll start posting, maybe today.

And I think I'll make a new avvie ... related to my character, Snowblush.

-Volcan-

Hoshika
01-06-2007, 05:20 PM

o.o Pretty good!

Now Raito is asking to join my team. Oh, how the Pichu gather up to me...

That reminds me! One time, in Joyous Tower, I went in as a Pichu, and I gathered up a team of Pichu. XD

Ryouseiken
01-06-2007, 07:21 PM
I'll post later on this afternoon, I been sick, plus I forgot to. Sorry! :oops: Don't continue too far on without me guys.

Hoshika
01-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I'll post later on this afternoon, I been sick, plus I forgot to. Sorry! :oops: Don't continue too far on without me guys.

>_>;;

Hope you feel better soon.

Off-topic: I just made an odd-colored Hariyama for a contest. Add some pink, and it looks like a hippie! O_o

Blue-
01-06-2007, 07:47 PM
>_>;;

Hope you feel better soon.

Off-topic: I just made an odd-colored Hariyama for a contest. Add some pink, and it looks like a hippie! O_o
I'm still cultivating my plan. >:O I'll probably be on this afternoon, but right now I want to finish the prologue to my story. It's not a fan fiction, so I'm contemplating wether to post it on the forum, or just PM it to the people who want to read it. >>

Hoshika
01-06-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm still cultivating my plan. >:O I'll probably be on this afternoon, but right now I want to finish the prologue to my story. It's not a fan fiction, so I'm contemplating wether to post it on the forum, or just PM it to the people who want to read it. >>

I say, SEND IT TO PUBLISHERS! Bwahahaha!

And what is this "plan?" O.o

Kaze
01-07-2007, 07:03 PM

In which case, PM it to me. ^^

Anyway, I'll post sooner or later... I don't know what to do, 'cause Takara can't evolve. Perhaps she could meet Snowblush, Volcanflame?

Those are great pictures, Evilone. (I don't know why, but I keep reading your name as Evil-lone instead of Evil-one.) I'll try to figure out what to post later; I have to keep working on my fanfiction, and I have an idea for another fanfiction, and I have school tomorrow, and I'm in a ton of roleplays both on this site and another...

Blue-
01-07-2007, 07:20 PM
In which case, PM it to me. ^^

Anyway, I'll post sooner or later... I don't know what to do, 'cause Takara can't evolve. Perhaps she could meet Snowblush, Volcanflame?

Those are great pictures, Evilone. (I don't know why, but I keep reading your name as Evil-lone instead of Evil-one.) I'll try to figure out what to post later; I have to keep working on my fanfiction, and I have an idea for another fanfiction, and I have school tomorrow, and I'm in a ton of roleplays both on this site and another...
Don't worry to much about it. I also came up with yet another story idea, but it involves Pokemon, so I can post it on the site if I want. Trouble is, for my regular story, I'm completely stuck! So I have to start the whole prologue over again. -_- But hopefully I won't get bored with the story.

I might post today, but not until I finish a few things at home. ^^

Hoshika
01-08-2007, 01:02 AM
In the RP, I think I traveled off too soon. ^^;

Did anybody ever notice all those empty hills and lakes in the PMD World Map? Imagine if they came up with a sequel... =D

In other news, I've recently became obsessed with medival fighters and magic! Can't stop doodling now. I miss drawing Pokemon. =P

Blue-
01-09-2007, 12:08 AM
In the RP, I think I traveled off too soon. ^^;

Did anybody ever notice all those empty hills and lakes in the PMD World Map? Imagine if they came up with a sequel... =D

In other news, I've recently became obsessed with medival fighters and magic! Can't stop doodling now. I miss drawing Pokemon. =P
It's fine if you leave, its not like we have to stay in a tight group. ^^

Hoshika
01-09-2007, 12:11 AM
It's fine if you leave, its not like we have to stay in a tight group. ^^

Oh, that reminds me!

~Rooooooooooooooaming gnooooooooooome...~

Anyway, are you planning to post anytime soon?

Edit: I made a status map of the current people in the RP!

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228/PichuPi/pmdsrp_stats_1-8-2007.png

*Those that are not in the map either haven't put enough description to locate them or haven't posted yet.

Ryouseiken
01-09-2007, 04:16 AM
Nice! Now I'm going to go to some really far location on the map just to bug you and see myself farrrr away from the others. >=D kidding. Anyways, Snowball, I'm confused. Do you want me to have my char evolve? Or do you want me to say something like it doesn't work.

*btw, i have school now, so I don't get home till 3:45-4:00 PM, Pacific USA time)

Hoshika
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Raito is being tested. (Nami: Lawl, okies, now first we need a sample of your blood...)

What's everybody else gonna do?

Blue-
01-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Raito is being tested. (Nami: Lawl, okies, now first we need a sample of your blood...)

What's everybody else gonna do?
I'm becoming an unactive... person. ;O Oh noes. I'll post tonight, promise.

Hoshika
01-11-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm becoming an unactive... person. ;O Oh noes. I'll post tonight, promise.

OMGPOST!

I can understand why you're unactive. You have another RP. =o

It's weird making two parts for each post. It's like the book I'm reading. O_O

Kaze
01-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Yeah, in my last post, Takara kind of...left. ^^ I don't know what to do with her, so if anyone who doesn't know what to post or anything wants to come and find her, it's fine. SHe's just above the Pokemon Square, if you read my post.

Blue-
01-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah, in my last post, Takara kind of...left. ^^ I don't know what to do with her, so if anyone who doesn't know what to post or anything wants to come and find her, it's fine. SHe's just above the Pokemon Square, if you read my post.
I read it. And I posted before that I think.

@Hoshika: I'm trying to come up with yet another! But I can't make any promises since I have such a busy schedule.

Leaf Green
01-11-2007, 11:04 PM
So sorry i haven't been active.
Oh, and Wy's currently back at Mt. Cleft I believe.

I'll post in the RP right now

Hoshika
01-13-2007, 12:06 AM
...I think I just killed myself. D=

I think that the book Eldest is giving me too much of an influence. XP

If anybody is willing to, help out Hoshika!

Kaze
01-13-2007, 12:30 AM
So sorry i haven't been active.
Oh, and Wy's currently back at Mt. Cleft I believe.

I'll post in the RP right now

Well, if your character is heading to Pokemon Square, could you come and find Takara, my Ninetales? I'm bored. ><

...I think I just killed myself. D=

I think that the book Eldest is giving me too much of an influence. XP

If anybody is willing to, help out Hoshika!

XD Maybe you should take break from reading Eldest ^^ I'd help, but I'm not perfectly sure where you are, who everyone is, what's going on, how Takara's gonna get there... I'm confused in general. All the time. *nodsnods*

Hoshika
01-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Teh unactiveness.

Is anybody going to post today?

Blue-
01-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Teh unactiveness.

Is anybody going to post today?
My birthday was yesterday so thats why I was gone. ^^ I am soooooo inactive in this roleplay. But I can't post until Ryouseiken does anyway. Please excuse my absence lately; I'll try to go on more. ><

Hoshika
01-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Nooo... the RP is dying... o_o

Is anyone still caring? Is anybody going to post?

Blue-
01-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Nooo... the RP is dying... o_o

Is anyone still caring? Is anybody going to post?
... Again, waiting for Ryou. I might do something, but...