PDA

View Full Version : {...Charms Of Destiny - Sign Up's Closed...}

Tombi
12-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Plot:

For years, People and Pokemon have lived together... keeping as pets, fighting for trophies, breeding, and maybe using them for evil means.
There is sections of the Pokemon World... Breeding, where people take care of and breed rare pokemon... Training , where Trainers pit their Pokemon against each other... Pets, where People care for and love their Pokemon... but normally stay away from the rough world... Evil, where organisations get together to abuse Pokemon and use them for terrible means... and the Mysterious... that have normally stayed well hidden... until now.

Strange supernatural forces have gathered together over millions of years... getting stronger and stronger, bigger and bigger, until slowly, after the last century, they have began to show themselves as one huge, incredibley powerful force that is slowly taking over.

5 teenages have been chosen by destiny, by birth, by fate, to seek out and destroy the source of this gigantic disaster before it takes over the entire planet. They will each recieve a charm... a charm with a certain design that will help them understand and seek out the force. The charm has incredible strength, but only when the trainer knows they are needed, will it really show itself. They are not yet acknowledged of their importance, but they will soon realise that they are more than just your average trainer...

List Of Charms:

(All Charms must be kept safe, on either a belt, necklace or bracelet.)

Fire Charm (TAKEN): A small round, red/orange charm with the inscription: Ŧเгє รђคll ๒ยгภ เภ ץ๏ยг ร๏ยl Ŧ๏г คll єtєгภเtץ. It bears an engraved image of an Entei's head.

Water Charm (TAKEN): A medium sized blue/purple charm with the inscription: ς๏๏l คภ๔ ςคl๓ รђคll ﻮєt ץ๏ย คςг๏รร คภץ ๏๒รtคςlє. It bears an engraved image of a Suicune's head.

Lightning Charm (TAKEN) A large sized gold/orange charm with the inscription: รt๏г๓ร гคﻮє ฬเtђเภ ץ๏ย, ฬคเtเภﻮ t๏ ๒ยгรt ๏ยt. It bears an engraved image of a Raikou's head.

Dark Charm (TAKEN): A small black/blue charm with the inscription: ๔คгкภєรร ๓คץ ђเ๔є ץ๏ย ๒ยt lเﻮђt ﻮยเ๔єร ץ๏ย ๏ภ. It bears an engraved image of an Umbreons head.

Earth Charm (TAKEN): A medium- sized green/white charm with the inscription: ภคtยгคl Ŧ๏гςєร คгє ץ๏ยг ฬєคק๏ภร. It bears the image of a Celebi.

Sign- Up Form:

Name: (Please be full)
Description: (What you character looks like. Please be as detailed as possible. You may add a sprite.)
Personality: (What does your character act like. Please try to make it match the inscription of the chosen charm. Also, please be as detailed as possible)
Pokemon: (A maximum of 6. Please add a personality.)
History: (Again, Please try to be as detailed as possible.)
Charm Wanted:

Here is mine:

Name: Nyumai Kishime (Ne-Yu-My Kish-eem)
Description:(Sprite coming soon ^^) Nyumai has long glossy black hair, with two thick wavy sections teasing her ears, tipped with dark brown. The ends of her hair, near her waist, is also tipped with brown. She has black/blue eyes with long eyelashes. They are deep and inky, and have frightened many people. She is quite pale and is tall, with long legs and slender build. She normally wears a black vesty top with thin straps and long black jeans with faded knees. Her trainers are also black with silver slashes up the sides.
Personality: Nyumai is normally very quiet, but when angers can be very loud. She can effortlessly control her Pokemon, and is convinced she has amazing talents and is better than everyone else. One first sight, people may think she is gothic, but she is not. She angers when people say that and her Pokemon are very protective of her. She loves her Pokemon deeply and when alone, she shows it. She hates other people 'burdening her' and she has never had many friends, but she is always up for a battle and can prove quite a challenge.
Pokemon: Kyosan (Koy-Ah-San): Kyosan was Nyumai's first Eevee, (see history) and they have grown up together. Nyumai recieved him when she was just four years old. Kyosan evolved into an Umbreon when she was 7, and was always by Nyumai's side. Kyosan's personality is the same as his owners... quiet, confident, anti-social and slightly vain. Is very strong.
Xiayio (Zee-ah-yu) Xiayio the Absol was captured from Mt. Cleft when Nyumai was 11 years old. It had been terrorising a village as they thought it was causing disasters to happen. He isn't as anti-social as Kyosan, and can sometimes happily play with other Pokemon. Is strong, but doesn't know many tactics.
Sima-Yi: (See-mah-Yee) An annoying, under your feet, young Eevee who just hatched. Treats Kyosan like a hero, and has a small crush on him. Bounces about a lot, and isn't very strong. Treats everything like a game.
History: Nyumai's parents run an Eevee breeding centre. She has grown up around Eevee's, and Umbreon's came to be her favourite Pokemon. Her mother is a really 'motherly' type too... Nyumai finds her frustrating and too carefree. Her father is the strong, muscular type, who calls Nyumai 'sport' and still ruffles her hair. No wonder she is so rebellious...
Charm Wanted: Dark Charm

This took me about an hour to do it all... please join! It'll be great!

People Joined So Far:

TombiThePokeMaster (Nyumai, Dark Charm)
Draconic Espeon (Chiaki, Water Charm)
Ryenne (Shinkami, Fire Charm)
Backyardbeth282 (Okibi, Earth Charm)
Snowball Sunday (Yuri, Lightning Charm)
Entei3000 (Lorielle, No Charm Character)

Draconic_Espeon
12-20-2006, 06:38 PM
(Are these the sign-ups? I'm not really sure...)

Name: Chiaki Ishii

Description: (May add on a sprite...) Chiaki's hair is a light, almost gray shade of periwinkle that reaches a little past her shoulders, and her eyes are a deep chocolatey brown. She tends to wear light, cool colors, and will be wearing a baby blue tee under a lavender short-sleeve jacket and dark blue slacks with stripes of electric blue along the sides.

Personality: Chiaki is, in general, very calm and collected. She often takes things slowly, and always takes her time. She's very shy, though, and has few friends because of it. Only on rare occasions does she loose her temper, but when she does, it's best to duck.

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa196.png

Brianna the Espeon
Brianna is as playful as Skitty, a rare quality in an Espeon, and often plays with her tail. She's always at her trainer's side, and loves any attention given to her. In a battle, though, she's very fast and precise, and good at bringing down large opponents. Brianna joined Chiaki's team as an Eevee, abandoned in the Ilex Forest.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb157.png

Hiei the Typhlosion
It's often hard for people to believe that such a quiet person like Chiaki would choose such an agressive starter, but, in all truthfullness, Hiei seemed to be a perfect match for her at the time. Now, though... Hiei is very arrogant as well as powerful, and will sometimes flare the flaming quills on his back even brighter to scare his opponents. Despite this, he is very obediant and caring towards Chiaki, and will do anything to protect her.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg149.png

Daja the Dragonite
Daja is very like her trainer, quiet and reclusive. She's not much of a battler, but she's a very good listener. She, Amaiy, and Brianna all get along very well. Daja was a Dratini when Chiaki received her after going into Dragon's Den.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa181.png

Amaiy the Ampharos
Amaiy is incredibly friendly, and seems to want to make friends with everyone and everything. She was the first Pokemon Chiaki ever caught, if you can call following her around for several days 'catching'.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa353.png

Dani the Shuppet
Dani was recently given to Chiaki by her father, who lives in Hoenn near Mt Pyre. Despite the differencein the region, Dani is perfectly happy being with Chiaki. She is still very young, and enjoys following Brianna around.

History: Chiaki was born in Lilycove City, in Hoenn, but moved with her mother to New Bark Town in Johto after her parents were divorced. Her father was a Pokemon Trainer, her mother an assistant nurse at the Pokemon Center in Cherry Grove. Originally, her mother was skeptical about Chiaki becoming a trainer, but finally gave in. Chiaki soon began winning battles and badges, and now holds all eight badges of the Johto League. Her next plans are to move on to Hoenn, where she can reunite with her father after not seeing him for nearly five years.

Charm Wanted: Water Charm

Ryenne Raleigh
12-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh! This sounds really good! I wanna join!

Name: Shinkami Yakedo (Sheen-kah-mee Yigh-kee-do)

Description: Shinkami is very tall, and is average weight. He has white, scraggly hair that isn't very long but still ends at about the base of his neck. At the middle part in his hair he has two thick stray locks of hair that lean to the side; his ears are barely visible because of his thick hair. His skin isn't really tan but not pale at all either, so he's basically just average skin color. He usually wears a white T-shirt with two red stripes going down the sides, any color cargo pants or blue jeans, and seldom smiles.

Personality:Arrogant, stubborn, but is still very smart. Sometimes his stubborn nature causes him to do many stupid things; even if he's wrong about something, you could never make him admit it. He is angered very easily and has a short temper, and when he does care about something or someone, he'd never show it. He is ashamed to actually have feelings for someone. When he actually is sweet, however, he's very, very sweet. So basically, it's like he has two sides: An angry, fiery one, and a sweet, caring one- -just he tends to lean on the first side more frequently. He;s not in the least shy and can't understand why some people are. It seems that something tragic occurred in his past that makes Shinkami as unforgiving and insenstive as he is. He is excellent at Pokemon, and his Pokemon seem to be the only living things he is nice to, although he regrets the fact that they are all girls.

Pokemon: Sayo (Sigh-yo): Shinkami's very first Pokemon. The Gardevoir has always seemed to be extremely serious but has always seemed to love her Trainer deeply as well. Every time someone brings up why Shinkami is so angry all the time, Sayo gets angry herself, as if it knows why Shinkami is this way. She has been with Shinkami ever since before he was even a Trainer and is forever loyal to him. Sayo is Shinkami's strongest Pokemon and knows several varieties of moves.

Kurassha (Coo-rah-shuh): She is Shinkami's second Pokemon, a Mightyena, and has helped Shinkami with almost everything: she has won several battles for him when all the others had fainted, she has tracked down evil teams before for him, and has also been the best friend he could hope for. She is sweet and kind, brave and loyal, and would never betray her trainer, even if it meant risking her life. Kurassha is one of Shinkami's weaker Pokemon but still is powerful.

Kyoko (Key-oh-ko): Shinkami caught Kyoko when she was just a sickly, dying Swablu and raised her into a powerful Altaria. She reminded Shinkami so much of one of his childhood friends, so he named her after that friend. Kyoko is the more spoiled of the bunch and always expects top-pampering from Shinkami. It seems that he has to pay more attention to this Pokemon's appearance then his own, actually. All the pampering pays off, however, when he releases Kyoko into battle. She knows several deathly powerful moves and is almost stronger than Sayo.

Naoko (Nigh-oh-ko): Shinkami's fourth Pokemon, a Ninetales. He first captured her on Mt. Pyre when he was trying to thwart Team Aqua's plots. She proved to be an excellent contest winner because of her beautiful coat and elegance. Although she seems like she gets much treatment as well, Naoko is still not as spoiled as Kyoko. Naoko is also very powerful but seems to be the weakest of Shinkami's Pokemon.

History: Shinkami never had a good relationship with his parents. His dad, Norman, (yes, Norman, the Gym Leader) and his mother tried to reason with him many times, but he still rebelled against them. He started out as a Pokemon prodigy, causing him to act very selfish and childish, but he still had several friends. He acted stupid and obnxious all the time, making crude jokes and annoying people, up until his friend died. He toned down on the stupid a bit but still continued with some of it, but then he met a girl when he was 12, and found himself loving her. When he knew she didn't love him back and she had to leave him, he lost all he had wanted and stopped being stupid completely. He then refused to let anyone open up to him and became the way he is today: Fiery, stubborn, and arrogant.

Charm Wanted: Fire

...That took a long time to finish. Hope I can join! ^^ Your character sounds really cool.

Tombi
12-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Draconic Espeon, you are accepted.

Ryenne, you are accepted.

Yes, these are the sign ups... I did them in the wrong place :oops:

Thanks for the compliments, Ryenne. I always try to make my characters cool, lol.

Ryenne Raleigh
12-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Draconic Espeon, you are accepted.

Ryenne, you are accepted.

Yes, these are the sign ups... I did them in the wrong place :oops:

Thanks for the compliments, Ryenne. I always try to make my characters cool, lol.
Thankies, Tombi!

Draconic_Espeon
12-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks! I won't be on again until after Christmas, though.

Tenshi
12-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Name: Okibi (oh-kee-bee)
Description/Personality: Nobody has been around her for the past decade or-so of her life, so she seems mysterious. Okibi is a breath-taking beauty, but wears a simple navy kimono, and has her navy hair pulled back into a waist-length pony tail. If a person was lucky enough to befriend her (like that would ever happen...), she would guard their happiness with her life. She has been a vegan for her whole life, and respects the earth. Her pokemon were raised with love and kindness, and in return, she was taught compassion.
Pokemon:
Charizard- protective
Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno- rescued from Team Rocket; all are very solemn
Gyrados- moody
Dratini- sweet-natured
History: Her parents were murdered when she was four by her sister, Kasumi, leader of Team Rocket. She was kidnapped and escaped 2 years later with a Charmander and the legendary birds. She was abused and had very little school education, though she can read and write. Okibi has a ton of common sense, thanks to her abusive childhood. She chooses to stay far away from society. Because of that, no one has talked to her for years. She is lonesome for human company, because only her pokemon and Kasumi know her name.
Charm Wanted: Earth

Blue-
12-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Save me a spot! And the Lightning Charm...

Tombi
12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Save me a spot! And the Lightning Charm...
I will, Snowball Sunday.

Uh, Backyardbeth282, no legendarys please... it wouldn't be fair. Anywho, I've had enough of legends... keep getting owned by Ho-Oh on Mystery Dungeon >_>

Tenshi
12-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Okay change them to Pigeot, Breloom, and Swellow please. (don't take anything personal, I'm just basing her off of one of my games....)

Tombi
12-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Okay change them to Pigeot, Breloom, and Swellow please. (don't take anything personal, I'm just basing her off of one of my games....)
Okie dokie! Snowball Sunday, if you enter now, we can START!

Ryenne Raleigh
12-21-2006, 07:03 PM
*squiggles* Oh, I can't wait!

Tombi
12-21-2006, 07:17 PM
*squiggles* Oh, I can't wait!
For a banner, ask my good mate ZiVixx. He made my pwnsome one.
*dances*

Entei_3000
12-21-2006, 11:08 PM
I knew I should have signed-up earlier.

Would I be able to join? If not that's fine.

Tombi
12-22-2006, 04:05 PM
I knew I should have signed-up earlier.

Would I be able to join? If not that's fine.
I PMed you about it ^^

Entei_3000
12-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I PMed you about it ^^
Tombi, I'm really, really sorry. But I'm gonna have to put up my sign-up when I get back on Sunday. Or some other time when I'm not busy.

I will get it put up soon. I promise.

Tombi
12-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Tombi, I'm really, really sorry. But I'm gonna have to put up my sign-up when I get back on Sunday. Or some other time when I'm not busy.

I will get it put up soon. I promise.
Ok. We're waiting for Snowball anyway so...

^^

Tenshi
12-23-2006, 01:02 AM
What's up?

Tombi
12-23-2006, 03:01 PM
What's up?
Uh oh, four word rule <_<

Snowball, can you please get your entry up?

Ryenne Raleigh
12-23-2006, 04:54 PM
What's up?
Okibi: Just a note, posts under four words long are considered spam here. But I'm good. ^^

Tombi
12-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Okibi: Just a note, posts under four words long are considered spam here. But I'm good. ^^
*sigh* When are we gonna staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart? *sniff*

Blue-
12-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Name: Yuri Thompson

Appearance: Yuri has light brown hair that comes down to her shoulders. Her eyes are a pale turquise that show her docile demeanor. She wears a dark blue dress that has long sleeves. (I mean very long.) The dress comes down to her knees, and there is a black leather belt around her waist that holds her Pokemon. A necklace made of Peridot hangs from her neck. Yuri wears tap shoes, even on long journeys.

Personality: Yuri is a dark, quiet person. She keeps to herself, and hates most people. Yuri is a strong girl, so most people steer clear. The media think of her as a rebellious child who will kill, or steal, to get her way. Luckily, she never has. A storm rages inside of her, it is a storm of hate, sorrow, and anger, that could break out any minute.

History: Yuri was born in a hospital outside of New Bark Town, to a single mother. When Yuri grew up, the relationship between them started to break, and Yuri started becoming more and more rebellious towards her mother. Eventually, Yuri ran away from home, never to return.

Pokemon:

Growlithe/ Snare

Snare is a male Growlithe who is loyal to his trainer. He is quiet, but tries to protect his trainer from harm. Yuri caught him in the forest when she first ran from home. Snare was her first Pokemon. He knows, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Ember, and Bite. Snare hates fighting, and will only fight if he has to.

Tombi
12-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Name: Sherry Thompson

Appearance: Sherry has light brown hair that comes down to her shoulders. Her eyes are a pale turquise that show her docile demeanor. She wears a dark blue dress that has long sleeves. (I mean very long.) The dress comes down to her knees, and there is a black leather belt around her waist that holds her Pokemon. A necklace made of Peridot hangs from her neck. Sherry wears tap shoes, even on long journeys.

Personality: Sherry is docile and playful, often acting childish. She hates waiting, but loves listening more than talking. This surprises people. Sherry is lazy, a procrastinator, and annoying, around people, but with her Pokemon, Sherry is clever, resourceful, and strong.

History:

Pokemon:

Sorry! I'm still not done! Just another few hours and it will be! >< EDIT: Oops, I forgot to make her fit the inscription on the charm!! I'll fix that too. @.@
x_X' I think I'm gonna die of waiting... LOL

Ryenne Raleigh
12-24-2006, 06:41 PM
x_X' I think I'm gonna die of waiting... LOL
Me too...X( Merry almost Christmas everyone! xD

Tombi
12-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Me too...X( Merry almost Christmas everyone! xD
Lol. Yeah, merry Xmas.

Later:

w00t! I guess that... we can start... Entei can meet up with one of us. Thats what she's doing... not having a charm, only journeying with one lucky rper. So... LET'S START!!!

Blue-
12-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Lol. Yeah, merry Xmas.

Later:

w00t! I guess that... we can start... Entei can meet up with one of us. Thats what she's doing... not having a charm, only journeying with one lucky rper. So... LET'S START!!!
Does that mean I'm accepted?

Tenshi
12-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Does that mean I'm accepted?

I guess so. Tombi, who do you want to start? I have some good starters:happy: .....