PDA

View Full Version : Uwe is tough...

crono
12-20-2006, 09:51 PM
In Crystal,i have almost all of my pokemon at level 80,but i need to make them at level 1000,because next year,i will fight my cousin,Uwe,who also has Crystal.I already lost 2 matches with him!I have only legendary pokemon in my team.His ace Pokemon is a level 100 Mewtwo.Tell me, how can i defeat him?

Ryouseiken
12-20-2006, 11:49 PM
Heh..I'm not exactly the greatest person when it comes to strategizing, but here it goes. You should already know Bug-Type attacks are super effective against psychic. And Dark attacks are good too. Perhaps maybe a Houndoom or Heracross.

But if your really sticking to Legendaries...err...can't help you much there. Maybe Raikou if you have him, since I think he knows Crunch, which is a dark-type attack. Otherwise, just throw you hardest hitters and hope for the best.

I know, I'm not much help. :confused: I apologize.

~Ryou~

Rohypnol
12-21-2006, 12:02 AM
In Crystal,i have almost all of my pokemon at level 80,but i need to make them at level 1000,because next year,i will fight my cousin,Uwe,who also has Crystal.I already lost 2 matches with him!I have only legendary pokemon in my team.His ace Pokemon is a level 100 Mewtwo.Tell me, how can i defeat him?

Um you can only make them go to level 100.:oops:
You should try getting Lucavi to help ya.
She's smarter than I am on this:oops:

Lucavi
12-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Umbreon is probably the best way to counter Mewtwo in Gsc. Aside from that, the best you can do is paralyze it, and then bring a hard hitter like Heracross

charmeleonblaze
12-22-2006, 12:45 AM
Um you can only make them go to level 100.:oops:
You should try getting Lucavi to help ya.
She's smarter than I am on this:oops:

He obviously meant to say 100, not 1000.