PDA

View Full Version : Little Heroes.

Entei_3000
12-21-2006, 12:12 AM
Alright, lets get this started!

*~*~*

Sam opened his eyes slowly, he sat up and stretched, yawned, and rubbed his eyes. His eyes wandered over to the calendar, today was the day. He and his friends would head for the Ozone Layer, where Rayquaza lived, and bring him back down to earth for care and healing.

"Well, lets go," Sam said, he walked over to the side of his bed and jumped down and landed perfectly. He dashed out his bedroom door and quickly knocked on his friends' doors. Then bounded over to the balcony of The Clubhouse. The sky was cloudless, the sun shone down on the earth, giving warmth to everything. This was what Sam loved best about mornings, he took a deep breath and let it out.

Sam suddenly heard flapping wings, he turned and saw their mail carrier, Natu.

"Good morning, Natu," Sam said cheerfully, walking up to the bird as it searched through its brown bag for mail.

"Good mornin' to you too, Pye, I eman, Sam," Natu answered, he blushed with embarrissment as he handed Sam the mail. He always had ahabit of getting names mixed up. He flew off to the next area while Sam looked through the mail. His eyes flew open as he saw one letter. He let out a whoop for joy and dashed inside.

"Hey guys! Guess what! The Pokemon Market's giving us free supplies!" Sam yelled. He knew this day would go well. Now that they had free supplies. Little Heroes would be ready for liftoff.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-21-2006, 12:25 AM
IC:
Philip rose slowly out of bed, looking toward the sun beating through his window. Tosay was the day! He heard a knock on the door. It was Sam, the guy who got the whole thing started. "Hey, Sam!" He called. "Are you ready?" He said to the Pichu. "I guess we'd better wait for a everyone else..."
When he got outside, he saw the mail pokemon, Natu, fluttering away into the sky, which was perfectly blue. "Oh, great," he began a joke. "How are we going to get to the clouds if their aren't any?" He said, warming up for his routine of "team clown".
He sat there and waited with Sam for everyone else to get up.

OOC:
Ugh. I'm never good at the beginning or role plays... ;_;

Leaf Green
12-21-2006, 12:45 AM
"Ugh, it's too early," Whynaw said to himself, rising from his straw mattress in the tree house. He looked around at his room, stretched out his ears, and yawned, "Wwwwyyyynnnaaahhtt!"

Whynaw shook his body all over several times, and slapped himself in the face with his ears. He yawned again, listening to the excited voices outside, wondering what the commotion was about. "That's better he said," walking out into the main room.

Sunlight filtered through the window, it felt like a nice summer morning. "Guys, what's all the fuss, what's happenin today?" Whynaw said stubbornly, as he is often confused. When the wynaut didn't get a response from any of the others, he shrugged, and said, "Hey can I see that letter?"

Whynaw wandered over and peered at the note. "supplies? Supplies for what?" he said, confused. "Oh no, not another rescue, I was hoping we would have the day off..." Whynaw whined, banging his head against the wall of the treehouse.

"Wait a minute..." Whynaw said, looking up, "OMG! we have to rescue Rayquaza today!" he shouted. "Why'd that dragon get stuck way up there anyways..." the wynaut said grumpily, then began cursing under his breath.

"Well, before we think about anything else, let's have breakfast, I'm starvin!" Whynaw said, smiling.

Shady
12-21-2006, 01:01 AM
OOC: I know... I don't like the begginging of any RP.. it's so hard.

IC:

Pye woke with a jolt as he heard a loud knock on his door. He climbed out of his bed slowly and walked over to his window. He opened the blinds, it was a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky. Pye walked to the door and opened it too find Sam, Philip and Whynaw standing near the balcony reading a letter. Pye shuffled out to join them.

"What's going on?" Pye asked

"Didn't you hear? We are getting free items from the market!" said Sam excitedly

"Oh wow!" said Pye, he knew that was a good thing. They wouldn't make it far if they didn't have anything to help them.

"Well, before we think about anything else, let's have breakfast, I'm starvin!" said Whynaw.

"Yeah! I'm so hungry I could eat a Snorlax!"

Entei_3000
12-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Sam giggled at Pye's comment.

"Well, we should go and eat, we have to eave this afternoon," Sam said, he raced past his friends, suddenly realizing that not all of them were awake yet.

"I'll be right back, I've gotta go and haul everyone else out of bed," Sam sighed, he entered Bryan's room and pulled the sleeping Tamanta into the main room, then did the same for Gluttony, but Sam had a harder time getting his friend out the bedroom door.

"Sheesh, how much do you weigh?!" Sam grunted. Finally getting into the main room Sam bounded into Cinder's room and pulled the Magby out of bed and into the other room. And then he pulled Bubbles into the room and crashed down onto the sofa.

"There, we're all here," Sam sighed, he sank back into the sofa, panting. Then sat up and yelled, "BRYAN! GLUTTONY! CINDER! BUBBLES! WAKE UP!"

Fiery Houndoom
12-21-2006, 07:16 PM
"im awake." said bubbles, smiling as she blinked her eyes open. she wiggled her round blue ears and sat down on the bouncy ball on the end of her tail. she bounced over to sam, "what's that?" she asked, trying to read the letter upside-down. before waiting for an answer, she ran over to cinder "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!" she screamed in his ear. she giggled loudly.

OOC:
Ugh. I'm never good at the beginning or role plays... ;_;
ooc: i second the motion. sorry for the short post, i have writers block.

Leaf Green
12-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Whynaw watched as Sam dragged the other rescue team members into the room. He was starving, and whimpered quietly, waiting until everyone had entered, although three of them were half asleep. At least Bubbles was awake.

Whynaw rubbed his tummy, and then with an angry expression on his face he shouted, "WAKE UP YOU SLLEEEEPPPPYYYYS!!!! I'm starvin'!"

He went over to them and slapped each one in the face several times with his ears, then stepped back. His tummy was growling loudly.

"Oh dear, I really need somethin' to eat," Whynaw wimpered.

Fiery Houndoom
12-21-2006, 08:51 PM
bubbles slapped whynaw heartily on the back with her tail "don't worry" she said brightly"i'll see if i can whip somthing up"bubbles was not the best cook in the world, but, being the only female on the team, she usually ended up fixing meals anyway. she bounced into the kitchen then came back out a few muinites later, balancing a wooden bowl of assorted berries and nuts on her head. "breakfast is served" she announced proudly, setting down the breakfast salad on a table.

Entei_3000
12-22-2006, 07:23 PM
OOC: I'm going to be offline tomorrow and Sunday. I might post on Sunday, if I have time. You guys can continue this and control Sam or you can wait for me.

IC:
Sam looked hungrily at the bowl of berries and nuts Bubbles brought out.

"Those look good," Sam said, he bounded over to help Bubbles set out the tableware.

OOC: I know, its really short. I couldn't think of anything else to write.

Leaf Green
12-22-2006, 07:42 PM
"I'm hungry," siad Whynaw, looking at the berries.

He sat at the table, and scooped out some berries and nuts from the basket with his ears, and then tossed them into his mouth. He chewed them up happily.

"Come on everyone, get breakfast!" Whynaw shouted at the others.

He grabbed and munched on several more scoops of the mix, then sparawled on the floor and said, "Ohhhh, I'm full."

Entei_3000
12-25-2006, 12:20 AM
OOC: I'm back!

IC:
Sam laughed and tackled Whynaw playfully, the two rolled around for a moment. Sam stood and grabbed a handful of berries and nuts.

"Bubbles, have I ever told you your a wonderful chef?" Sam asked through a mouthful of berries.

Suddenly the door burst open. Scaring everyone. A weak looking Houndoom struggled inside, his sides heaved, deep cuts all over his body.

"What happened to you?" Sam asked, running over to the newcomer.

"I was attacked, near the Space Station. Cruel Pokemon forced me to tell them where you all were. But I wouldn't tell them," Houndoom explained, then he collapsed on the floor.

"Whoa, easy now," Sam soothed, "Whynaw, go and get some blankets from the cabinet. Bubbles, get something for Houndoom's wounds."

"Its a wonder how Houndoom got up here. He would've had to climb the ladder," Pye commented.

"I know," Sam replied, "But what I'm worried about are those Pokemon. If they were near the Space Station, they'll probably be still waiting there."

"Yeah, but they might have followed Houndoom here," Philip added.

"Good point. But they would have already attacked," Sam put in.

Leaf Green
12-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Whynaw looked at the poor houndoom for a few seconds, then nodded at Sam. He rushed over to the cabinet, and pulled out some blankets. He ran over to help the fiery hound dog pokemon. He folded out and set the blanket over Houndooms body.

"Here you go," the wynaut said. He wished he could do more.

Whynaw quickly opened another cabinet, pulled out some strange herbs and a wash cloth. He wet the cloth and squeezed excess water out, until it was fairly damp. Rushing over to the hounddoom, he searched the container of herebs for several large leafs.

"This will help," he said, placing the leaves on Houndoom's cuts and bruises.

He held the wet wash cloth up to each leaf for a few seconds, hoping the healing juices from the leaves would soak into the cuts and seal them up, to keep blood from spilling, and dirt from getting in. The juice would also moisten the skin, and help rid of the bruises, and making them less painful. Everytime he held the wash cloth up to a bruise or cut, it would hurt, but it helped.

After tending to the last soar spot, Whynaw removed the leaves, and said, "I hope that's better Houndoom."

Shady
12-26-2006, 01:05 AM
"It's alot better, thank you. But it still hurts alot." replied the Houndoom.

"Did you see anyone following you?" asked Pye quickly, worried that someone would attack any minute.

"No, they are waiting, waiting at the space station." Houndoom replied. he looked like he was in alot of pain.

"Do you think their waiting for us? Or are they going to steal the rocket and go after Rayquaza themselves?" Pye asked Sam.

"I'm not sure..." said Sam, looking down on Houndoom.

OOC: Gah! It's so hard to get a decent sized post at the start...

Entei_3000
12-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Sam looked out the window towards the Space Station.

"Well, we're not getting anywhere just standing here," Sam said finally, "We'd better get movnig."

"Be careful," Houndoom said quietly, feeling drowsy, "Those Pokemon are strong."

"Well I'm more afraid of Rayquaza trying to keep us away from him then mean Pokemon," Sam replied, "Little Heroes, lets move out!"