PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling - Pokemon Version

aamir
12-21-2006, 04:45 PM
Okay, so here is a brief introduction. For any of you that watches American-type wrestling, you should know what to do. There is a selection of characters to choose from, so choose before you can't. You can play a match with an opponent (explained later) and the first one to pin wins (unless different type of match). This is basically TNA, WWE or ECW in a pokemon version.

PokeStars
Choose a Pokestar from this wide variety. Once all of them are gone, you can become a manager for one of them, and then there will be no spaces left.

Pikana - Pikachu - Thunderbolt as finisher
Hell On Earth - Charmander - Fire blast as fiinisher
The Wild Ape - Mankey - Focus punch as finisher
Gunman - Squirtle - Hydro pump as finisher
Dinorex - Bulbasaur - Razor leaf as finisher Taken By Aamir

After all these are taken, I'll add more. I'm Dinorex by the way.

Match
So, you want to know how to play? This is the way.
You start off with ten life points = xxxxxxxxxx
When you lose a point, it's like this = vxxxxxxxxx
So, losing five points would be = vvvvvxxxxx
Once you are like this: vvvvvvvvvv, your opponent will be able to use their finisher on you, and pin you.

Point System
Submission move - v per second
Punch - v
Kick - vv
Running attack - vvv
Attack when your opponent is running - vvvv
Weapon attack - vvvvv (or DQ - depends on match type)
Counter and slam - vvvvvv
Turnbuckle aerial attack - vvvvvvv
Ariel attack (not turnbuckle or top rope) - vvvvvvvv
Making use of the turnbuckle - vvvvvvvvv
Throw opponent off top rope - vvvvvvvvvv
Finisher - Win!

Legendary Wolf
12-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Pokemon are not for fighting in wrestling matches it seems wrong and cruel to me atleast

aamir
12-21-2006, 09:33 PM
It's called "a game!"

Legendary Wolf
12-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Still I dont like the concept of it

Hoshika
12-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Okay, so here is a brief introduction. For any of you that watches American-type wrestling, you should know what to do. There is a selection of characters to choose from, so choose before you can't. You can play a match with an opponent (explained later) and the first one to pin wins (unless different type of match). This is basically TNA, WWE or ECW in a pokemon version.

PokeStars
Choose a Pokestar from this wide variety. Once all of them are gone, you can become a manager for one of them, and then there will be no spaces left.

Pikana - Pikachu - Thunderbolt as finisher
Hell On Earth - Charmander - Fire blast as fiinisher
The Wild Ape - Mankey - Focus punch as finisher
Gunman - Squirtle - Hydro pump as finisher
Dinorex - Bulbasaur - Razor leaf as finisher Taken By Aamir

After all these are taken, I'll add more. I'm Dinorex by the way.

Match
So, you want to know how to play? This is the way.
You start off with ten life points = xxxxxxxxxx
When you lose a point, it's like this = vxxxxxxxxx
So, losing five points would be = vvvvvxxxxx
Once you are like this: vvvvvvvvvv, your opponent will be able to use their finisher on you, and pin you.

Point System
Submission move - v per second
Punch - v
Kick - vv
Running attack - vvv
Attack when your opponent is running - vvvv
Weapon attack - vvvvv (or DQ - depends on match type)
Counter and slam - vvvvvv
Turnbuckle aerial attack - vvvvvvv
Ariel attack (not turnbuckle or top rope) - vvvvvvvv
Making use of the turnbuckle - vvvvvvvvv
Throw opponent off top rope - vvvvvvvvvv
Finisher - Win!

Wat-tah-heck!? This is cruel. ._.

How many times can you attack? With this, you can attack ten times in a row during a match when one of them is lagging, and that's not really fair. =\

Lord Voldemort
12-21-2006, 11:44 PM
Wat-tah-heck!? This is cruel. ._.

Still I dont like the concept of it

How is this cruel? Its not like pokemon is real and we are promoting bad ideas because you cant try this in real life

Hoshika
12-21-2006, 11:54 PM
How is this cruel? Its not like pokemon is real and we are promoting bad ideas because you cant try this in real life

I meant the fact that you could attack a million times in a match when the opponent is offline, not the whole concept.

Lord Voldemort
12-22-2006, 12:15 AM
I meant the fact that you could attack a million times in a match when the opponent is offline, not the whole concept.

yes. That is kind of weird/nonpractical.

Hakken
12-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Pokemon are not for fighting in wrestling matches it seems wrong and cruel to me atleast
Uh... Your starting to sound like ash... And that's not good. Erm... do you belive pokemon are real or something? It's sort of impossible to be cruel to something nonexistent.... And, even if they were real, It's not dogfighting- it's just wrestling, a sport.

gun6
12-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Tbh, I don't know how wrestling, an organised sport that can stop when stuff gets too severe, is worse than having Pokemon fire building-destroying Hyper Beams at eachother. : |

ZiVixx
12-22-2006, 04:15 PM
this is sad... i mean im a pokemon fan but do you guys seriously have to freak out about it... i like this idea and if i werent lazy i would play lol...I love the Idea though... also if anyone actually sees a pikachu then i will think this i cruel

Legendary Wolf
12-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Uh... Your starting to sound like ash... And that's not good. Erm... do you belive pokemon are real or something? It's sort of impossible to be cruel to something nonexistent.... And, even if they were real, It's not dogfighting- it's just wrestling, a sport.

Sorry I didnt mean to type that I was thinking of animal testing

Hakken
12-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Let me quote this again. This is not about animal testing. :susp: It's fine that you see the light, But using one of the dumbest excuses to go with it isn't really working for you...

Lord Voldemort
12-22-2006, 05:19 PM

lol I saw this person at another site that had their sig like
I dont breed my way to perfection, I dont train for EV's, and i dont do a whole bunch of other stuff ( I dont remember), but it ended with "I treat my pokemon like they are individuals, not machines to use". Omg that was stupid. but funny