PDA

View Full Version : Rayquaza crises!

Rayquaza lover
12-22-2006, 01:58 AM
ok
Rayquaza has returned from the ozone layere.The balence is broken!Rayquaza has sent pokemon egg's to 3 trainers so they could help mend the balence!!!
short i know sorry not good at sumerrys.no legends please!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok sign up!
Trainer Name:
Pokemon Species:
Personality:
History:

heres mine!
Tranier Name:Tiffaney
Pokemon Species:Cyndiquil
Personality:Tiffaney is a quiet shy girl.She loves pokemon!
History:She grew up in palet town.She worked with Pro.Oak.But then she got an eggthat poped out of the air into her arms!it hatched into a cyndiquil!She then foundout that she had to help a legendary Rayquaza to protect the balence from being destroyed
There!please join!

Entei_3000
12-22-2006, 12:37 PM
This sounds fun. Sign me up!

Trainer Name: Lorielle
Pokemon Species: Pikachu
Personality: Lorielle has a very calm nature,she rarely ever gets upset about things. She loves to draw and swim. When someone harms her or her Pokemon, her friends or her friends' Pokemon, you can be sure they'll wish they hadn't. Lorielle will not stop until she's faced her enemy and defeated her enemy.
History:Lorielle grew in Mauville, Hoenn. She was an assistant for Watson, the Gym Leader. But on day while she was swimming in a nearby lake an egg dropped from out of nowhere inti the lake near Lorielle. If Lorielle hadn't rescued the egg from the water, the little Pikachu inside would have drowned. Now that Lorielle had her very own Pokemon, she started on her Pokemon journey. She soon learned that she and two other trainers had to help Rayquaza regain the balance, and make sure wasn't destroyed. Lorielle set out to find the two other trainers, she soon found a girl named Tiffaney with her Cyndaquil.

Phew, that took awhile. Hope I can join! :wink:

Rayquaza lover
12-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Awsome!accepted now we need one more person!

aamir
12-22-2006, 06:01 PM
I'd sign up, but at the moment I'm busy, so if nobody comes to sign up the last spot in the next week, I guess I'll do it.

Rayquaza lover
12-22-2006, 07:23 PM
ok

aamir
12-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Oh, what the heck! I'll sign up.

Trainer Name: Fate

Pokemon Species: Drowzee

Personality: Fate is a sweet little girl, and she loves pokemon. She's only trained one before, a Mr. Mime, but she made his psychic powers magical. She is proud, and sometimes big-headed about what she does, but she's a lucky person and gets through things in the simplest way possible.

History: It's not the best history in the world. She grew up in Pewter City, friends with Brock, but favoured psychic pokemon, which Brock once gave her. She was in the pokemon museum, and saw an egg. She could have sworn it wasn't there last time she came there, which was only a day ago. Suddenly, the egg hatched, and little pieces flew everywhere. Inside, there was a drowzee. The psychic pokemon used it's powers to translate a few words onto the museum floor: Rayquaza needs help. We're to do it.

Rayquaza lover
12-23-2006, 11:46 PM
ok great excepted!ill start the rp now!

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Tranier Name: Devan Ketchum

Pokemon Species: Charmander

Personality: He loves Pokemon;Persistant;Enthusiastic;Selflessly loyal to friends;Will protect Pokemon no matter what condition he is in.

History: Devan ketchum is the twin brother of Ash Ketchum(Read my poke'fanfic to see how he looks. It's titled Pokemon Ultimate Challenge)Him and his Charmander are the best team! Devan is now the Pokemon Master. He is only 13! He's outstanding. So is his partner and friend Charmander. They are persistant, and always will care for Pokemon. They'll be together forever! No matter how hard. They'll always pull through. No one or nothing will break them apart. He has beaten the Indigo Plateu, Hoenn Championships, Orre Colissuem Challenges, Shinou World League, Battle Frontier, and Johto League. He lost to Misty and Ash at the Oange Islands water Pokemon tournament.
Is this good enough? I could've made it longer, but then it would've been like a story of his life. A huge one! I hope I'm in.

Rayquaza lover
12-24-2006, 10:55 AM
sure!we could use one more!sorry i dident start the rp i had to go though ill start it now

aamir
12-24-2006, 05:24 PM
since someone else has come you might as well delete me off.