PDA

View Full Version : Where is Smeargle?

Holy_Crusafix
12-22-2006, 01:03 PM
I know it's at the ruins of Alph but were? Does it come out in a certain time or place? I'd really like it if someone could give me some answers.:smile:

charmeleonblaze
12-22-2006, 01:49 PM
I know it's at the ruins of Alph but were? Does it come out in a certain time or place? I'd really like it if someone could give me some answers.:smile:

It's in the grass at the ruins. To get there, you have to go to union cave down the ladder over by the pokemaniac with the slowpoke. Then go in the water. Go through the top path to get to the grass.

Buck_Wild897
12-22-2006, 01:54 PM
is Smeargle any good for battle? i have never had one so idk

charmeleonblaze
12-22-2006, 01:56 PM

I don't know, I don't have much experience with them, but who knows, I don't even play these games anymore.

Nasty Plasty
12-22-2006, 01:57 PM
It is, it learns Sketch which lets you steal a move from a foe permanently. If you catch it at a low level(Like 5). It can leanr Sketch 11 times.

Holy_Crusafix
12-22-2006, 10:27 PM
I've done that but all i ever get is natu. Do you meen the grass by that one psychic guy? And is there a certain time I should look?

mistdragon
12-23-2006, 10:39 AM
I've done that but all i ever get is natu. Do you meen the grass by that one psychic guy? And is there a certain time I should look?
You are at the right place. The nearby trainer should use Girafarig if you battle him. The appearance rate of Natu is 95% and Smeargle is 5%. Good luck! Smeargle can be a great 'legendary' hunter.

Smeargle @ Leftovers
*Evs; 252 Speed, 252 HP, 4 Atk.
~~False Swipe
~~Swords Dance
~~Spore
~~Mean Look

Lol, first move you Mean Look, then Spore, Swords Dance 3 times and Swipe away! Lol~ If only its ability is 'Soundproof'. It would be godly... *sighs*

Holy_Crusafix
12-24-2006, 06:42 AM
Thx man:tongue: But about the abilities and EVs? i think ur talking about RSE.

mistdragon
12-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Thx man:tongue: But about the abilities and EVs? i think ur talking about RSE.
Um... yeah the EV part I guess. But the abilities are all available in-game. You just need to sketch'em all.

setting_sun24
12-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Its has low Defense and ATK it could not kill it may support to kill ^_^ like SLOW NESSmaking the enemy Low DEF like TAIL WHIP ^_^

Holy_Crusafix
12-29-2006, 07:19 AM
If I do manage to catch a smeargle i wouldn't have it on my main team cause it sucks. 2 reasons to have it:pokedex;good pokemon catcher (can learn spore, false swipe, mean look and theif.)