PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Box

Steven
07-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Are there any secrets in the game? I know there are the four pokemon in eggs... but surely there has to be something like a glitch or some kind of special thing unlocked when you put pokemon on those stands or something special is activated when you play pokemon while connected to it... Also can you breed the eggs you get?

PokemonMaster-Chris
07-12-2004, 06:06 PM
I think you can breed the egg pokemon if you get a female.

Psyducky
07-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Mine should be here this week so hopefully I'll find out something for you.

Can't wait to store my favorites and start the game again.

Steven
07-13-2004, 04:49 AM
Mine should be here this week so hopefully I'll find out something for you.

Can't wait to store my favorites and start the game again.
I just got mine a few hours after posting this and now I have two eggs.

Also I found out something. If you make a stage you can make army units and move them around and stuff it's fun. you should try it. Me and my brother played chess on it aswell. It's fun cause I have all the pokemon so I can put any pokemon icon out on the board that I want.

Kan
07-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Eggs in Box? Whuzzat?

Kento Kasha
07-14-2004, 04:31 PM
I knew you got *A* egg.... I didn't know you could get 4 variations, or 4 different eggs (clear that up, will you?). Interesting..... either way, does anyone know what the actual Pokemon that hatch are? I just transferred my egg to Sapphire, and I'm going nuts trying to figure out what it could be. It was quite a surprise to suddenly get an egg too! ^___^

-KK

EDIT: Ah, in the other thread: http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_box/egg.shtml

Steven
07-16-2004, 09:24 AM
This isn't exactly related to the actual game, but the badges that came with the game. It advertises Pikachu and Scizor, but says they are random. I got Ivysaur and Fearow, what'd you get?

Kento Kasha
07-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I didn't expect random ones. I got Kadabra and Ninetails. If you're interested in seeing who else got what, maybe you should make a new thread, so this one can be kept on topic. :biggrin: I know I'd like to see who else got what!

-KK