PDA

View Full Version : Meganium moveset -- Help!

Spinner
12-28-2006, 06:39 AM
I've been having a bit of trouble coming up with a moveset for Meganium recently. I've been thinking somewhere along the lines of this:

Body slam
Synthesis
Solarbeam
Reflect

But I'm still unsure for a few reasons. Meaganium dosn't have good attack, so Body slam dosn't do alot of damage, and Solarbeam needs two turns to work. Also I've been thinking of replacing Synthesis with Leech seed and Reflect with Light screen or possibly Safeguard. Any thoughts on this? Can you think of a better moveset?

Itsuki
01-01-2007, 06:34 PM
The first 3 moves are ok ^_- but instead of reflect teach Meganium that move that makes stronger fire moves with day light, in the Italian version it was called "Giorno di sole" (day of sun) : it allows to use Solarbeam 5 times without waiting for the pokemon to prepare the attack

Leman
01-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Meganium@ Lefotvers
Modest Nature
Leechseed
Synthesis
Solarbeam/ Razor leaf
Sunny day/Posion Powder

Keep the first two. For the second two, pick either the left side or the right. No combos.

Itsuki
01-12-2007, 02:25 PM
aaaah so the name of the attack was Sunny Day ^^" Spinner , just relace reflect with Sunnyday

Sixto
01-12-2007, 02:32 PM
I'd say replace Reflect with Sunny Day. When sunny, Synthesis will restore more HP and you don't have to charge Solarbeam everytime you use it. :wink2:

Fossil Fusion
01-12-2007, 02:40 PM
If this is R/S/E use

Leech
Synthesis
Counter
Hp Grass
@Leftovers

G/S/C use:
Razor Leaf
Light Screen
Synthesis