PDA

View Full Version : Having QUITE a bit of trouble

celebisearcher
12-28-2006, 01:35 PM
I got Ranger for Christmas because I wanted it so badly, but I expected more than it really is. I'm still stuck on the Grimer Outbreak! mission, on the part where you have to capture the 2 Grimer and the Muk. I'm not having any trouble with the Grimer (I tried it once and the stylus leveled up after I captured both), but it's the stinking Muk!! :signarg: I wish there was a law so that you can't make the third level on a game so hard! :angry: I even tried my plan to capture a Drowzee for the Muk but use Minun on the Grimer.

Lord Voldemort
12-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Point being? I just cicrled madly around the grimer, and then Minun on the Muk

Legendary Wolf
01-03-2007, 04:18 AM
It really wasnt that hard for me its actually easy I just use Minun on all of them

pichu757
01-03-2007, 04:29 AM
I got Ranger for Christmas because I wanted it so badly, but I expected more than it really is. I'm still stuck on the Grimer Outbreak! mission, on the part where you have to capture the 2 Grimer and the Muk. I'm not having any trouble with the Grimer (I tried it once and the stylus leveled up after I captured both), but it's the stinking Muk!! :signarg: I wish there was a law so that you can't make the third level on a game so hard! :angry: I even tried my plan to capture a Drowzee for the Muk but use Minun on the Grimer.

Well all I did was bubble poke assist and Minun's poke assist.