PDA

View Full Version : e4

skylar10
12-29-2006, 01:40 AM
i beat lori ,bruno then agatha then i lose on lance:redface:

mini micro
12-29-2006, 01:43 AM
againist lance u have to have alot of healing items and a dragon type to faint his dragons

skylar10
12-29-2006, 01:47 AM
his lv 60 dragonite almost koed my venusaur

Pichufan4
12-29-2006, 01:47 AM
have your Poke at least 49 and above. make sure with lance you have full restores, and revives, and teach a high special atk mon that is fast and can learn dragon claw (you can use it on Dragonite if u want), and make sure one Pokemon know Ice Beam for lance (Articuno, Lapras, or Jynx are my choices for best ice types)

mini micro
12-29-2006, 01:49 AM
so i beat lance 3 times in a row

RabidSnyper
12-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Which means your Vena survived, which means you probably defeated him. Hmm...

mini micro
12-29-2006, 01:51 AM
have your Poke at least 49 and above. make sure with lance you have full restores, and revives, and teach a high special atk mon that is fast and can learn dragon claw (you can use it on Dragonite if u want), and make sure one Pokemon know Ice Beam for lance (Articuno, Lapras, or Jynx are my choices for best ice types)
u probly right but u need atleast one dragon type like dragoair or dratini

skylar10
12-29-2006, 01:51 AM
do you think i should trade my raquaza from emerald??

mini micro
12-29-2006, 01:52 AM
Which means your Vena survived, which means you probably defeated him. Hmm...
he probly used a full restore on venasaur

mini micro
12-29-2006, 01:54 AM
do you think i should trade my raquaza from emerald??
i think u should but it wold suck if u cant trad back wat wold be relly cool if u could clone a rayquaza

skylar10
12-29-2006, 02:00 AM
it is on lv98

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-29-2006, 02:17 AM
it is on lv98

You can't anyway, because you have to beat the Elite 4 before trading from R/S/E, as well as doing a bunch of other quests.

Here's a good team that I managed to beat him with:

Dragonite Lv. 56
Primape Lv. 56
Charizard Lv. 57
Poliwrath Lv. 56
Raichu Lv. 57
Alakazam Lv. 58

Alakazam beats both Agatha and Bruno easily, and a good mix of Charizard and Raichu will easily beat Lorelei. Dragonite and Poliwrath (if it knows Ice Beam) can easily wipe out Lance. Heal all your pokemon before battling your rival, maybe save before going into his room so if you lose you can just try again, and you will beat the Elite 4.
Hope I helped in one way or another...

mini micro
12-29-2006, 02:18 AM
You can't anyway, because you have to beat the Elite 4 before trading from R/S/E, as well as doing a bunch of other quests.

Here's a good team that I managed to beat him with:

Dragonite Lv. 56
Primape Lv. 56
Charizard Lv. 57
Poliwrath Lv. 56
Raichu Lv. 57
Alakazam Lv. 58

Alakazam beats both Agatha and Bruno easily, and a good mix of Charizard and Raichu will easily beat Lorelei. Dragonite and Poliwrath (if it knows Ice Beam) can easily wipe out Lance. Heal all your pokemon before battling your rival, maybe save before going into his room so if you lose you can just try again, and you will beat the Elite 4.
Hope I helped in one way or another...
his pokemon would have to have the same moves

Espeon EX
12-29-2006, 02:25 AM
i beat lori ,bruno then agatha then i lose on lance:redface:

Well can you post your team? For lance have an ice and dragon pokemon with lot's of hyper potions. Bring some max elixers if you have some. Post your team and your level and see how we can work here.

mini micro
12-29-2006, 02:33 AM
yes the team relly counts

Leman
12-29-2006, 02:58 AM
I find TM Dragon Claw very useful, especialy on Charizard.

mini micro
12-29-2006, 03:05 AM
yes dragon moves r useful againist dragons

the host hasnt replyed yet

RabidSnyper
12-29-2006, 03:42 AM
yes dragon moves r useful againist dragons

the host hasnt replyed yet
Yeah.

Just bring a Lapras with BoltBeam, Psychic and Surf. 'Nuff said.

Leman
12-29-2006, 04:00 AM
Yeah.

Just bring a Lapras with BoltBeam, Psychic and Surf. 'Nuff said.

Hes probably used up the Psychic TM.

mini micro
12-29-2006, 04:20 AM
Hes probably used up the Psychic TM.
a pokemon can learn psychic too

Mitsuko Souma
12-29-2006, 04:43 AM
a pokemon can learn psychic too
A good mix of fire, lightning, psychic(a dark attack would help on this one), and ice in your team would be perfect against the kanto elite four.

Deathlunar
01-03-2007, 07:19 PM
I think Elite Four (Kanto version) should get even stronger. You know, I'm raising my new ultra team with Exp. share at the Pokemon leaque now, and my Dragons (the all-Dragon type Pokemon I fight with) don't get EVEN HIT! It's so funny.

P.S. Most Dragon Pokemon hate Ice-type moves. You can kill a lvl 100 Dragonite with a Blizzard of lvl 60 Lapras EASILY.

Rohypnol
01-03-2007, 07:39 PM
I think Elite Four (Kanto version) should get even stronger. You know, I'm raising my new ultra team with Exp. share at the Pokemon leaque now, and my Dragons (the all-Dragon type Pokemon I fight with) don't get EVEN HIT! It's so funny.

P.S. Most Dragon Pokemon hate Ice-type moves. You can kill a lvl 100 Dragonite with a Blizzard of lvl 60 Lapras EASILY.
That's very risty an all Dragon team. Any Ice team can take you down.

Um. Level up your pokemon, utilize the legandary birds. After that, you should be able to defeat Lance, who in my opinion, is harder than your rival:oops:

Deathlunar
01-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Lance is indeed stronger than your rival. I don't like when he calls himself a "Dragon trainer", though, because he only has three REAL Dragons (Actually two, because he has two Dragonites), and before he gets his Kingdra, he has two Dragonairs and one Dragonite...
Enough of that.
Now, you should get a strong and fast Electric type Pokemon with a strong Electric attack (I'd consider about catching a Zapdos from the Power plant) for Lorelei.
An Articuno would be perfect to get through Bruno, since it's Ice/Flying type (Ice beats Rock, Flying beats Fighting).
Now you need Ground and Psychic type Pokemon. The Psychic Pokemon (I'd consider about an Alakazam) easily sweeps the Gengar and the Golbat, BUT WATCH THEIR GHOST-TYPE MOVES! The Ground one beats the Arbok and the other one. Remember, DO NOT use Ground moves on a Gengar (or any of her floating Pokemon), since they never hit.
Now, the hardest part. Use Ice, Rock and Electric moves.
Then comes your rival. Use type diffrences! You'll do fine as long as you don't let his Pokemon hit you.

Also, REMEMBER TO TAKE many Full restores, Revives, stat cures and good Potions.

Hope it helps.