PDA

View Full Version : pokemon

SteelArson
01-01-2007, 12:05 PM
i have thought about this and i would like to see a new improved gold and silver, cos they brought out fire and leaf and they were a success so i think they should carry on the tradition of re making the game 2 gens b4.

but what to call them, i think gold medallion could be good or platainum and something,

i want to know what u'all think bout this idea, and if you have any ideas about what you could call them or what would be in them you can post youre thoughts here,

:happy:

[edit]

i forgot to finish naming the thread soz

mini micro
01-02-2007, 01:30 AM
i think the game would have 3 hole different legends and the games would be called

silver platnium
gold chain

SteelArson
01-02-2007, 05:12 PM
they wouldn't create new pokemon for the game if its just a re-make, gold chain sounds sort of chavy and silver platainum is two different metals,

thanx for replyin but i dont see that happening unfortunately

Leman
01-02-2007, 05:32 PM
That woulld awesome. The name will probably be something like, shinygold and birghtsilver, and sparklycrystal.

Calypso
01-02-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm sure there has already been a thread like this and This should be in GSC/RBY boards.
But I made names for them
Shiny Silver
Sparkling God
XD

EDIT, Lmao, Leman you must have posted when I was writing my message and we said the same names XP

SteelArson
01-02-2007, 05:37 PM
i thought this would go in the ds games bit cos it would be a ds game when its made and i have a good fealing that it will be :happy:

also there would only be gold and silva no cryst cos its just like with fire and leaf there was no blue or yellow

Leman
01-02-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm sure there has already been a thread like this and This should be in GSC/RBY boards.
But I made names for them
Shiny Silver
Sparkling God
XD

EDIT, Lmao, Leman you must have posted when I was writing my message and we said the same names XP

Wow! Thats creepy. But they also might be just as simple as Gold DS.

spartan117
01-02-2007, 06:35 PM
I think they should make remakes of blue,gold,silver,crystal and they could call blue version maybe Water Blue or something like that and the other ones I dont know what to call the oh and silver maybe Platimum Silver or something like that.

Espeon EX
01-02-2007, 08:24 PM
i have thought about this and i would like to see a new improved gold and silver, cos they brought out fire and leaf and they were a success so i think they should carry on the tradition of re making the game 2 gens b4.

but what to call them, i think gold medallion could be good or platainum and something,

i want to know what u'all think bout this idea, and if you have any ideas about what you could call them or what would be in them you can post youre thoughts here,

:happy:

[edit]

i forgot to finish naming the thread soz

That would be a great idea. I knowq silver. platinum silver which alot of people said that. Gold can be bronze gold. Crystal is hard one.

Leman
01-02-2007, 08:33 PM
I think they should make remakes of blue,gold,silver,crystal and they could call blue version maybe Water Blue or something like that and the other ones I dont know what to call the oh and silver maybe Platimum Silver or something like that.

They shouldn't make blue. They should make. Lighting Yellow!!! For the DS.