PDA

View Full Version : Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Pages : [1] 2

HKim
07-10-2004, 03:00 AM
For all your more casual/smaller topics pertaining to your clubs, or the War, talk about them here! Updates may be posted from time to time.

Techno Treecko
07-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Heh, seems no one wants to judge it. The people want this form of trivia, yet they don't want to take care of it and run it. I guess they'll just have to live with the current trivia then until someone decides to run it. :tongue3:

mlugia
07-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Dude, don't be a jackass. If you don't want to run it, don't post in here. I would run it, but that'd mean easy trivia questions and that I can't compete.

But hell.

Btw: You seem to have forgotten that some of the section judges were only gotten after Harry went around IMing people and asked for them to judge. Netbattle, for example. So unless you did go around personally asking everyone, I suggest you don't make a fool of yourself.

Application Form
Name: mlugia
Reason for Applying: Because everyone else is lazy and TT is being an ass about it and not wanting to apply even though he knows he can be a good triviamaster.
Credentials: None, but I'm sure I can give better questions than TT because TT doesn't want to run it.
Edit: Forgot to add that I can actually work hard and find questions that are hard to answer so it'd require brainwork instead of a good computer to earn my Trivia point :(
Also, I already Judge Netbattle, but since as Netbattle's judge, all I do is update the win count each week of battles done, it's not exactly the hardest job to do. It's not a competition based on bias, but rather on hard numbers, which is why doing Message Trivia on the side would be easy for me. Either you won or you lost, for both sections, that is.

So yes, make me Trivia quizmaster.

Zenaku
07-13-2004, 04:24 PM
lol Manas right TT, so dont try to deny it. :P

Name: DA
Reason for Applying: I'm better at asking Qs, than answering them.
Credentials: None, but i know a lot about the Anime, and Games.

Techno Treecko
07-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Heh, notice how once I posted that people are applying though? :wink2:

mlugia
07-13-2004, 04:46 PM
You can't prove that I wouldn't have applied anyways ;)

Techno Treecko
07-13-2004, 04:54 PM
You can't prove that I wouldn't have applied anyways ;)

Heh, you're right, I cannot, but I can point out that both you and Darren posted very shortly after I did, complaining about my post, and then signing up just to prove me wrong. :wink2:

Zenaku
07-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Actually TT; Mana mentioned it in the chat, and i thought about applying before i read the Thread, so... :P

Tamer Marco
07-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Application Form
Name:Marco
Reason for Applying:Even though i'm a Grunt for Nox I still want to prove that I can do anything if I try. I was a pokemon fanatic before and I can think of questions that your computer might not tell you. Trivia is something easy to me. Sometimes i'll even give my friends a book quiz to see if they actually read it or are just liars and are trying to impress me. Basicly, I just good at Trivia.
Credentials: None

HKim
07-15-2004, 04:37 AM
DA, you're the judge. Do you have any questions on how to run the section?

Zenaku
07-15-2004, 06:54 PM
Not really. Though, i believe i should post the questions on Sunday in the Trivia Board, right?

HKim
07-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Not really. Though, i believe i should post the questions on Sunday in the Trivia Board, right?

Right. Make sure the title is War Message Pokemon Trivia or something like that.

ElimN8
07-16-2004, 12:12 AM
*Posts carried over from War Attack Thread.

HKim: However, I am willing to extend it to Wednesday. The battlers will be posted Tuesday for all teams that have submitted them, but teams that have yet to post have until the end of Wednesday to PM me their battlers. I believe this is fair.

mlugia: Harry: Regarding this new rule about wednesday, would it be suitable for TMA's blunder this week to fall under this rule as well? I believe Aqua-frost in week 1 did not send a defense at all, yet was given a chance to defend and such.

JoshE
08-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Who will be the new War Fan Art Judge? Matthew Resigned.

HKim
11-28-2004, 06:31 AM
Okay, I have finally completed the scores for War Season 3! Yes, even though the War Season ended prematurely, we still have the Hall of Fame and Section points.

So go and see the results from War Season 3 in the War Statistics Thread! :biggrin:

LolJolteonMaster
12-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Nya! Hello! :3 I as wondering if Ryu Soul Alliance was on the war list yet? Thanks!

Neo Emolga
12-05-2004, 12:58 AM
They're not, RSA just pulled themselves out of the WAR, and they haven't been a part of War Season 1,2, or 3.

LolJolteonMaster
12-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Aww, toaster strudels!

Neo Emolga
12-27-2004, 12:47 AM
Unfortunately, HKim hasn’t been around. I’m not sure if he knows the forum is back up or not, but the war starts tomorrow and I need to keep track of points one way or another.
In that case, I’ll track them myself in a separate thread.

Also, to all judges, now is the time to set up your thread for the section. I know that some judges aren’t aware that the forum is back online, so I’ll set up the thread for you if it’s not up by tomorrow.

I hope you all enjoy the war!

Jack of Clovers
12-27-2004, 04:03 AM
may as well post here:

Lookie Thread
click here for insanity. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5091)

~Jack~

Neo Emolga
12-27-2004, 07:57 AM
Yes, it's 3:50AM here in NJ, and I'm offically a zombie.

War Season 3⅔ is Offically Open!

So take your thinking caps off, and savor the insanty!

Lord Celebi
12-27-2004, 10:25 PM
Art threadz ready and NOT PINNED!

Dis week's theme: Pokemon New Year.

Neo Emolga
12-28-2004, 06:36 PM
I don't know what happened to Bron and Shane, but I'm handling their sections this week, which are Humor and Scavenger Hunt.

boltAge
01-26-2005, 01:19 PM
...this thread is kinda dead, eh?

Anyway, I was just thinking of a couple of crap ideas and thought some of you might wanna listen to them. Maybe we could have like, tournaments(you know, URPG, NB, whatever, maybe even MMOGs/MMORPGs though that'd be unlikely) to win bonus points. I think that'll give a losing team a chance to strike back, eh?

Comments, comments.

King Zark
03-19-2005, 08:12 AM
Can someone explain to me what is WAR? I really don't get it.

Bashaamo
04-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Hi, does Team Magma exist in any way today?

paperfairy
04-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Nice to see you again dude! Did you ever lose the taste of Camerupt Dung? (WAR 1 RP) Unfortunatly, Magma is no more, as well as Rocket, and soon Aqua and Trainer. =(

-PF

Thoughts: Nice seeing you tho...

Neo Emolga
04-04-2005, 12:45 AM
Hi, does Team Magma exist in any way today?

Nope, sorry. We're pretty much starting fresh, with six completely new teams for War Season 4. I'm pretty sure at least one of them will appeal to you.

Bashaamo
04-04-2005, 01:46 AM
Nice to see you again dude! Did you ever lose the taste of Camerupt Dung? (WAR 1 RP) Unfortunatly, Magma is no more, as well as Rocket, and soon Aqua and Trainer. =(

-PF

Thoughts: Nice seeing you tho...

Nice to see you again PF! I rember those good old days, way before there was even a separate board for groups and clubs! Magma was the first and still the best, even though it is gone!

I believe Team Rocket was the next to be made, then Aqua, and Trainer. Those were fun times.

I was never a fan of that Robo-Rocket, and later Robo-Magma-Rocket merge, I think merging ruins the teams, but it is still sad that all the originals are all but dead.

EDIT: Not sure what you mean about the Camerupt Dung? Must have been my punishment for blowing up the base. All I rember is being in deep **** for that, then being taken prisoner by Jamie, the befrending Mewtwo, before being blown up by E8 and Alakazam! What a bad way to die!

=NeoPikachu]Nope, sorry. We're pretty much starting fresh, with six completely new teams for War Season 4. I'm pretty sure at least one of them will appeal to you.

Thanks but no thanks, I was just curious to see how my old team was doing. The war is now way to compex for me, I wouldn't know where to begin, nor could I devoted the needed time.

You say there are 6 teams, would it be impossible for another team for War 5?

-Bash

Matthew
04-04-2005, 01:47 AM
You forgot Nox PF... lol.

Heh... hopefully my team interests some of you guys... I could use good members XD lol.

Good luck to all of you!

Neo Emolga
04-04-2005, 01:48 AM
Well, its a different system now, you just need to get a lot of votes from other members to be able to make your own war team. The six people who get the most votes make their own war teams. Besides that, there is a member limit for how many people can join a team.

Other than that, the war hasn't changed that much...

Bashaamo
04-04-2005, 01:51 AM
Elections! Wow this has changed quite a bit, well I guess it is for the better. I think the current war leaders are doing a much better job than I did!

paperfairy
04-04-2005, 11:10 AM
You forgot Nox PF... lol.

Heh... hopefully my team interests some of you guys... I could use good members XD lol.

Good luck to all of you!

I was simply naming the four ORIGINAL teams.

Yeah Bash, that WAS your punishment for blowing up the base. =P

Yeah I remember the good ol' days... *sigh*

-PF

Thoughts: That IS horrible!

Seto Kaiba
04-25-2005, 09:42 PM
I would like it if people joined my group. Team Dark Judgement.

Marth
04-26-2005, 02:10 AM
I have seen a lot of "Teams" that have similar characteristics:
-Specific Pokémon Type.
-Positions
-Activities
-Raise of Pokémon Via posting.
-Etc.
Therse are mass-produced whenever someone feels like doing one. There are some exceptions.... only one actually.
Some members abuse of this space....Seto Kaiba has "founded" 3 clubs already, one of them closed
The Dark Counsil IS the only active Mixed-Group Club. Besides PE2K Village, but it's kinda death.
We also have the WAR Teams, from Seasons 1 to 4.
INHO, I think another board should be created for these kind of groups. Inside mixed/boards, of course. Most of them are useful for Spamming though.
Marth.

Channel Delibird
04-26-2005, 06:10 AM
-Specific Pokémon Type.
-Positions
-Activities
-Etc.
Therse are mass-produced whenever someone feels like doing one. There are some exceptions.... only one actually.
Some members abuse of this space....Seto Kaiba has "founded" 3 clubs already, one of them closed
The Dark Counsil IS the only active Mixed-Group Club. Besides PE2K Village, but it's kinda death.
INHO, I think another board should be created for these kind of groups. Inside mixed/boards, of course. Most of them are useful for Spamming though.
Marth.

I agree with you, but making another board is unlikely to help.

HKim
04-26-2005, 08:15 AM
-Specific Pokémon Type.
-Positions
-Activities
-Etc.
Marth.

It has been suggested to Ryan to create other boards, specifically a separate board for the War. Ryan, however, thinks that the current state of the Mixed Groups Section is fine and works for all groups.

Personally, I kind of see his point of view. Most of the activity in the Groups Section have been thanks to the War Teams. The other clubs don't tend to live very long. If we had the spam activity of PC in this section, then a separate board would be best, but for now, the Groups Section is really the War Section in disguise.

King Zark
05-07-2005, 04:10 PM
I am tired of applying to join a war team. I tried every team when it sarted but since my lack of experience I was denied. Instead of doing another 6 forms I am wondering is any team willing to take me in? I am going with the first team that takes me.

May's Secret love
06-01-2005, 06:05 PM
:crackup: I've lost my marbles

King Zark
06-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Umm what does that have to do with anything?
I've lost my marbles

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 08:17 PM
anyone feel there's a bunch of semi-godmoding in the rp already? I mean, everyone's anime-style 6'9", uber-buff, UBER-smart (sometimes even more than just smart), and adept at everything

this isn't calling out anybody. I've just been skimming through the profiles (reading in-depth when someone was as I said before semi-godmoding) and realizing it's a trend.

yes, I realize that half of my pokemon are bionics-augmented, but look at our team's purpose. It is only natural that they are.

But does the duty of saving the world coincidently come with natural ability to do everything and anything? I understand any semi-godmoding on AG's part, as they are supposed to be that type of ninja, but a lot of other stuff is ridiculous.

Tamer San
06-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Lol, i am not 6'9"
i am not 00ber
i am not a computer genius...actually i am just a stupid martial artist, but had time to learn languages XD and my mons are almost my mons will be changed tomorrow, because i want to put 6 of my URPG mons instead of those.

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 08:25 PM
but practically EVERYONE is a black belt at martial arts.

This is ridiculous.

To TRULY master a martial art takes so much dedication and practice, yet apparently everyone is a master. Not only that, why is martial arts so cool? I'm a black belt at Taekwondo, and learning to use the Bo, but I don't show that off to everyone.

it's not just physical stature and martial arts either. Some people claim to have mastered everything... while still being a teenager. Yet their personalities reflect charismatic people. People who would not be anti-social goths with too much free time devoted to work on honing a specific skill.

why don't we post our enormous genital sizes next :rolleyes:

Tamer San
06-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Lol...well, mine are too big to fit PE2K's posting window :rolleyes: but that's not the point. think of it as a movie, you should use some fantacy, which adds elemnt of fun and excitement to the RP. beside, i guess 12 years are enough to become good/great at something you dedicated your entire life for. Such as my character becoming a martial artist, because it was raised by one...

Marth
06-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Please let me now if you think my character is semi-gooded. It's not able to move objects with minds or some exagerated psychic stuff like that, it is only able to sense emotions. Besides being a spy, of course, but it's not heavily trained in combat or martial arts.
Marth.

Matt
06-03-2005, 08:37 PM
SK..Does everyone need to make one of those topics as you did in the arts board?

Tamer San
06-03-2005, 08:39 PM
yes D.2, unless you want a War leader to do so which is also fine...

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 08:47 PM
but unlike a movie, this rp has too many chiefs and not enough indians. It's like matrix, except everybody is Neo.

Meh, your character isn't the most unrealistic I've seen. 19 is decent to become a master. 2nd dan/degree if you're a quick learner.

I just foresee that you're going to use the sword to pwn, when the sword is actually a primitive weapon no longer used for fighting. Just as martial arts are outdated except for natural fighting technique: closest weapon closest target. Nobody's going to be carrying around a staff or a sword when they're walking around in the 'hood. When in a gangfight, nobody waits to put on the loose martial arts uniforms, or sparring armor, or kendo masks. The assailant does not wait for you to stretch your body or get your heart pumping. Therefore, if martial arts are used in any way for slight godmoding, AND that person wins an rp point........ U.N.-esque censures will be flying, I promise you that. :angry: :razz:

but the 5 language thing. Are you kidding me? Indeed, you do not specify the level of mastery for each of those languages, but to be fluent in 5 by nineteen years of age is hard.

four at most. (two natural and two acquired is what I see most often; even then, the most intelligent people have difficulty mastering the two acquired languages)

Marth: I haven't looked at the names of the people I've seen semi-godmoding. I've only looked at Tamer's cause he brought it up. Whatever

Tamer San
06-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Well, then you don't know the way I like to RP ssk. I enjoy getting the beat up in the RP...so techniccaly, my skills wont be enough to protect me, so I'll get hurt a lot...and train hard during the RP its self...I am fair in RPing...and thats the funof it. And about matrix all being neo, yeah, you can say so to those whom added great psychic abilities to them selves >_>

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 09:01 PM
meh, well, w/e.

marth, i suppose emotions aren't too bad, but who am I to judge.

however, I don't see how any form of telepathy (or even more unrealistic, telekinesis) would work. Thoughts are simple electrochemical messages that pass from neuron to neuron. How would that move from another person's neuron to one's own, and furthermore, how would one recognize which person it is, and even more, wouldn't every thought then be received, as senses are involuntary?

edit: nm, I realize it's more of a psychological ability. not a psychic talent, but more of general assumptions made based on keen observations of patterns. Although, a stoic would foil this talent

Matt
06-03-2005, 09:03 PM
yes D.2, unless you want a War leader to do so which is also fine...

Okay, I'm hosting my 1337 fanfic banner now.

Daniella Defines Divinity
06-03-2005, 09:06 PM
but unlike a movie, this rp has too many chiefs and not enough indians. It's like matrix, except everybody is Neo.

Meh, your character isn't the most unrealistic I've seen. 19 is decent to become a master. 2nd dan/degree if you're a quick learner.

I just foresee that you're going to use the sword to pwn, when the sword is actually a primitive weapon no longer used for fighting. Just as martial arts are outdated except for natural fighting technique: closest weapon closest target. Nobody's going to be carrying around a staff or a sword when they're walking around in the 'hood. When in a gangfight, nobody waits to put on the loose martial arts uniforms, or sparring armor, or kendo masks. The assailant does not wait for you to stretch your body or get your heart pumping. Therefore, if martial arts are used in any way for slight godmoding, AND that person wins an rp point........ U.N.-esque censures will be flying, I promise you that. :angry: :razz:

but the 5 language thing. Are you kidding me? Indeed, you do not specify the level of mastery for each of those languages, but to be fluent in 5 by nineteen years of age is hard.

four at most. (two natural and two acquired is what I see most often; even then, the most intelligent people have difficulty mastering the two acquired languages)

Believe it or not, there are 2 people in my class that know 5 and one that knows 6, plus a handful of others that I met in Switzerland. But then again this is only a handful of people, and Switzerland has 4 languages anyway >.<

But yeah I definately see your point about the whole martial arts thing, AG is a ninja guild but Alex is only Green belt, then again he hasn't been born into it XP

The number of dead parents also scare me o_0 The only odd thing about my family is my sister running off because I got leader over her XP Aside from that it's a very happy family ^_^

TDD91
06-03-2005, 09:09 PM
And the reason i've put down Green Belt is cause its my actual grade and i know the ocmmands we have to learn in Japanese that I can use in the RP. =P

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 09:13 PM
fluent at 5 and 6 languages? Well that is shocking. Unless it's something like all germanic or all italic languages (for example, something like knowing English and American wouldn't be too shocking)

yes, I've realized there are many family problems as well.

Neo Emolga
06-03-2005, 09:28 PM

Intrestingly enough, that's very much the truth. I don't mind other RPers acting as elite warriors (any kind of rank or whatever above the common grunt), but come on, don't go thinking you're just under the leader.

Amen. Thank you, someone who agrees with me.

Honestly, using swords, katanas, and knifes in an advanced technological society is ridiculous. People are just using them due to the fact that their favorite anime or video game characters are using them, and that's doing a lot of damage to the way the RP is supposed to be.

You're not going to take out a highly trained sniper armed with one of the most powerful rifles with a bow and arrow. And if you do, then something is being done to cheat the system. In my opinion, anyone using a sword or other medival weapon in this kind of setting is only willingly putting themselves at an extreme disadvantage. Imagine yourself as a part of the D-Day invasion with only a sword. Now imagine that the enemy has weapons and firearms far worse than what they had back then. Hate to say it, but you're a dead stick without a chance on the planet.

Sorry, but I don't want the setting of the War RP to be stuck with an identity crisis of not knowing whether its during ancient Japan or in the new technological era of today. Please tell me if you know any of our American friends based in the Middle East are actively using karate, ninja training, and swords to liberate Iraq, and I'll be glad to take back what I said. :rolleyes:

06-03-2005, 09:34 PM
fluent at 5 and 6 languages? Well that is shocking. Unless it's something like all germanic or all italic languages (for example, something like knowing English and American wouldn't be too shocking)

yes, I've realized there are many family problems as well.

Half of the people in my class speak atleast German and English fluently, but thats because they went to a german school before. One girl before that was Romanian so knows Romanian, another gril is Brazilian and speaks portuguse(os however you spellit) One guy is russian... but the one who takes the cake (and who I also hate, she's REALLY annoying) speaks, English, German, French, Russian, and 2 other quite similar slavic languages that I can't remember. She moves a lot though because of her mums work so It's understandable. Plus this is Europe not America, so many languages in a relatively small space XP

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 09:45 PM
we have many languages in America as well. There's canadian to the north, bostonian to the northeast, newyork back here at home, texan down south, hebrew down in florida, spanish towards New Mexico, austrian in california...

and NP, I too am glad someone sees things the way they are.

Martial arts are great, I must say, but they are in NO way designed for actual fighting. Maybe a rare few grappling techniques will be used, but nothing else. Nowadays they are used to calm the mind and for physical training.

but I feel that some of the non-martial artists are still semi-godmoding. Being special is alright, but being realism shouldn't be ignored.

whatever, not my decision I guess. Fantasy is indeed more fun. It sure wouldn't be a good rp if it was a constant board meeting in the day, watch TV at night, go to sleep, wake up, shave, shower, go through daily routine.

06-03-2005, 09:54 PM
we have many languages in America as well. There's canadian to the north, bostonian to the northeast, newyork back here at home, texan down south, hebrew down in florida, spanish towards New Mexico, austrian in california...

and NP, I too am glad someone sees things the way they are.

Martial arts are great, I must say, but they are in NO way designed for actual fighting. Maybe a rare few grappling techniques will be used, but nothing else. Nowadays they are used to calm the mind and for physical training.

but I feel that some of the non-martial artists are still semi-godmoding. Being special is alright, but being realism shouldn't be ignored.

whatever, not my decision I guess. Fantasy is indeed more fun. It sure wouldn't be a good rp if it was a constant board meeting in the day, watch TV at night, go to sleep, wake up, shave, shower, go through daily routine.

I think quite a few people said it, because I said it first XP

*Judo flips onto next point*

In the pokemon anime there's samurai and videophones, aswell as giant robots and no tarmac roads =P

Tamer San
06-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Amen. neo, you have ssk to agree with you, but I have Dani here :tongue: . think of it, in Pokemon there is high tech, starting off with the smallest thing which is a Pokeball into the biggest robots of team Rokcet, yet there are Samurais, Ninja (one of them is a gym leader, Koja) and even ancient places that looks like Aztec (Alph) and japan (The town where the ghost gym is in Johto). And believe it or not, we are not playing matrix RP, it is a Pokemon RP so live with that and suffer Neo :wink:

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 10:07 PM
meh, but if the two forces were to meet, what would happen?

Trust me, while disarming techniques for guns are useful in close quarters, if you are more than a yard away, you WILL be shot the moment you try to move closer.

The problem isn't in the two independently existing, it is the conflict that would rise if the two met. NP and I are saying that tradition would be owned.

also, the pokemon anime is to say the least, retarded.

Tamer San
06-03-2005, 10:12 PM
yeah, the anime isn't good at all, but still, a proof :tongue:

Hmmmm, have you ever watched Kung Fu hustle XD (Great example, eh? =P) the last villain managed to catch a bullet in his bare hands, and thats kung Fu. have you ever watched "The great White ninja" well, the fat Ninja managed to blocked an Uzi bullets raining at him with two swords. have you ever watched an anime where a character with a sword managed to cut a robot into half using his sword? have you ever watched *gets smakced on the head* T_T

Well, you got the point...anyway, yeah, langauges i know are too many which is i am reducing. i will change mons, and will change profile tomorrow, I am too tiredd to do so tonight ^^

Raddstealth316
06-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Honestly, using swords, katanas, and knifes in an advanced technological society is ridiculous. People are just using them due to the fact that their favorite anime or video game characters are using them, and that's doing a lot of damage to the way the RP is supposed to be.

Now I feel stupid...

Maybe I should go and change my bio... :ermm:

Neo Emolga
06-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Hmmmm, have you ever watched Kung Fu hustle XD (Great example, eh? =P) the last villain managed to catch a bullet in his bare hands, and thats kung Fu. have you ever watched "The great White ninja" well, the fat Ninja managed to blocked an Uzi bullets raining at him with two swords. have you ever watched an anime where a character with a sword managed to cut a robot into half using his sword? have you ever watched *gets smakced on the head* T_T

The RPM of an actual Uzi is about 1,200 with a magazine hold of 30. That means your fat Ninja friend would have to block exactly 30 bullets within a 1.33 second time span. There's a reason why this kind of stuff only happens in movies, and not in real life...

Incongruity
06-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Who really carries an Uzi around with them anyways. People either have hunting rifles or pistols. Unless they're collectors, in which case their guns wouldn't be working anyways.

unless.... they're gangsters, terrorists, or soldiers.

also, 1200 rpm is not good. less control. "spray n' pray" as it's known. Unless of course you have either OpenGL or OGC. (cs joke)

paperfairy
06-03-2005, 11:24 PM
While we're talking about god-modding, could you check my character?

-PF

Thoughts: Thanks.

Matt
06-04-2005, 06:13 PM
What are the limits for the WAR rp? It seems like CC is accepting everyone o.O

Neo Emolga
06-04-2005, 06:23 PM
What are the limits for the WAR rp? It seems like CC is accepting everyone o.O

The only real requirement is not to be overly unrealistic about it. To me, if you have a character that is really good with something, then there should be evidence in their history that proves they have been training with that skill or ability for a long time.

Also, it's understandable if you want your character to be stronger or more skilled than an average man or woman. Just don't overdo it, like saying your character is a 13 year old who has fully mastered combat training, speaks 10 different languages, and has an IQ of 279. That's definitely overdoing it...

Whether you really want your character to be a more of a firearms specialist or a ninja guy is up to you, but I do recommend reading what SK and I have been saying before you decide to go with the later...

Raddstealth316
06-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Um Alex (pink blur) has been missing for a while now and I'm concerned he won't be here to post the Netbattle thread or judge it in time. Do you think we need a new judge for it?

Neo Emolga
06-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Um Alex (pink blur) has been missing for a while now and I'm concerned he won't be here to post the Netbattle thread or judge it in time. Do you think we need a new judge for it?

Yeah, I think we should start looking into it. I honestly thought Alex would have been back by now, but I guess not.

I'll get on AIM and hopefully HKim will be on...

MystiKal
06-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Well if you can't find someone else Khold said he would love to have the NB judge, and he said the days he cant do it I could fill in for him.

Half a Dollar
06-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Is there a trivia judge yet?

Neo Emolga
06-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Well, HKim isn't on AIM but I'll definitely consider that, since to me it sounds like the best choice.

When he does get on (probably later tonight), I'll suggest that to him.

EDIT: Nick, PaperFairy is the current Trivia judge.

06-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Well, HKim isn't on AIM but I'll definitely consider that, since to me it sounds like the best choice.

When he does get on (probably later tonight), I'll suggest that to him.

EDIT: Nick, PaperFairy is the current Trivia judge.

He was on earlier this evening, and I normally find him online when I come online in the morning XP

Half a Dollar
06-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Ah, I see.

Also, Dani seems to be worried about my wings in my RP fill out form....

Neo Emolga
06-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Ah, I see.

Also, Dani seems to be worried about my wings in my RP fill out form....

Eh, I'd change that if I were you. It just seems too outside what everyone else is doing with their character.

Half a Dollar
06-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Lol, might aswell make my character's plot like:

Wings disappear. Must find cure to get wings back.

Bascially, his wings disappear a.k.a out of comission, and won't be in use.

Is that good? :happy:

Neo Emolga
06-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Lol, might aswell make my character's plot like:

Wings disappear. Must find cure to get wings back.

Bascially, his wings disappear a.k.a out of comission, and won't be in use.

Is that good? :happy:

Fine, but spend more time being a part of the team that you're on, rather than just going about a self-assigned quest all by yourself.

Half a Dollar
06-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Alright. I'll just make that a little sidquest...*sneers*

Jack of Clovers
06-18-2005, 09:47 PM
it seems like all the deadline times vary too much. is there any way to get them closer together and make it easier?

~Jack~

Neo Emolga
06-19-2005, 05:19 AM
it seems like all the deadline times vary too much. is there any way to get them closer together and make it easier?

~Jack~

We try to use Saturday and Sunday as the deadline, but then again, some judges have trouble making it on time due to personal reasons.

Neo Emolga
07-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Well, some knew this was going to come sooner or later, for others this may be a surprise.

I’m officially resigning from my War Leader position. I hate to say it, but I no longer have the motivation, the interest, or the desire to continue working on this War or any possible future Wars for that matter. I’ve exhausted every possible resource I’ve had available to make the War as entertaining as possible, as well as spending a tremendous amount of time into this project, and I still feel it wasn’t enough to make every War new and different from the last while still sticking to the original construction in a way that could functionally work. With War Season 3, we spent an enormous amount of time to make the War a totally new experience. However, that failed and most of the work that went into it was for naught. Then, I decided to create War Season 3⅔, and try something totally new and different to the War but still keep the original style. That too, I put many hours in only to pull the plug on it early, and the biggest pain of it was having to serve as a judge myself for nearly every section in an emergency state long after my original judges left. Painfully, I learned the War is impossible to handle as a single person. And finally, in War Season 4, we decided to return to the original roots of the War with completely new teams with that hope that it would feel like and have the success of Season 1. Sorry to say it, but most of us are utterly exhausted of the War, and this certainly wasn’t anything new and interesting like it was back then.

As for War Season 4, already we’ve had to have not one, not two, not three, but seven judge changes and it’s only the fifth week. Without the judges, the foundation of the war falls, and right now it’s very unstable. Likewise, I also believe the judges themselves are losing interest. Their resignation may not seem like much, but when it comes to war leaders trying to struggle to find a replacement as soon as possible, it’s definitely hell. Sorry, but I don’t think the war is worth it considering how much work it is for the little enjoyment and satisfaction that it yields.

While HKim feels there is still hope to bring the War back on its feet, I’m moving on. Whether he wants to employ new War Leaders in my position in one more effort to bring it up to speed or end the War right here, that’s his choice now, not mine. Since both of our views regarding what should be done with the War are vastly different, it’s nearly impossible to come to some agreement. While HKim’s emphasis is on tradition, I want to take a realistic point of view, one that says the glamour of the War is exhausted, and it’s time to develop something totally new from the War and not recreate some wannabe rip off of it. Likewise, I’ve heard the desires of my peers on what they liked about the War and what they didn’t like and felt should be removed. Hopefully I can take this and develop something from it that meets those desires.

And with that finally said, I hand in my final resignation.

Dratini
07-09-2005, 01:26 AM
I agree with most of what you said Neo, but a few of my views on finishing this war are different, even if it is viewed by most as a total waste & a lost cause.

Anyway, I am sure everyone who participates in this war knows none of the War Leaders can be active right now. However, that doesn’t mean the war is over quite yet, at least, not in my book. Kim is determined to finish off this season, even if the war is cut short, and nothing will stand in his way of doing that, even a lack of War Leaders.

That being said, until either Kim or Fair can become active again and evaluate the situation, determine when the war should end, and move on from the war altogether, I have been appointed by Kim to assist him with the judging situation and help the war continue running as smoothly as possible. Yes, that would make me a temporary war leader. I intend on helping at least finishing this war even if it is not going to go out in a bang. The war will have an end and a team will come out of this victorious; your efforts so far have not been wasted, and the war will not just die right now.

I will get to work fixing any judging problems immediately. If there is any problem with the war I feel I do not have the power to fix and you cannot find Kim online, feel free to IM me about it, and I will do my best to see Kim gets the message as soon as possible.

Matt
07-09-2005, 01:36 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Neo, but I too am getting exausted. I'm managing 3 or 4 sections, with help, for my team, and am busy judging Fan Fictions, which is VERY strenuous. It is hard to read 4-5 stories a week, especially when you have other things to do in your life. If anybody minds, I'm backing down from my judging position, making me the eighth judge to trade his position to someone else. I have grown tired of the WAR, and honestly don't see neither this continuing nor another WAR starting after this. This may be the end.

Half a Dollar
07-09-2005, 01:47 AM
I am very sorry to say this to all of you, both I hope you all know that the War was DEAD FROM THE START. It probably was active for the first weeks, but then crap starts happening and the WAR falls apart. I would think after the 2nd WAR, everyone would know. Seems like no one except for a few even knew. People can't open their eyes to see that, the WAR was never active like the first one. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but it is the truth.

Yet, idea can pop up now and then.

I have an idea.

Why let only few people even think of the WAR? Why not invite everyone to an AIM chat and ask for suggestions? Why don't you try things different? You all try to make the WAR different, but it's just the same war with different stuff.

Another idea.

DO NOT RUSH THE WAR.

Rushing the war can cause these wars to fall apart. Take all of your time to make the war. No one's going anywhere.

Jack of Clovers
07-09-2005, 01:47 AM
well... this was unforeseen. :neutral:

perhaps taking next week off for a War Break is a good idea. this will give people a chance to get things back in order.
personally, I don't think we should ruin it for those people playing. who cares if it's not the most active thing like it used to be. maybe it's not the same competition as before, maybe it's not as fun, but people are participating and people are having fun competing against one another. see the War to end, like D said. (I have no problems helping if I can)

and there's nothing wrong with the season so far. just replace a judge or two.

Defense- Fanfiction judging has always been hard because sometimes it's a lot to read. that was the one section that I agreed to having two judges (and RP).

DO NOT RUSH THE WAR.

Rushing the war can cause these wars to fall apart. Take all of your time to make the war. No one's going anywhere.
that's why I kept asking two and one month before the war started if everything was ready. still, the judges weren't picked until the last week before Week 1. :eh:

~Jack~

Matt
07-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Defense- Fanfiction judging has always been hard because sometimes it's a lot to read. that was the one section that I agreed to having two judges (and RP).

I'd agree to staying if there was another judge, if, and only if, I wasn't me. Knowing myself, I have my own sense of quality, and nothing would happen but arguments between the other judge and I. Therefore, I stand on my decision to back down.

bronislav84
07-11-2005, 07:56 AM
As you people may already realize, if a section has no judge, it's dead in the water. Nobody can get points in those sections and that leaves the season very likely to just be voided out.

Personally, I participate in one section: the RP section. I think I do it well, and I enjoy taking on the role of a person in a fantasy world and then lettng my story unfold. I also enjoy competing against fellow writers and working with teammates.

That said, I have to mention that the War RP is a type of RP that I crave (Like White Castle!). I only participate in well thought out RPs that have a thorough background and plot. Those are very hard to come by on PE2K. The War RP falls into that category.

I personally am enjoying this season and am having fun. But, there's a roadblock for this season. That roadblock is the three judges positions that are empty. Although it doesn't directly affect me, since I personally only participate in one section, the season can't go on with no judges. Kenny is doigng a good job, but the three empty sections will most likely end up voiding the war even if the RP andother non empty sections can kee going. Those empty sections are dead n the water and are pushing the season into the "null and void" zone. If this is not remedied (explained later), the season will just have to be canceled.

With sections that are unjudged, the season falls into ruin. I can understand people getting tired of the War. I can understand judges geting tired too. But what about the people who are actually enjoying the season? What will they think, when the season is canceled because there could be no replacements made? Lack of judges means that the people who wanna contine can't continue.

So, I propose a few ideas for solutions:

We let this season continue and not end it. Judges must be found in this solution.
We decide to end this season prematurely and void it for lack of judges and start a new season. It's unfortunate that he resigned, because Joe/Neo gave me an idea that I'd like to bring to discussion. He believes that since people get bored/tired of the War and how it's so long, we should have all the sections (escept the RP section) run for about five weeks. This number is just his idea and may be raised to 6, 7 or 8, depending on develpments. After that, all the sections are closed and points for those sections are finalized. After that's done, a War RP of a lengh of...well, a long time, will be started. This section will allow teams to just focus on the RP aspect of the War, and to allow the RP to run for normal length, which satisfies people like me who want the War RP to actually have a real ending. The Team that can actually declare victory will have a hefty number of points added onto their total (I suggest 20, but that's just my idea), along with the points already given out in the other sections and over the course of the RP.
The last option is implementing the above system right now. What could be done is closing all the current sections and finalizing their points. After that, the RP section will allow for a way for the teams to clash and to really show their personalities. Face it: whether a team is a good team or an evil team doesn't matter when points are given for sections other than RPing.

Those are my two cents on this matter, and I hope I have dented the minds of even some people.

Bashaamo
07-18-2005, 02:24 AM
Hey is it too late to join one of these team and participate in the war. I'd really like to rip up that debate thread.

Matt
07-18-2005, 02:45 AM
I don't believe it's too late. Join Team Soul! We are so conveniently located right here in my sig.

Dratini
07-18-2005, 05:52 AM
It's not too late to join. You can join up until the day the war ends. :tongue:

As you people may already realize, if a section has no judge, it's dead in the water. Nobody can get points in those sections and that leaves the season very likely to just be voided out.

Personally, I participate in one section: the RP section. I think I do it well, and I enjoy taking on the role of a person in a fantasy world and then lettng my story unfold. I also enjoy competing against fellow writers and working with teammates.

That said, I have to mention that the War RP is a type of RP that I crave (Like White Castle!). I only participate in well thought out RPs that have a thorough background and plot. Those are very hard to come by on PE2K. The War RP falls into that category.

I personally am enjoying this season and am having fun. But, there's a roadblock for this season. That roadblock is the three judges positions that are empty. Although it doesn't directly affect me, since I personally only participate in one section, the season can't go on with no judges. Kenny is doigng a good job, but the three empty sections will most likely end up voiding the war even if the RP andother non empty sections can kee going. Those empty sections are dead n the water and are pushing the season into the "null and void" zone. If this is not remedied (explained later), the season will just have to be canceled.

With sections that are unjudged, the season falls into ruin. I can understand people getting tired of the War. I can understand judges geting tired too. But what about the people who are actually enjoying the season? What will they think, when the season is canceled because there could be no replacements made? Lack of judges means that the people who wanna contine can't continue.

So, I propose a few ideas for solutions:

We let this season continue and not end it. Judges must be found in this solution.
We decide to end this season prematurely and void it for lack of judges and start a new season. It's unfortunate that he resigned, because Joe/Neo gave me an idea that I'd like to bring to discussion. He believes that since people get bored/tired of the War and how it's so long, we should have all the sections (escept the RP section) run for about five weeks. This number is just his idea and may be raised to 6, 7 or 8, depending on develpments. After that, all the sections are closed and points for those sections are finalized. After that's done, a War RP of a lengh of...well, a long time, will be started. This section will allow teams to just focus on the RP aspect of the War, and to allow the RP to run for normal length, which satisfies people like me who want the War RP to actually have a real ending. The Team that can actually declare victory will have a hefty number of points added onto their total (I suggest 20, but that's just my idea), along with the points already given out in the other sections and over the course of the RP.
The last option is implementing the above system right now. What could be done is closing all the current sections and finalizing their points. After that, the RP section will allow for a way for the teams to clash and to really show their personalities. Face it: whether a team is a good team or an evil team doesn't matter when points are given for sections other than RPing.

Those are my two cents on this matter, and I hope I have dented the minds of even some people.

The problem with judges is the season started with too little planning. From what I have been told, judges were still getting selected only a few days before the war began. To have firm, concrete judges, we would have needed to have a plethora of judges picked in advance who we knew we could count on.

Anyway, onto the current situation the war is in.

In order for a final solution for the war's end to be determined, Kim is going to have to come online and evaluate the current situation of the war. Until that happens, the war will keep running, however dead it might be.

It sounds to me like, once Kim gets on, he plans on ending the war in a couple more weeks. That would include all sections, probably even RP. From what I have seen of the RP, it's only slightly more active than the other sections. In my book, that's not enough to keep it going as a war activity for major bonus points, even if it is one of the best war events. Plus, I'm sure most people who participates in the war's other sections don't want to wait for the War RP to end in order to see who has won. That's not to say the RP can't keep going, in some way.

Heck, even Kim will agree on this: This war is nothing compared to Season 1. The idea is now old and boring. It has been abused and slaughtered, and crucified. I am positive there will be more intra-forum competitions in the future, but war will be put to a nice, long rest.

Thanks for your two cents bron. Everything you and anyone else can suggest is useful for use on deciding what the members want to see happen. :wink: :tongue:

Dratini
07-25-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm going to post this here and in the Team War Statistics thread to make sure the maximum number of war participants possible see this...

Important War Announcement!

Due to the lack of activity in the war, it has been decided that the war will officially end on Saturday, August 6th.

This will allow for 2 more weeks of war, and the war will end in its 9th week. This will allow time for the judging in certain sections, such as Fan Fic, to be caught up on. Don't worry, all points you have rightfully earned will be counted in the final war results.

Work hard for these last two weeks! The war may be fairly inactive, but in a close war like this, any effort you put forth could decide the victor.

:tongue:

Jack of Clovers
07-26-2005, 06:56 AM
why not go the full ten weeks. at least, that's what some people wanted the limit to be. and ten is a nicer number than 9. :ermm:

~Jack~

Matthew
07-26-2005, 08:59 AM
I know... I wanted 10 weeks as well... :eh:

Dratini
07-26-2005, 10:00 PM
why not go the full ten weeks. at least, that's what some people wanted the limit to be. and ten is a nicer number than 9. :ermm:

~Jack~

It was Kim's choice, and I believe he chose that week since he'll be able to be around and wrap the war up. I think we can all agree that Kim (the only real war leader currently running the war) needs to be around when the war ends, since final results and closing ceremonies would need to be announced and posted.

Even if he is able to be on for week 10, one of the main goals we have is simply to end the war.

When I first became a temp war leader around week 4, Kim had said the war would only last a couple more weeks. Here we are three weeks after that, and the war still hasn't ended. I understand that some people are enjoying it still, but most of the sections are dead and most people who were originally involved with the war are now inactive. That aside, there's several weeks of Fan Fic that still need to be judged, and because of that quite a few people have quit writing because they don't think their stories will be judged. Several sections have judges that don't feel like doing anything anymore, and so those sections died along with the judges. Not to mention that a good majority of members, whether they are active in the war or not, feel the war should already be over. To them, even two more weeks is too long.

Inactivity aside, two more weeks was a great choice for us. We'd have time to get sections like Fan Fic judged, yet two weeks wouldn't be long enough for too many more problems to arise. All around, it seemed like ending the war as soon as was reasonable was more important than the exact count of weeks.

Next time I see Kim online, I'll discuss your viewpoint of the war lasting 10 weeks with him. I cannot guarantee that will make a difference simply because week count, as I explained, wasn't the only thing this decision was based around. He seemed content with ending the war in two more weeks, and I trust his judgment. Everyone seems to have their own opinions on when the war should end, but I will make sure 10 weeks is at least considered by Kim.

:tongue:

Exon Auxus
08-03-2005, 07:45 AM

~Jack~

Well, it looks like there hasn't been much WAR activity. And because of that, I hereby resign my position as judge of the Scavenger Hunt.

Sheignie
08-14-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't know if this will count as off-topic or not, but I've just been dying to ask. Anyway, what is this war, and how do I become a part of it? It seems really interesting, and it would be nice to be a part of it. Thanks in advance for your answers.

2wings
10-08-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't know if this will count as off-topic or not, but I've just been dying to ask. Anyway, what is this war, and how do I become a part of it? It seems really interesting, and it would be nice to be a part of it. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Yeah, what is it? :S i getting curios.

Pika57
10-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Okay. The WAR is a yearly event at PE2k. There are multiple competions in areas including roleplaying, writing, URPG/netbattle, graphic and traditional arts, and many other areas i'm sure i stupidly forgot.

Members divide into teams of... i think it was 20 members and compete to try and win the most contests.

WAR is held every summer.

It normally would last several weeks.

Pidgeot79
01-02-2006, 03:00 PM
If you want to be cool like everyone, join THE Naked Pile. It will make you popular in school, and improve your grades.

Pika57
01-02-2006, 03:01 PM
If you want to be cool like everyone, join THE Naked Pile. It will make you popular in school, and improve your grades.

Don't revive old threads

Pidgeot79
01-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Don't revive old threads
It's a sticky so like...yeah, it shouldn't of been inactive in the first place.

Pika57
01-02-2006, 03:05 PM
It's a sticky so like...yeah, it shouldn't of been inactive in the first place.

do i lose a point?

Neo Emolga
01-02-2006, 03:09 PM

You're scaring me, Pidgey.

Well, it's not going to help me since I'm not even in school. But... out of respect for the children... don't be shocked if your little posse gets a lock.

Pidgeot79
01-02-2006, 03:13 PM
do i lose a point?

I don't know, do you?

You're scaring me, Pidgey.

Well, it's not going to help me since I'm not even in school. But... out of respect for the children... don't be shocked if your little posse gets a lock.

I'm going to be one angry Normal/Flying type if it gets locked. I might go into Pidgeot79.00000001 mode. The worst thing I've actually done is used the word "naked". Also locking it would really anger the nudists on the forum.

Mitsuko Souma
01-13-2006, 07:41 AM
I don't know, do you?

I'm going to be one angry Normal/Flying type if it gets locked. I might go into Pidgeot79.00000001 mode. The worst thing I've actually done is used the word "naked". Also locking it would really anger the nudists on the forum.
Well, a certain forum has been locked.

I do believe Pidge very well may tell Ryan he loses a point and go into Pidgeot79.00000001 mode. Which is why I have a forcefield.

But I'm sad now, as THE Naked Pile rocked.

Channel Delibird
01-14-2006, 07:53 PM
Looks like there's an opponent for Cyan Gym now in the form of Pika Gym. I'd join, but I'm not a Pika-nut, so maybe I should go solo and try to beat both or make a third Gym myself, before everyone joins the others. XD

HKim
01-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Looks like there's an opponent for Cyan Gym now in the form of Pika Gym. I'd join, but I'm not a Pika-nut, so maybe I should go solo and try to beat both or make a third Gym myself, before everyone joins the others. XD

Hmmm, an interesting idea. Perhaps you should. It would be interesting to see a three-way rivalry and you all excel in different areas.

Would be quite fascinating to see.

Channel Delibird
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
The interesting bit would be coming up with an accessible Gym that works around the Channel Delibird parameters... I'll get thinking and I'll probably have it up tomorrow. You know, if this idea starts to do really well, we could possibly be looking at a brand-new format for the War.

HKim
01-15-2006, 01:22 AM
The interesting bit would be coming up with an accessible Gym that works around the Channel Delibird parameters... I'll get thinking and I'll probably have it up tomorrow. You know, if this idea starts to do really well, we could possibly be looking at a brand-new format for the War.

Exactly my thoughts, though, this wouldn't be called the War considering this idea is quite different.

Channel Delibird
01-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Anyway, TV Gym is up and I'm looking forward to first some talented Trainers, and then some interesting challenges. It's gonna be good.

StrawberryPinkMewIchigo
01-15-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm thinking of starting a little club pertaining to Strawberry ice cream. What do you all think?

Togepi
01-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Hmm..there are a lot of Gym clubs. Perhaps the next war season should pit the Gyms against each other.

Neo Emolga
01-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Hmm..there are a lot of Gym clubs. Perhaps the next war season should pit the Gyms against each other.

Don't jump to conclusions with the War. We're not even 100% sure if it's even going to place this year, or ever again for that matter.

It's still a pretty big topic of debate in the TMI...

bronislav84
01-17-2006, 03:22 AM
Togepi, besides what NP mentioned, there's also another reason why it might not work so well. There aren't enough memebers in each one to cover all the War sections from before. All of them have a member cutoff at stuff under five.

Seawolf
01-17-2006, 04:12 AM
Just to let everyone know, the Cyan, Pika, and TV Gyms will have a new rival Gym coming soon...

Muahaha!

*dashes off*

Togepi
01-17-2006, 04:14 AM
They already do, it is called the Water Type Mono Gym.

HKim
01-17-2006, 04:27 AM
Well, Togepi, it's your gym that seems to be confusing people. All the other gyms are all within the same league, but yours is a club.

Perhaps the four current gyms (not yours) should have some sort of acronym in order to set themselves apart. Kind of like how all TMI Threads have "TMI" in front of them or how the War Threads had "[War]". That would help things out a bit.

Togepi
01-17-2006, 05:32 AM
No, my Gym is a club, but I also joined a real gym called the Water Type Mano Gym.

Neo Emolga
01-17-2006, 07:27 AM
No, my Gym is a club, but I also joined a real gym called the Water Type Mano Gym.

Sorry, but rust's gym can't be made official either. According to his rules, you HAVE to join his gym in order to get his badge. Not fair to people from other gyms and to those who just don't want to join his...

Anyway, I think we need some required layout to how a gym should be set up in order to officially be a part of the "PE2K League" (for lack of a better title). I modeled my gym after Dani's Cyan Gym, and Vex also did a similar approach to stay consistent. However, as far as Togepi's and rust's gym goes, they're doing something completely different...

Channel Delibird
01-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Well, if Togepi's Gym is a club, not a Gym, then the title should not have Gym in it, to make it easier for people who come along and get confused.

Togepi
01-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Okay. When I post next I will change the title so it has [club[ after it. I would right now, but I would have to double post [I think]

Channel Delibird
01-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Okay. When I post next I will change the title so it has [club[ after it. I would right now, but I would have to double post [I think]

Just edit the first post.

01-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Sorry for this confusion guys, I should have a proper thing up soon just read that quick notice for now.

And Megumi has the go ahead from me so it's cool

Neo Emolga
01-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Sorry for this confusion guys, I should have a proper thing up soon just read that quick notice for now.

Thank you, Dani, I appreciate you taking the time out to write it.

Hopefully it clears up this confusion... -_-

01-19-2006, 04:14 PM
It's up! *wipes away sweat*

Any problems then tell me ^_^

Neo Emolga
01-19-2006, 04:22 PM

Hey, nice work, Dani!

I just need to update my profile and ask everyone else in my gym to do the same. Plus, good thinking on seperating drawing and graphic arts, I'm going to change that challenge you made with Master in my own gym so you don't actually have to draw anything.

Seawolf
01-20-2006, 01:58 AM

That's right, Scylla Gym is open and ready to kick some serious arse! Well, almost.

Hehe, I still need to make our Badge...

Sky Girl
01-20-2006, 02:19 AM

It looks great Dani! Hopefully now all the gyms will run smoothly and maybe a few more people will want to make gyms.

That's right, Scylla Gym is open and ready to kick some serious arse! Well, almost.

Hehe, I still need to make our Badge...
xD I think we need a mascot first. If you have one in mind already, you haven't informed us yet. :tongue:

(I vote Vaporeon)

Channel Delibird
01-20-2006, 06:17 AM
Well done, Dani, the info page looks great. Now let's hope that people read it...

01-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Well done, Dani, the info page looks great. Now let's hope that people read it...
Yeah XP

Also Megumi bought to my attention that 3 is a little small and I've been feeling really bad because I have 5 and we have 4 gyms now so all the other gyms can bring their limit up to 5 too, but no more than that. Seems fair ^_^

Neo Emolga
01-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Yeah XP

Also Megumi bought to my attention that 3 is a little small and I've been feeling really bad because I have 5 and we have 4 gyms now so all the other gyms can bring their limit up to 5 too, but no more than that. Seems fair ^_^

Sure about that...?

We only have 4 gyms at the moment. I'd honestly rather see 4 more emerge, and right now, no one seems to be planning up another gym.

I'd honestly say let more gyms be created by keeping the member limit down, but that's just my opinion.

Seawolf
01-21-2006, 07:51 PM
xD I think we need a mascot first. If you have one in mind already, you haven't informed us yet. :tongue:

(I vote Vaporeon)

Heh, I made the badge yesterday and chose Gyarados as our mascot. It fits with the 'sea serpent'-ness of the Gym name. :tongue: I almost picked Vapo, but it didn't seem to fit in with the theme...

I'd love to see 4 more Gyms as well. I'm sure Lan would be interested in creating one.

01-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Heh, I made the badge yesterday and chose Gyarados as our mascot. It fits with the 'sea serpent'-ness of the Gym name. :tongue: I almost picked Vapo, but it didn't seem to fit in with the theme...

I'd love to see 4 more Gyms as well. I'm sure Lan would be interested in creating one.
lol ok, we'll wait but I still feel bad >.< maybe 2 people won't mind moving...

Neo Emolga
01-22-2006, 04:14 AM
lol ok, we'll wait but I still feel bad >.< maybe 2 people won't mind moving...

Well, just do exactly what you did for me, and encourage them to make their own gym. I'm pretty sure they'll understand.

Mitsuko Souma
01-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Well, there is now a DSL Club made by moi. DSL users only!

Channel Delibird
01-26-2006, 06:23 AM
By the way, Lugia Shadow decided to 'set up' his own themeless Gym in the Role Play board of all places. Just so you don't miss it... -_-

lugia shadow
01-26-2006, 06:25 AM
what a snich tis is my first time trying it could just be moved for hells sake

glowSTICK
01-26-2006, 01:53 PM
I think we should get a gym board. :oops:

Lightning Pikachu
01-26-2006, 02:49 PM
I think we should get a gym board. :oops:
I think that the gyms should be Stickied in the "Mixed Groups/Club"Board so they don't die.

bronislav84
01-26-2006, 03:44 PM
I second that notion, since somebody in TV Gym was worrying that it would die from lack of challenges. I'm in that Gym, so that worries me too.

Lightning Pikachu
01-26-2006, 06:54 PM
I second that notion, since somebody in TV Gym was worrying that it would die from lack of challenges. I'm in that Gym, so that worries me too.
That was me so i'm gunna try and get them stickied.

bronislav84
01-26-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry. I kinda forgot it was you. It was a great idea, still.

Lightning Pikachu
01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
I'm sorry. I kinda forgot it was you. It was a great idea, still.
I pm'ed Loyal Arcanine asking for them to be stickied.

01-26-2006, 08:09 PM
It would just create too many stickies though, half the front page would be stickies XP

And thanks for the heads up vex

Kylee the Larvitar
01-26-2006, 08:57 PM
How about if you just bump them if you think there going down. Even though that'll create more post counts, the gyms would stay up near the top.

Seawolf
01-27-2006, 06:17 AM
How about if you just bump them if you think there going down. Even though that'll create more post counts, the gyms would stay up near the top.

Good idea, it's annoying to have to hunt for them when they get bumped down...

Yeah, Togepi decided to be smart and start his own gym without asking. -_-

Channel Delibird
01-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Yeah, Togepi decided to be smart and start his own gym without asking. -_-

I will never understand people who can't take two minutes out of their life to read the rules. >_<

Seawolf
01-27-2006, 06:23 AM
I will never understand people who can't take two minutes out of their life to read the rules. >_<

Ditto. It makes you wonder what the world is coming to...

*sigh*

Kylee the Larvitar
01-27-2006, 06:48 AM
Ditto. It makes you wonder what the world is coming to...

*sigh*
What the world is coming to is we have very smart people.
Misguided or just plain dumb I reckon.

Saremu
01-27-2006, 06:53 AM
I feel a little embarassed, but I've been gone for a while. Can someone please explain the whole gym tradition? I feel like maybe starting one, but I'm a little fuzzy on the process, and what comes after.

Kylee the Larvitar
01-27-2006, 06:56 AM
I feel a little embarassed, but I've been gone for a while. Can someone please explain the whole gym tradition? I feel like maybe starting one, but I'm a little fuzzy on the process, and what comes after.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13978

Ta dah! Read if you will.

Saremu
01-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Crap. Maybe I'll join one before I start one. Or challenge one and then join one and then make one.

.AzureLight
01-27-2006, 02:00 PM
Crap. Maybe I'll join one before I start one. Or challenge one and then join one and then make one.
Saremu, if you make a gym, reserve a spot for me. :tongue:

01-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey Neo and Vex, you guys can have 1 more member each, Megumi has 4 because I said she could before when I brought it up and there are a few more challenges so it seems fair.

And Saremu, if you do want to make a gym don't make the same mistake as Bladewolf and Togepi, PM me first with your plans and wait until I give the go ahead XP

Saremu
01-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I've decided not to make one yet. When I do though Lan you definately have a spot. Will there be more chances to make gyms? Like after people have beaten the current ones can new ones be made? I'm just wondering, because my element has been chosen already.

Japucar
01-27-2006, 09:15 PM
I've decided not to make one yet. When I do though Lan you definately have a spot. Will there be more chances to make gyms? Like after people have beaten the current ones can new ones be made? I'm just wondering, because my element has been chosen already.
You don't need an "element" in the sence of water or fire- type Pokémon. There is also a TV gym, for example.

Kylee the Larvitar
01-27-2006, 09:29 PM
You don't need an "element" in the sence of water or fire- type Pokémon. There is also a TV gym, for example.
A TV gym is rather strange but oddly just right for this forum. I quite liked the idea of it.

Saremu
01-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Cool. I officially may start a gym now. PMing Danielle ASAP.

Seawolf
01-28-2006, 12:57 AM

I think you mean "theme". :wink:

Yay, Saremu! Can't wait to see what you come up with. xD

Mitsuko Souma
01-31-2006, 03:45 AM
Hmmm...

I'm thinking of opening a gym, but I need some ideas. And I also need some people who could probably join it, since I don't want a good gym with no one in it. Ideas, anyone?

I'm thinking something different. Like, for example, a Poison type gym!

Togepi
01-31-2006, 09:57 PM
I got Dani's permission to create the Cute Pokemon Gym! I have a badge for it, but I cannot get the images for it! Dang that Serebii! PM me if PE2K has Pokemon XD Sprites.

Saremu
01-31-2006, 10:15 PM
I'm working on a srite of the Gym leader right now. I will only tell you that he is bald.

02-01-2006, 03:06 PM
No you didn't >.< (at Togepi XP)

Neo Emolga
02-01-2006, 04:39 PM
No you didn't >.< (at Togepi XP)

Wow, this just keeps getting better and better. First he creates without your permission, and now he's lying about it...

Togepi, did you learn anything at all from your ban...?

02-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Wow, this just keeps getting better and better. First he creates without your permission, and now he's lying about it...

Togepi, did you learn anything at all from your ban...?
Oh no, he did PM me, that reply was before I had actually oked it, and I turned him down anyway because of the previous gym >.<

Seawolf
02-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Oh no, he did PM me, that reply was before I had actually oked it, and I turned him down anyway because of the previous gym >.<

Hehe, so it's still technically a no-go.

:p

Cris
02-02-2006, 09:36 PM
I think I got permission to start my own gym.It's Eeveelution Gym!

Umbreon Shadow
02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Cris, I'm not trying to be mean but I really doubt you have the experience to run a gym.

Cris
02-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Cris, I'm not trying to be mean but I really doubt you have the experience to run a gym.Maybe I can?I promess it wouldn't be like Togepi's gyms.

Neo Emolga
02-04-2006, 03:50 AM
Maybe I can?I promess it wouldn't be like Togepi's gyms.

Well, just make sure it has Dani's permission, before you do anything else. She's the head of this entire PE2K League.

Incongruity
02-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Is it just me or do the revived war teams serve no real purpose at the time and are just as bad as "The Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakachi Sensei, and any other Naruto Caharacter Club"?

Neo Emolga
02-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Is it just me or do the revived war teams serve no real purpose at the time and are just as bad as "The Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakachi Sensei, and any other Naruto Caharacter Club"?

No, they have just as much purpose as the original teams did. Plus, there is a slight chance the War or something very similar to it that could use the teams might be coming back again.

Incongruity
02-04-2006, 09:31 PM
No, they have just as much purpose as the original teams did. Plus, there is a slight chance the War or something very similar to it that could use the teams might be coming back again.
I get the scent of the wind, my post was deleted.

Now, the question i asked before (without what I presume was the reason for deletion)

Is that a subtle hint or a false justification?

Channel Delibird
02-09-2006, 06:18 AM
To be honest, unless there's a War going on, or it's a Gym, most groups and clubs don't do a lot anyway. It's just a way for people to get together and share some friendly banter, some contests here and there. I certainly don't think it's harmful to the forum.

Neo Emolga
02-16-2006, 12:40 AM
Well, just so everyone knows, I have resigned from my War Leader postion, and I won't be taking it back for the upcoming War. This is due heavily in part from my full time job, and the limitation of time I have. Instead, I'm handing over the position to Dani, who I feel is definitely qualified and an outstanding choice to help lead the next War and make it as fun as possible.

So, I'd like to say congratulations to Dani, and all the best wishes in the road ahead. :happy:

Pidgeot79
02-16-2006, 01:00 AM
Well, just so everyone knows, I have resigned from my War Leader postion, and I won't be taking it back for the upcoming War. This is due heavily in part from my full time job, and the limitation of time I have. Instead, I'm handing over the position to Dani, who I feel is definitely qualified and an outstanding choice to help lead the next War and make it as fun as possible.

So, I'd like to say congratulations to Dani, and all the best wishes in the road ahead. :happy:

I'm guessing she will stay in La Resistance.

02-16-2006, 01:10 AM
I'm guessing she will stay in La Resistance.
hell yeah, rawrf!

Incongruity
02-16-2006, 01:12 AM
hell yeah, rawrf!
w00t! Good thing HKim's my clone account. Now two war leaders are in La Resistance.

HKim
02-16-2006, 01:32 AM
w00t! Good thing HKim's my clone account. Now two war leaders are in La Resistance.

What SK? I thought we were brothers.

Togepi
02-17-2006, 02:46 AM
If I want to create a Team and try to get it to participate in the war, who should I send a PM to?

King Zark
02-17-2006, 08:52 AM
fiery Battle Gym is Avvepting Members
So if you want to join look for a gym to join look out for fiery Battle Gym

there's a link in my sig

[Fair]
02-17-2006, 10:38 PM
A new gym is on the way. :happy:

If you'd like to be a member, let me know.

Togepi
02-17-2006, 10:41 PM
There should be more gyms. Everyone wants to be in a Gym. I am saying that because Fair would get the last gym if there were only eight..................................

Neo Emolga
02-18-2006, 12:20 AM
There should be more gyms. Everyone wants to be in a Gym. I am saying that because Fair would get the last gym if there were only eight..................................

I disagree. We have enough gyms as it is. You're just annoyed because no one will accept you.

Seawolf
02-18-2006, 01:04 AM
I disagree. We have enough gyms as it is. You're just annoyed because no one will accept you.

I have to say...pwned.

:sad: Scylla hasn't been getting much challengers lately. I want a challenge myself, but nobody can seem to make it past my trainers.

Muahahaha.

Surly Professor
02-18-2006, 01:22 AM
I have to say...pwned.

:sad: Scylla hasn't been getting much challengers lately. I want a challenge myself, but nobody can seem to make it past my trainers.

Muahahaha.
I was gonna challenge, but isn't Shadow involved in a challenge at the moment?

After that I don't know who I could challenge. I could draw, but I'ld have to find someone who'll let use a scanner (don't know anyone off-hand). Maybe I can sneak into the highschool.
Every other challenge available is Netbattle (not an option), RP of one kinda or another, (not my bag) or some type of writing (not so much with the good). Maybe I could do a haiku or something, but anything more and I'm just screwed. So there is next to no chance of ever earning that badge, but I'm good for at least one challenge.

Seawolf
02-18-2006, 01:30 AM
I was gonna challenge, but isn't Shadow involved in a challenge at the moment?

After that I don't know who I could challenge. I could draw, but I'ld have to find someone who'll let use a scanner (don't know anyone off-hand). Maybe I can sneak into the highschool.
Every other challenge available is Netbattle (not an option), RP of one kinda or another, (not my bag) or some type of writing (not so much with the good). Maybe I could do a haiku or something, but anything more and I'm just screwed. So there is next to no chance of ever earning that badge, but I'm good for at least one challenge.

If you get to me, you could always challenge me at creative writing.

Anyways, I don't think Shadow has a challenge at the moment...you should post a challenge for him in the Gym.

Whoa, you and him are some of the best spriters here! I'd love to see how the competition would turn out. *hint* :D

[Fair]
02-18-2006, 07:50 PM
After talking to Dani about some of my ideas, I've changed my mind. The 8th, and last, gym is still up for grabs. Whoever wants it, you know what to do.

*Steps back, and watches everybody dogpile on Dani.*

02-18-2006, 08:31 PM
']After talking to Dani about some of my ideas, I've changed my mind. The 8th, and last, gym is still up for grabs. Whoever wants it, you know what to do.

*Steps back, and watches everybody dogpile on Dani.*
Ball already claimed it :P

[Fair]
02-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Ball already claimed it :P
Wow. That was quick!

HKim
02-19-2006, 05:06 AM
Wow, 8 gyms. Looks like your idea has taken off, Dani. Congrats.

I think you should have your own section for this. As much as I like having the War and the Gyms share the Groups section, it's getting a wee bit too crowded in here.

[Fair]
02-19-2006, 07:00 AM

I think you should have your own section for this. As much as I like having the War and the Gyms share the Groups section, it's getting a wee bit too crowded in here. If each gym could have it's own subsection, I think it would be much more manageable. Then when someone wants to challenge a gym, they can just go ahead and make a new thread.

*The Master*
02-20-2006, 08:08 PM
I wish someobody would bring back Pe2K village, I really wanted to join

Seawolf
02-21-2006, 05:06 AM

I think you should have your own section for this. As much as I like having the War and the Gyms share the Groups section, it's getting a wee bit too crowded in here.

Yes! Please make a sub section! I always get worried when Scylla gets kicked to the end of the page. :goofy: The Gyms seem to be a success too, I don't see why they shouldn't get their own section.

FOB RAVER
02-22-2006, 10:25 PM
this is kinda off topic but will someone join club import im desperate or at least post in it once or at least give it a chance
:oops:

Focal
02-23-2006, 05:04 PM
this is kinda off topic but will someone join club import im desperate or at least post in it once or at least give it a chance
:oops:

Well, we all know how hard it is to make a team active. Even popular teams from the past might take some time to be revived or active again completely.
Just keep it fresh with new content, and you can check around the forums for people who might fit in with the topic, and aren't in too many activities. Hope this helped :happy:

TDD91
02-25-2006, 07:18 AM
Time for a random poster advertising availible positions at Aqua:

Are you young, female, and have some interest in Pokémon? Well in that case:

http://pic.piczo.com/img/i100461479_8194_2.jpg (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14924)

Join Aqua today and get a free cookie and back massage from Alex

Seawolf
03-12-2006, 06:53 AM
Anyone want to give me a rundown of all the WAR teams? So far, I am finding all of them...disappointing.

HKim
03-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Anyone want to give me a rundown of all the WAR teams? So far, I am finding all of them...disappointing.

*gasp* Disappointing? We strive so hard to be the best and yet we are not?

I can give you the rundown of each team, I suppose. But, I must tell you, none of them are disappointing. In the order of when founded...

Team Aqua
Leader: rust
Size: 6 Members
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Description: Founded by Matthew as the second War Team ever, Team Aqua has a long history. Although merged with Team Frost in the past, Aqua remains to be one of the teams with the same goal throughout each and every War, essentially to dominate the world with water.

Team Trainer
Leader: HKim
Size: 33 Members
Alignment: Lawful Good
Description: Founded by Steven as the fourth War Team ever, Team Trainer also has a long history. Trainer merged only once with Team Enhancement, but kept the name. In every War that was finished (Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3.67), Team Trainer has won and remains today as the undefeated team. Trainer's goal is simple that focuses on defeating evil and promoting good.

Team Nox
Leaders: Zenaku, Nefarious
Size: 13 Members
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Description: Founded by Nohman as one of the last War Teams in Season 1, Team Nox has managed to rise against the odds. As Nox gained more members and different leadership, it became of the dominating teams in the War leading over the others in terms of points. Nox is the unofficial victor of some War Seasons due to points, but since the Seasons never finished, was never awarded that victory. Their goal is to spread darkness over the world. Ironically, it was founded as a good team, but became evil.

Dark Angels: Renegade Knights
Leader: Bronislav84
Size: 10 Members
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: Founded by Bronislav in Season 4, DARK began as a powerful team. Although it may not have as long a history as the other War Teams, it still is composed of solid members who all know how to roleplay. DARK believes in promoting good, but knows that this can sometimes only be done through evil methods.

La Résistance
Leader: Ssk1911
Size: 16 Members
Alignment: Unknown
Description: A fairly new team, Resistance is believed to be the new TMA, a team composed of senior, experienced members strong in many different sections. The Official name of the team is Team Dani Fanboys, but is commonly referred to as La Resistance. Not much is known about their alignment or team goals, but many suspect that they plan revolution in order to spread "truth" in a "world of lies".

Obviously each team has their strengths and weakness. Based on Age, Aqua is the oldest, but on members, Trainer has that won. Resistance and Trainer have three GMods each while Nox has one. These teams reflect different beliefs, leadership, and cultures that have been around for ages. There is no sure way to tell who will win the War, but as the time approaches, we shall soon see who dominates the world.

Seawolf
03-12-2006, 06:55 PM
*gasp* Disappointing? We strive so hard to be the best and yet we are not?

By that, I meant that none of them really seemed to suit my liking. :oops:

Thank you for the list, that should come in handy. <3

Deoxysfan3
03-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Hey Megumi,You are a water trainer,why don't you join Team Aqua?Also anybody can join.We need members for the WAR.

Seawolf
03-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey Megumi,You are a water trainer,why don't you join Team Aqua?Also anybody can join.We need members for the WAR.

I'd think about it if certain things were taken into consideration...

Take a look at what Finch posted in your thread.

Finch
03-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, forget what you think you know about Aqua, I'm going to try and make this work in time for the WAR.

Conscripts may be necessary..

EDIT: Megumi are you referring to the changes I suggested?

HKim
03-18-2006, 09:17 AM
I'd think about it if certain things were taken into consideration...

Take a look at what Finch posted in your thread.

Nah, Megumi, you have to join the cool kids. We have the famous Bob Dole Fair who can make anyone laugh in three seconds flat and the extra ordinary Neo who knows how to do A WHOLE LOT OF STUFF.

We may seem serious at times, but our members are definitely social, friendly, and funny.

Tamer San
03-18-2006, 09:19 AM
And the cool kids also have me Megumi ^_^

Kari Mary
03-18-2006, 10:20 AM
And me too...
[Not enough idea to add]

Deoxysfan3
03-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Well we need a good water trainer that knows them inside and out.Also we need the members badly.

TDD91
03-18-2006, 12:44 PM
More shameless Plugging for Aqua:

Are you young, female, and have some interest in Pokémon? Well in that case:

http://pic.piczo.com/img/i100461479_8194_2.jpg (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14924)

Join Aqua today and get a free cookie and back massage from Alex

Deoxysfan3
03-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Ummmm...G.L.O.W,how about we don't use that anymore okay?It really repels people away.

Seawolf
03-18-2006, 06:48 PM
And the cool kids also have me Megumi ^_^

That's just mean, Tamer. You know I can't resist you! :silenced:

Deoxysfan3
03-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Well,there blew our chances.We need people badly.

Finch
03-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Ummmm...G.L.O.W,how about we don't use that anymore okay?It really repels people away.

I'm not sure GLOW's banner is the problem.

Cool it. Just put down the Lucky Charms or whatever sugar it is that's fuelling you and think before you post.

EDIT:

AQUA ANNOUNCEMENT:

On behalf of myself, rust, and the rest of Team Aqua, I am delighted to announce that we have heavily overhauled our team's front post to include a clearer message/back story, a concise history, an organised members list, and more information besides.

Also, there's a banner featuring the Magical Talkng Sealeo!

Still recruiting- Sign up now!

paperfairy
03-19-2006, 10:54 PM
History:
Formed by Matthew as the Second ever WAR team, Team Aqua has a proud War history, participating in the first 3 and 2/3 WARs as Team Aqua and Team Aqua/Frost, after the Departure of Matthew, rust took over as the leader and from there has led the team to almost glory. WAR 4 saw none of the older teams in participation, but now that they have been allowed to return, Aqua is back stronger than ever. It is time for Aqua to Dominate.

Good job crack monkey, Aqua was the FIRST WAR Team. Then came Magma, then Rocket, and Trainer.

:rolleyes:

Nothing to be said here.

nüüb 95
03-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Nothing to be said here.
I apologize if there are clearer threads, but could someone point me to a post/thread describing what exactly this whole section is?

paperfairy
03-21-2006, 02:25 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7847

Yeah. There you go. Have fun.

nüüb 95
03-21-2006, 08:12 PM
I found that already, but thank you.

I hope to participate in this boards-war by contributing to what I believe is the best team, the Dark Angels: Renegade Knights!

Finch
03-21-2006, 09:14 PM
That's cool, always nice to have some more competition!

But then, it's nice to have help too..

So, do you have what it takes to be a Team Aqua SWAT member? Want to earn your place in this War by fighting alongside other teams as part of an elite mercenary force? Have a few of the skills needed to earn major War points? Then fill out an application form and leave examples of your work at this thread:

The Team Aqua Thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14924)

Seawolf
03-22-2006, 05:12 AM
Cool advertising, Finch.

Anyone notice how the interest in the PE2K Gyms has seemed to died ever since the WAR teams started to pop up? It makes me sad...

Finch
03-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Hmm.. shall I make a gym? I'm not sure..

Channel Delibird
03-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Cool advertising, Finch.

Anyone notice how the interest in the PE2K Gyms has seemed to died ever since the WAR teams started to pop up? It makes me sad...

It is a bit of a shame. I guess people can't multitask or something.

EDIT: Mmmm, 2400-posty goodness.

03-22-2006, 07:38 PM
Hmm.. shall I make a gym? I'm not sure..
they're all taken, I just lost the other 2 and never put them up >.<

too lazy to look =P

Finch
03-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Can't we create our own?

I've applied for Vex's gym now anyway.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2006, 01:13 AM
To help recruiting in Aqua, MY random Aqua Recruitment poster:

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/3606/aquawantsu2pp.png (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14924)

Lol... It might be a bit TOO big...

Pika57
03-23-2006, 01:40 AM
*Taps Microphone

"Is this thing on"

*Silence

"Could you Respond?"

*Silence

"Could you tell me if its working or not?"

*Silence

"Anyway, I just wanted to ask people to join the DARK Angels: Renegade Knights(otherwise known as The Neutral Rebelious Nobles... okay i made that up, but if you think about it...)

Anyway, we(Bron) would appreciate any members who would join."

*Silence

Finch
03-25-2006, 11:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/brokenechoes/41e4e5b4.png

Yeah, man, water water everywhere.

paperfairy
03-27-2006, 02:16 AM
If we're done advertising....

I was just talking to SK, and he was thinking.... the WAR would actually be a challenge if DARK, Aqua, and Nox fused to become Doxqua.

Sounds crazy, but think about it. You'd be a fairly formidable force.

Lord Celebi
03-27-2006, 03:24 AM
If we're done advertising....

I was just talking to SK, and he was thinking.... the WAR would actually be a challenge if DARK, Aqua, and Nox fused to become Doxqua.

Sounds crazy, but think about it. You'd be a fairly formidable force.
I can't believe you copy and pasted the almost exact same post in 4 threads. It seems so... Vin Diesal-ish.

Seawolf
03-27-2006, 03:58 AM

Yeah, man, water water everywhere.

That is a hot banner. Angry Sealeo!

paperfairy
03-27-2006, 04:27 AM
I can't believe you copy and pasted the almost exact same post in 4 threads. It seems so... Vin Diesal-ish.

Damn skippy.

So, what do you guys think? I think it'd be awesome personally.

Lord Celebi
03-27-2006, 05:04 AM
Damn skippy.

So, what do you guys think? I think it'd be awesome personally.
Big no from Aqua. Too many people I don't like in the leadership circle *coughbroncough*.

HKim
03-27-2006, 05:08 AM
Big no from Aqua. Too many people I don't like in the leadership circle *coughbroncough*.

Didn't Bron say the same thing about you?

Is there some rivalry I don't know about?

Lord Celebi
03-27-2006, 05:12 AM
Didn't Bron say the same thing about you?

Is there some rivalry I don't know about?
We just hate each other *coughseason4rpcough*, and bron is a bit of an ******* to me too.

*Prepares for bron to get mad*

bronislav84
03-27-2006, 06:38 AM
I don't get mad. I get even. Prepare to get pwned in Season Five. :cool:

And yes, we don't like each other as far as Teams, but I'd say rust is cool, if you don't consider his Team. I can easily take this part back, if you don't have the same sentiments about me.

Lord Celebi
03-27-2006, 04:05 PM
I don't get mad. I get even. Prepare to get pwned in Season Five. :cool:

And yes, we don't like each other as far as Teams, but I'd say rust is cool, if you don't consider his Team. I can easily take this part back, if you don't have the same sentiments about me.
...What?

*cleans out ears*

Did you just call me... cool?:eh: I thought we hated each other's guts. And why's Aqua uncool?

-

I guess I'll return the gratitude. You're cool too, not considering your team of course.

Finch
03-27-2006, 04:16 PM
I'll have you know that Aqua is positively Finchy this season..

Thanks about the banner, Megumi, the angry Sealeo was one of Team Aqua's in the TCG.

Seawolf
03-27-2006, 07:28 PM
I find it strange how seriously some of you are taking the upcoming WAR. But, I've never been in one, so I suppose I don't know what I'm talking about...

Lord Celebi
03-27-2006, 08:00 PM
I find it strange how seriously some of you are taking the upcoming WAR. But, I've never been in one, so I suppose I don't know what I'm talking about...
All you need to know is that Aqua is gonna pwn this war, so quit Nox and join a winning team!
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/3606/aquawantsu2pp.png
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5163/coolbanner7ng.png

paperfairy
03-28-2006, 12:55 AM

Ok, so Aqua will stay seperate, but come on. Nox + DARK = La Res = Trainer. I FAIL to see the downside to all of this, other than stubborn members. *coughRAIKANDCHAOScough*

Crossfire Chaos
03-28-2006, 03:38 AM
Hey jackass. Take another look at Nox's member list before you say anything more, they have much better members then you do. If there is a 2 team WAR then it will be Nox and Trainer (again). The only thing you have is Netbattle, and even that is only a posibility.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention this, If I remember correctly the only reason season 2 became a 2 team war was because the three weaker teams, Rocket, Robotic and Magma decided to merge because they knew they sucked so bad that even a merge couldn't get them on par with Trainer. I think you should know that since you were the leader of Team Rocket and most likely forgot so that you could try and scare our teams with your "i'm tired of 2 team wars speach" .

Neo Emolga
03-28-2006, 03:46 AM
Hey jackass. Take another look at Nox's member list before you say anything more, they have much better members then you do. If there is a 2 team WAR then it will be Nox and Trainer. The only thing you have is Netbattle, and even that is only a posibility.

LMAO. Owned.

And maybe art, unless Rachel sweeps the floor with them. La Res has no writers, and maybe two RPers.

PF, I'm with Chaos. You guys are WAY over-estimating your ability.

Pidgeot79
03-29-2006, 12:26 AM
Guys, PF is NOT our spokesman (lol, spokesperson, screw feminists), so don't take what he says seriously. :| Here's how I see it.

* Pokemon Roleplaying: Team Magma
* Pokemon Fan Art: Team Magma
* Pokemon Trivia: Team Magma
* Debate: Team Magma
* Creative Writing: Team Magma
* Comedy: Team Magma
* NetBattle: Team Magma
* Scavenger Hunt: Team Magma
* Ultra Roleplaying Game: Team Magma

Seriously, though.

* Pokemon Roleplaying: Nox, Trainer, Resistance, Dark (Too many to list)
* Pokemon Fan Art: Resistance (ac, VT, Rachel may not be active)
* Pokemon Trivia: Anyone
* Debate: Resistance (ssk's clone)
* Creative Writing: Don't know, but not Resistance
* Comedy: Resistance (Pidgeot79)
* NetBattle: Resistance, Maybe the Team LA Is On (Khold, Alex (non-British one), Pidge, VT, LA)
* Scavenger Hunt: Anyone
* Ultra Roleplaying Game: Anyone

I'm sure there will be new categories this time around, though.

MystiKal
03-29-2006, 02:20 AM
Lol, don't forget Pidge. I can own some fellers in some URPG!

paperfairy
03-29-2006, 02:39 AM
Hey jackass. Take another look at Nox's member list before you say anything more, they have much better members then you do. If there is a 2 team WAR then it will be Nox and Trainer (again). The only thing you have is Netbattle, and even that is only a posibility.

...No?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention this, If I remember correctly the only reason season 2 became a 2 team war was because the three weaker teams, Rocket, Robotic and Magma decided to merge because they knew they sucked so bad that even a merge couldn't get them on par with Trainer. I think you should know that since you were the leader of Team Rocket and most likely forgot so that you could try and scare our teams with your "i'm tired of 2 team wars speach" .

[b]I admit, Rocket sucked. I never denied that, now did I? And wtf, Magma was NOT a weaker team. Magma fused with RoboRocket because I was a pure token. Let's get our facts straight, shall we? MechaMagma lost by a single point.

Read bold....

Anyways, concerning the merge....

I really WASN'T trying to be snooty or anything, and I apologize. I WAS HONESTLY trying to help.

@NP, Both Bron and Nef are the TEAM LEADERS, and appear to be intrested. Chaos has NO rank WHAT so ever, hence me ignoring most of his comments. He has authorithy over that.

And for the record, there is NO RULE against posting in other team threads. :susp: There NEVER was.

EDIT: And see? Read Pigde's post. I see DARK and Nox in one single area. = /

Pidgeot79
03-29-2006, 02:41 AM
Lol, don't forget Pidge. I can own some fellers in some URPG!

Eh, a lot of people can, you are one of them, though.

MystiKal
03-29-2006, 02:42 AM
Yeah I know, I can post in any thread I want.

It's like me creating a thread like the DCC and not allowing Choas to post in.

Pidgeot79
03-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Or me opening a lemonade stand and not serving porcupines, either way, we're all just going to get blown up at July 27th, 2010 5:33 PM 02 seconds.

Crossfire Chaos
03-29-2006, 03:13 AM
I'd like to say that while I have no rank in DARK it is obvious that Bron, the team leader, (wow I just realized that! :rolleyes: ) asked Paperfairy politely to stay inside his own threads to bash and pressure us into a merge that we do not want to make. And Mystikal, after he told you the same, it would have been nice to repect his whishes. You came to our thread and SPAMed in our thread in your next post, that is why I reported you.

It's nothing against you, I just dislike anyone who trys to act as if they run everything in the forum. If you wanted to help our team out then you should first try to join us and then try changing the huge fundamentals of our team.

Also, I'd like to say that I do not mind if you make a thread I couldn't post in. I'm doing that right now by not posting in the other Team's threads.

MystiKal
03-29-2006, 03:19 AM
I'd like to say that while I have no rank in DARK it is obvious that Bron, the team leader, (wow I just realized that! :rolleyes: ) asked Paperfairy politely to stay inside his own threads to bash and pressure us into a merge that we do not want to make. And Mystikal, after he told you the same, it would have been nice to repect his whishes. You came to our thread and SPAMed in our thread in your next post, that is why I reported you.

It's nothing against you, I just dislike anyone who trys to act as if they run everything in the forum. If you wanted to help our team out then you should first try to join us and then try changing the huge fundamentals of our team.

Also, I'd like to say that I do not mind if you make a thread I couldn't post in. I'm doing that right now by not posting in the other Team's threads.
I hope you do know what spam means, and what I posted wasn't spam.

Crossfire Chaos
03-29-2006, 03:25 AM
SPAM is an acronym for Stupid, Pointless Anoying Messages.

Your post was stupid seing as you pretended as if there really was a rule for swearing. (which is not there because of the filters.)

your post was pointless because all you were doing was trying to get your own ego up.

and your post was Annoying because that's excatly was what you were trying to do through the post.

MystiKal
03-29-2006, 03:28 AM
SPAM is an acronym for Stupid, Pointless Anoying Messages.

Your post was stupid seing as you pretended as if there really was a rule for swearing. (which is not there because of the filters.)

your post was pointless because all you were doing was trying to get your own ego up.

and your post was Annoying because that's excatly was what you were trying to do through the post.

If their is no rule than howcome AC made a thread with the f word in it. Ryan saw i, than removed the F word?