PDA

View Full Version : Secret Dungeons!

Psycho__Ryan
01-02-2007, 02:36 AM
Is there ANYTHIG special about Fantisy Strait, Remains island, Oddity cave, And Marvols sea? And howmany Floors Do They Have?:confused:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-02-2007, 03:11 AM
Fantasy Strait has 30 Floors, Oddity Cave has 15 Floors, Remains Island has 20 Floors and Marvelous Sea has 20 Floors.

I don't think there's anything special about them, there might be a few Pokemon that can only be found in those dungeons or something.

pichu757
01-03-2007, 12:34 AM
Is there ANYTHIG special about Fantisy Strait, Remains island, Oddity cave, And Marvols sea? And howmany Floors Do They Have?:confused:

how do you get Remains island?:ermm:

BLaZe77
01-03-2007, 01:14 AM
I think you need a wondermail code. I dont know what it is but try looking through the pages of mystery dungeon. I thought sum1 posted a topic on it.

Espeon EX
01-03-2007, 01:20 AM
how do you get Remains island?:ermm:

Oh. theres a thread about this and someone put a rescue mission at those places. Thats a way to get them. Theres nothing special, i went through all of them and i don't know just pokemon.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
01-03-2007, 02:28 AM
I have them, it's basically put-random-background-and-random-annoying-pokemon-like Slugma-inside-them.

I saw a Slugma in Frosty Forest background once.
Basically, they're annoying and pointless dungeons, not to mention the fact that they don't have any normal bulliten board or mailbox missions, as these can only be obtained through wondermail generator.