PDA

View Full Version : ProygonZ!

Espeon Rinage
01-03-2007, 02:16 PM
It has been confirmed that wild Porygon are available in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. By trading one with the Up-Grade item, it becomes Porygon2; trading Porygon2 with the Eerie Patch results in PorygonZ. This makes it the first Pokémon to evolve twice by trade. It also has the highest Special Attack stat of the Normal type and of any non-legendary (equal to that of Alakazam), improved from that of its pre-evolution. Its Speed is also improved significantly. Although its defenses have been decreased, it can outrun nearly anything that poses a threat to it, most notably several Fighting Pokémon. Its abilities are Download and Adaptive: the former raises either PorygonZ's Attack or Special Attack, depending on the foe's defensive stats; and the latter boosts the power of all same-type attacks. Also, Hyper Beam and Tri Attack are now special attacks, which could make it a deadly special sweeper in the D/P metagame.

Ok, so if PorygonZ can be made with just a link cable, and Alakazam, it will make the game far too easy, since both have amazing speed, and can OHKO or 2HKO most things.

Opinions?

liljinky55
01-06-2007, 07:01 PM
YESSS! finally, a fun way to get great pokemon, and, cant we trade d/p with fr.lg/r/s/e? coz if we can, theres no need for the slot machines in celadon any more!

it makes me wonder what else we can get to trade over...

Legendary Wolf
01-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Wow they made PorygonZ good and with just a link cable maybe Nintendo thought we finnaly needed a good pokemon that is easy to get

Elmo's Heaven!!
01-09-2007, 12:37 AM
>:) PorigonZ and Hyper Beam is OOWWNNAAGGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legendary Wolf
01-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Seen and heard that from Youtube

Elmo's Heaven!!
01-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Seen and heard that from Youtube
Heard what? (WOOORRRRDDDD man)

Legendary Wolf
01-09-2007, 01:04 AM
That PorygonZ's super strong

Leman
01-09-2007, 01:06 AM
That PorygonZ's super strong

PorygonZ looks like Porygon2 to me.

Cainer
01-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Yeah, PorygonZ is definately going to be on my D/P team. I've always liked Porygon2, and now that it has such an owning evolution it's even better.

Legendary Wolf
01-09-2007, 01:27 AM
PorygonZ and Porygon2 do look similar

Hypocrisy is Fun
01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Well, they are kind of both on the same evolution line. Porygon looks like Porygon2, which looks like PorygonZ. :neutral:

Elmo's Heaven!!
01-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah, PorygonZ is definately going to be on my D/P team. I've always liked Porygon2, and now that it has such an owning evolution it's even better.
I might train one, but it definately won't be on my team. I don't have much experience training one and battling one.