PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Sea Question.

Dilop
01-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Exactly how many floors is it? I keep on fainting around the 38th floor, and it is getting kinda repetitive.

BLaZe77
01-03-2007, 09:20 PM
There are 40 floors. All i can say is BEWARE AT THE END.

charmeleonblaze
01-04-2007, 11:05 PM
There are 40 floors. All i can say is BEWARE AT THE END.

Kyogre actually isn't that hard to beat. And luckily its chance to join is likely.

tiomasta
01-05-2007, 04:01 AM
Kyogre actually isn't that hard to beat. And luckily its chance to join is likely.

Yeah,there is 50%,more the bonuses for your level,and Friend Bow,if you are using one.
Kyogre isn't that strong,i defeated him with some 6 Mud Shots.
Just don't let him getting powered up with Ancient Power,and try making him get asleep,paralyzed,frozen,anything like these,and go using strong linked attacks,he will be defeat fast.
Acctualy,any boss will be defeated fast in that way.

Hayesinator
02-19-2008, 05:44 PM
It has 40 floors with kyogre at the end. It is really easy to beat

Haze
02-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Stormy Sea is 40 floors. Kyrogre at the end isnt terribly hard, but can still KO you pretty easily. And BTW, it wont join you on the first try

Haze
02-19-2008, 07:28 PM
i recruited kyogre with quilava and pikachu

That was Spam. Please dont post things irrelevant to the topic at hand. The question was how many floors Stormy Sea is

ShoyruX
02-24-2008, 09:46 AM
I whooped Kyogre's butt with:

Metagross@Lv 100
- Meteor Mash
- Iron Defence
- Agility
- Psychic

Meteor Mash - Agility linked, allowing me to hit Kyogre four times every turn. He went down. He refuses to join me though.

Metagross has a body size of two, so I'm good, I attack him when he's right next to me, no partner with me and I have friend bow equipped. Either I'm doing something wrong, or I have the worst luck in the world.

Dark Lightning
02-24-2008, 10:26 AM
It has 40 floors with kyogre at the end. It is really easy to beat
You revived this thread.

I whooped Kyogre's butt with:

Metagross@Lv 100
- Meteor Mash
- Iron Defence
- Agility
- Psychic

Meteor Mash - Agility linked, allowing me to hit Kyogre four times every turn. He went down. He refuses to join me though.

Metagross has a body size of two, so I'm good, I attack him when he's right next to me, no partner with me and I have friend bow equipped. Either I'm doing something wrong, or I have the worst luck in the world.
That was spam.
It has 40Floors, though I'm sure you gathered that after more than a year...