PDA

View Full Version : More Dungeons?

Dilop
01-04-2007, 12:17 AM
I was wondering, I just killed Kyogre and I was wondering if there was any other dungeons? I've been hearing about Purity Forrest or whatever, but I don't have access to it. Help?

Lucky Flareon
01-04-2007, 01:08 AM
To get to Purity Forest you need to clear Pitfall Forest and have the Blue Sky Meadow friend area.

Dilop
01-04-2007, 01:43 AM
How do I get to Pitfall Forrest?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-04-2007, 01:54 AM
You have to clear Northern Range, and to get Northern Range you have to buy the Southern Islands Friend Area from Wigglytuff and have obtained Surf from Solar Cave.

Kylee the Larvitar
01-04-2007, 01:57 AM
I was wondering, I just killed Kyogre and I was wondering if there was any other dungeons? I've been hearing about Purity Forrest or whatever, but I don't have access to it. Help?

You don't kill, you smash Kyogre upside the head with a frying pan.

Oh yes, my input... I quit the game after awhile, it got a bit sad when I accidently got rid of my favourite move... so I wouldn't know.

Dilop
01-04-2007, 02:00 AM
You don't kill, you smash Kyogre upside the head with a frying pan.

Oh yes, my input... I quit the game after awhile, it got a bit sad when I accidently got rid of my favourite move... so I wouldn't know.

...You know you can remember your moves in the Gulpin's shop, right? And thank you PT Sarah. I'm working on getting there right now. :3

TVTMaster
01-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Actually, it's Pitfall Valley. Go on http://www.gamefaqs.com and search up a Mystery Dungeon guide or something. There is a myriad of after-story events, which can be triggered by different things.