PDA

View Full Version : Help My Battle Tower Team Plz

Jonah and the Wailord
03-08-2004, 07:30 PM
Yo dis is me 1st post, will u lot help me wid my level 100 battle tower team i can only get upto 48 wins. so plz help my team the only exception is u cnt change dem!!

Swampert(F)@Leftovers
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Muddy Water
Surf

Blaziken(F)@Black Belt
Slash
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

Sceptile(F)@Lum Berry
Aerial Ace
Toxic
Crunch
Leaf Blade

cheerz ne n all suggestions welcome!!

POKEBOY1
03-08-2004, 07:41 PM
Yo dis is me 1st post, will u lot help me wid my level 100 battle tower team i can only get upto 48 wins. so plz help my team the only exception is u cnt change dem!!

Swampert(F)@Leftovers
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Muddy Water
Surf

Blaziken(F)@Black Belt
Slash
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

Sceptile(F)@Lum Berry
Aerial Ace
Toxic
Crunch
Leaf Blade

work on sceptiles moves

Pokemon World Mazter
03-08-2004, 09:27 PM

Swampert(F)@Leftovers
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Muddy Water
Surf

Blaziken(F)@Black Belt
Slash
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

Sceptile(F)@Lum Berry
Aerial Ace
Toxic
Crunch
Leaf Blade

Ok, lets see. Hmm.. First of all, this topic is in the wrong forum, it should go to the Strategies and Movesets Forum, so please any moderator move this topic so it can be rated and we can help you in the right place^^. Anyways, here is my help:

1) Swampert: Keep the Ice Beam ( > Grass), Earthquake and Surf too. EDIT: Ill have to think about Muddy Water... 8/10

2) Blaziken: I suggest you this moveset:
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Rock Slide (Against Flying Pokemon)
Sunny Day (+ for FT)

In your team, take out Slash and Fire Blast. Try to vary your moves. 6/10

3) Sceptile: Almost Perfect in my opinion 9.9/10 Maybe you should take out Aerial Ace..

03-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Ok, lets see. Hmm.. First of all, this topic is in the wrong forum, it should go to the Strategies and Movesets Forum, so please any moderator move this topic so it can be rated and we can help you in the right place^^. Anyways, here is my help:

1) Swampert: Keep the Ice Beam ( > Grass), Earthquake and Surf too. EDIT: Ill have to think about Muddy Water... 8/10

2) Blaziken: I suggest you this moveset:
Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Rock Slide (Against Flying Pokemon)
Sunny Day (+ for FT)

In your team, take out Slash and Fire Blast. Try to vary your moves. 6/10

3) Sceptile: Almost Perfect in my opinion 9.9/10 Maybe you should take out Aerial Ace..

Well, you have good pokemon but the moves are not so good.

1) Swampert: I suggest you teach swampert these moves:
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Surf or Muddy Water
Brick Break

2)Blaziken: teach him these moves:
Sky Uppercut
Blaze Kick
Rock Slide
Earthquake

3)Sceptile: I won't type down sceptiles moves but the moves should be in many different varieties. :surp:

Fenix
04-01-2005, 05:01 AM
Your team does need some help if you intend to get into the higher levels of competition. I would suggest useing different pokemon completly, but since these are the three you put up for help, I'll work on them

first off having all offensive moves is a HORRIBLE idea. A good team mixed offensive power with defensive moves. You can easally get into trouble against the tougher trainers if you have no moves to weaken them or protect/recover yourself.

1) sceptile- the moveset you give sceptile should depend on the kinds of stats/personality. It would be a lot easier to help you if you had given the stats along with the personality, so I will have lean towards the genaric side.

item: leftovers

toxic
protect
leech seed
leaf blade/earthquake (leaf blade if sp atk > atk, earthquake if sp atk< atk)

strategy:
sceptile is a very fast pokemon, so why not take advantage of it? use protect first turn to test out what move they might use next and decide if you want to keep it active. follow this up with a toxic then continue to protect every other turn. leech seed them on your second attacking turn, protect, then attack with which ever move you have left. After a few turns of toxic and leech seed sapping their hp away and you hacking into it with your attack, they should fall in defeat.

2) blazikin- be sure to take advantage of blaze's high attack and remember how low its defences can be. again,

item: salac berry

endure
reversal
flamethrower
sky uppercut

strategy:
use endure when you are sure that your opponents next attack will knock out your blaziken. This will leave it with 1 hp, and set the stage for reversal. The salac berry will bosst your speed at this point, giving you the upper hand despite the low hp left. If the pokemon you are fighting is resistant/not hit by fighting attacks, use flamethrower, as blaziken's blaze power will strengthen it at this point.

3) swampert- swampert is the most even all around pokemon of the three starters, so it should probably just pick up the slack where sceptile and blaze left off.

item: lum berry/ bright powder

ice beam
protect
earthquake
surf

strategy:
yes, i realize this is a pretty basic set up for swampy, but it should do a good job of finishing what blaze and scept left behind. The item you use here isen't as important as the ones i suggested for blaze and scept, but i personally think that lum berry is more useful to get rid of a stat problem.

good luck getting through battle tower!

Pierre25
04-02-2005, 12:17 AM
Well i really can't help you. Just level up!

shadowfox
04-06-2005, 06:00 PM
my blaziken has al of yer moves except slash-it has areal ace.
sceptile could use something like giga drain instead of toxic.
swampert could get rid of muddy water because u have a great ground move already-equake

hope you can beat the battle tower!(i like literally just beat 100!and i only use attack moves if that gives you any help.)go jonah and the wailord!

Rukario
04-07-2005, 04:10 AM
my blaziken has al of yer moves except slash-it has areal ace.
sceptile could use something like giga drain instead of toxic.
swampert could get rid of muddy water because u have a great ground move already-equake

hope you can beat the battle tower!(i like literally just beat 100!and i only use attack moves if that gives you any help.)go jonah and the wailord!
Is this thread is not in its correct place, why don't any moderator move it?

shadowfox
04-07-2005, 05:37 PM
well, the battle tower is actually part of ruby sapphire and this is under the ruby sapphire discussion.

Dragon Lover
04-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Well for starters remove ur Swamperts muddy water and put something use ful such as protect.You should also get rid of ur blazikens fire blast since u already have flamethrower and change it to reversal or rock slide.

Syas
04-08-2005, 02:25 PM
It's nice to see so many people jumping into help. But seeing as how Jonah posted this last month (3/8) (and hasn't posted on it since) my guess is that it is time to let this thread die :cool: