PDA

View Full Version : Contest game

turbo
01-05-2007, 12:08 AM
This will be just like the show poke'mon you get to have one poke'mon. You have to post here or PM me to enter. The first round you have to use a combo move or regular plain move with good beuty then 4 people will enter the second round. In the second round it be a battling round I'll randomly choose 2 people to verse there will be points the person with the most points win. You can reduce points by doing damage to your opponent. Then the next two trainers will face the same way. Then the winners of round 2 will verse the same way as before. You must use the poke'mon from the first round in the second round.

Strawberry Maelstrom
01-05-2007, 12:11 AM
This will be just like the show poke'mon you get to have one poke'mon. You have to post here or PM me to enter. The first round you have to use a combo move or regular plain move with good beuty then 4 people will enter the second round. In the second round it be a battling round I'll randomly choose 2 people to verse there will be points the person with the most points win. You can reduce points by doing damage to your opponent. Then the next two trainers will face the same way. Then the winners of round 2 will verse the same way as before. You must use the poke'mon from the first round in the second round.
Question: How exactly do you determine the points? Answer this and I may join.

Hakken
01-05-2007, 12:26 AM
... ... ... You, turbo, seem to like ripping off things from pokezone dont you? This is exactly like pokezone contests.

turbo
01-05-2007, 12:10 PM
I DON't read that poke'zone thing and I just do points by damage.

Strawberry Maelstrom
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
I DON't read that poke'zone thing and I just do points by damage.
How do you determine the damage then...

slashy
01-05-2007, 02:46 PM
How do you determine the damage then...

you ask alot of questions, i like that!:biggrin: alot of people are afraid to ask questions.

and turbo, you asked to join pokezone once, and after that, you never came back for no reason...

Strawberry Maelstrom
01-05-2007, 02:48 PM
you ask alot of questions, i like that!:biggrin: alot of people are afraid to ask questions.

and turbo, you asked to join pokezone once, and after that, you never came back for no reason...
I'm asking questions to make sure this guy ain't stealing from any RP's.

Legendary Wolf
01-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Have a good point wouldnt want that now would we

turbo
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
For example Someone uses wrap on a foe He/She loses 2 or 3 points a minute but I am stealing from something the show. Slash I forgot about it Sorry.

Hakken
01-05-2007, 07:38 PM
:dazed: He's stealin' slashy. See, he lied. Then he dissed pokezone. Then he begs forgiveness. :evil:

slashy
01-06-2007, 12:07 AM
:dazed: He's stealin' slashy. See, he lied. Then he dissed pokezone. Then he begs forgiveness. :evil:

i want to believe him, cause thats what happened with me and pokezone, i wanted to make something *a game* like the show or games. and people told me i stole bla, bla, bla ,and yap, yap, yap, when i did not.:oops: but then again, i have like 5 diffrent people telling me hes lying. i dont know who to believe. im newtral.:neutral:

Hakken
01-06-2007, 12:09 AM
:dazed: Just don't forgive him, It'll become obvious then.

turbo
01-07-2007, 09:38 PM
I just wanted to do something like the show as well and how am I dissing poke'zone???