PDA

View Full Version : Too bad...- Things you wanted to see in D/P

sonickid01
01-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Discuss things that you were hoping for in D/P, but Nintendo let you down.

Firstly, a pure flying type.

Hoshika
01-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Discuss things that you were hoping for in D/P, but Nintendo let you down.

Firstly, a pure flying type.

That makes it worse for type disadvantages, so I'm happy about that!

I really was expecting Crystal-type animations instead of the dumb Emerald-type ones, but they're lazy, and it's hard to program over 500 slightly-shabby animations. WITH fainting calls! =o

sonickid01
01-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Also, I was hoping for some sort of Frog Pokemon. Politoed sucks.

Weakness, smeachness. Chatot is no good anyhow.

Leman
01-06-2007, 10:42 PM
I was hopping to see a rock Eevee evo and a steel Eevee evo.

frondew
01-06-2007, 11:51 PM
I was hopping to see a rock Eevee evo and a steel Eevee evo.

i agree, but im glad they have grass *finally*

PaulMac
01-07-2007, 12:14 PM
i agree, but im glad they have grass *finally*
I was hoping that every Pokémon was obtainable.

Shady
01-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Also, I was hoping for some sort of Frog Pokemon. Politoed sucks.

Weakness, smeachness. Chatot is no good anyhow.

They have a new frog pokemon.. Behold! http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa454.png

Things I would have loved to see in D/P:

- Customisable trainer looks.
- Some stronger Bug pokemon.. with higher stats.
- A new pokemon type of some sort...
- No Nintendo Events!

And a few other things...

Legendary Wolf
01-07-2007, 04:15 PM
I agree with Nintendo events I hate going to those and more and better Bug moves

Professor Geoffrey
01-07-2007, 04:18 PM
I really wanted for there to be more and cooler legendary Pokemon. I mean, come on. Aruseus makes Rayquaza look like a god.

Legendary Wolf
01-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Too bad Arsuses is the God not Ray Ray

sonickid01
01-07-2007, 04:25 PM
It's a frog? The aliens have abducted Nintendo!

Yes, a new Pokemon type was greatly looked forward to. I think it's better though. They might of put in something weird, like Food. Doggot Attacks! Doggot used KetchupMustardBun! We were all expecting a Light Pokemon...

As for Bug Pokemon, you're right.

Custom Trainers are in Battle Revolution.

NO MORE DANGGED NINTENDO EVENTS! Well, the events themselves I don't mind, but to get certain Pokemon from there is going up to people to say, "H4RZ H4 l00|< @ my PwNaGe LUGIA nicknamed "Igotitandyoudont!" It's level five and knows TWISTER! ph34r me!"
I have gotten a Mew from an event at Toys r Us, I'll admit, but it's so hard to stalk Nintendo online over the country and then buy tickets to the new events for your new Bulbasaur in Sapphire version. :P

What we really should have gotten, though, is a Fire/Water type. Think about it. We already have Flying/Ground I believe (or Ground/Flying), and it would complete the Elements. But this is a nerd talking, so... But think about from a strategic point of view. Imagine it. You're facing Level 100 Mewtwo, the classic. You pull out your Pokemon. First off you use Fire Spin (STAB) to trap him. Then you blast him down with Surf (Also STAB) and Ice Beam (assuming that he has that, as most Water Pokemon can learn it). If he still isn't frozen or Burned, use Flamethrower (Once again, STAB), or maybe Thunder wave or something. Or you paralyze him at the beginning and then just blow him up.

Or maybe I'm wrong, though. Just an opinion.

Legendary Wolf
01-07-2007, 04:42 PM
We really do need a Fire/Water that would be awsome

Leman
01-07-2007, 04:47 PM
They should have put in wind and light mons.

Legendary Wolf
01-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Yea new types we need those

Leman
01-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Or Legendary dragons! A fire/dragon, dark/dragon, and an electric dragon. Instead we got those three psychic ....um... thingys.

Legendary Wolf
01-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Yes and all psychic thats not a good trio at all

Alienshroom
01-07-2007, 06:42 PM
I was kinda hopeing for a legendary pokemon to have a evo and whats the new evee form look like and that frog was not in the new pokemon news.

Legendary Wolf
01-07-2007, 06:51 PM
What do you mean

Elmo's Heaven!!
01-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't know what y'all are talking about, there IS a pure flying type. Aruseusu. If you make it hold the Blue Sky plate, it BECOMES a PURE flying type. Also. The person that said that Aruseus makes Rayquaza look like a god, they probably got their head in their ass because as of now, Rayquaza sucks. Or at least I think so. It dies from too many attacks.

SteelArson
01-08-2007, 04:43 PM
WE NEED THE LIGHT TYPE, nealy every single fan based game has it in it so why wont nintendo make it

and here are some type matches i was hoping for in dp and if they got in or not

top of my list, the ultimate, STEEL/DRAGON, PWN3GE (got in)

Fire/ice temperature pokemon dur :neutral:

Fly/Fight the only flying type combo that DOESN'T exist, cant think of an idea for it, how about a condor

Fire/Bug, both se against grass why wasn't it made the starter :sad:

NORMAL TYPE COMBOS, ive said enough on that point,

NO MORE FYING DRAGON TYPES :sleepy: , and there are none in dp :hungry:

some cool new steel type combos, and the fire and water steel combos are great :hungry:

im also glad they bought back night n day, living in a constant noth pole summer got boaring

and its good that you can catch about 90% of the total pokemon in D/P

warriorofdeathzt
01-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Yea, new types! We've had the same types since GSC. I think that they should have made the rumor of Charizard evolving. More evolutions for old pokemon. Bigger cities/towns. Better legends and not those 3 psychic-jellyfish-looking-piece-of-s***! There should be an evolution of every type for Eevee. Kickass type combinations. The pokemon that is types Ice/Grass-that's a weird but good combo, still, fire would do 4x damage to it. :crackup: Steelix should evolve! Me like Steelix.

Shady
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Yea, new types! We've had the same types since GSC. I think that they should have made the rumor of Charizard evolving. More evolutions for old pokemon. Bigger cities/towns. Better legends and not those 3 psychic-jellyfish-looking-piece-of-s***! There should be an evolution of every type for Eevee. Kickass type combinations. The pokemon that is types Ice/Grass-that's a weird but good combo, still, fire would do 4x damage to it. :crackup: Steelix should evolve! Me like Steelix.

I agree with all type evos for eevee... but not all at once. If they suddenly gave us 6 or more new eeveelutions.. it would be overpowering. :confused:

I really wanted to see light type. I can see it now...

Ampharos: Electric/Light.. he powers the lighthouse in GSC didnt he?
Illumise/Volbeat: Bug/Light.. They are fireflies...

And alot more. :wink:

Hoshika
01-10-2007, 09:18 PM

Wind is already like Flying.

Light won't make too much sense...
-----
Some Light Pokémon used Some Light Attack!
IVYSAUR took... er, what does light deal damage to?
-----
Some Light Pokémon used Flash!
Referee: That's it?
-----

Shady
01-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Wind is already like Flying.

Light won't make too much sense...
-----
Some Light Pokémon used Some Light Attack!
IVYSAUR took... er, what does light deal damage to?
-----
Some Light Pokémon used Flash!
Referee: That's it?
-----

They would make sense... It would be good against ghost and dark types I suppose.

Tail glow, Sunny Day, Light Screen and stuff like that would be light type. Maybe Swift and Aurora Beam or something...

I don't know... it's just me thinking...

Espeon EX
01-10-2007, 11:08 PM
I wish there was a pure dragon type besides kaburaisu and the legends. I love dragons. I wish you can get shemei and darkrai without going to the events. Maybe aruseus.

Haunted Cereal Box
01-11-2007, 12:23 AM
i wish you could go to the other regions

Pengiwinwin
01-11-2007, 12:42 AM
I think that you should able to catch all starer pokemon after you beat the elite 4.

chanseypanty
01-11-2007, 12:52 AM
To clone items without messing up the game?

Leman
01-11-2007, 01:03 AM
I don't know if they have this in D/P, but I hope it is in there: A store where you can get all of the TMs.

warriorofdeathzt
01-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Hmm....what about time and space types? And that you are able to travel to the moon to find and catch space and light type Pokemon. You can also go back in time to find the fossilized Pokemon and time type Pokemon.
Space attacks could be something like this:

Black Hole: Type: Space Power: 150 PP:5 Acc: 90% User recharges next turn ( like Hyper Beam)

Hyper Space: Type: Space Power: --- PP:10 Acc: --- Raises speed 3 levels

Meteor: Type: Space Power: 100 PP:10 Acc: 80% Calls a Meteor to strike the enemy

Solar Flare: Type: Space Power: 120 PP:5 Acc: 95% Charge 1st turn and attack on the 2nd turn

Super Nova: Type: Space Power: 200 PP:5 Acc: 100% User Cannot attack for 2 turns

Time attacks could be like this:

Time Freeze: Type: Time Power: --- PP: 5 Acc: 75% opponent is unable to attack for 2 turns

Level Down: Type: Time Power:--- PP: 10 Acc: 80% opponents level is lowered by 10

Level Up: Type: Time Power: --- PP:5 Acc:--- User level raises by 5

Time Attack: Type: Time Power: 90 PP:10 Acc: 100% User attacks opponent by going back through time

Time Break: Type: Time Power: 120 PP:5 Acc: 90% Time is broken and chaos begins.

Time and Space would be opposed forces.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
01-12-2007, 08:27 PM
I think they should've made Technology a type...

Magnemite and evos
Porygon and evos

They would make good pokemon for the Scientist trainers found in evli bases of operation.

Just my two cents.

warriorofdeathzt
01-12-2007, 09:56 PM

Magnemite and evos
Porygon and evos

They would make good pokemon for the Scientist trainers found in evli bases of operation.

Just my two cents.

Magneton and Porygon 2 do evolve. Not sure of their names yet in english.

Espeon EX
01-12-2007, 09:57 PM

Magnemite and evos
Porygon and evos

Just my two cents.

Hm... i was kinda hoping there would be like a machine type or a robot type pokemon. Thats a good idea. maybe they should make a better male trainer. It's so ugly i'll rather be the female character.

Legendary Wolf
01-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Good point I probably will be the girl trainer or maybe not:crackup:

dud3
01-13-2007, 12:13 AM
I think they should've cramed in the four regions.

sonickid01
01-13-2007, 01:10 AM
But that would only make R/S/E 2. Nothing more than more Pokemon. But for that, you can just trade. However, about that, I think there should be a feature that allows you to backtrade with any Pokemon, but when you do trade it, it changes into a different Pokemon out of a selection. For example, trading Naetle would make it Chikorita or something. And trading the move Rock Stealth would give RSE/FR-LG Spikes...

BathedinBlue
01-13-2007, 01:18 AM
+ The 4th generation as a whole is a big dissapointment, it's just a bunch of evolutions for previous generation Pokemon. The only really cool thing to come out of it is the two new Eevee evolutions. I was so gun-ho about Diamond and Pearl, but now I honestly think I might pass on it and wait for it to be like $19.99 at Target or something. :tongue:

dud3
01-13-2007, 01:20 AM
I dont think diamond and pearl are ever gonna get that low. Look at ruby saphire and emerald, they cost $39.99 and look how long they hae been out.

BathedinBlue
01-13-2007, 01:40 AM
I dont think diamond and pearl are ever gonna get that low. Look at ruby saphire and emerald, they cost $39.99 and look how long they hae been out.

+ Maybe, however Leafgreen and Firered became "greatest hits" and were marked down.

ZadokRox
01-13-2007, 02:19 AM
I was wanting to see more never-before-seen type combos (like Bug/Electric; Fighting/Ice; Normal/Ghost; etc). However, I am thankful to God that they finally included a Poison/Dark-type.

There are strong Bug-type moves as well as Bug-types Pokemon (well, atleast one strong Bug-type Pokemon: Megayanma). Bug Upheavel is a Bug-type move that's like a Bug-type version of the move Psychic. There's also Attack Command, which has 90 Attack Points plus has a high critical-hit ratio (and it has 100% accuracy). Then there's Scissor Cross, which deals 80 Attack Points worth of damage (with 100% accuracy).

As for a machine-type or robot-type, that would fall under the Steel-type (though more machine and robot Pokemon would be interesting to see. If it can have Magnemite and its evolutions, why not more robots or machines?).

Poltergeist
01-13-2007, 02:59 AM
Meh I was hopping for more new fire types since there are really slim pickings this time around.Also I wanted to customize trainer clothes but at least that comes into play in the Wii. Finally I hope they make a sound pokemon type with attacks like screech and sonic boom that could be converted to the type and new attacks like Echo.

Leman
01-13-2007, 03:08 AM
Meh I was hopping for more new fire types since there are really slim pickings this time around.Also I wanted to customize trainer clothes but at least that comes into play in the Wii. Finally I hope they make a sound pokemon type with attacks like screech and sonic boom that could be converted to the type and new attacks like Echo.

Then Wismur, Louderd, Exploud would be sound, but nobody else. I like it. Time, Space, and Light are good also.

BathedinBlue
01-14-2007, 03:47 AM
+ With all the hype that was going around, even before any information leaked on Diamond & Pearl - I really thought at least one new type was going to be introduced. I was really surprised (and dissapointed) when there weren't any new types at all. :susp:

BrassIttoTower
01-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Man, can you guys just stop whining about wjat could'v been? We've got super contests, Wi-Fi, a truck load of origonal new pokemon, night and day features, and still the ever beckoning new leak of technology right in the palms of our hands.

And besides, a pure flying type would just be awful plain. Just think: Bird, the flying type!

a machine type would be useless since Steel already covers most machines, and it would be too narrowed down to some select pokemon.

Time types- only fi to Diruinga, and Space would be only for Paurika. Dumb. And light types would be..?? Is there any pokemon that symbolize light?

Changing pokemon through trade would be a cheap way to get every pokemon, and ripp the essance of "Catch em' All" from the franchise since your not really catching them all.

And can't you be suffice with the benemoth of type combinations we got? I mean it's only the fourth generation, theres no reason to make a new type yet.

YuKi lOvE
01-15-2007, 01:30 AM
There is a new frog, well toad pokemon. I like him. I was hoping for better graphics.

Pure flying has ot use at all. I'm fine with Normal/Flying.

Alienshroom
01-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Man, can you guys just stop whining about wjat could'v been? We've got super contests, Wi-Fi, a truck load of origonal new pokemon, night and day features, and still the ever beckoning new leak of technology right in the palms of our hands.

And besides, a pure flying type would just be awful plain. Just think: Bird, the flying type!

a machine type would be useless since Steel already covers most machines, and it would be too narrowed down to some select pokemon.

Time types- only fi to Diruinga, and Space would be only for Paurika. Dumb. And light types would be..?? Is there any pokemon that symbolize light?

Changing pokemon through trade would be a cheap way to get every pokemon, and ripp the essance of "Catch em' All" from the franchise since your not really catching them all.

And can't you be suffice with the benemoth of type combinations we got? I mean it's only the fourth generation, theres no reason to make a new type yet.

you are right I am craping myself with all the new features of this game who needs a new type and all that crap?

ZadokRox
01-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Pure flying has ot use at all. I'm fine with Normal/Flying.

A Normal/Flying-type defeats the purpose of having a Flying-type. Fighting-type moves does half the damage to Flying-types, but adding a Normal-type to it takes away the advantage. :susp:

YuKi lOvE
01-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Yeah but you don't need the advantage since Flying can take out a fighting quickly anyway.

Pichufan4
01-15-2007, 01:41 AM
i would have to have seen a evo for maybe Farfetch'd or a Water/Fire dual type.

Myst3rio565
01-15-2007, 01:46 AM
GREAT JOB GAME FREAK WITH THE GHETTO LOOKING GUY!!:susp: and whats the deal with no flippin' Pokemon game for the GameCube, like they did with Twilight Princess for the Wii and GameCube....NOT ALL OF US HAVE THE RICH PARENTS......jeez....

mistdragon
01-16-2007, 04:50 AM
Hmmm... I will play as the GIRL in Pearl. For sure, cause the guy looks like a little sissy, so... its like Nintendo gave us a choice between a Girly Girl or a Boyish GIRL. Meh.

Hmm, I imagined Fire/Water Dual types, but its kinda weak...
It fears; Electric, Ground, Rock...
It is resistant to... Steel and Fire...
Grass and Water starts doing normal damage. That's not very good if you ask me.

Espeon EX
01-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Hmmm... I will play as the GIRL in Pearl. For sure, cause the guy looks like a little sissy, so... its like Nintendo gave us a choice between a Girly Girl or a Boyish GIRL. Meh.

Hmm, I imagined Fire/Water Dual types, but its kinda weak...
It fears; Electric, Ground, Rock...
It is resistant to... Steel and Fire...
Grass and Water starts doing normal damage. That's not very good if you ask me.

Yeah the boy characters so ugly, i'll rather pick the female character.

BrassIttoTower
01-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah the boy characters so ugly, i'll rather pick the female character.

Aw, no way. Barret's are so in.:cool:

Legendary Wolf
01-17-2007, 12:47 AM
I agree im being a girl but it'll be better then running around as a Ugly dude

BrassIttoTower
01-17-2007, 08:31 PM
What is so ugly about him? I'm not gonna give up my gender for a sprite that looks equal to the guys.

Alienshroom
01-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Same here the girl is way better than the boys so im playing as her. everything about the girl is better, and the same for FR/LG the boy was just gay in that! The only versoin i play as a boy in is Emerald every other boy looks qeer, but i dont mind D/Ps girl is sweet :cool: o ya.
Not to be a sick perv but the D/P girl in the anime is kinda hot for a cartoon i think...

silent pokemon master
01-19-2007, 09:22 AM
custimisable trainers would be nice no nitendo events are nice as well also another type and some more fire attacts!!!!!!!!!!!!and more fire mons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrassIttoTower
01-20-2007, 07:48 PM
And what makes the Fr/Lg and D/P guys look "gay"? Oh yeah, I forgot, you can't categorize people by clothing.

But yeah, I don't think he looks THAT bad.

.:VS:.
01-20-2007, 08:10 PM

Go play YuGiOh. :eh:

Shozuka
01-20-2007, 08:15 PM
The boy in D/P does look weird but i'm still not going to play as a girl.

death_metal_lawn_gnome
01-21-2007, 08:30 PM
i would have liked to see more evos for tyrouge and an evo for mawile, i have to say im not overly impressed with alot of sinnoh pokes

BathedinBlue
01-22-2007, 12:41 AM
+ I am really dissapointed with the Shinoh Pokedex - why do we need Psyduck, Zubat, Goldeen and Unown??? I was hoping alot more Second Generation Pokemon would be available. Plus, does anyone else notice that Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon are not in the main Pokedex, yet Leafia and Glacia are?? How is that possible?? You can't get either Leafia or Glacia without the National-Dex???

Furyflame
01-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Some of the pokemon on the pokedex look lke they arent pokemon at all.:sad:

bluekyroge14
01-25-2007, 11:56 PM
They have a new frog pokemon.. Behold! http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa454.png

Things I would have loved to see in D/P:

- Customisable trainer looks.
- Some stronger Bug pokemon.. with higher stats.
- A new pokemon type of some sort...
- No Nintendo Events!

And a few other things...

I so agree with you on the customizable trainer looks! They don't have to bad of uniforms for the trainers, but it would be neat to pick your own out and have your own unique style.

Light Titan
01-26-2007, 12:02 PM
I so agree with you on the customizable trainer looks! They don't have to bad of uniforms for the trainers, but it would be neat to pick your own out and have your own unique style.
they should have let trainers make their own gyms and battle arenas that you could be the leader of, recruit peoople, and pay for it by battling

silent pokemon master
01-26-2007, 01:17 PM
I'd would have like to see a bit more realism i mean pokemon are hitting another pokemon with great amout of power and they don't even get scratched i mean come on!

frondew
01-26-2007, 03:00 PM
i know what u mean but that would take to much time for the ppl and it might make it to graphic and make the rating go up

Deoxys2000
01-26-2007, 04:37 PM
i know what u mean but that would take to much time for the ppl and it might make it to graphic and make the rating go up
There Should Be An Pre-Evo Of Pidgey xD.

bluekyroge14
01-27-2007, 12:02 AM
they should have let trainers make their own gyms and battle arenas that you could be the leader of, recruit peoople, and pay for it by battling

That would be a totally awesome idea, it would be like a POkemon yet Sims game. But without all the stupid looking people. LOL! Although it would take the point of Pokemon away a litle if you did that!

Deoxys2000
01-27-2007, 02:24 PM
That would be a totally awesome idea, it would be like a POkemon yet Sims game. But without all the stupid looking people. LOL! Although it would take the point of Pokemon away a litle if you did that!
Yeah I Agree With You. That Would Be Cool Idea!

I Think There Should be A Pokemon Game Like Tekken Or
Dragonball Don't You All Think ? ? ?

bluekyroge14
01-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Yeah I Agree With You. That Would Be Cool Idea!

I Think There Should be A Pokemon Game Like Tekken Or
Dragonball Don't You All Think ? ? ?

To tell you the truth I've never really gotten into Dragonball or Tekken, but I'm sure if you think it would be a good idea, it probably would be!

Bobby
01-28-2007, 05:46 PM
I wanted to see more real new pokemon, not all of these pre-evolutions and evolutions. I seriously think that he was running out of ideas and just went with the easy way out.

T r I p L e x
01-28-2007, 11:28 PM
ya but do u guys think that they will make new items/pokemon available through wifi. i mean all you would have to do is download them from something to your ds. im probly making this hard to understand but you guys get what im trying to say.

Alonso
01-29-2007, 02:00 AM
Things you wanted to see in D/P:

Better starters. :disapp: The starters are disappointing. Their evolutions are disappointing. They don't look like pokemon. Pokemon really let me down. The first starters were excellent. All three of them, even Bulbasaur. The second starters were fine, with the exception of Typhlosion having a weird look but cool name. The third starters were also cool. Blaziken was awesome, Swampert was alright, and Sceptile was good too, except for the big tail.

But these guys. A monkey, whose final evolution looks like a deformed rainbow monkey(but the basic monkey looks alright). The turtle has the Pokemon look, but the final evolution looks like a chinese plant. The penguin...don't even get me started on the penguin.

If you ask me it's pathetic. But that's me. I bet the new generation of kids like them. I feel like Nintendo let me down. I just hope not everyone feels like this. :tired: :tongue: :boohoo: :wall:

I do hope they have animated scenes like in Emerald. I always mentioned that to my friends when we would play Ruby and Sapphire to make the game more dramatic.

bluekyroge14
01-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Things you wanted to see in D/P:

Better starters. :disapp: The starters are disappointing. Their evolutions are disappointing. They don't look like pokemon. Pokemon really let me down. The first starters were excellent. All three of them, even Bulbasaur. The second starters were fine, with the exception of Typhlosion having a weird look but cool name. The third starters were also cool. Blaziken was awesome, Swampert was alright, and Sceptile was good too, except for the big tail.

But these guys. A monkey, whose final evolution looks like a deformed rainbow monkey(but the basic monkey looks alright). The turtle has the Pokemon look, but the final evolution looks like a chinese plant. The penguin...don't even get me started on the penguin.

If you ask me it's pathetic. But that's me. I bet the new generation of kids like them. I feel like Nintendo let me down. I just hope not everyone feels like this. :tired: :tongue: :boohoo: :wall:

I do hope they have animated scenes like in Emerald. I always mentioned that to my friends when we would play Ruby and Sapphire to make the game more dramatic.

You really didn't like the starters for D/P? I thought they were awesome! Especially the monkey and bird one, now the other turtle with a tree growing out of I didn't like. But just my luck it will probably be the one with the best moves.

For me its the other way around for the other starters. I didn't like Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. All the other ones I absolutely loved though! Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :mrgreen:

memj23
02-04-2007, 04:05 PM
i wish that it had cooler legendaries

Deoxys2000
02-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I Wish That It Had an Octillery Evo.

Dilop
02-05-2007, 12:26 PM
I wanted to see more real new pokemon, not all of these pre-evolutions and evolutions. I seriously think that he was running out of ideas and just went with the easy way out.

Yes, exactly. Sinnoh needs more pokemon that were made for that area, not evolutions. And quite frankly, most of them suck hugely. RHYDON AND MAGNEMITE DO NOT NEED AN EVOLUTION!! Jynx and Mr. Mime, or Farfetch'd, Luvdisc perhaps. Sabelye? Girafarig. Heracross, somewhat. And yes, customizable trainers is a good idea, but like it's been said before, that would take alot of graphic space and time to put that in. And yes, most of the new pokemon don't even look like pokemon.

[Oh, this is off topic, but I caught a shiny weedle last night. ^^;]

Deoxys2000
02-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Yes, exactly. Sinnoh needs more pokemon that were made for that area, not evolutions. And quite frankly, most of them suck hugely. RHYDON AND MAGNEMITE DO NOT NEED AN EVOLUTION!! Jynx and Mr. Mime, or Farfetch'd, Luvdisc perhaps. Sabelye? Girafarig. Heracross, somewhat. And yes, customizable trainers is a good idea, but like it's been said before, that would take alot of graphic space and time to put that in. And yes, most of the new pokemon don't even look like pokemon.

[Oh, this is off topic, but I caught a shiny weedle last night. ^^;]
I Agree With You

Xalapeno
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
I would have to agree with everyone on here.

We probably could have made better looking PKMN.
Light type would be good. The following are what I consider light type moves.

Moonlight
Tail glow
Solar Beam (Maybe)
Sunny day
Flash
Light Screen
Signal beam.

Those are some I would consider changing to light.
If you want to add some feel free.

Deoxys2000
02-06-2007, 10:27 AM
I would have to agree with everyone on here.

We probably could have made better looking PKMN.
Light type would be good. The following are what I consider light type moves.

Moonlight
Tail glow
Solar Beam (Maybe)
Sunny day
Flash
Light Screen
Signal beam.

Those are some I would consider changing to light.
If you want to add some feel free.
I Don't Think They're Gonna Add New Types But It Would Be Really Good!

KOR
02-10-2007, 05:56 PM
I wish we could have dragon starters.

Water Dragon, Fire Dragon and Leaf Dragon

That would be pretty cool. The only starter i like is Nateoru(sp?)

That fire-mokey just annoys me so much.

Silent Night
02-10-2007, 06:01 PM
The Sinnoh region is way too beautiful to not have pokemon who live in that kind of habitat. I say that Nintendo messed up big time.

Furyflame
02-10-2007, 06:02 PM
totally

Silent Night
02-10-2007, 06:03 PM
totally
Please use the four word limit.

Furyflame
02-10-2007, 06:25 PM
ok sorry..............blah boop.... there that was 4 words

Deoxys2000
02-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Who's Dying and So,So and So Tired Waiting For D/P?
Me Kinda.

KOR
02-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Who's Dying and So,So and So Tired Waiting For D/P?
Me Kinda.
Me too. I want the game to freaking come out. Well thank god it will take me a while to finish up with Fire Red and Ruby.

memj23
02-11-2007, 06:26 PM
i wish it also had more fire pokemon bcuz right now there is only ponyta and rapidash, and the monkey dude and his evolutions, which makes a grand total of 5 fire pokemon in the shinou pokedex

Myst3rio565
02-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Well, I'll pre-order it once I get the money from my father, thats all for me to be happy ^^

and @ memj23- Heres all the Fire Pokemon http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/fire.shtml

charmeleonblaze
02-11-2007, 06:42 PM
diagonal walking, thadt be awesome

RawrIsMyMiddleName
02-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Having the choice of being a coordinator or breeder would be great... and customizable looks too... and maybe even picking your hometown... hmm... :susp:

Deoxys2000
02-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Putting 3 Pokemons For Breeding o_O

Frozen_Mystic
02-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Putting 3 Pokemons For Breeding o_O

That would be cool. I wish the consests had an actual "battle" stage like the shows.

Xalapeno
02-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Being able to dodge moves just like in the show. You could use the stylus for it. To attck you would also have to do the same thing. I think it would make the game better.