PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dungeon 2 ??

D Brown
01-11-2007, 10:30 PM
I like the game alot. Some of the game magaziines gave it a low score but its in the top 10 selling games out there. I mean a sequel would be nice. Or some type of connection with the upcoming titles. Or they could make it where you could go online and explore caves with other people online. I mean this was wayy better then Ranger in my book. But as usual just throwing the idea around.

Haunted Cereal Box
01-11-2007, 11:09 PM
it would be cool it a sequel came out on the wii

SpazzedOutRayquaza
01-12-2007, 06:26 AM
There is not going to be a sequel, at least i doubt it. Nobody really liked the game...
It's too bad.

Ryouseiken
01-12-2007, 06:31 AM
There is not going to be a sequel, at least i doubt it. Nobody really liked the game...
It's too bad.

You sound as if there's no chance it could get a sequel. Who knows, and hey! I liked it >.> XD I really hope you were saying it as in 'not a LOT of people liked it'. =P

SpazzedOutRayquaza
01-12-2007, 06:33 AM
You sound as if there's no chance it could get a sequel. Who knows, and hey! I liked it >.> XD I really hope you were saying it as in 'not a LOT of people liked it'. =P

Blame me for exaggerating... XD

I just think that not many people liked it, that's all. I mean, it got such bad ratings, The Pokemon Company's probably not going to even try making a sequel, sadly.

Ryouseiken
01-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Heh, ironically this was the game that even got me into Pokemon again. XD. But I don't get how come it got such bad ratings....well I think I do, but I don't want to think it. It'll probably make me saddd. lmao. :crackup: Well the battles DO get a bit boring..

SpazzedOutRayquaza
01-12-2007, 06:38 AM
True, true. It got me into the pokemon games again... The most boring part, I think, was the dungeon layout.
It's the same thing in every dungeon with a different background... (< _ >)

avinash
01-12-2007, 11:48 AM
nintendo is a multimillion dollar company. they would mostlikely do ANYTHING to be a MULTIBILLION dollar companie. but i serously doubt it would be for the nintendo wii...

Shady
01-12-2007, 11:50 AM
I doubt there will be a sequel.

If there was, they better think of a way to make the game not so repetitive.

I feel like I have done the same mission 10 times.. :ermm:

D Brown
01-12-2007, 01:14 PM
I see it like this. It came out last year. And its still the in the top ten selling games. They are going to make a another. I mean they just got to fix the little knicks and knacks and thats it. Other then that I loved the game. I mean just seeing my name next to a pokemon made me happy. And it does get boring but I mean what game dosent. I hope they make a new one and add fighting styles or something. In my eyes it was better then ranger but thats just my po.:oops:

Nick_Roge
01-12-2007, 01:43 PM
True, true. It got me into the pokemon games again... The most boring part, I think, was the dungeon layout.
It's the same thing in every dungeon with a different background... (< _ >)

I completly agree with you right there, though i, like a lot of people here like pokemon mystery dungeon a lot more than ranger. I would take ruby or fire red anyday though. I would give it a thumbs up, 8.5/10.