PDA

View Full Version : ...What's the point of Solar Cave?

Mister Moo
01-13-2007, 11:52 AM
I really don't get why ChunSoft and Pokemon Co. would put a place like SOLAR CAVE here! I think Solar Cave doesn't even have a point to it! If it does, tell me.

Kaze
01-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I have to admit that I'm not very far in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (although I have beaten the main storyline, that's it). Solar Cave has several rooms in it that you need keys for. Is that what you're talking about?

Anyway, there is only one of each HM (Cut, Fly, Dive, Surf, et cetera). If you lose yours when you're in a dungeon, heading to Solar Cave is the only way you can get a new one... I think.

Someone else may be able to answer this better...

turbo
01-13-2007, 10:45 PM
It has the water HMs

Ridley
01-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Solar Cave has HMs Dive, Waterfall, and Surf.

For the other HMs, you need to go to Wyvern Hill (Fly) and Ancient Relic (All the other HMs)

Espeon EX
01-13-2007, 10:50 PM
I really don't get why ChunSoft and Pokemon Co. would put a place like SOLAR CAVE here! I think Solar Cave doesn't even have a point to it! If it does, tell me.

Solar cave is pretty useful if you loose your water HM's but requires a key. You can find keys there too. Thats how you can get to kyogre and lugia. With the HM's. If you don't have a water pokemon then you can get waterfall and go to waterfall pond and get one and then get surf in solar cave with that water pokemon. Without solar cave, no one can get to kyogre and lugia.

Hoshika
01-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Also, I think it has the Sun Ribbon, which is nesessary to evolve Pokémon like Espeon.

Ridley
01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Also, I think it has the Sun Ribbon, which is nesessary to evolve Pokémon like Espeon.
iirc, you get that at Wyvern Hill.

TVTMaster
01-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Technically, you don't really need keys, which are the real reason for Solar Cave. Trawl Orbs are the biggest mistake Pokemon ever made.

_mudkip_girl_
01-14-2007, 03:47 AM
solar cave also has sun and moon stones to evolve certain pokemon.

ULTRANOVA
01-14-2007, 08:04 AM
Ok i've read all of wat u guys have sed and now i dont no wat i'm supposed 2 do now. I've beaten rayquaza. Now wat? is there anythin else i can do? please help!

Leman
01-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Ok i've read all of wat u guys have sed and now i dont no wat i'm supposed 2 do now. I've beaten rayquaza. Now wat? is there anythin else i can do? please help!

You go and beat more legends and recruit all mons, but you shouldn't put that here.

charmeleonblaze
01-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Duh, the point is HM's.

01-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Duh, the point is HM's.

and to get cool spyic(I cant spell it right:oops:)pokemon on your team:biggrin: