PDA

View Full Version : New Super smash Bros Game On Wii

Reece2106
01-15-2007, 04:53 AM
i hear rumors speculating a new super smash bros on wii
is it true

Myst3rio565
01-15-2007, 04:57 AM
yes it is.....even though its been in Nintendo Power magazine and what not lol....I don't mean to sound like an a$$, but it is true

Reece2106
01-15-2007, 05:01 AM
oh cheers
out 2 buy a Wii before it comes out
(Super Smash Bros rock)

Kenneth
01-15-2007, 05:09 AM
Yeah, it's called Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It looks awesome! Here's the trailer.

SSBB Trailer (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8547488937246253548&q=SSBB&hl=en)

Reece2106
01-15-2007, 05:16 AM
man i will work in iraq in the middle of a minefield 4 that + a wii!

Linoone
01-28-2007, 12:53 AM
i hear rumors speculating a new super smash bros on wii
is it true

yeah it is like the best game ever. super smash bros. brawl

Bobby
01-28-2007, 01:03 AM
I can't wait to try this out. The other two were amazing, so I'm hoping that this one is just as good.

okothnuva
01-28-2007, 01:38 AM
I hope the game works with the motion-sensing Wiimote.

Lol for tying rope around the wiimote and swinging it around. xD

Bobby
01-28-2007, 01:55 AM
That would be a very interesting move to say the least. XD

Lord Celebi
01-28-2007, 07:25 PM

Brawl uses the GameCube controllers instead of the Wii controllers according to Nintendo (Plus, I wouldn't want to fight with motion sensing... I'd rather use the good ol' console controller for Brawl).

Alonso
01-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Brawl uses the GameCube controllers instead of the Wii controllers according to Nintendo (Plus, I wouldn't want to fight with motion sensing... I'd rather use the good ol' console controller for Brawl).

Nintendo finally do something right. I'm not going to get a Wii yet. I'll get it with Brawl. I love Melee, and I hope Brawl won't let me down. Looks raw.

Mr M
01-31-2007, 04:42 AM

Well you're half right. You see they may plan on using both the classic style controller or the gamecube. Just like mortal kombat: armagedon.

pokemaster202
01-31-2007, 05:47 AM
It's Called Super Smash Bros Brawl i heard a long time ago already MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAA:tongue: :razz: :razz: :hungry:

frondew
02-01-2007, 01:23 AM
It's Called Super Smash Bros Brawl i heard a long time ago already MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAA:tongue: :razz: :razz: :hungry:

uhh ok, me 2 it looks awesome:biggrin:

Stardy
02-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Who are they?
There have been 5 confirmed *at least who I heard*
they are
Wario
METAKNIGHT
Zero suit samus
Pit
Snake

and they have rumors
Pac man *pac man games*
Sonic *sonic games*
Megaman *megaman games*
Sora *Kingdom hearts 1 and 2* **Plus roxas clone**
Isaac *Golden sun*
Cloud *FF7*

If someone gets confirmed can some1 post who they are up plz
thanks

oh yes and comfirmed returnies aswell plz
you know like
mario
link
pikachu
kirby
samus
fox

and rumors *plz comfirm if real*
windwalker link *replacing young link*
Jigglypuff and pichu
and so on

thanks!

hsb39
02-02-2007, 07:53 AM

It doesn't. Don't mean to spoil your fun but it would be better even though, motion sensor is great for sports, guns and swords, not 2D fighting. BTW they have to be All stars, Pac man isn't just Nintendo, neither is anyone else you mentioned, some are PURE SONY, I would be surprised if all the old characters weren't there, Nintendogs definitely have something to do with the game, Wario's there, Waluigi will be, more Pokemon is certain, and I'm hoping for others like Baby Bowser, Diddy Kong and Toad.

Stardy
02-02-2007, 10:34 AM
It doesn't. Don't mean to spoil your fun but it would be better even though, motion sensor is great for sports, guns and swords, not 2D fighting. BTW they have to be All stars, Pac man isn't just Nintendo, neither is anyone else you mentioned, some are PURE SONY, I would be surprised if all the old characters weren't there, Nintendogs definitely have something to do with the game, Wario's there, Waluigi will be, more Pokemon is certain, and I'm hoping for others like Baby Bowser, Diddy Kong and Toad.
na coz toad is one of peachs moves
unless she has a new move set
plus snake has been on ps2 loads and is on SSBB

hsb39
02-02-2007, 11:20 AM
I was hoping for Toad, I had already thought of that, they might change it to the old Toad. I guess that Snake was an exception, but Pac man and Sonic? NOOOOOOOOOOOO way. Kingdom Hearts?! Got to be kidding me!!! Maybe Daisy, King K. Rool, Birdo, Koopa Troopa, Para Troopa (not very likely but still...), I would love Deoxys, every B would be changing forms!!!

EliteJJ
02-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Who are they?
There have been 5 confirmed *at least who I heard*
they are
Wario
METAKNIGHT
Zero suit samus
Pit
Snake

and they have rumors
Pac man *pac man games*
Sonic *sonic games*
Megaman *megaman games*
Isaac *Golden sun*
Cloud *FF7*

thanks

oh yes and comfirmed returnies aswell plz
you know like
mario
link
pikachu
kirby
samus
fox

and rumors *plz comfirm if real*
windwalker link *replacing young link*
Jigglypuff and pichu
and so on

thanks!
They're definitely taking out clones, and there's been rumores of Koopa Kid, Cel Link, and Ridley.

King Zark
02-03-2007, 07:46 AM
I hope you all know that new SSB is brawl.

SSB-N64
SSBM-Cube
SSBB-Wii

Stardy
02-06-2007, 12:57 PM
I hope you all know that new SSB is brawl.

SSB-N64
SSBM-Cube
SSBB-Wii
yep
we
know
Is
Isaac
In
the
game

spr bhav
02-06-2007, 08:44 PM
this game looks wicked.. i am not gonna buy a wii tho. :tongue:

Lord Celebi
02-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Well you're half right. You see they may plan on using both the classic style controller or the gamecube. Just like mortal kombat: armagedon.
The GameCube controller and Classic controller are the same thing... See: DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

and they have rumors
Pac man *pac man games*
Sonic *sonic games*
Megaman *megaman games*
Isaac *Golden sun*
Cloud *FF7*

thanks.
None of those are in the game. Those cannot be in the game either.
A) Everyone pretty much gets a new moveset.
B) The requirements for getting into SSBB are that the game is either a Nintendo game or the original game appeared on a Nintendo System. The original Metal Gear Solid appeared on the SNES 15-20ish years ago.

yep
we
know
Is
Isaac
In
the
game
No.
Don't
talk
this
either.
Its
annoying.

Kenny_C.002
02-07-2007, 02:41 AM
It might be just modifications on the msets of the characters for all we know. I mean, something like the Fireball is still manditory with Mario.

Alonso
02-07-2007, 03:18 AM
They're definitely taking out clones, and there's been rumores of Koopa Kid, Cel Link, and Ridley.

What do you mean the clones are out?

Ultima Shadow
02-07-2007, 10:12 AM
None of those are in the game. Those cannot be in the game either.

Sonic's probably the best bet... Shigeru himself claimed that Nintendo even approached Sega regarding Sonic's inclusion. Coupled with the fact that Sonic was the most requested 3rd-party character, and Yuji Naka, ex-head of Sonic Team, expressed that he, too, would like to see Sonic in Brawl...

If any more 3rd-party characters are put in, Sonic's probably one of the best bets.

Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl)

However, I do agree regarding Sora. He would make an awesome addition, but he's only had one game on a Nintendo console (Chain of Memories for the GBA)- and now that the PSP's out, it looks like there won't be any more.

molkame
02-07-2007, 08:33 PM
theres vids on youtube of characters so far the confirmed are snake,samus zero suit,meta knight,dante,wario,and pit. they may have nintendogs in it to heres the vid i cant find the one wit dante srry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsgX6ho8bI

Alonso
02-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Do you guys really think there are going to be more new characters in the game?
I doubt Sonic's going to be in the game though. It was just an April Fools' joke that time in Melee.

Poltergeist
02-08-2007, 03:18 AM
Do you guys really think there are going to be more new characters in the game?
I doubt Sonic's going to be in the game though. It was just an April Fools' joke that time in Melee.

Ummm Yeah. ALso sonic was the most popular character in some kind of poll, Japanese I believe, to be one of the other third party characters for SSBB so it is highly possible, and in my opinion likely, that he would duke it out with everyones favorite nintendo characters. Also Three people I could name of the top of my head that I think would be good to have in Brawl and have a good chance of making it would be Lucario,Krystal, and Ridely. Heres hoping they make the list.

Lord Celebi
02-08-2007, 10:25 PM
theres vids on youtube of characters so far the confirmed are snake,samus zero suit,meta knight,dante,wario,and pit. they may have nintendogs in it to heres the vid i cant find the one wit dante srry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsgX6ho8bI

Dante is not in SSBB, and the Nintendog is an item which blocks the screen.