PDA

View Full Version : Pal Park

Alienshroom
01-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Do you lose your Pokemon if you dont catch them while in Pal Park? Ive herd a lot of different answers like you cant leave Pal Park till you catch them all, Or if you dont catch them within a time limit you lose them. whats the truth?

Larvinator
01-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Do you lose your Pokemon if you dont catch them while in Pal Park? Ive herd a lot of different answers like you cant leave Pal Park till you catch them all, Or if you dont catch them within a time limit you lose them. whats the truth?
I've no idea, but I know that you won't lose them from your GBA game if you don't catch them.

Valerie
01-15-2007, 09:00 PM
I've no idea, but I know that you won't lose them from your GBA game if you don't catch them.
Doesn't that mean you DO know? :confused:

BathedinBlue
01-15-2007, 10:13 PM
+ I'm pretty sure that you will NOT be able to leave the park until you've caught all of the Pokemon you've transfered. It's rather pretty easy to catch them as it is, the Park Balls you get have 100% capture rate (like the Master Ball) - plus you can only transfer six at a time each day, meaning I seriously doubt you can transfer six, leave them, transfer another six the next day, then go looking for all 12 Pokemon at once (and so-on-and-so-forth). YET, this is all just an a speculation, not fact.

Hypocrisy is Fun
01-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Waaaait just a moment. To trasnfer your mons, you have to catch them on D/P? :dazed:

BathedinBlue
01-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Waaaait just a moment. To trasnfer your mons, you have to catch them on D/P? :dazed:

+ Yes, you can transfer up to six Pokemon a day from the other versions. They are immeadiatly transfered to the Poke-Park or "Pal-Park". (Like a smaller version of the Safari Zone). But the Park-Balls you get to capture them have a 100% capture rate. I also read that the basic "info" (such as ID Number and Original Trainer) will be reset but im not 100% sure if that's true.

Hypocrisy is Fun
01-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Well, thats really intresting. I hope they arent hard to find.

Alienshroom
01-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Well, thats really intresting. I hope they arent hard to find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YicEr1RCuEY there not check this video youll see

Hypocrisy is Fun
01-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Oh well, that isnt so bad at all.

Elmo's Heaven!!
01-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh well, that isnt so bad at all.
Can you transfer from english GBA games?

Lord Voldemort
01-20-2007, 12:03 AM
They get deleted after 24 hours if you dont catch them, but the pokeballs have a 100% capture rate.