PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger Help!

mistdragon
01-16-2007, 02:08 AM
Alright, firstly, anyone who has not get 8 rank or higher, please do not read forward in case of spoilers.

Anyways, I need help in defeating Steelix of the Fiore Region Cave. How can I capture it??? It is almost impossible someone please HELP.:dazed:

Sceptile
01-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Alright, firstly, anyone who has not get 8 rank or higher, please do not read forward in case of spoilers.

Anyways, I need help in defeating Steelix of the Fiore Region Cave. How can I capture it??? It is almost impossible someone please HELP.:dazed:

Steelix is very annoying.First,I think I trapped in a bubble or something.Then I used Medicham.Try it,it may work.

P.S.Bring a Raichu!

Kenneth
01-16-2007, 02:16 AM
I used an Ice/Fighting Poke Assist combo. Using the ice one first, I created ice on the screen (not around him, but nearby). Once he touched it, I immediatedly switched to Fighting, and circled him quickly. I got four loops done before he broke free from the ice, but after that I was almost done anyway. :smile:

mistdragon
01-16-2007, 03:02 AM
Thanks Sceptile and Kenneth, I shall try it now...

Thanks, I have captured it using only the fighting assist lol... Thanks guys!

tdgamer
03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
just get a fighting pokemon

Dynamik
03-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Bring a raichu, then use ghost poke assist first. When it's going in circles use fighting poke assist. That's how I caught it.
Oh yeah, CIRCLE AS FAST AS YOU CAN! When it gets out of the ghost assist, your prolly screwed. :neutral:

Deoxys2000
03-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Step 1: Take a Medicham and a Sneasel With You! Just Before You Go To Him!
Step 2: Let steelix go round in the center and use Medicham's Or Sneasel's Poke Assist.

Finish!

PIKA_GIRL
03-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Wow. I cant remember how I caught it. But I did. I remember thinking, " This is it I'll never play ranger again." :biggrin: Of coarse I did and caught him.

My advise: Same as everyone else use ice then fighting.

P.s:Wouldn't it be rank 8 or lower.

Bloody TC
03-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Pika Girl please don't post in threads over a month old.Also he already got it.

RaichuDude08
04-07-2007, 06:51 PM
There is an easier way then having to get all these different pokemon.
Make sure your bar's are filled up all the way and wait till he is in a coiled position. Use minun's pokepower and then circle him. That worked a lot easier then the whole sneasel fighting pokemon way.

Peanut12
04-07-2007, 09:49 PM
You got to try this method: Fill up the segment for plusle or minun's pokepower and use it when steelix is turning around himself and paralyse him and use a figthing poke asiste.

its easy and not long!

i've done that and it was easy ;)

The Jr Trainer
04-07-2007, 09:52 PM
1. Chare pluse/minun to full
2. thenuse it when his going in the circle
3.Fast use medicham
4. scream in all your family members ears(optinal)
and you might want a paichu or two(thta rymed)

ranger06
04-09-2007, 03:05 PM

:happy: HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO USE MINUN POKE ASSIT THEN, MAKE THE LOOPS AL: AROUND THE BODY QUICKLY NOTE MMAKE SURE THE BAR IS FULL WITH ASSIT ENERGY R RANGER06