PDA

View Full Version : New Thread - Artist's showcase?

Callum
01-16-2007, 08:03 PM
I think maybe it would be a good Idea if we were to make a stickied thread in the Fan Art section which is different to both the Signature/Avatar, and GS's showcase. A thread to show peices of artwork. Wouldn't this be more efficient than everyone creating a new thread for one peice?

I didn't want to go all out and make a new thread which some people thought was pointless. I mean there could be rules/limits to what can be posted there and what can't. I just think it would be better than artists making a new thread to showcase one peice of work which doesn't fit in anywhere. :oops:

What are your views?

Anorexic Snorlax
01-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Wouldn't this be in fan art? I don't have a scanner, I'm saving up for a wii and I want photoshop. It'll be a long long time until I post something here...

Callum
01-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Wouldn't this be in fan art? I don't have a scanner, I'm saving up for a wii and I want photoshop. It'll be a long long time until I post something here...

I suppose you are right. Even if that is the case, why not make a thread like this, but in the Fan Art section. :oops:

Azumao
01-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Well, they have a Share a Drawing thread for drawings. There isn't one for non-pixel graphics, though. It's a good idea. :D