PDA

View Full Version : Important Rayquaza Question

charmeleonblaze
01-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Ok, so I'm trying to recruit rayquaza with my articuno right now. I know that u cant have more than 1 legendary, and I was wondering if I'd be able to recruit rayquaza even though I'm using Articuno.

Espeon EX
01-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok, so I'm trying to recruit rayquaza with my articuno right now. I know that u cant have more than 1 legendary, and I was wondering if I'd be able to recruit rayquaza even though I'm using Articuno.

no. You can only have 1 big sized pokemon on your team, so either have one little 1 one sized pokemon or 2 one sized pokemon.

charmeleonblaze
01-17-2007, 11:28 PM
no. You can only have 1 big sized pokemon on your team, so either have one little 1 one sized pokemon or 2 one sized pokemon.

R u sure? I'm not putting it on my team, I'm just recruiting it.

Espeon EX
01-17-2007, 11:36 PM
R u sure? I'm not putting it on my team, I'm just recruiting it.

I know that i'm just saying you can't recruit it because you can only have 1 big sized pokemon. Just get littler ones. I mean like 1 size ones. I know your not putting it on your team your just recruiting it, so if you want to recruit it, take articuno off your team and get 1 sized ones.

charmeleonblaze
01-18-2007, 12:02 AM
Shhit, my strongest little 1 is lv.37 umbreon.

dragonite rulez
01-18-2007, 06:40 PM
don't swear and thats fine just go to the ulitimate wonder mail and get loads of joy seed and go get him

Kecleonfan666
01-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah, What they said. I think this can be locked!:biggrin:

spr bhav
01-29-2007, 05:03 PM

articuno is **** body size, rayquaza is same, and taht makes 8, the limit is 6

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-30-2007, 06:36 AM
Kecleonfan666, thanks for the help, but you don't need to point out answered threads, just leave them and a mod will close it if they think it's necessary.

Anyway, since this was answered a while ago, I'm quite sure the problem has been solved by now.