mlugia
VenusaurTrainer
Kholdstaire

Be kind to post WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marth
PS, vote for me! (lol, jk)

JohtoTrainer
07-21-2004, 04:53 PM
Nin is obviously the best ref. He reffed the most and he was always willing to ref. He also knew alot and helped me.

ElimN8
07-21-2004, 04:59 PM
mlugia, because he's always there for the battlers, he knows what he's doing, (and does it in style), and he even coaches the underdogs. Ebert and Ropert give this referee two thumbs up and a clapping smily. :clap:

Marth
07-21-2004, 05:00 PM
I vote for Mana!
Why? Just because!
LOL, JK.
He's very patient with us battlers, any mistake he corrects it witha apologies... and he's always willing to, except when he's hungry.
Marth.

akdude
07-21-2004, 07:00 PM
I vote Mana.
B/c he's always helped me when I needed it and has reffed more than 90% of the time for me.

Neo Emolga
07-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Definitely Mana. He's fast, very accurate, very helpful, and he's a great person for advice. Also, he's always there to help and he's often available for reffing. The URPG has been much better thanks to his efforts.

mlugia
07-22-2004, 02:44 AM
Since I haven't had many of the refs on the list ref for me before, I can only choose based on the refs who have reffed for me.

And of those refs who have reffed for me often, I believe Shroomish is the best ref. Even though she hasn't been active recently due to comp troubles, she has always reffed for me when I needed it. She was also the one who taught me much of how reffing works and helped me out (along with D and her "Mewtwo" *glares*) to give me a practice reffing test before I took the actual test. As well, she's also very nice to the ppl who need her services, and she does try her best to verify everything before making a move. Accuracy is very important, at least, IMHO :)

That is why I believe Shroomish is the best ref :)

(My 2nd place would go to Khold. Though he hasn't reffed for me a lot, his style is leet and very professional, and he doesn't take eternity per move either ^_^)

Max
07-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Shroom is the best ref! IMO

though... I havn't seen here in a while :eh:

Tamer San
07-30-2004, 08:07 AM
-.- I never said no to any battler and I didnt even get half a vote. Anyway, the best ref in my opinion would be Nin...too bad he isn't on anymore =|

Matthew
07-30-2004, 09:01 AM
mlugia probably... though I haven't battled lately, from what I hear, he is the best. He is quick, intelligent and everything a ref should be... he is alwasy eager to ref and he doesn't turn you down (at least not me -_-;)

JoshE
08-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Theres should be a correction to the list. Matt decided he did nto need the pressures of reffing. So he quit. (At least thats what he told me) :susp:

Anyway, I think Dap is... :biggrin:

silverfrost
08-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Mana and Shroomish get my vote. And yes, I'm allowed to vote for two. >:F Anyway, they're both usually willing to ref and they're always helpful and whatnot. So, yeah. =b

Raddstealth316
08-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I'm in different minds about who's the best ref, only a couple are active...I won't voice my opinions just yet...

Chiki
08-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Vote: Mana
Reason: He is the most patient, and the most willing to ref. He does an outstanding job when he refs, and hardly ever makes mistakes. His timing is excellent and he doesn't lack conentration.