PDA

View Full Version : Manaphy Egg Care + Things on D/P Page

Hoshika
01-19-2007, 11:17 PM
It's one day away from the Manaphy Egg code release, and there's minor things I've noticed.

1. They put the "Coming April 22nd, 2007!" sticker back on.
2. They got official Pokémon logos for D/P.
3. To anybody htat didn't notice yet, it says you must complete the three Ranger Net missions in order to do the Manaphy mission.
4. The Sugimori Pokémon art pictures on the D/P Pokémon page have been updated to better-looking pics.
5. The moves Swallow and Revenge don't seem to be tentative anymore. (Is it the same moves as before?)

Sorry if this is unnesessary.

Lord Voldemort
01-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Now that you bring it up, its all true. Well, I noticed the ken sugimori better sprites when I was doing a banner.

Yucario
01-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Now that you bring it up, its all true. Well, I noticed the ken sugimori better sprites when I was doing a banner.
Two hours and some secounds this so rocks.

Charbok
01-20-2007, 01:35 AM
almost there! only a couple more hours!

Yucario
01-20-2007, 01:53 AM
almost there! only a couple more hours!
Yaaaa!!! Manaphy rocks and now I got his egg.

Lord Voldemort
01-20-2007, 02:14 AM
How? THey dont have the password yet on pokemon.com/manaphy

Yucario
01-20-2007, 02:28 AM
How? THey dont have the password yet on pokemon.com/manaphy
I know thts just what I plan to say when I do have it.

Hoshika
01-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Note: Today, on the release of the Manaphy Egg code, they left a mistake about the Professor. They called him Professor Nanakamado. =P

Egg Log

Days under care - 1

The Egg shivers and shakes very subtly like jelly.

The signs of life that stir in the Egg fill me with unexpected emotions.

Lord Voldemort
01-21-2007, 09:13 PM
I think its the same with everyones. Unless they got theirs a day later. Now that its happened, it doesnt seem that great, becuase now we have to wait till April 22 :susp:

Furyflame
01-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Why does the Manaphy egg have that days under care thing?

Kozunai
01-22-2007, 11:18 PM
It's one day away from the Manaphy Egg code release, and there's minor things I've noticed.

1. They put the "Coming April 22nd, 2007!" sticker back on.
2. They got official Pokémon logos for D/P.
3. To anybody that didn't notice yet, it says you must complete the three Ranger Net missions in order to do the Manaphy mission.
4. The Sugimori Pokémon art pictures on the D/P Pokémon page have been updated to better-looking pics.
5. The moves Swallow and Revenge don't seem to be tentative anymore. (Is it the same moves as before?)

Sorry if this is unnesessary.

Wrong, I didn't complete any of the ranger net missions, before I did the Manaphy mission.

Furyflame
01-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Then I played at 4:00 AM for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Hoshika
01-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Manaphy Egg Watch
Days 3 - 4
The Egg is sublimely beautiful. It is a clear blue jelly at this point.On close observation, it can be seen shivering ever so slightly.

Day 5
The Egg shivers and shakes very subtly like jelly. The signs of life that stir in the Egg fill me with unexpected emotions.

Player's note: The Egg's status seems to change depending on what you do.

LucarioDude
01-24-2007, 08:53 PM
If you change your nintendo ds time of date then it might be 999 days and it;ll say for the egg watch that you have to quickly find a sinnoh region trainer to get the egg!

Hoshika
01-24-2007, 08:55 PM
If you change your nintendo ds time of date then it might be 999 days and it;ll say for the egg watch that you have to quickly find a sinnoh region trainer to get the egg!

How do you know? Gimme a screenie or something. I'm not killing my poor baby Manaphy-embryo. =\