PDA

View Full Version : I need help on this game.

The Geek Lord
01-20-2007, 11:28 PM
I have no healing items, my ARDS has no codes, I finally reach the end of Sinister Woods, and for the grand finale, I almost get killed by that -OMG CENSORED!!!1- Gengar and Co. Any tips?

jinxed eevee
01-20-2007, 11:30 PM
get reviver seeds,oran berrys,and max elixers.

GaryEX
01-20-2007, 11:31 PM
I have no healing items, my ARDS has no codes, I finally reach the end of Sinister Woods, and for the grand finale, I almost get killed by that -OMG CENSORED!!!1- Gengar and Co. Any tips?
Start over and go to Avinish's cheats for the game. you will beat it soon.

The Geek Lord
01-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks. And... uh... how do you scroll down on the menu in the item shop?

charmeleonblaze
01-20-2007, 11:45 PM

Perhaps more training would help, although some like Eevee take forever to lv. up. Look at the ultimate wondermail generator.

The Geek Lord
01-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Funny, I was just doing that.

ULTRANOVA
01-21-2007, 08:09 AM
lol

if u use moves like attract u should b able 2 sneaky those extra moves and 2 kill them quick
i didnt find them hard but then again i had an eevee partner

The Geek Lord
01-21-2007, 10:11 AM
If you use moves like attract you should be able to sneak in those extra moves and kill them quickly.
I didn't find them hard, but then again, I had an Eevee partner.
I fixed your post. See? ^

I use a Mudkip and a Pickachu as a partner. And So far to my knowledge I have no female partners. Also I use a Mac so I can't update my ARDS. Yay. Another thing is, all my useful moves are used up by the time I get up there, and items in that dungeon are scarce. Even more scarce than downloadable programs for Macintoshes.