PDA

View Full Version : Promos?

Blazeiken12
01-21-2007, 06:33 PM
I think we should have Promotions, because I mean think about it. Not everyone can afford Pokemon at the PokeMart, and not everyone can type 22,000 Characters for a starter. I'm just putting it out there, like a 2007 Promo, or a Holiday Promo. If you don't know what a Promotion is its kinda like a give away. Like a Baby Pokemon Promo it would have Magby's, Elekid's, Tyrouge. Not everyone needs one but just for the people who can't afford them or suck at typing a 22,000 character story. If this isn't where it belongs then someone move this. Back on Topic. I think it would be cool though. You don't have to have like a super strong Pokemon giveaway like a Jolteon or a Blaziken. This is just a thought though.

DaRkUmBrEoN
01-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Honestly, what's against losing 16 times and getting a starter?

Oh, yeah, the losing part.
What you said, is kind of true, but no one forces you to write like mad or battle like crazy. However, there's no way to keep things fair if we just keep giving out Pokémon.

If you need money badly, just battle and save up like the rest of us. Fight against people you can beat, and try to win.

-]DU[-

Marth
01-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Giving free Pokémon away?
It's not as if when you lose you don't get money...you get money practically for anything.
The point is to make this a challenge, not a walk in the park. Only the strongest will manage to make their way toward the elite 4.