PDA

View Full Version : Good...

The End
03-08-2004, 10:51 PM
I am currently looking into buying a RPG for the GBA, any suggestions? I want something I wont beat in a weak if I play for like an hour aday.

Neo Emolga
03-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Go with Final Fantasy Tatics Advance. That's the best GBA RPG out there that I know of.

Black Sabbath
03-09-2004, 01:33 AM
You can also try Fire Emblem and/or the Golden Sun series.

PokemonElite2000
03-09-2004, 10:44 PM
Go with Final Fantasy Tatics Advance. That's the best GBA RPG out there that I know of.Weak storyline, but FF Tactics Advance is still fun, I would recommend it. I haven't finishd that yet, but it's a fairly long game with all the quests and all that.

Golden Sun is an amazing RPG, a great story AND amazing graphics. I would go with this one if you had to pick just one.

Thanatos
03-10-2004, 06:24 AM
Go with the Golden Sun games

They are great in every aspect

boltAge
03-10-2004, 09:29 AM
I own both FFTA and Golden Sun: TLA, so I'll comment on both.(even my friends asked me because he wanted to buy a decent game)

FFTA is NOT a RPG. It's a Strategy game, though it has a little bit of the RPG taste in it :biggrin: FFTA is great in many ways, graphics, gameplay, controls and more. Its storyline might be weak, but it seems kinda fine for me. Its replay value is NOT GOOD IMO, when I wanted to start a new game, I felt sick of it and ditched it aside. But it's still great, do consider buying it.

Golden Sun: TLA, ugh. Get me a bin. It's ridiculous trying to solve its puzzles without a walkthrough, and you wont know what to do. When you realise you've gone to a place wrongly, you'd feel tired of walking all the way back, you might ditch it. But omg wtf, its GRAPHICS and SOUND/MUSIC are awesome, definitely better than FFTA. IT'S SO FREAKIN GOOD OH LORD RADIO WILL PRAISE IT :O

Another good RPG is Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town. It's no monster killing game, it's a calm farm game that involves no killing(with the exception of mashing wild dogs that come to your farm at night). It's fast moving(10 seconds real time makes 1 game hour :eek: ) and has good graphics. Graphics that suit the game very well. Basically, if you're trying to get away from killing games, try this game.

[/whew]

Ferret
03-11-2004, 12:50 PM
I would definatly recommend FFTactics Advance.
Best Square game ever.

Or, Advance Wars is a good choice. It's not an RPG mind.

Hey hey! Why not get Pokémon? :eek:

[Fair]
03-12-2004, 01:08 AM
All of those are great games, but I've been playing only one RPG lately...

MARIO & LUIGI: SUPERSTAR SAGA!

w00t! Check it out! It's one seriously fun game... ;)

leafgreen1
12-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Here is an advice i know new to this but i gotta tell ya that yugioh games and megamen games aren't fun because the games ends and there is no afterwards. but the new yugioh game coming out is suppose to be the greastest if u have nitendo DS

Alakazam
12-01-2004, 08:37 PM
I fourth the reccomendation for FFTA. :cool:

boltAge
12-02-2004, 01:50 AM
Here is an advice i know new to this but i gotta tell ya that yugioh games and megamen games aren't fun because the games ends and there is no afterwards. but the new yugioh game coming out is suppose to be the greastest if u have nitendo DS
Read the Forum Guide in Questions/Feedback to admin board. No bumping of threads. In other words, no reviving of threads older than a week old... This is a 9 month old thread...

Alakazam
12-02-2004, 01:59 AM
The YGO games have great replay value...you can keep reconfiguring your deck, figuring out different ways to build an effective deck.