PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh!! Buried Relics

D Brown
01-25-2007, 04:55 AM
I dont know what the to do. I got the 3 parts and I got the Music Box. I say this gray cube and I used the box near it. The box crumpled and nothing happened. I got to level 80 something and used the Escape Orb I brought. Should I just leave once I get the box? And now I see why the game sucks....the damn floors are ridiculous and each floor I just rush to the stairs. I was good then it went down hill. But I still want to play it I got nothing else to play until Diamond comes out. Hope someone can help. Thanks In Advance.:oops:

Overclocked
01-25-2007, 05:30 AM
1. The grey box you found probably contains an HM. Bring along a key to open it next time, if it appers.
2. The music box attracts Mew. Playing it doesn't do anything and you lose you chances at getting him. You'll find Mew from floor 36 to 98.

Lugialord
01-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Once the three parts have been placed in the toolbox, they will make the Music Box. This item will attract Mew, otherside if you don't have it, you won't see Mew. Keep this item in your toolbox. Mew is exclusive on floors 36-99 Buried Relic. A good tip is to search these floors fully to encounter Mew. Mew will only ask to join if you have the friend area Final Island, which may be purchased at Wigglytuff shop located on the right of Pokemon Square.

D Brown
01-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Ok so I dont have the friend area for Mew but do I have to beat him to advance in the story? And was there any way to get Final Island before I get to him. I got to check and see if I can buy it. I am just trying to get a thunder stone. Is there any way to get it before I do Buried Relics?

pichu757
01-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Ok so I dont have the friend area for Mew but do I have to beat him to advance in the story? And was there any way to get Final Island before I get to him. I got to check and see if I can buy it. I am just trying to get a thunder stone. Is there any way to get it before I do Buried Relics?

at any time I guess but Mew will always be there untill you recruit him/her but to get Thunder stone just go to the place after Firey feild